Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kaka: I don't want to leave Milan
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > Archive 08/09
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
Panama Devil
My questions are:

1. Does Serie A as a struture and symbol, represent something for the Italian government and to the Italian people or not?

2. What are the powers that a Prime Minister in Italy has?

3. Is Berlusconi the Prime Minister of Italy or not?

4. Can Berlusconi do something about ALL those things that he always keeps complaining about (taxes, organization of serie A)?

5. Why does he keeps saying that the deal is not done, if everybody knows that after a situation like the one we had with Manchester City ... nobody would want to go throughout that all over .......?

To me it looks like Silvio wants to sell Kaka. In the Manchester City saga ... Kaka didn't wanted to go to that team but now is a totally different story. Silvio wants the money and Kaka likes Real Madrid.

At the end of the day Serie A is turning out to be a second category league. Teams from England and Spain see Italy teams as a place to go to shop ... they even act bullishly against our teams .... not respect at all.
MizNelson
If Kaka stays, then that's wonderful. However, if this whole mess then rears its ugly head AGAIN several months from now, I will be the first to buy his plane ticket.

QUOTE (Channel 4)
Berlusconi postpones Kaka talks
Sunday 7 June, 2009
Milan patron Silvio Berlusconi has postponed the showdown with Kaka to Monday night. “Nothing has been decided.”

You think? innocent.gif
Bluesummers
QUOTE (MizNelson @ Jun 7 2009, 11:57 PM) *
If Kaka stays, then that's wonderful. However, if this whole mess then rears its ugly head AGAIN several months from now, I will be the first to buy his plane ticket.

You think? innocent.gif

I'm sure he's leaving. Ever since January, its been coming.

I'm positive the mancity stunt was pulled for so many reasons. First of all it made ricky available to other clubs. Second the rash anger of fans was released in January and at that time it came as a major shock. Right now its almost expected and the reaction from fans is mostly sadness and not rage, which is what berlu wants.

Thirdly i'm sure carlo was fired 2-3 months ago when we had lost in the Uefa cup. So kaka's sale would be used to issue Leo's era a fresh and powerful start.

If i'm wrong and he stays then its truly his decision and he will retire at this club.
HasanHasanly
Check out the retarded video of the day space on the official website of the best club in the world, and prepare your goodbyes for N22.
Bluesummers
QUOTE (HasanHasanly @ Jun 8 2009, 02:00 AM) *
Check out the retarded video of the day space on the official website of the best club in the world, and prepare your goodbyes for N22.

sadly yes... cry.gif
Panama Devil
When Galliani says that Pato, Pirlo and Seedorf are not for sale .... WHAt THE HELL IS HE TRYING TO SAY AND DO?

Are those words supposed to let us know that Kaka was indeed for sale by AC Milan ... because on the other hand, if he is trying to make us feel better and safe ... WELL IT IS PRETTY STUPID since as far as I know we weren't selling anybody in the past.

Sheva was not for sale as far as I know.....

PLEASE DON'T ANYBODY GET IN LOVE WITH PATO BECAUSE READ THIS:

I AM ASSURING TO YOU TODAY MONDAY 8TH JUNE, 2009 THAT PATO IS LEAVING IN A COUPLE OF YEARS.

THS IS ALREADY GUARANTEED ... SOME OTHER BIG CLUB WILL COME AND TAKE HIM.

AT THE END OF THE DAY ... NOT EVEN KAKA WITH HIS "MORALITY" AND GOD DEVOTION WAS ABLE TO OVERCOME GREED.
Nova
Milan is bigger then Kaka , so if he wants to leave , the hell with him .

I really dont believe Milan have to sell him to straighten out the finances , I would rather think he wants to leave himself.

A very good player for Milan , but like sheva , his greedy departure will take his future legend status away. Not to mention his captaincy.

So off you go Kaka , dont let the door hit you on the way out and Forza Milan !!!
Bluesummers
QUOTE (Nova @ Jun 8 2009, 03:32 AM) *

I really dont believe Milan have to sell him to straighten out the finances , I would rather think he wants to leave himself.

A very good player for Milan , but like sheva , his greedy departure will take his future legend status away. Not to mention his captaincy.

So off you go Kaka , dont let the door hit you on the way out and Forza Milan !!!

Oh comon... where do you get this from. Its very obvious hes being forced out the door. Are you kidding me, greedy lol!

