Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kaka: I don't want to leave Milan
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > Archive 08/09
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
TriniKing_CE
QUOTE (agenth @ Jun 8 2009, 01:47 PM) *
it is semi official. The Brazilian FA has confirmed it, lots of pictures of Kaka with RM's doctor...

I don't want to post them.

...sometimes its okay to be the bearer of bad news sad.gif
Zed.D
QUOTE (CrazyMilanFan @ Jun 8 2009, 09:11 PM) *
i didnt want kaka to leave but if the moeny is invested rightly Milan can be even greater so Best of luck to kaka who i think can achieve gr8 things in spain after winning everything here as for us lets hope that we will have more players like kaka in near future... FORZA MILAN!!

+1 very well said.
han2503
QUOTE (Zed.D @ Jun 8 2009, 07:09 PM) *
+1 very well said.

It is very well said, but that is assuming the money is spent on rebuilding. And that is what scares me the most in this entire thing.

As I said, atm, I think cashing in on Kaka who has been struggling these past months and is certainly not the player he was just a few months ago would be a good idea. When not letting imotions get involved and couding our judgment, this is the prime moment to cash in one Kaka. I don't agree with how the management are conducting themselves and how Silvio is brushing his hands off like it wasn't him that wants to sell is what rubs me the wrong way.

But Galliani has made it pretty clear that this move is mostly happening because of the losses the club made this year. So I really can't see this as being a good move since we're losing such a big player and maybe making some mediocre moves in the transfer window.

This transfer is happening for financial reasons not footballing ones. Which is what really irks me in this whole thing.
Zed.D
@ han

I know.. but we have to to be optimistic...

unsure.gif
TriniKing_CE
QUOTE (Zed.D @ Jun 8 2009, 02:22 PM) *
@ han

unsure.gif

Ask your self what would R7 do? biggrin.gif tongue.gif cool.gif
han2503
QUOTE (Zed.D @ Jun 8 2009, 06:22 PM) *
@ han

unsure.gif

With the events of these past 2 months I'm finding it really hard to be optimistic about anything to tell you the truth.

First Maldini and Carlo in the same day (I know I wanted Carlo to leave, but he was our comfort zone you know? We're in unchartered territories now, especially with an unexperianced Leo as coach), then the Maldini fiasco in San Siro, and our management not taking a stand against those ultra. Now Kaka... I mean what's next? Can the club take another hit?

And all I keep thinking is that the Kaka sale is just the beginning. A couple of years from now Pato will command a massive transfer fee and we'll sell when the offer is good enough, because we'll keep making losses and Silvio is not willing to cover Milan anymore, we'll become a selling club. Because this is the main difference between a sellng club and a buying club, the selling club does not have a rich billionaire constantly pumping money into it, so it has to come up with the cash by selling its best players.

But anyway, its really great to see you being optimistic and positive and I'll try to keep it in perspective and as my inspiration to look ahead and keep positive...
Rivaldo
that's a cruelty....

Ricky....Ricky...
Zed.D
I'm not optimistic, just trying to be biggrin.gif sad.gif
kaka_sheva
cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif
and I was so looking forward to seeing him this summer during the milan-chelsea friendly here in the states.

my hopes and dreams are to be thus crushed.
cry.gif
Zed.D
When the hell is the announcement gonna come out? I'm tired of waiting
il_diavolo_mtl
i cannot beleive that berlu would rather ***** and cry without taking help from other investors then selling part of the team to keep our players!
agenth
QUOTE (Zed.D @ Jun 8 2009, 09:41 PM) *
When the hell is the announcement gonna come out? I'm tired of waiting

it's already 'official' due to the RM medicals...

press conference is set between 11pm and midnight european central time.
il_diavolo_mtl
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jun 8 2009, 02:15 PM) *
It is very well said, but that is assuming the money is spent on rebuilding. And that is what scares me the most in this entire thing.

As I said, atm, I think cashing in on Kaka who has been struggling these past months and is certainly not the player he was just a few months ago would be a good idea. When not letting imotions get involved and couding our judgment, this is the prime moment to cash in one Kaka. I don't agree with how the management are conducting themselves and how Silvio is brushing his hands off like it wasn't him that wants to sell is what rubs me the wrong way.

