Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kaka: I don't want to leave Milan
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > Archive 08/09
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
han2503
QUOTE (A.X @ Jun 11 2009, 11:44 AM) *
kaka was sold for 67.5 m not 60 m ... and madrid will be the best man !!! kaka ronaldo ... what about messi and villa and aguero ... **** perez ... and **** the board who accept to sell players like kaka ...

There are a lot of figures being thrown around and the currency is something that plays a major role. I was talking about 60m in British pounds not Euros. Even though the BP has dropped in value it's still higher then the Euro. The general agreement between media outlets is that the fugure was 60m BP. I think that translates to roughly 65-67m so we're both on the same page
A.X
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jun 11 2009, 02:22 PM) *
There are a lot of figures being thrown around and the currency is something that plays a major role. I was talking about 60m in British pounds not Euros. Even though the BP has dropped in value it's still higher then the Euro. The general agreement between media outlets is that the fugure was 60m BP. I think that translates to roughly 65-67m so we're both on the same page

oh !!! kk ... but i meant 67.5 m pounds .... about 95 m $ ??? i don't know but we're both on the same page .. aight ..
6Best

Real Madrid Ace Kaka: I Will Always Support Milan
Despite his high-profile move to los Merengues, the Brazilian ace has professed his love for the Rossoneri.

Kaka may be a Real Madrid player now, but he will always be a Milan supporter.

The Rossoneri and los Blancos finalised Kaka’s transfer to the Bernabeu on Monday for a reported €67.2 million, leading to the 27-year-old committing his future to the Spanish club for the next six seasons.

But during a press conference in Recife, where Kaka is on international duty with Brazil in preparation for the Confederations Cup, the player insisted that the deal was made in the interest of the Rossoneri, who are struggling to make ends meet in the current economic recession.

And Kaka sent a text message to the Milan Channel yesterday afternoon, reassuring supporters that he will forever carry the Rossoneri in his heart.

“Nothing could ever erase Milan and all the people who have been part of my heart for these six years. I will always support Milan,” read the message.

Kaka arrived at Milan in 2003 from Sao Paulo. During his time in Italy he won a Scudetto, a Supercoppa Italiana, a Champions League, a FIFA Club World Cup, two UEFA Super Cups and claimed the Ballon d’Or and FIFA World Player of the Year award in 2007.
han2503
Nice words from Kaka. But I don't see what good this will do us... Imo our management have made one mistake after the other these past few years, and this one will be the hardest to come back from
Warchant
lol, Ronaldo and Kaka are now on the same team

scary
han2503
QUOTE (Warchant @ Jun 11 2009, 03:28 PM) *
lol, Ronaldo and Kaka are now on the same team

scary

Could be, or this could be a house of cards they're building that will come crashing down the second a light breeze passes.

I can't say I'm not excited to see how it all plays out and how the team will actually function with all those talented midfielders. Because they don't only have Kaka but they also have the dutch trio in their.
savicevic
Ricky thank you for these words. sad.gif We now that you are pure rossonero. Berlu and Fenster are guilty for your departure, and I hope they will sell club to anybody who want to make again a great Milan. This is new era in our club, and changes are necessary. Good bye Ricky. I wish you 1000 goals in Real.
I_Rossoneri
My only hope is that the b@stards who sold Ricky down the river will get what's coming to them smile.gif
MizNelson
I hope Perez realizes that scraping together so many superstars from different teams in order to win titles doesn't pay off in the end too often.
Habitant
haha and kaka's sub will be a vdv/sneijder LOL when we would die just to have one of them and would probably be our best midfielder, man we're pathetic.
TriniKing_CE
We're not pathetic... were just cheap [I mean poor] biggrin.gif
Habitant
QUOTE (TriniKing_CE @ Jun 11 2009, 06:30 PM) *
We're not pathetic... were just cheap [I mean poor] biggrin.gif

the thing is juve and inter face reality as us, yet i dont see them constantly complaining about the economy or taxation, or need to sell their stars...

the biggest factor here for our poor finational situation is poor management and their refusal to invest and build a proper team, big contracts to below average players, our inflated evaluation of unwanted and washed out players, just a plethora of poor decision and above all NO ACCOUNTABILITY.
han2503
QUOTE (Habitant @ Jun 11 2009, 07:43 PM) *
the thing is juve and inter face reality as us, yet i dont see them constantly complaining about the economy or taxation, or need to sell their stars...

the biggest factor here for our poor finational situation is poor management and their refusal to invest and build a proper team, big contracts to below average players, our inflated evaluation of unwanted and washed out players, just a plethora of poor decision and above all NO ACCOUNTABILITY.

king.gif king.gif
Bluesummers
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jun 11 2009, 08:07 AM) *
Nice words from Kaka. But I don't see what good this will do us... Imo our management have made one mistake after the other these past few years, and this one will be the hardest to come back from

Basically he could be a scout/coach/manager for us in the future is what it means.
Milan Are Brilliant
QUOTE (MizNelson @ Jun 11 2009, 06:59 PM) *
I hope Perez realizes that scraping together so many superstars from different teams in order to win titles doesn't pay off in the end too often.