We have over 60 million debt and with Galliani repeating over and over again these days that Italian clubs can't compete with other clubs financially should pretty much spell it clear for you; his sale is all business and nothing personal regarding the player. We have no choice but to sell him in order to compete. If Pato's price tag was higher than Kaka's he would have been sold.

furthermore,

Here's a news flash for you, if he really wanted to leave he would have left to to madrid when we got 5th place
or to mancity when they were giving him 500k a week.
Bluesummers

Milan Chief Silvio Berlusconi: I Would Keep Kaka

Milan president Silvio Berlusconi still hopes that Kaka stays at the club, however, he has insisted that the decision is out of his hands as the move to Real Madrid is expected to take place today.

The Brazilian international is set to meet the Italian club's directors later today to inform them of his whereabouts next season. Reports around the world claim the move is all but done and that Kaka has a medical scheduled with Real Madrid medics in Brazil.

Despite the move seemingly tilting in Real Madrid's favour, Berlusconi claims he would retain Kaka if the whole saga was down to him.

"Like I said before, if it was down to me then I would keep him," Berlusconi told Il Corriere Dello Sport.

According to Italian reports, Berlusconi is set to speak with the ace, but he may not be able to persuade him to stay this time round.

what a bunch of bs. I am losing respect for him by the day. We seriously need a new president.
Zed.D

You have no idea what's going on at all.
Kaka always behaved well with us, he never asked for improvements in his contract or extensions. He was here for six years, winning all there is to win. We cannot allow ourselves to lose €70m every year. The motivations of Kaka's departure would be economical

From acmilan.com

Obviously people will believe this, not you.
Bluesummers
QUOTE (Zed.D @ Jun 8 2009, 04:19 AM) *
You have no idea what's going on at all.

From acmilan.com

Obviously people will believe this, not you.

exactly, +1.

Its clearly written all over. Galliani has been honest with his statements while berlu bulls*** thinking the fans will buy it rolleyes.gif

@ nova;
Oh ofcourse it was kaka's decision to leave laugh.gif Right after Paolo retires and he is arguably the next in line for his throne.
Zed.D
Some people don't even deserve to be Milan fans. talking about a player who's been key player in all the success we had in the past 6 seasons like this when everything indicates it's the club that wants to sell him...

It was so disgusting.
Nova
QUOTE (Zed.D @ Jun 8 2009, 12:31 PM) *
Some people don't even deserve to be Milan fans. talking about a player who's been key player in all the success we had in the past 6 seasons like this when everything indicates it's the club that wants to sell him...

It was so disgusting.

Now I dont deserve to be a milan fan , good one biggrin.gif

Well you go ahead and talk about whatever you like , i still say Kaka wants to leave himself . And whether you tacticians like it or not , his departure is up to him . Now you can go ahead and trash people like galliani or berlusconi , but my respect towards them is far greater then just Kaka.

Nova
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Jun 8 2009, 12:26 PM) *
@ nova;
Oh ofcourse it was kaka's decision to leave laugh.gif Right after Paolo retires and he is arguably the next in line for his throne.

so ? Ambro would be captain anyway.

Do you really think that if kaka really wants to stay that Berlusconi will sell him ? Offcourse not .
Rivaldo
http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jun8b.html

Berlusconi does all he can to push Kaka to Madrid....(((
What fot he says this way now? Ke might say that Kaka is our key-player, but instead of it....(((
Zed.D
@ Nova

If you think that way it's alright as it's your own opinion and not necessarily the fact, but I think the guy has done more than that for the club to be greeted with comments like "the hell with him" and "greedy" and "don't let the door hit you on the way out".

Not comparing Kaka with Maldini, but this is no different than what those tisofi did to Maldini on his goodbye game. you're of the same mould as those two-faced fans.

I'm done with this argument.
Nova
QUOTE (Zed.D @ Jun 8 2009, 12:52 PM) *
@ Nova

If you think that way it's alright as it's your own opinion and not necessarily the fact, but I think the guy's has done more than that for the club to be greeted with comments like "the hell with him" and "greedy" and "don't let the door hit you on the way out".

Not comparing Kaka with Maldini, but this is no different than what those tisofi did to Maldini on his goodbye game. you're of the same mould as those two-faced fans.

I'm done with this argument.

