Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kaka: I don't want to leave Milan
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > Archive 08/09
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
Warchant
AC Milan star Kaka has insisted he does not want to leave the San Siro, as reports suggest he is set to follow Carlo Ancelotti to Chelsea.

Speculation has suggested that informal talks over a £70million deal have already started as the Blues look to tempt the Brazilian to the Premier League, while returning Real Madrid president Florentino Perez is also a long-term admirer.

Ancelotti's appointment as manager at Stamford Bridge was confirmed on Monday and the Italian is set to begin a three-year contract at the beginning of July with the aim of securing the UEFA Champions League.

It is rumoured that Kaka is top of the 49-year-old's wanted list as he plans tweaks to his inherited, ageing squad, with Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich understood to be prepared to spend big this summer.

But Kaka, who broke into the Milan side under former boss Ancelotti, insists he is staying in Italy, telling Gazzetta dello Sport: "I say it for the last time. I don't want to leave Milan."

The playmaker appeared to be on the verge of a world-record switch to Manchester City in the winter transfer window before the deal collapsed as Milan opted out of selling.

Kaka's potential move to Eastlands was shrouded in controversy as it was suggested the player was being forced out of Italy against his wishes.

The 27-year-old has now stated that he will make no further comment about his future so that there is no confusion over his desire to stay at Milan.

"In this period I prefer to remain silent because I don't want to be misunderstood," he added. "To the millions of Milan supporters, I say that I have made my choice. I want to stay."

Kaka admits that he is in a debt of gratitude to Ancelotti after he was offered the opportunity to shine.

"I owe him a lot. He opened the doors for me in Italian football," he concluded.
Warchant
at some point this has got to stop.
Zed.D
Only when he leaves this will stop, unfortunately.
Tennie
Nah. It'll continue. It'll then become 'Kaka wants to return to Milan' or 'Kaka wants MU' or......
Zed.D
Agreed.

As much as I like him, he better not think about returning once he left Milan.

PAOLO MALDINI: 'I think that Kaka will remain at Milan'

6/2/2009

MILAN - These are the declarations of Paolo Maldini, present today in Florence for a football tournament, where he received an award for his career and where his 13-year-old son Christian played and won the final against Fiorentina: "It's not easy to know what Kaka will do. I think that he will remain at Milan, but if Ancelotti was cryptic about his future, Kaka is even more."(ANSA)

Tennie
For what it's worth - which may not be much - the Spanish press is reporting that Galliani and Kaka's father have flown to Madrid today for talks with Florentino Perez.
Zed.D
QUOTE (Tennie @ Jun 2 2009, 07:50 PM) *
For what it's worth - which may not be much - the Spanish press is reporting that Galliani and Kaka's father have flown to Madrid today for talks with Florentino Perez.

Does 'the Spanish press' mean AS or Marca? rolleyes.gif
Tennie
Yup. smile.gif AS.
han2503
QUOTE (Tennie @ Jun 2 2009, 05:05 PM) *
Yup. smile.gif AS.

biggrin.gif

Glad to see you back Tennie smile.gif
Tennie
Fishdoll says hihihihi to the penguins and hopes they've been keeping everyone in line!

Also to follow up on the 'summit meeting' story, Galliani was contacted by Gazzetta --- he's at the beach in Romania so...well, not even a good lie this time by AS.
Minami
the newspapers should really stop to write such stuff....I'm really getting nervous although there is most likely no reason for that.. nervoussmiley.gif
Rivaldo
QUOTE (Tennie @ Jun 2 2009, 03:20 PM) *

Perez offers 50 mln. + Robben + Snejder dry.gif

QUOTE (Zed.D @ Jun 2 2009, 04:03 PM) *
Does 'the Spanish press' mean AS or Marca? rolleyes.gif

+ Radio Codena Ser

P.S. I hate Galliani.....he is actually in Madrid to congratulate Perez with victory....

Just hate....

What for he lied??? mad.gif
Tennie
Well, there's no real proof he's anywhere near spain at this point. I don't think that what AS reports is at all reliable. Galliani has said to Gazzetta that he's in Romania, but yet again he could also be fibbing. Right now, there's no real need to be upset with anyone. Let's just wait and see what happens in the next couple of days, shall we?

EDIT: Okay, so we know Galliani IS in fact in Madrid, this time from a reliable source:

(from the ticker on acmilan.com's italian page)

PRESIDENZA REAL MADRID: ADRIANO GALLIANI PRIMO INVITATO
02/06/2009
MILANO - L'Amministratore Delegato rossonero, Adriano Galliani, con piacere si trova nella città di Madrid solo ed esclusivamente in quanto primo invitato alla cena per l'investitura di Florentino Perez, nuovo Presidente del Real Madrid.

