Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Player Injury Thread
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Players
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24
X-Offender
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Sep 14 2013, 10:41 PM) *
Still convinced? tongue.gif wink.gif

Yeah, I spoke too soon.
han2503
So as of now

DS, Abate, Monto, SES, Niang, Bonera, Silvestre all injured. 3 of them being muscular.
X-Offender
LOOOOOOOL

Milan Channel says that Poli will most probably miss the next 2-3 games due to some injury.

I honestly give up.
Jack Bauer
Unbelievable dry.gif I wonder how long Kaka with his bad knees will last sleep.gif
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Sep 14 2013, 11:22 PM) *
LOOOOOOOL

Milan Channel says that Poli will most probably miss the next 2-3 games due to some injury.

I honestly give up.

No word on Monto? Because if we're missing both than I don't know what will happen. Just absolutely ridiculous. This is seriously becoming like that nightmare season. Something has to be wrong somewhere for all these injuries to be hitting us all at once.
Fillipo Simone
Maybe God got tired of watching Milan?
han2503
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Sep 15 2013, 10:14 AM) *
Maybe God got tired of watching Milan?

Could be a very valid assumption
Zed.D
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Sep 15 2013, 03:52 AM) *
LOOOOOOOL

I honestly give up.

I gave up after matchday 1...
X-Offender
According to Gazzetta, Kaká asked to be subbed last night because of some muscular problem.

biggrin.gif
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (Zed.D @ Sep 15 2013, 05:09 PM) *
I gave up after matchday 1...

I gave up in 2006 when everyone at the club did.
X-Offender
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Sep 15 2013, 06:33 PM) *
I gave up in 2006 when everyone at the club did.

You mean 2007.
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Sep 15 2013, 05:35 PM) *
You mean 2007.

Club had already given up then. We just got fortunate Kaka' made up for all the uselessness.
Jack Bauer
QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 15 2013, 12:27 PM) *
No word on Monto? Because if we're missing both than I don't know what will happen. Just absolutely ridiculous. This is seriously becoming like that nightmare season. Something has to be wrong somewhere for all these injuries to be hitting us all at once.

According to mediaset, Monto will be out for at least 3 weeks. Kaka also has some muscular issue, as X-off said. Just great mad.gif

So expect Nocerino - De Jong - Muntari in the forthcoming games.
han2503
If Kaka is out as well then we're in some serious deep sh!t can we even compose a proper 11 out there with all the missing players?

WTF are they doing to these playing over there? It's getting beyond concerning to have all these injuries all at once.

This could be our line-up against Celtic and Napoli

Zaccardo--Zapata--Mexes--Urby
Nocerino--De Jong--Muntari
Robinho
Balo--Matri

Can things gat any more horrific than this?
Fillipo Simone
Well, it's obvious: you've jinxed it.
X-Offender
Kaká should make it for Celtic. Poli more no than yes, Monto definitely not.
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Sep 15 2013, 09:10 PM) *
Kaká should make it for Celtic. Poli more no than yes, Monto definitely not.

I don't think Kaka's issue was muscular. Bovo came in on his ankle right before he was taken off. Looked brutal. Most likely a pre-caution.

Personally I'd like to see Birsa start, he looked kind of good against Torino, has technical ability, and is certainly miles better in footballing terms than the guy he's replaced

Certainly a slightly more creative spark than Nocerino/Muntari.

Have they said what is actually wrong with Poli?

Monto, SES and Abate probably won't be back until after Napoli as well
X-Offender
Apparently all these injuries are a result of the intensive pre-season preparation so everyone was ready for the PSV games.

Our medical/athletic staff are a bunch of morons.
Fillipo Simone
The question is: who isn't? Managers, presidents, coaches, doctors, players...fans?
X-Offender
Apparently Kaká is a very big 'if' as well for the Celtic game.

Link
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Sep 15 2013, 10:36 PM) *

Link

If Kaka isn't ready then that nightmare line-up I posted above will most likely happen dry.gif
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Sep 15 2013, 10:36 PM) *

Link

If Kaka isn't ready then that nightmare line-up I posted above will most likely happen dry.gif
X-Offender
QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 16 2013, 12:37 AM) *

Which means Muntari will play, which means I won't watch the match, which is great, cos I really don't wanna too.
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Sep 15 2013, 10:40 PM) *
Which means Muntari will play, which means I won't watch the match, which is great, cos I really don't wanna too.

Maybe Allegri will play Urby as a trequartista again happy.gif Oh let the good times roll
X-Offender
QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 16 2013, 12:43 AM) *
Maybe Allegri will play Urby as a trequartista again happy.gif Oh let the good times roll

Nocerino - De Jong - Muntari
Emanuelson

han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Sep 15 2013, 10:45 PM) *
Nocerino - De Jong - Muntari
Emanuelson

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Jack Bauer
X-Offender
Kaká out for a month.

Link

OMG! laugh.gif
CrazyMilanFan
so both kaka and poli injured?
han2503
I mean this is getting seriously fishy now. WTF are they doing to these players???

Kaka hasn't had a muscle issue in years. A week at Milan and he's out for a month FFS??

And what's exactly wrong with Poli?
Rossoneri7
I expected Kaka to get injured at some point, but not right away!

So many players out injured, this is going to be a nasty batch of matching for the next two months.
TriniKing_CE
QUOTE (Jack Bauer @ Sep 16 2013, 03:18 AM) *

Unbelievable!!! blink.gif
X-Offender
Kaká has decided to cut his wages until he's recovered.