Well Berlusconi and galliani did more for this club then Kaka , far more actually. Yet you hold no respects towards them and constantly bash them like they never did anything for this club , while in the end , they were the ones that signed Kaka in the first place .

Judging me ? dude ... just who do you think you are ? wink.gif
Zed.D
I said I'm done. it will be a pointless argument, let's not waste our time.
mkenya
QUOTE (Zed.D @ Jun 8 2009, 12:01 PM) *

Where's the fishdoll??? i wanna hear know her thoughts on this whole Kaka saga...
Nova
QUOTE (Zed.D @ Jun 8 2009, 01:01 PM) *

I just made the biggest point and now you walk out ?

Without berlusconi , you and I wouldnt even be talking about this very club at this very moment.

Bluesummers
QUOTE (Nova @ Jun 8 2009, 04:50 AM) *
so ? Ambro would be captain anyway.

Do you really think that if kaka really wants to stay that Berlusconi will sell him ? Offcourse not .

Ambrosini would be labeled captain, and gattuso vice. But out of Kaka, Gattuso, Ambrosini; who plays all games if they are fit?

Exactly... Kaka.... so there is a chance that he would be captain for majority of the games while I could see ambro and rinho benched for flamini/ronaldinho and other players, while you know Kaka would never see the bench.

Berlu obviously wants to sell him. Galliani has come out and said they had no choice but to sell him. Our club is iin huge debt, we have spent crazy over the past year and something needs to be done in order for our club to keep functioning. Berlu doensn't want to spend anymore than he has to, so someone has to be sold and that someone is Kaka. Berlu just says that its kaka's choice in order for him to save some face from the very pissed off fans but in reality its not his at all. Berlu had wanted to sell him to city in January but Kaka said no and he'll wait for the summer so madrid could bid for him. Berlu bought Ronaldinho with the intention of selling Kaka all along. The only thing that went wrong in his plan is that Ronaldinho did not succeed so its much harder now for him to save face with the club supporters. Had Ronaldinho succeeded nobody would have problems with him selling kaka. You can't beso naive as to think that its the kaka's choice to leave when all sources clearly prove its not.

Kaka is the symbol of our club and has always said he didn't want to leave and has rejected Madrid many times before. If he didn't care about Milan He would have left earlier for the money or bigger fame Madrid offered when he was at the height of his game. Now that he is on his decline and his value is still high, it provides the perfect chance for berlu to cash in on him before its too late. If Kaka really cared for the club right now he would leave as his sale benefits us in so many ways. If we can wipe our club debt with the sale of one player, who wouldn't do that. I dont blame berlu for it what hes doing, I just blame him for lying and making it seem like hes the hero in this situation.

Remember when we were linked with Ronaldinho. We were originally going to offer them 60 million euros + for Ronaldinho. Had Barca sold him then, they would have made huge profits but they gambled on the player and lost. We waited a year and guess what, we got him for 20 million. Now regarding Kaka we dont' want to gamble on his value like barca had with Dinho, that is why he is being sold now and not at 29/30 years old.
Bluesummers
QUOTE (Nova @ Jun 8 2009, 05:14 AM) *
Without berlusconi , you and I wouldnt even be talking about this very club at this very moment.

Berlu is a great man but anyone with a big chequebook could have done the same. Arabs are gonna do the same to city. Abramo has done the same to chelsea.
han2503
QUOTE (Nova @ Jun 8 2009, 10:32 AM) *

ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

I'm just left stunned at what I read here.

I mean it cannot be anymore obvious that the club want to sell Kaka for the money. Kaka has said over and over again that he wants to stay. If he really wanted to leave he's had countles opportunities to do what Sheva did but he's always said that he want's to stay, even during the calciopoli trails and UEFA Cup football he's always said he's wanted to stay.

Galliani himself has made it pretty clear that it's the club's choice and not Kaka. Even going as far as to say that Kaka has never himself asked for raises or better conditions.

You can say what you want and you can think want you want about Berlusconi, but everyone knows what he is, he's a classic politician, he lies, he's steeped in controversy, etc. Silvio is coming out and saying that it will be Kaka's final decision, of course he says that, he's got elections coming up, and when Kaka does leave he wants to have his hands clean of all this. He's already prepared the fans that it was not his fault, he's already made Kaka to be the bad guy in all of this. It's just disgusting how he's spinning this whole thing, and if I were Kaka I would have already told him to p!ss of, flipped him the bird and signed with Real.