[Administrative delegate Adriano Galliani with pleasure finds himself in Madrid only and exclusively as the first person invited to dinner for the investiture of Florentino Perez, new president of Real Madrid.]

Not sure if it comes across exactly in translation but the sense I get from the original is that they're trying to make clear that he's ONLY there to have dinner.
Zed.D
I can't see any reason why Galliani is with Perez other than discussing the Kaka issue.

As sad as I'm sounding now, 50m+Sneijder+Robben is more than worth it sleep.gif sleep.gif but it's probably BS?

Kaka Spokesman Confirms Real Madrid Offer

Diogo Kotscho has revealed that Real Madrid have tabled a bid...

Spokesman for Milan star Kaka, Diogo Kotscho, has confirmed that Real Madrid have tabled an offer for the Brazilian star.

Speculation has been building up all day about a possible transfer after it was reported that Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani was in Madrid with Kaka’s father-and-agent Bosco Leite.

Kotscho has now revealed that Real Madrid have made a bid for Kaka.

"The offer of Real is significant, but lower than that made by Manchester City, who offered more than €100m," he stated.

“However, there is no agreement yet.”

Meanwhile, it has also been confirmed by Ansa that Galliani is indeed in Madrid as a guest of Real Madrid president Florentino Perez at his election party.

The size of Madrid’s offer is a source of speculation, but Tuttosport are claiming that the Blancos have offered around €50m, plus Arjen Robben and Wesley Sneijder.
dst
I can't see why Galliani should not be there or that he can't be for any other reason. Everything's pretty normal in my opinion. Guys, relax! if they wanna make a transfer they can do it before we learn a thing about it, Galliani being there means nothing at all.
Tennie
Kotschko is not reliable, guys. he was behind the real rumors last year and the year before that.

Fishdoll's calling BS on this for now, unless something from a believable source turns up.
HasanHasanly
I am sick of this. Let him go bring in 50m + Robben + Sneijder.

If he wants to stay so much why does he not come out and say: "I WILL NEVER MOVE TO REAL MADRID, AND AM ASKING THEM TO STOP THEIR OFFERS". As soon as both the club and Kaka confirm their stance on this, all these talks will end.

Zed.D
QUOTE (HasanHasanly @ Jun 2 2009, 10:24 PM) *
If he wants to stay so much why does he not come out and say: "I WILL NEVER MOVE TO REAL MADRID, AND AM ASKING THEM TO STOP THEIR OFFERS". As soon as both the club and Kaka confirm their stance on this, all these talks will end.

He's said that about 200 times!
Zed.D
Breaking News: Difficult To Resist Kaka Offer - Silvio Berlusconi
--
20:38 BERLUSCONI: "DIFFICILE TRATTENERLO"
"Non so se potremo trattenere al Milan Kakà perché gli offrono talmente tanti soldi...". Silvio Berlusconi, da Prato, torna sulla possibile vendita dell'asso brasiliano al Real Madrid con un suo sostenitore, che al margine di un comizio elettorale gli chiede del futuro dell'attaccante milanista. D'altronde, ha aggiunto Berlusconi, non si può trattenere qualcuno contro la sua volontà. Nel ragionamento con il sostenitore, Berlusconi ha fatto capire che il Milan non intende rilanciare ad una simile offerta. Poi, con i cronisti è stato più cauto: ''Kakà? Non so, non ho ancora parlato di nulla nè con Leonardo nè con Galliani".

Here we go again...

I think we will sell Kaka this summer.
GonzZo
Idd, he says that just about everyday...

But 50M + Robben and Sneijder, sure does sound tempting, although I still hope it isn't true. Robben is a potential Balon d'Or winner, but he's more injured than Nesta, well almost. I guess if this was to happen, Leonardo would play a 4-3-3 for sure.
Tennie
Think maybe there's a mistranslation somewhere -- or you guys are getting different sources. what i've seen as the offer is 60 mln + either robben or snejder.

Both AS and Marca are saying it's a done deal but I doubt it at this point.
Rivaldo
http://www.corrieredellosport.it/Notizie/C...er+vendere+Kakà

Now it's just one step for for going to Madrid....

RICKY.....you said this morning....you promised.... cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif
Zed.D
QUOTE (GonzZo @ Jun 2 2009, 10:34 PM) *
Idd, he says that just about everyday...

But 50M + Robben and Sneijder, sure does sound tempting, although I still hope it isn't true. Robben is a potential Balon d'Or winner, but he's more injured than Nesta, well almost. I guess if this was to happen, Leonardo would play a 4-3-3 for sure.

Yeah Robben wouldn't last long in Serie A. he's so fragile it's ridiculous.