But Galliani has made it pretty clear that this move is mostly happening because of the losses the club made this year. So I really can't see this as being a good move since we're losing such a big player and maybe making some mediocre moves in the transfer window.

This transfer is happening for financial reasons not footballing ones. Which is what really irks me in this whole thing.

I beleive we'll end up signing Zapata/dzeko and call it a summer. though a LB wouldn't hurt, nor another mid.
MizNelson
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Jun 8 2009, 03:07 AM) *
Here's a news flash for you, if he really wanted to leave he would have left to to madrid when we got 5th place
or to mancity when they were giving him 500k a week.

There was no way in hell Man City was going to pony up an obscene $500,000 a week for Kaka. That was pure media BS.
Rivaldo
QUOTE (agenth @ Jun 8 2009, 07:46 PM) *
it's already 'official' due to the RM medicals...

press conference is set between 11pm and midnight european central time.

SLITTA ALLE DUE ORA ITALIANA LA CONFERENZA STAMPA DI KAKA'
Come confermato in una nota pubblicata sul sito della federazione brasiliana la conferenza stampa di Kakà, inizialmente prevista per la mezzanotte italiana, è stata posticipata di circa due ore. Kakà, dunque, parlerà ai media quando in Italia saranno circa le 2 di notte.

http://www.sportmediaset.it/mercato/artico...ml?refresh_cens

Postponed biggrin.gif

P.S.

Ricky, I belive in You! Please, show us another miracle....
Bluesummers
QUOTE (Rivaldo @ Jun 8 2009, 01:58 PM) *
SLITTA ALLE DUE ORA ITALIANA LA CONFERENZA STAMPA DI KAKA'
Come confermato in una nota pubblicata sul sito della federazione brasiliana la conferenza stampa di Kakà, inizialmente prevista per la mezzanotte italiana, è stata posticipata di circa due ore. Kakà, dunque, parlerà ai media quando in Italia saranno circa le 2 di notte.

http://www.sportmediaset.it/mercato/artico...ml?refresh_cens

Postponed biggrin.gif

P.S.

He's gone bro, even if its postponed for 2 hours, it will still be announced.
A.X
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jun 8 2009, 03:39 PM) *
You're comparing apples with oranges here.

Kaka and Dinho are 2 different situations all together. Dinho is a player that chose to waste all that he had, he could have stayed great at Barca, but chose to p!ss all of that away, and we were the club stupid enough to buy into it.

Kaka, is not as great as he was just a couple of months ago because of injuries. He's still a hard working player, that is a great asset to have for any team. He's the kind of player anyone would want on their team, and not just for his abilities on the pitch...

homie ... ronaldinho was injured .. and that what put him away from soccer ... but when he can't play soccer ... he can have girlfriend no ?? and if he doesn't have he can go nightclubin as all persons do ... kaka because of injury was not as great as he was just couple months ago ... my point is that doin whatever you want don't minimize your level ... if you are still practicing ... but when u can't practice ur level will go lower and lower ... and you can't do anything other then wait till the time you could play and try to get to your best again .. and that's what all recovering players from injuries do and on top ronaldinho ... wait until he's at his best ... and then watch and learn ... and kaka and ronaldinho can play together if u watch the last match when dinho comes from the bensh ... he plays on a side and kaka on another and that workd .. am i right ???and i hope kaka stays :S
MizNelson
QUOTE (Rivaldo @ Jun 8 2009, 12:58 PM) *
Postponed biggrin.gif

Translation: Putting off the inevitable. You can put off going to the dentist but you'll still have to go sooner or later.

QUOTE (Rivaldo)
P.S.

He may believe in Jesus but every man has a price.

(I would've quoted the picture but I'm tired of looking at it, to be honest.)
A.X
Antonini laments Kaka exit Monday 8 June, 2009

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Milan full-back Luca Antonini revealed he will be saddened by the departure of Kaka and also claimed that the deal should go through later tonight.

Antonini, who grew up in the Rossoneri ranks, returned to Milan after a loan spell at Empoli and played a part in their last campaign.

“We are all really affectionate towards Ricky and if he leaves we will be incredibly sad,” said the defender.

“He is a fantastic lad and a good friend. But if going to play for another great team will make him happy then it is okay.

“His transfer, if all these rumours are true, should go through today,” he concluded.