As if the whole Man City charade was not enough. Kaka was used in that whole thing as well. Again, if I was Kaka, after all that I've done and all the loyality I've showed for this club I would be more then hurt with how they've treated me. First he was used as somesort of political tool in January and to make it clear that he's for sale, then he's being offered to the first club willing to pay in order to pay off the depth that they brought on themselves by not investing in the club in the first place.

I just find your comments utterly disgusting, offensive and hurtful. Our management are not all they're cracked up to be, let's not kid oursleves, first and foremost our dear president, who's not the most honest of men out there. has always seen Milan as a platform for himself more then anything else.

QUOTE (Nova @ Jun 8 2009, 11:59 AM) *
Well Berlusconi and galliani did more for this club then Kaka , far more actually. Yet you hold no respects towards them and constantly bash them like they never did anything for this club , while in the end , they were the ones that signed Kaka in the first place .

Judging me ? dude ... just who do you think you are ? wink.gif

Galliani has nothing to do with this, he's the puppit that has his strings pulled. He's the one that has to show his face when things are going badly, but when it's time to celebrate and there's a photo op you'll see Silvio nudging his way though to be front and center.

Again, you can tell me all you want about what Silvio has done for Milan, but don't kid yourself, all that he's done for Milan was firstly thought out about how it would effect him first and not the club. All the money he invested in Milan to begin with was invested to boost his image first and foremost, not for the well being of the club.
Nova
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Jun 8 2009, 02:05 PM) *
Ambrosini would be labeled captain, and gattuso vice. But out of Kaka, Gattuso, Ambrosini; who plays all games if they are fit?

Exactly... Kaka.... so there is a chance that he would be captain for majority of the games while I could see ambro and rinho benched for flamini/ronaldinho and other players, while you know Kaka would never see the bench.

Berlu obviously wants to sell him. Galliani has come out and said they had no choice but to sell him. Our club is iin huge debt, we have spent crazy over the past year and something needs to be done in order for our club to keep functioning. Berlu doensn't want to spend anymore than he has to, so someone has to be sold and that someone is Kaka. Berlu just says that its kaka's choice in order for him to save some face from the very pissed off fans but in reality its not his at all. Berlu had wanted to sell him to city in January but Kaka said no and he'll wait for the summer so madrid could bid for him. Berlu bought Ronaldinho with the intention of selling Kaka all along. The only thing that went wrong in his plan is that Ronaldinho did not succeed so its much harder now for him to save face with the club supporters. Had Ronaldinho succeeded nobody would have problems with him selling kaka. You can't beso naive as to think that its the kaka's choice to leave when all sources clearly prove its not.

Kaka is the symbol of our club and has always said he didn't want to leave and has rejected Madrid many times before. If he didn't care about Milan He would have left earlier for the money or bigger fame Madrid offered when he was at the height of his game. Now that he is on his decline and his value is still high, it provides the perfect chance for berlu to cash in on him before its too late. If Kaka really cared for the club right now he would leave as his sale benefits us in so many ways. If we can wipe our club debt with the sale of one player, who wouldn't do that. I dont blame berlu for it what hes doing, I just blame him for lying and making it seem like hes the hero in this situation.

Remember when we were linked with Ronaldinho. We were originally going to offer them 60 million euros + for Ronaldinho. Had Barca sold him then, they would have made huge profits but they gambled on the player and lost. We waited a year and guess what, we got him for 20 million. Now regarding Kaka we dont' want to gamble on his value like barca had with Dinho, that is why he is being sold now and not at 29/30 years old.

nice post , even tough i dont agree with it.

Kaka first of all isnt the symbol of milan , imo . Maldini always was. And since kaka is leaving , he wont be either.It isnt about who is the better player , its about who wears the rossoneri colours in his heart and is a leader.

Offcourse Milan is thinking about selling him , but if Kaka really wanted to stay , he wouldnt be going nowhere. In the end , its his decission. Otherwise there wouldnt be a talk this evening and milan would have sold him to manchester city for much more money.

Milan has and will always be bigger then the players
han2503
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Jun 8 2009, 01:05 PM) *

You're comparing apples with oranges here.

Kaka and Dinho are 2 different situations all together. Dinho is a player that chose to waste all that he had, he could have stayed great at Barca, but chose to p!ss all of that away, and we were the club stupid enough to buy into it.