Kaka, Ronaldo, damn too much 'scraping'...

Of course it doesn't guarantee it, but you can't say it doesn't assist. I mean the galacticos did win a bit the first time around...
Wils
I hate that Kaka had to go. He was always my favorite player and it is hard to see him go to a team like Real Madrid.
I saw this cool video motage of Kaka's years at Milan. I thought it was pretty cool.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7ptjKCf9Lg...re=channel_page
dst
Family values my ***!! Nothing separates us, we are now just like any other club.
Bluesummers
QUOTE (dst @ Jun 12 2009, 12:41 AM) *
Family values my ***!! Nothing separates us, we are now just like any other club.

excellent. I hope they realize this and stop acting so high and mighty because right now being a milan fan is hell. Its not fun, enjoyable or the experience it once was.
TriniKing_CE
QUOTE (dst @ Jun 12 2009, 02:41 AM) *

cry.gif sad.gif sleep.gif
I_Rossoneri
QUOTE (dst @ Jun 12 2009, 07:41 AM) *

Hopefully now you've said it other people will realise it.
Habitant
QUOTE (dst @ Jun 12 2009, 06:41 AM) *

we are different, this club is ******* it's self more than another one. worse than madrid, if thats possible.

it's hard to deal with cuz theres soooo many problems i just even wanna think about it, most of them caused by our managements doing.
MizNelson
QUOTE (Habitant @ Jun 12 2009, 07:46 AM) *
we are different, this club is ******* it's self more than another one. worse than madrid, if thats possible.

How is that? Just curious.
Habitant
QUOTE (MizNelson @ Jun 12 2009, 04:32 PM) *

for example the whole galacticos mentality was instituted to bring in silverware but also marketing aspect.

we bring in washed out stars such as beckham, ronaldo, r20 mostly for marketing and footballing secondary.

the way they've treated paolo

selling our most important player against his will purely for money.

the way silvios been letting this team turn into the **** it is now.

it's money money money and doing anything and everything for it. look at how most clubs are run, most of the time the owners arent in it just for that, theres a prestige, honour and just love of the game factor.

I_Rossoneri
QUOTE (MizNelson @ Jun 12 2009, 05:32 PM) *

We sell the best player in the world.

They buy the best player in the world.

We suck up to them and make it as easy as possible for them.

We are their b1tches.

Bluesummers
Only solution is silvio out. I've been saying it for a long time. We need silvio out of this club.
MizNelson
QUOTE (I_Rossoneri @ Jun 12 2009, 02:55 PM) *
We sell the best player in the world.

They buy the best player in the world.

Sorry, but Kaka hasn't been the best player in the world for some time now. Not that that was a viable reason to sell him, though.
Bluesummers
QUOTE (MizNelson @ Jun 13 2009, 12:06 AM) *
Sorry, but Kaka hasn't been the best player in the world for some time now. Not that that was a viable reason to sell him, though.

He's still top 5 players in the world. Best player in our squad before moving.
I_Rossoneri
QUOTE (MizNelson @ Jun 13 2009, 07:06 AM) *

The only reason that you think he hasn't been great is because he's been in a cr@p team that has dragged him down to their level. I was hoping we would have got rid of the bad ones this summer but it seems we want to keep them and sell our best player.
han2503
QUOTE (I_Rossoneri @ Jun 13 2009, 05:28 PM) *
The only reason that you think he hasn't been great is because he's been in a cr@p team that has dragged him down to their level. I was hoping we would have got rid of the bad ones this summer but it seems we want to keep them and sell our best player(S).

Corrected...

Apperantly Pirlo and Rino are also available to the highest bidders.

We've turned into what we always said we wouldn't be a selling club without any heart. You know I was ok with the Becks and R10 deals, and the billion friendlies we played this season in order to wh@re ourselves for the money we lost in the CL. I always said it was ok since this is the way that we can keep our stars and the high wage bill. But now we're selling our best players, keeping the old mediocre ones, turned our backs on Paolo and Kaka. What's next??