Anyway, I don't like it myself but I think we will (have to) sell Kaka. there's no getting away this time, the offer would be too good for Berlu/Galliani to refuse.
Tennie
Meh. It's Corriere, Rivaldo, which is based in Rome and...well, pretty good for stuff about Roma and Lazio and much less so for other clubs. And what they're reporting is no different than what tuttomercatoweb is, at least in this case. I still see no reason to be in any way upset other than possibly being annoyed at the immense stupidness of the Madrid press.

The Madrid press are now reporting, for what it's worth, that Chelsea has complicated things -- Ancelotti has, according to the story, asked for Kaka, and (also according to the story), Kaka's father has said that his son wants double the Milan wages from Chelsea.

So really...let's all take a happy pill until and unless something reliable comes up. This is just silly season starting early from what I can see.
Rivaldo
cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif

P.S. L'amore non ha prezzo....
Zed.D
QUOTE (TriniKing_CE @ Jun 3 2009, 12:01 AM) *

If you're going to sell, at least force them to include one of their Dutch midfielders in the deal! swear1.gif
Bluesummers
this is making no sense. Before he got on the plane, he flipped out and told everyone he is not leaving. Why is it now that they are reporting the deal is done?
Tennie
Because the Madrid papers are bored and need to boost sales, Blue. smile.gif
Bluesummers
QUOTE (Tennie @ Jun 2 2009, 01:49 PM) *
Because the Madrid papers are bored and need to boost sales, Blue. smile.gif

That makes sense and all but why is every newspaper in europe reporting it as well.
Tennie
They're all sourcing it back to the Spanish press. And, well, it sells papers in places other than Madrid.
Minami
on mialnnews they say that chelsea have offered 80mill for kaka and stopped real madrid from signing him...

http://milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=7863
Zed.D
Chelsea vs Madrid. it'd be an interesting bidding war.
Tennie
Not exactly off topic but...when are the EU parliament elections?
Bluesummers
Money is good but we can't just sell him if were going to sell him. We have to get players out of this. Either dutch players from madrid or maybe essien and co from chelsea.
dst
QUOTE (Tennie @ Jun 2 2009, 10:56 PM) *

This Sunday.
Minami
QUOTE (Tennie @ Jun 2 2009, 09:56 PM) *

on sunday...why do you ask? do you think it has something with berlusconi and his need of money or something like that??
Rivaldo
Offers:

Real - 64.5 mln. to Milan + 9 to Kaka
Chelsea - 80 mln. to Milan + 12 to Kaka

Where is offers from Milan?? I Hope Kaka'll stay as he told this morning.
han2503
This is getting way beyond rediculous, the Spanish and English press joined in a bidding war against eachother, and at this point it's become who will come out with the most over the top story.

Kaka made himself pretty clear, Berlu likes to over dramatise things so now he'll say the offer is hard to resist at the end of the summer he'll swoop in with his cape and sward and say that he was the one that stopped everything because he loves Milan and Kaka, bla, bla...

Berlu has been using Milan as a political tool for years now, wake up people.

Next week Real will be going all out for Ronaldo, the one after that Fabregas, it's a never ending story get used to it
Bluesummers
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jun 2 2009, 02:02 PM) *
This is getting way beyond rediculous, the Spanish and English press joined in a bidding war against eachother, and at this point it's become who will come out with the most over the top story.

Kaka made himself pretty clear, Berlu likes to over dramatise things so now he'll say the offer is hard to resist at the end of the summer he'll swoop in with his cape and sward and say that he was the one that stopped everything because he loves Milan and Kaka, bla, bla...

Berlu has been using Milan as a political tool for years now, wake up people.

Next week Real will be going all out for Ronaldo, the one after that Fabregas, it's a never ending story get used to it

I wouldn't be so sure this time man. Yes he did say hes staying but its way to early in the transfer market for negotiations liket his to take place if it weren't true. Galliani is in spain, its june 2, and berlu comes out and says he can't hold on to kaka.

This thing is not going to go on for 3 months, so i'm thinking there is seriousness in this.
Bluesummers
Real Madrid have agreed a €65m fee with AC Milan for Kaka, according to Cadena SER radio station.

The Brazilian has been linked with a move to the Spanish giants for years, but with former president Florentino Perez once again taking control this week, speculation has reached fever pitch.

Now, sources in Spain report that the conditions have been agreed, and Cadena SER asserts that the €65m price tag is agreed by all parties.

All that remains now are some personal matters to attend to with Kaka, who is set to earn €9m a year (€175,000 a week) for the next five seasons.

The 27-year-old is on international duty as Brazil prepare to take on Uruguay this weekend, meaning that he cannot be present to physically sign a deal in Madrid for now.
dst
laugh.gif what's going on? Everyone is trying to be the first to report the deal...

It would be huge if Real manage to snatch both Kaka and CR!
Bluesummers
QUOTE (dst @ Jun 2 2009, 02:11 PM) *
laugh.gif what's going on? Everyone is trying to be the first to report the deal...