Kaka, is not as great as he was just a couple of months ago because of injuries. He's still a hard working player, that is a great asset to have for any team. He's the kind of player anyone would want on their team, and not just for his abilities on the pitch...
han2503
QUOTE (Nova @ Jun 8 2009, 01:35 PM) *
nice post , even tough i dont agree with it.

Kaka first of all isnt the symbol of milan , imo . Maldini always was. And since kaka is leaving , he wont be either.It isnt about who is the better player , its about who wears the rossoneri colours in his heart and is a leader.

Offcourse Milan is thinking about selling him , but if Kaka really wanted to stay , he wouldnt be going nowhere. In the end , its his decission. Otherwise there wouldnt be a talk this evening and milan would have sold him to manchester city for much more money.

Milan has and will always be bigger then the players

Yes it is his decision, but would you stay at a club that has made it pretty clear that they don't want you? No matter how many times you've made it clear you want to stay?

Kaka has been used in this whole situation by our greedy management. It's clear that Berlu does not want to put another cent into the club, so the only solution is to sell Kaka.

I don;t blame Kaka one bit if he leaves. The treatment he's recieved from our management has been appaling. Theyr treated Emerson and Brocchi better then they've treated Kaka. It's utterly disgusting to see to tell you the truth.
Nova
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jun 8 2009, 02:33 PM) *
ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

I'm just left stunned at what I read here.

I mean it cannot be anymore obvious that the club want to sell Kaka for the money. Kaka has said over and over again that he wants to stay. If he really wanted to leave he's had countles opportunities to do what Sheva did but he's always said that he want's to stay, even during the calciopoli trails and UEFA Cup football he's always said he's wanted to stay.

Galliani himself has made it pretty clear that it's the club's choice and not Kaka. Even going as far as to say that Kaka has never himself asked for raises or better conditions.

You can say what you want and you can think want you want about Berlusconi, but everyone knows what he is, he's a classic politician, he lies, he's steeped in controversy, etc. Silvio is coming out and saying that it will be Kaka's decision, ofcourse he says that, he's got elections coming up, and when Kaka does leave he wants to have his hands clean of all this. He's already prepared the fans that it was not his fault, he's already made Kaka to be the bad guy in all of this. It's just disgusting how he's spinning this whole think, and if I were Kaka I would have already told him to p!ss of, flipped him the bird and sign with Real.

As if the whole Man City charade was not enough. Kaka was used in that whole thing as well. Again, if I was Kaka, after all that I've done and all the loyality I've showed for this club I would be more then hurt with how they've treated me. First he was used as somesort of political tool in January and to make it clear that he's for sale, then he's being offered to the first club willing to pay in order to pay off the depth that they brought on themselves by not investing in the club in the first place.

I just find you comments utterly disgusting, offensive and hurtful. Our management are not all they're cracked up to be, let's not kid oursleves, first and foremost our dear president, who's not the most honest of mean out there. And who'se always seen Milan as a platform for himself more then anything else.

Galliani has nothing to do with this, he's the puppit that has his strings pulled. He's the one that has to show his face when things are going badly, but when it's time to celebrate and there's a photo op you'll see Silvio nudging his way though to be front and center.

Again, you can tell me all you want about what Silvio has done for Milan, but don't kid yourself, all that he's done for Milan was firstly thought out about how it would effect him first and not the club. All the money he invested in Milan to begin with was invested to boost his image first and foremost, not for the well being of the club.

i find your insults towards berlusconi worse actually.

Kaka wants to leave more then Milan wants to sell , and you bash berlusconi just so you can once again blame the management for this sell . Well ill remind you again when kaka keeps a press conference about how he always wanted to play for real madrid and kisses the shirt.

Not to mention his nice sallary hell get at madrid , you think maybe he's leaving cause milan cant pay him what madrid is paying ?

Again , if he wants to stay , milan wont sell him , just as berlusconi said too probably , only i dont see any quotes posted about that around here , surprise ...
Nova
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jun 8 2009, 02:42 PM) *
Yes it is his decision, but would you stay at a club that has made it pretty clear that they don't want you? No matter how many times you've made it clear you want to stay?

Kaka has been used in this whole situation by our greedy management. It's clear that Berlu does not want to put another cent into the club, so the only solution is to sell Kaka.

I don;t blame Kaka one bit if he leaves. The treatment he's recieved from our management has been appaling. Theyr treated Emerson and Brocchi better then they've treated Kaka. It's utterly disgusting to see to tell you the truth.