I'm just totally fead up with this cr@p. If Silvio does not want to invest anymore he should do the club a favour and sell, because at this rate we're going to sink real fast
I_Rossoneri
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jun 13 2009, 06:47 PM) *
Corrected...

We've turned into what we always said we wouldn't be a selling club without any heart. You know I was ok with the Becks and R10 deals, and the billion friendlies we played this season in order to wh@re ourselves for the money we lost in the CL. I always said it was ok since this is the way that we can keep our stars and the high wage bill. But now we're selling our best players, keeping the old mediocre ones, turned our backs on Paolo and Kaka. What's next??

I'm just totally fead up with this cr@p. If Silvio does not want to invest anymore he should do the club a favour and sell, because at this rate we're going to sink real fast

Thing is I would take the twenty big ones apparently offered for Pirlo as he's 30 and replaceable, I would also allow Gattuso to leave as he was injured most last season and we didn't really miss him. Selling Ricky though was a complete mistake as players like him are few and far between and are irreplaceable.

TriniKing_CE
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jun 13 2009, 01:47 PM) *
Corrected...

+1
If Pirlo & Gattuso leave - I would be torn!!
That will be an almost completely differnent Milan from what I know!
han2503
QUOTE (I_Rossoneri @ Jun 13 2009, 07:18 PM) *
Thing is I would take the twenty big ones apparently offered for Pirlo as he's 30 and replaceable, I would also allow Gattuso to leave as he was injured most last season and we didn't really miss him. Selling Ricky though was a complete mistake as players like him are few and far between and are irreplaceable.

Pirlo is getting older, but name a player that we could realistically buy that does what Pirlo does. He's an essential part of Milan and he's certainly worth more then Chelsea are offering.

I am completely against selling anymore of our top players, as I'm 75% sure that they'll either not be replaced with players just as good as them or won't be replaces at all.

Rino and Pirlo must stay imo. Why are we selling our best players yet keeping on the mediocre and/or old ones that get ridiculously high wages. This is another example of bad management decisions.

Imo, the only players that should be sold this summer are: Seedorf, Dida, Ambro. Other players that should just retire as now it's becoming too much are: Favalli, Kalac, Pippo
TriniKing_CE
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jun 13 2009, 04:09 PM) *
Pirlo is getting older, but name a player that we could realistically buy that does what Pirlo does. He's an essential part of Milan and he's certainly worth more then Chelsea are offering.

I am completely against selling anymore of our top players, as I'm 75% sure that they'll either not be replaced with players just as good as them or won't be replaces at all.

Rino and Pirlo must stay imo. Why are we selling our best players yet keeping on the mediocre and/or old ones that get ridiculously high wages. This is another example of bad management decisions.

+ Plenty...
A.X
we bought Cissokho .. a defender ....?????
Locke Lamora
QUOTE (A.X @ Jun 14 2009, 02:37 PM) *
we bought Cissokho .. a defender ....?????

Well that's what Milan needs isn't it?
A.X
QUOTE (Locke Lamora @ Jun 14 2009, 03:40 PM) *
Well that's what Milan needs isn't it?

yep biggrin.gif but i wrote that to let u know that and create a topic for that transfer tongue.gif
Fillipo Simone
I don't agree with most of the posts above, but don't have any wish to discuss much at this point. Just that dramatizing about Milan and calling the club names, saying "we've changed" isn't logical. To talk about such things one must overlook a wider period Milan's past, not just the Kaka 2000 years.

Just keep the language correct and be calm.
A.X
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jun 14 2009, 08:52 PM) *
I don't agree with most of the posts above, but don't have any wish to discuss much at this point. Just that dramatizing about Milan and calling the club names, saying "we've changed" isn't logical. To talk about such things one must overlook a wider period Milan's past, not just the Kaka 2000 years.

+1
A.X
there's something funny tongue.gif kaka last year prefered messi on cr7 for the ballon d'or in time it was cleat that cr7 will take because of 42 goals and champions league trophy ... now kaka will play next to ronaldo tongue.gif and he said he's the best in the world ... haha ... very funny tongue.gif
Minami
I jst wanna ask

Would anyone mind/hated/whatever if Kaka returned next season/when we're not in an "economical crisis"?

He really showed that he cares about Milan, but I don't know if he would even want to return to Milan, but in case of Sheva most fans didn't want him to return to Milan...the case with Kaka is different, so how do you think?