It would be huge if Real manage to snatch both Kaka and CR!

It would not be huge at all. We lose our best player and so do united to those c****
Tennie
Han, I'm wondering if this IS a Berlusconi trick this time. He's taken a beating in the Italian press over the whole incident with the 18 year old. Needs to save face a little.

(In other words, neither Fishdoll nor I have seen anything to believe in these insane transfer rumors -- yet. not excluding the possibility, just stating that it's all speculation and the only hard fact we have is that Galliani had dinner with Perez. That's it.)
han2503
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Jun 2 2009, 09:06 PM) *
I wouldn't be so sure this time man. Yes he did say hes staying but its way to early in the transfer market for negotiations liket his to take place if it weren't true. Galliani is in spain, its june 2, and berlu comes out and says he can't hold on to kaka.

This thing is not going to go on for 3 months, so i'm thinking there is seriousness in this.

I didn't mean that this will go on all summer, what I meant when I said at the end of the summer was really to over emphasise things. What I meant is that when everything seems to be a done deal he'll swoop in and save the day, just like he did with Man City. Man City pretty much admitted that Milan played them and had no intention to sell Kaka in the first place.

You know, I know I'm going to get flamed for this but whatever I'm just going to say it. Kaka has really declined in these last 2 seasons, injuries and form have really done him in, he's lost about 65% of his pace, he's not as lethal anymore. I think that if we are ever going to sell him it should be now, because if we wait another year his price will drop to about half if he has another bad season.

He's 27 going to turn 28 he cannot be concidered a youngster anymore no matter what we all like to think. Milan really have to think about the future. And if selling Kaka will make for a better future for Milan then I say we should go for it. If he was the same Kaka as he was 2 years ago before the injuries I say no way. But atm I don't think it;s feasable to keep him.

If we can skin Chelsea or Mardid with a massive selling price I say go for it, get as much money as we can from either team plus a player (Chelsea-Essien, Madrid-Sneijder). And use the cash to get a WC CB and striker.
dst
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Jun 2 2009, 11:12 PM) *
It would not be huge at all. We lose our best player and so do united to those c****

You are right, it's not huge at all, just Milan's and Utd's best players, the last two Ballon d'Or winners. innocent.gif

At this moment, I feel relaxed. I believe in nothing until it's made official. I suggest you do the same or you'll end up crazy!
han2503
QUOTE (Tennie @ Jun 2 2009, 09:15 PM) *
Han, I'm wondering if this IS a Berlusconi trick this time. He's taken a beating in the Italian press over the whole incident with the 18 year old. Needs to save face a little.

That's all I'm saying.

Until I see the official ticker on the official site and Kaka confirm it I won't believe anything. No use in panicking especially after that whole Man City BS Berlu pulled on us in the winter puke.gif
Bluesummers
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jun 2 2009, 02:15 PM) *
I didn't mean that this will go on all summer, what I meant when I said at the end of the summer was really to over emphasise things. What I meant is that when everything seems to be a done deal he'll swoop in and save the day, just like he did with Man City. Man City pretty much admitted that Milan played them and had no intention to sell Kaka in the first place.

You know, I know I'm going to get flamed for this but whatever I'm just going to say it. Kaka has really declined in these last 2 seasons, injuries and form have really done him in, he's lost about 65% of his pace, he's not as lethal anymore. I think that if we are ever going to sell him it should be now, because if we wait another year his price will drop to about half if he has another bad season.

He's 27 going to turn 28 he cannot be concidered a youngster anymore no matter what we all like to think. Milan really have to think about the future. And if selling Kaka will make for a better future for Milan then I say we should go for it. If he was the same Kaka as he was 2 years ago before the injuries I say no way. But atm I don't think it;s feasable to keep him.

If we can skin Chelsea or Mardid with a massive selling price I say go for it, get as much money as we can from either team plus a player (Chelsea-Essien, Madrid-Sneijder). And use the cash to get a WC CB and striker.

I agree with you completely. The only problem with him is that he is not just a milan player and if we do sell him it will be like selling maldini at 28. Yes it will be benefitical for the future but if Kaka comes out and says he was forced to make the deal or he didn't want to and he did it for milan, I doubt Silvio and Galliani will survive the night.

I just dont understand this, Milan are not a selling club. No matter how much our players are declining, we shouldn't have to sell them to balance the books. If silvio can't afford to invest as much as morratti, then why keep the club? I just dont understand it.
Tennie
There's no proof Milan are selling anything, blue. smile.gif
dst
QUOTE (Tennie @ Jun 2 2009, 11:15 PM) *

He's actually pretty safe. All the latest gallup-polls show this story has cost him nothing. The European parliament deputies have no power anyway, Berlusconi knows more than anyone that it is all a joke.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.