How do you know this ? all that from news post ??

The treatment he received ??? He was the best payed player of milan and got sallary raises as much as milan could afford , he was even in line for possible captaincy , he always played when fit and was loved by everyone ... You're right , the managment treated him like dirt . For making him the worlds star player he is today , how shamefull !!
han2503
QUOTE (Nova @ Jun 8 2009, 01:47 PM) *
i find your insults towards berlusconi worse actually.

Kaka wants to leave more then Milan wants to sell , and you bash berlusconi just so you can once again blame the management for this sell . Well ill remind you again when kaka keeps a press conference about how he always wanted to play for real madrid and kisses the shirt.

Not to mention his nice sallary hell get at madrid , you think maybe he's leaving cause milan cant pay him what madrid is paying ?

Again , if he wants to stay , milan wont sell him , just as berlusconi said too probably , only i dont see any quotes posted about that around here , surprise ...

Right there, all you're saying is all the cr@p Berlusconi is feeding you.

Again, Kaka had countless opportunities to leave, when our fabulous management got us involved in calciopoli he maintained his stance and said he wanted to stay, when we didn't make it to the CL because the management refused to invest in our ailing team, Kaka stuck, said he wanted to stay.

When Kaka was wh@red out by our management to Man City in order to give Berlu a political boost Kaka maintained that he wants Milan.

Now Kaka has repeatedly said that he wants to stay at Milan but again the management have betrayed him and offered him to the first club that was willing to throw money their way. And as I said I would not blame Kaka one bit for leaving, the treatment he's recieved from our management is lower then low. If Kaka does stay in the end it will be all down to him and his persistance to stay against our management's wishes, but if he does stay I would really question Kaka's self value. As he must think so less of himself to stay at Milan and be our management's punching bag.

And what do you expect him to say once he's been sold to Real and made to hold a press conference? "I'm here against my will. I wanted to stay at Milan but they chose to sell me". That would really win over the hearts of the Madrid fans. The pig head throw at Figo would pale in comparison to the reception he would get
han2503
QUOTE (Nova @ Jun 8 2009, 01:53 PM) *

The treatment he received ??? He was the best payed player of milan and got sallary raises as much as milan could afford , he was even in line for possible captaincy , he always played when fit and was loved by everyone ... You're right , the managment treated him like dirt . For making him the worlds star player he is today , how shamefull !!

It's pretty obvious regarding the money issue looking at the management's track record over the past 4 years isn't it. Berlu has not invested in Milan in ages. Believe what you want...

Yes the treatment he recieved. First of all he was never in line for captain, that's Ambro and Rino's position simple as that. It's pointless to talk about Kaka as captain. He was the best payed player at Milan on merit, Galliani said himself that Kaka has never once asked for raises in salary. He made himself a star player by what he did on the pitch. Milan made him nothing, talent like Kaka's would not have gone un noticed for long and another big club would have bought him if it weren't Milan. In fact Chelsea were in the race to sign him from Sao Paolo along with us, but Kaka chose Milan.

Oh so the Man City saga and this current saga we have to go through is 5 star treatment from our management?

One last thing, you say this is all Kaka's fault? Had the management said no to the offers like they did in the past, we would have never been in this situation in the first place. But they chose to listen to the offers. That mean they are the ones that want to sell him. Had Kaka been the one to want to leave things would have played out like they did with Sheva. But it's clear that it's out beloved management that has set the ball rolling for this. And they only did that because they do want to sell him.
Zed.D
han you're amazing!
Habitant
QUOTE (Nova @ Jun 8 2009, 01:53 PM) *

QUOTE (Nova @ Jun 8 2009, 01:47 PM) *
Kaka wants to leave more then Milan wants to sell

Nova
Say what you want , all i read is stuff from someone who takes this oppurtinity to point the finger and wants to say "I told you so" .

And my oppinion is far less biased as yours , i cant possibly imagine you ever say anything good about the milan management . You go as far as blaming them for the calciopoli sanctions ? thats pretty low man , as you know as well as me how merda was involved . yet you take this chance too to blame them even more .

offcourse kaka has done a lot , but milan has done a lot for him too . but you cant say that cause that would require you to say anything possitive about the management and that would be too much right ?

i dont want kaka to leave either , but i wont jump on the bandwagon and blame berlusconi just so i can express my anger .