Meanwhile, new sources confirm that the deal is practically done. Popular Italian journalist Tiziano Crudeli, who is a friend of the player, confessed he received a text from Kaka earlier on today.

“He texted me from Brazil and said: ‘This time I am really going’.”
MizNelson
QUOTE (A.X @ Jun 8 2009, 01:15 PM) *
Antonini laments Kaka exit Monday 8 June, 2009

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Milan full-back Luca Antonini revealed he will be saddened by the departure of Kaka and also claimed that the deal should go through later tonight.

Antonini, who grew up in the Rossoneri ranks, returned to Milan after a loan spell at Empoli and played a part in their last campaign.

“We are all really affectionate towards Ricky and if he leaves we will be incredibly sad,” said the defender.

“He is a fantastic lad and a good friend. But if going to play for another great team will make him happy then it is okay.

“His transfer, if all these rumours are true, should go through today,” he concluded.

Meanwhile, new sources confirm that the deal is practically done. Popular Italian journalist Tiziano Crudeli, who is a friend of the player, confessed he received a text from Kaka earlier on today.

“He texted me from Brazil and said: ‘This time I am really going’.”

Right. If Kaka was (supposedly) told to keep quiet about it, wouldn't Berlu's little gag order extend to other Milan players/staff as well?
Locke Lamora
QUOTE (MizNelson @ Jun 8 2009, 10:14 PM) *
Translation: Putting off the inevitable. You can put off going to the dentist but you'll still have to go sooner or later.

He may believe in Jesus but every man has a price.

(I would've quoted the picture but I'm tired of looking at it, to be honest.)

100+
Minami
I really want to know what Kaka says about it all. and I hope he will be happy in real.
I think that he will leave because it is nearly everywhere and it is just a matter of time since it is made official.

It hurts me really much to lose Kaka, because he was the main reason for me to become a Milanfan. Today I like Milan a lot more over Kaka, but he has always been my favorite player, and he will ever be it. king.gif king.gif
IMO Kaka should have been treated better in some ways. First of all noone should have forced him out!! and Berlusconi should say what his real reasons were to sell him. not come out at the end and say that kaka wanted it. If he really wanted it he wouldn't have said after the season was over, that he wants to stay at Milan and will not talk about any rumours...

Although it is not official yet that he is gone, I wish him all the best, and probably he will be back in Red&Black someday...

sleep.gif cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif
Rossoneri7
And so the curtain is about to fall. Paolo, Carlo, and now Ricky ... This will be one hell of a turn around for the club.

But this club has been through several cycles, and all those cycles ended up winning. I refuse to be fed stuff like 'little Milan' ... This is MILAN !!! Sure, we will be without Ricky Kaka', whose name goes without any introductions. But nothing lasts forever ... And just like Milan found a kid from Brazil who turned out to be a gem in footballing terms, then I am confident in that Milan will find another out there devil.gif

As for the assumption Milan will not be 'as' competitive, well that talk is premature .. The whole tactical setup will change.

Life goes on ...
Nova
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Jun 8 2009, 10:48 PM) *
And so the curtain is about to fall. Paolo, Carlo, and now Ricky ... This will be one hell of a turn around for the club.

But this club has been through several cycles, and all those cycles ended up winning. I refuse to be fed stuff like 'little Milan' ... This is MILAN !!! Sure, we will be without Ricky Kaka', whose name goes without any introductions. But nothing lasts forever ... And just like Milan found a kid from Brazil who turned out to be a gem in footballing terms, then I am confident in that Milan will find another out there devil.gif

As for the assumption Milan will not be 'as' competitive, well that talk is premature .. The whole tactical setup will change.

Life goes on ...

we allready have ronaldinho !!! wink.gif
Bluesummers
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Jun 8 2009, 02:48 PM) *

Life goes on ...

Milan is still great but just not as great as people think. We must accept the fact that at this rate we have no realistic chances of winning the Champions league for a while. i hope our priorities lie in winning the Serie A.
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (Nova @ Jun 8 2009, 11:56 PM) *

nova !!!!!!!!!!