For me, I wouldn't mind. I like him both as a player and a person and I would be happy if he returnd. But as I said it, I don't know if he is the type of player/person, who playes for a team, is sold by it's management and wants to return when he has the chance to.
I_Rossoneri
QUOTE (Minami @ Jun 14 2009, 08:20 PM) *
I jst wanna ask

Would anyone mind/hated/whatever if Kaka returned next season/when we're not in an "economical crisis"?

He really showed that he cares about Milan, but I don't know if he would even want to return to Milan, but in case of Sheva most fans didn't want him to return to Milan...the case with Kaka is different, so how do you think?

For me, I wouldn't mind. I like him both as a player and a person and I would be happy if he returnd. But as I said it, I don't know if he is the type of player/person, who playes for a team, is sold by it's management and wants to return when he has the chance to.

Sheva never said things like this when he left:

Kaka: I will always love Milan

Kaka reiterated he will always hold Milan in his heart and it’s not easy to get accustomed to life as a Real Madrid player.

“I am very grateful to Milan. If today I am a world class player, then I owe it to the Rossoneri and the Selecao,” he said from Brazil’s Confederations Cup camp in South Africa.

He had turned down a £100m offer from Manchester City in January, but conceded he had to accept the £60m switch to Madrid because of Milan’s financial crisis.

“I am truly sorry about what happened with Milan, but now I must get used to the fact my future will be in the Merengues line-up and my professional rapport with the Rossoneri has ended.

“I hope Milan can do many great things with their new Coach Leonardo and I wish him all the best.

“I will always love the Rossoneri colours.”

Channel 4
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMO his return should be welcomed, although I can't see it happening anytime soon.
dst
He really said these things!? I did not expect that. sleep.gif

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jun 14 2009, 08:52 PM) *

Who's to say that? You just don't agree with it, it does not mean it's not logical. We have certainly changed in my view, the recent events tell.
Minami
QUOTE (I_Rossoneri @ Jun 14 2009, 09:54 PM) *
Sheva never said things like this when he left:

Kaka: I will always love Milan

Kaka reiterated he will always hold Milan in his heart and it’s not easy to get accustomed to life as a Real Madrid player.

“I am very grateful to Milan. If today I am a world class player, then I owe it to the Rossoneri and the Selecao,” he said from Brazil’s Confederations Cup camp in South Africa.

He had turned down a £100m offer from Manchester City in January, but conceded he had to accept the £60m switch to Madrid because of Milan’s financial crisis.

“I am truly sorry about what happened with Milan, but now I must get used to the fact my future will be in the Merengues line-up and my professional rapport with the Rossoneri has ended.

“I hope Milan can do many great things with their new Coach Leonardo and I wish him all the best.

“I will always love the Rossoneri colours.”

Channel 4
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMO his return should be welcomed, although I can't see it happening anytime soon.

This really shows how great he is king.gif

He really seems to down/sad, because of his move...and that the facts that bothers he the most.... sad.gif sad.gif
Jack Sparrow
Now that we've actually sold Kaka....we're out of jokes. sad.gif

Sell Kaka...get Milanfan v3. etc...

Now I think we can sell Pato? If Portikins is with me on this?
MizNelson
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Jun 14 2009, 09:24 PM) *

Just like Leno after the end of the Clinton administration. smile.gif
I_Rossoneri
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Jun 15 2009, 05:24 AM) *

Sell Kaka...get Milanfan v3. etc...

Now I think we can sell Pato? If Portikins is with me on this?

We still have the biggest joke...Dodo smile.gif

MizNelson
QUOTE (I_Rossoneri @ Jun 15 2009, 02:22 PM) *
We still have the biggest joke...Dodo smile.gif

Don't talk about Seedorf that way. smile.gif
Stefano Di Nardo
QUOTE (Minami @ Jun 14 2009, 03:20 PM) *
I jst wanna ask

I personally don't want to see him return. Kaka himself said last week that he hoped to extend his Real contract so he could end his career at Madrid. Fine. Let him. I don't want him back.

Look, everyone on this forum seems to love Kaka and not blame him for what has happened, but there is a large contingent of Rossoneri fans who are very angry with him, including myself. Most of my family and friends in Italy who are Milan fans are very angry at him.

Kaka always wavered in the past, saying he wanted to stay; he wanted to play in the EPL; he wanted to retire here; he wanted to move to Madrid one day; he wasn't interested in leaving; he would leave if the club ever changed its goals; he would stay forever and be captain; he is very happy to be at Madrid for the rest of his career.