You go ahead and protest , see where it'll get you , you'll be shouting hail berlusconi the second we win trophies again.

Zed.D
@ hab

Good point
han2503
QUOTE (Nova @ Jun 8 2009, 02:54 PM) *
Say what you want , all i read is stuff from someone who takes this oppurtinity to point the finger and wants to say "I told you so" .

And my oppinion is far less biased as yours , i cant possibly imagine you ever say anything good about the milan management . You go as far as blaming them for the calciopoli sanctions ? thats pretty low man , as you know as well as me how merda was involved . yet you take this chance too to blame them even more .

offcourse kaka has done a lot , but milan has done a lot for him too . but you cant say that cause that would require you to say anything possitive about the management and that would be too much right ?

i dont want kaka to leave either , but i wont jump on the bandwagon and blame berlusconi just so i can express my anger .

You go ahead and protest , see where it'll get you , you'll be shouting hail berlusconi the second we win trophies again.

This was not an I told you so moment for me. I'm just saying things like I see them.

Your oppinion is far less biased then mine!!!???? laugh.gif I'm sorry but you're the one that can't see anything wrong with the way Milan is being managed, you're the one that believes that our management can't put a foot wrong. You're also the one bashing our best and most influential player of the last 5 years just so that the management can look good and come out smelling like roses after this entire thing blows over.

Calciopoli... What can I say about it. You and me have had a number of dicussions about it and we seem to agree with it eachother on the issue. But Milan where punished because our management got involved. Yes Inter are no good b@st@rds and there were probably countless conversations between their management and the refs, but the problem is the tapes where an inside job so of course they weren't going to tape themselves. But fact is our management should have never been involved in the first place. There should have never been a call to tape to begin with. So yes they got us involved in calciopoli, they dragged the Milan name through the mud. And it doesn't matter how small the offence was, it was our name along with Juve's and Fiorentina's that was constantly being brought up in relation to the scandal.

You can't imagine me saying anything good about our management? Go a few pages back of this very thread and you'll see that I do infact say positive things when I see that it's merited. You're the one that can't see any of the negatie things they're doing to the club, I bet you think the Gourcuff deal was a genius move, or that the Oliveira deal was a master stroke of a transfer, just because Galliani and Berlu did them rolleyes.gif Imo, you're the one with the rose tinted glasses and biased oppinion and not me.

I am sorry, but what exactly have Milan done for Kaka?? Used him as a political tool? A marketing tool? Made him believe they were loyal to him and turned their backs on him the moment big money was offered? Don't tell me they made him famous and payed him a lot because I've already answered you on that issue.

I don't remember ever saying hail Berlu after we won anything. Especially not now when it's very clear that Berlu does not care anymore. This is not an opportunity for to vent. Far from it. This is not me jumping on any bandwagon just because its the 'cool' thing to do. It's me being fead up with the way things are going for my club, for the league I support in general. We're going to be taking a massive step back this summer, and the big problem I have with us selling Kaka is that the money will not be invested into the squad but going into paying off the depths that we have. Depths that could be avoided had the club been run in a more smart and efficient manner.

I know my comments on a football forum won't get me anywhere, just like I know that you constantly defending everything the management do whether its good or bad won't get you anywhere either. I'm just stating my oppinion here, at the end of the day we all are, and no one had the right one or the bad one. This is a community for discussion, if we all agreed, and said the management can do no wrong then we all might as well pack up and leave as there is no point for the forum to begin with wink.gif
Zed.D
Blog: Little Milan

While Kaka spends his free time signing Real Madrid shirts, Serafino Ingardia wonders what will be of Milan and Serie A once he is gone
-
When Kaka turned down Manchester City we thought his choice to stay in Milan would have been for life. Six months later and here we are again dealing with a transfer saga that will seriously affect the future of the player himself, Milan, his potential buyers and Serie A as a whole.

For the first time in years we had witnessed a great player who, despite ludicrous financial offers, decided to stay at a club which he loves. Yet Milan are more than willing to sell him for a profit, a shocking attitude for an outfit who have historically kept their best players in their prime – and sometimes past it.

It is pretty clear that they are short of cash at Milanello these days. President Silvio Berlusconi is suffering the consequences of the financial crisis and football is just becoming an expensive toy. Yet in the middle of this scenario are passionate Rossoneri fans who feel abandoned, downhearted and hopeless.