Welcome back buddy king.gif
Bluesummers
QUOTE (Nova @ Jun 8 2009, 02:56 PM) *

Yeah the great Ronaldinho! rolleyes.gif
Zed.D
The worry is not about Kaka anymore, he's as good as gone. it's about how Milan will do from now on. many rightfully have serious doubts that we're going to (be able to) fill not only Kaka's empty place, other other empty holes and cracks within the team any time soon...
Zed.D
Ronaldinho better raise his game cause he's nowhere near what Kaka is (was) to Milan.
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Jun 8 2009, 11:58 PM) *
Milan is still great but just not as great as people think. We must accept the fact that at this rate we have no realistic chances of winning the Champions league for a while. i hope our priorities lie in winning the Serie A.

I believe in 94' they said the same thing about Milan when Marco retired. Milan went on to tackle the then dream team in the CL final with a makeshift team cool.gif

Have faith Blue ... Its a new coach, a new setup, a new cycle
Zed.D
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Jun 9 2009, 01:33 AM) *
Have faith Blue ... Its a new coach, a new setup, a new cycle

New players are missing only...
Zed.D
@ Trini

cry.gif @ your sig ...!

---

That SHOWTIME thing on acmilan.com, showing some Kaka moments and writing beside it "Berlu: I have much faith in Ronaldinho" makes me want to puke badly.
han2503
QUOTE (A.X @ Jun 8 2009, 09:11 PM) *
homie ... ronaldinho was injured .. and that what put him away from soccer ... but when he can't play soccer ... he can have girlfriend no ?? and if he doesn't have he can go nightclubin as all persons do ... kaka because of injury was not as great as he was just couple months ago ... my point is that doin whatever you want don't minimize your level ... if you are still practicing ... but when u can't practice ur level will go lower and lower ... and you can't do anything other then wait till the time you could play and try to get to your best again .. and that's what all recovering players from injuries do and on top ronaldinho ... wait until he's at his best ... and then watch and learn ... and kaka and ronaldinho can play together if u watch the last match when dinho comes from the bensh ... he plays on a side and kaka on another and that workd .. am i right ???and i hope kaka stays :S

I know you're a Dinho fan and all don't but don't tell me that him and Kaka are the same kind of hard working players. Yes Dinho he was injured for a period of time but he certainly wasn't injured for 2 seasons straight. He ruined himself by his lifestyle and the fact that he does not care anymore. He was a player compared to Maradona just a few short years ago, he did things that just left you with your mouth open. And I believe that that magic is still there, talent like that does not just fade away but if the player does not care/make the effort then it's pointless to talk about the talent.

Believe me, at this moment I'm really praying that Dinho under Leo will finally regain some of his effectiveness back. Carlo treated him unfairly and I do believe that he could have done more if he's been given the chance. I just don't think that at this stage of his carreer he'll be enough to fill the big huge void that will be left by Ricky...

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Jun 8 2009, 09:48 PM) *

Life goes on ...

Yes Milan have gone through several cycles, but none of those cycles ended without Maldini or with the club selling out on its biggest star for the money. Times have changed R7 we're not what we were before. And it is not an assumption when saying that Milan won't be as competitive, we've lost our biggest player, our captain, and the fact that we've changed coach is not something that should be taken lightly, it could take years before we settle in that area again.

Yes life always goes on, but atm it looks pretty bleek for Milan. Not unless the Kaka money goes into serious rebuilding, and personally I don't see that happening anytime soon, we'll make our usual run of the mill transfers, get a couple of mediocre players to say we're 'covered' in all areas and go about to next season. I will hold back on what I say until the window closes, but I'm not optimistic. Though the fact that we have become a selling club speaks for itself imo sad.gif

QUOTE (Nova @ Jun 8 2009, 09:56 PM) *

That has to be sarcasm.... unsure.gif
Zed.D
Han I love the sheer skepticism in your posts... sad.gif sleep.gif
agenth
]Ricardo Izecson dos Santos Leite, Kaká, es ya jugador del Real Madrid tras el acuerdo alcanzado con el A.C. Milan. El futbolista brasileño ha pasado hoy satisfactoriamente todas las pruebas del reconocimiento médico. Kaká ha firmado con el Real Madrid un contrato para las próximas seis temporadas.

it's finally official...
Panama Devil
Now it's just a matter of time before a big teams comes after Pato. Who knows, maybe it can happen as soon as next year!!! If Pato has a good 09-10 campaign and does well in the CL, Real Madrid will come for him next year.