Link

But man, this has gotten too depressing! Half of our squad is out injured, and we're only in mid-September. The players should be fit and ready at this point, not lingering in the infirmary. Our athletic and medical staffs should be throughly replaced with people who know how to do their f*cking jobs! mad.gif
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Sep 16 2013, 12:58 PM) *
Kaká has decided to cut his wages until he's recovered.

Link

But man, this has gotten too depressing! Half of our squad is out injured, and we're only in mid-September. The players should be fit and ready at this point, not lingering in the infirmary. Our athletic and medical staffs should be throughly replaced with people who know how to do their f*cking jobs! mad.gif

We should poach Juve's medical and fitness team as their players are always fit
servbot
This is ridiculous. I've been a fan since 2009 and I bet I could count the number of games we've had a full-strength squad on my fingers.
kurtsimonw
This is getting stupid now. We probably have as many injured players as we do fit players, this season's over before it's begun. Ridiculous.
Jack Bauer
Allegri: "Abate, Saponara and Niang will return to training with the squad on Thursday."
X-Offender
Not including Saponara in the CL list was an asinine thing to do.
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Sep 17 2013, 08:38 PM) *
Not including Saponara in the CL list was an asinine thing to do.

Leaving out both Saponara and Niang was incredibly stupid. But hey, that seems to be a staple for this present day Milan. A club which was once on the cutting edge of every aspect that running a club is built upon is now run by old and senile guys who don't know what they're doing anymore.
X-Offender
QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 18 2013, 12:36 AM) *
Leaving out both Saponara and Niang was incredibly stupid. But hey, that seems to be a staple for this present day Milan. A club which was once on the cutting edge of every aspect that running a club is built upon is now run by old and senile guys who don't know what they're doing anymore.

I'm actually happy that Niang was left out.
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Sep 18 2013, 02:16 AM) *

Yes. I don't get why leaving Niang out would be stupid.
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Sep 18 2013, 12:16 AM) *

I'm not and I'll explain my reasons in the following quote

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Sep 18 2013, 12:58 AM) *
Yes. I don't get why leaving Niang out would be stupid.

Because with how things have turned out we could have actually used him. We barely have a squad left. Plus he's a good defensive winger which can be used if we need extra muscle in there, especially against Barca.

I just think it was completely stupid to leave both of them out as both could have been useful in their own ways.
acid911
Oh yeah, me happy Niang got left out too. And maliciously at that. sleep.gif Should bring him down to earth, and maybe he can use his brain more now where it matters. Physique or talent only gets you so far, there comes a time when it has to show. And I am yet to see an ounce of it up until now.

Maybe he can find his groove in the league and then transition to Europe later this season or next.
Danny
QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 16 2013, 11:02 AM) *
I mean this is getting seriously fishy now. WTF are they doing to these players???

Kaka hasn't had a muscle issue in years. A week at Milan and he's out for a month FFS??

Wasn't this the result of a pretty harsh tackle at the weekend? He was briefly limping I'm sure.

Bear in mind Serie A is a lot tougher than La Liga. Except when you face Pepe.
han2503
QUOTE (Danny @ Sep 18 2013, 03:47 PM) *
Wasn't this the result of a pretty harsh tackle at the weekend? He was briefly limping I'm sure.

Bear in mind Serie A is a lot tougher than La Liga. Except when you face Pepe.

The tackle was a direct hit to his ankle, had nothing muscle related to it.

And Serie A being tougher would most likely result in knock type injuries rather than the muscle strains we're seing right now with our players. It's not like either Monto or Kaka went through the gears against Toro yet they still pulled up. No, I'm personally convinced that something has to be wrong with the training/fitness regime our team is currently under
han2503
Just read on gazzetta that SES could be back for Samp and Monto and DS could be back for the CL game against Ajax. Let's keep our fingers crossed because without Balo for the next 3 weeks I seriously don't know where the goals will be coming from
CHU-LIP
QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 18 2013, 09:21 AM) *
I'm not and I'll explain my reasons in the following quote

Because with how things have turned out we could have actually used him. We barely have a squad left. Plus he's a good defensive winger which can be used if we need extra muscle in there, especially against Barca.

I just think it was completely stupid to leave both of them out as both could have been useful in their own ways.

Agreed. Especially knowing an injured Pazzini is included...
Jack Bauer
Allegri:

"Saponara will be examined by our medical team tomorrow." (he has a minor problem with his left knee).

"Balotelli will definitely play against Ajax. Montolivo and El Shaarawy should also be ready for that match."
han2503
QUOTE (Jack Bauer @ Sep 24 2013, 02:57 PM) *
Allegri:

"Saponara will be examined by our medical team tomorrow." (he has a minor problem with his left knee).

"Balotelli will definitely play against Ajax. Montolivo and El Shaarawy should also be ready for that match."

What is up with Saponara? He seems to either be injured or "close" to recovering all the time...

Gazzetta saying SES could be back for Samp, maybe Allegri is being cautious, but we seriously need him back ASAP with Balo out.

Let's see what will happen when Monto is back though. Can see Allegri dropping him
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 24 2013, 04:50 PM) *
Let's see what will happen when Monto is back though. Can see Allegri dropping him

He won't be and that will go to show how poor our team is. Muntari has been no worse than Monto this season.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.