Milan are by far Italy’s most illustrious side in Europe. By selling Kaka their status will be hit. How are they meant to rule Serie A again while attempting to win another Champions League if they get rid of their best player, a man who some tipped to take Paolo Maldini’s armband next season?

But the most important issue in this whole affair is a different one. Once the Brazilian is gone and the Rossoneri receive an important injection of cash from Madrid, what would they do with it?

If let’s say they reinvested it in world-class talents then it would justify, to a certain extent, their actions. Or are they planning to buy another Ricardo Olivera as they did following the sale of Andriy Shevchenko?

But, alarmingly, there is no guarantee that such money would be reinvested in the squad. And if that happened then it would be the end of a glorious era. In turn, Berlusconi would be better off passing the club on to some millionaire sheik.

Serie A would in no doubt be a poorer place without Kaka. Instead of moving forwards, the sale of the Brazilian would be one step backwards. During a time when Inter and Juventus are doing all they can to restore Italian pride in Europe, it would have been nice had the Diavolo sat at the same banquet rather than opt for a frustrating diet.

han2503
^^^^

I've read that this morning. So said and painful but true.
Milan Are Brilliant
He's gone, as the article says above, Milan and the Serie A will be a far worse place without him. I sincerely hope we find someone who at least can have a similar role to him, if we don't invest this money we are seriously floored. I can't see us winning anything within the near future, I just hope that maybe in 3/4/5 seasons time when we have a sufficient, Title/European winning potential squad again we can look back at this and say 'it was probably for the best'.

I think there is still going to be a number of big names going places this summer, Ribery, Zlatan, Eto'o, to name but a few. I can't help thinking the Serie A will be losing some more of it's 'galacticos' at a time where the Spanish and English leagues are realistically streets ahead both in finance, and winning potential.
CrazyMilanFan
it is official kaka is leaving the FA of brazil said it
TriniKing_CE
Nice article [blog] Zed.D!
TriniKing_CE
QUOTE (CrazyMilanFan @ Jun 8 2009, 01:23 PM) *

ohmy.gif unsure.gif

sad.gif cry.gif

...Until I see the bad news posted on Milan's offical website [I will continue to have false hope]

btw do u have a link or so to this so called offical news? huh.gif
Zed.D
QUOTE (CrazyMilanFan @ Jun 8 2009, 08:53 PM) *

Any links?
CrazyMilanFan
http://milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=8036
Zed.D
QUOTE (TriniKing_CE @ Jun 8 2009, 09:00 PM) *
ohmy.gif unsure.gif

sad.gif cry.gif

Let's say Kaka has been a Madrid player for a week now wink.gif
CrazyMilanFan
http://translate.google.com/translate?u=ht...en&ie=UTF-8

translated version
Zed.D
Thanks CMF
HasanHasanly
Milan is much more than any player, but without its almost iconic players Milan is nothing. Silvios time is up.
CrazyMilanFan
i didnt want kaka to leave but if the moeny is invested rightly Milan can be even greater so Best of luck to kaka who i think can achieve gr8 things in spain after winning everything here as for us lets hope that we will have more players like kaka in near future... FORZA MILAN!!
TriniKing_CE
Found it on SkySports as well:

Kaka has Real medical
Brazilian on brink of move to Bernabeu
Last updated: 8th June 2009

AC Milan playmaker Kaka has undergone a medical in Brazil at the request of Real Madrid.

The Spanish giants are looking to strengthen their squad over the summer and have been linked with several of the world's top players since Florentino Perez took over as president.

Kaka is among their top targets and Milan have admitted it could be difficult to keep him during the transfer window.

Rossoneri owner Silvio Berlusconi is set to speak with Kaka in an effort to persuade him to stay but a world-record move to the Santiago Bernabeu is expected to go through.

Such a switch has now moved a step closer with the Brazilian Football Confederation (CBF) confirming that Kaka has had a medical.

The 27-year-old, who has previously been linked with Premier League clubs, is currently in his homeland on international duty.

Brazil face Paraguay in a World Cup qualifier on Wednesday after beating Uruguay 4-0 over the weekend.

Kaka scored the fourth goal from the penalty spot after being felled in the area.

Kaka has Real medical - SkySports
agenth
it is semi official. The Brazilian FA has confirmed it, lots of pictures of Kaka with RM's doctor...

I don't want to post them.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.