A lot of us myself included don't buy his recent words that he felt he had no choice but to leave. Milan are 40 million euro in debt, or thereabouts? Premier league clubs are billions of euros in debt, Milan's debts aren't Kaka's concern, especially since we have a billionaire owner who could easily cover those deficits. Liverpool's ownership group are bleeding hundreds of millions of pounds, but you dont' see Steven Gerrard saying he wants to leave to help the club. Kaka's job was to worry about the football side of things, and on that he always wavered in whether he would stay for life or not. In the end, he opted for Madrid, a club he has long loved. I don't blame him for wanting to play for Madrid, I blame him for lying to Rossoneri fans. On Monday 1 June the line is "to the millions of Rossoneri fans, I am not leaving, case closed" and on Tuesday 8 June "i'm leaving because it's best for the club." He also admitted that the deal had been in place for some time. Bullocks, all of it.

Yes, the club wanted to sell him. Yes, Galliani and Berlusconi are incompetent and disinterested, in that order. But Kaka was alright with leaving, and is quite pleased to be at Madrid. Pato tells us just yesterday on Monday afternoon that Kaka is quite happy. I'm sorry, but my idea of a club idol isn't someone who is so alright with leaving the club, even joyful about it.

Sorry for my rant, but to answer your question in a shorter manner, no, I don't want him back. mad.gif

Io Sono Rossonero devilsmiley.gif Forza Milan
Jack Sparrow
QUOTE (Stefano Di Nardo @ Jun 16 2009, 10:31 AM) *
I personally don't want to see him return. Kaka himself said last week that he hoped to extend his Real contract so he could end his career at Madrid. Fine. Let him. I don't want him back.

Look, everyone on this forum seems to love Kaka and not blame him for what has happened, but there is a large contingent of Rossoneri fans who are very angry with him, including myself. Most of my family and friends in Italy who are Milan fans are very angry at him.

Kaka always wavered in the past, saying he wanted to stay; he wanted to play in the EPL; he wanted to retire here; he wanted to move to Madrid one day; he wasn't interested in leaving; he would leave if the club ever changed its goals; he would stay forever and be captain; he is very happy to be at Madrid for the rest of his career.

A lot of us myself included don't buy his recent words that he felt he had no choice but to leave. Milan are 40 million euro in debt, or thereabouts? Premier league clubs are billions of euros in debt, Milan's debts aren't Kaka's concern, especially since we have a billionaire owner who could easily cover those deficits. Liverpool's ownership group are bleeding hundreds of millions of pounds, but you dont' see Steven Gerrard saying he wants to leave to help the club. Kaka's job was to worry about the football side of things, and on that he always wavered in whether he would stay for life or not. In the end, he opted for Madrid, a club he has long loved. I don't blame him for wanting to play for Madrid, I blame him for lying to Rossoneri fans. On Monday 1 June the line is "to the millions of Rossoneri fans, I am not leaving, case closed" and on Tuesday 8 June "i'm leaving because it's best for the club." He also admitted that the deal had been in place for some time. Bullocks, all of it.

Yes, the club wanted to sell him. Yes, Galliani and Berlusconi are incompetent and disinterested, in that order. But Kaka was alright with leaving, and is quite pleased to be at Madrid. Pato tells us just yesterday on Monday afternoon that Kaka is quite happy. I'm sorry, but my idea of a club idol isn't someone who is so alright with leaving the club, even joyful about it.

Sorry for my rant, but to answer your question in a shorter manner, no, I don't want him back. mad.gif

I absolutely appreciate the refershing change in opinion. It's been a long time since we had one, without it turning into a flaming match.

I just feel your order needs to be reversed to Berlusconi e Galliani..who are incompetent and disinterested.

I actually like Galliani. I'd prefer him a 1000 times over people like Denis Wise/Peter Kenyon/Parry.

I still think that Sheva deal was a masterstroke of business. So was Pato.

As for Berlu. I don't see too much of a difference. It's been 20 years. I don't think Roman Abramovich will be funding the club 20 years from now. Remember the 'self-sufficient' by 2014 tag for Chelsea.

When Silvio was as 'young' at Milan as Roman at Chelsea...he was still splurging. I think it's a business thing. You pump in money for only so long, before you expect returns.

Madrid is a little different. It's an institution in itself with superb credit rating.

Let's not forget in Italy, the laws are different. Clubs can only run with a certain percentage in debt, not more. To my understanding, this law does not exist in Spain or England.
MizNelson
QUOTE (Stefano Di Nardo @ Jun 15 2009, 09:01 PM) *

Class post. I'm seeing this side of the argument gaining more momentum as time goes on.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.