Don Silvio, if you are the Prime Minister, do you think maybe you can do something to fix ALL THOSE THINGS THAT YOU KEEP COMPLAINING ABOUT SERIE A.
Bluesummers
OFFICIAL: Kaka Signs For Real Madrid

Brazilian international Kaka has finally made the switch from AC Milan to Real Madrid.

The Spanish media have been claiming the deal, worth approximately €65 million, had been as good as done for some time, but it has now finally been confirmed by Real Madrid and AC Milan.

Real Madrid's statement read:

"Ricardo Izecson dos Santos Leite, Kaka, is a Real Madrid player after an agreement was reached with AC Milan. The Brazilian footballer has now successfully passed all medical tests. Kaka has signed a contract with Real Madrid for the next six seasons."

Meanwhile, AC Milan's statement read:

"From next season, Kaka will play at Real Madrid. Milan thank Kaka the man and the great champion for his decisive contribution to the many victories over the last six years.

"It will be very difficult to fill the void that Kaka will leave, as he is a shining example of commitment and professionalism. A. C. Milan, on behalf of the Rossoneri managers, players and supporters, send him the most cordial and affectionate wishes for the continuation of his sporting career."

The Move

Los Blancos gave Kaka a medical today, flying a doctor out to meet the former Sao Paulo man while he was on international duty with Brazil.

The deal was made official after the 27-year-old spoke with Milan president Silvio Berlusconi over the telephone, although Milan officials have been reluctantly admitting over the pat few days that there was the possibility their player could leave the San Siro.

Kaka joined Milan in 2003, winning the Ballon d'Or during his time with the club and playing a starring role in the 2004 Scudetto and 2007 Champions League triumphs.

Newly elected Real Madrid president Florentino Perez promised to bring in big names after taking over, in order to restore the club to it's former glory after their inability to challenge for Europe's top prize in recent seasons. It appears that Kaka was the first name on his list.

65 million in the bank. These f***** better invest wisely mad.gif
TriniKing_CE
Translated from our Italain page:
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=e...FidNews%3D56501
m1ke
Ouch.
Bluesummers

Oh the memmories, It was like it was yesterday cry.gif
agenth
dont worry... i am very sure that kaka got pushed out...
just look at this RM medical pic

Real gaydrid.
Bluesummers

Thank you for everything. We will always hold you in our hearts cry.gif Good bye Ricardo Izecson Dos Santos Leite cry.gif Good bye.....
Dano
This is a dark day for everyone involved with Milan…

Thank you so, so much Ricky for the wonderful memories.

Best of luck in Madrid, it’s not your fault…
Bluesummers
Goal.com Profile: Kaka

The Beginning

Ricardo Izecson dos Santos Leite, better known as Kaka, came through the youth ranks at Sao Paulo, having lived since the age of seven in the Morumbi district of the city where the club has its home. That middle-class upbringing set him apart from most of his team-mates who lived in the most impoverished suburbs of the metropolis. And the joyous garotada used to hang out at Kaka’s house after the daily training sessions to play videogames and eat his mother Simone Cristina’s cakes.

After signing his first contract at 15, Kaka made his senior debut On February 2, 2001 and hit the headlines a month later. On March 7, Sao Paulo were playing Botafogo in the final of the Torneio Rio-São Paulo, a competition that the Tricolor Paulista had never won. Sao Paulo were a goal down and Coach Oswaldo Alvarez threw Kaka into the fray after 14 minutes of the second half with some commentators astonished at the decision to field “a youth team reserve”.

Kaka netted twice in just a little over two minutes to bring the trophy to Morumbi for the first time in the club’s history, but his performance was not enough to earn him a regular place in the first team. And after a sobbing Kaka was taken off just 39 minutes into the quarter-final of the Brazilian championship against Atletico Paranaense, some pundits claimed that “he was nice to watch, but could not play important games”.

A decidely youthful Kaka in 2002

However, he went on to score 12 goals in 27 appearances in that first season and 10 in 22 the following year. His superb footballing skills soon attracted the interest of top European sides and Kaka was also included in the Brazilian squad that claimed its fifth World Cup trophy in South Korea and Japan in 2002, playing just 17 minutes against Costa Rica during the group stage.

Off To The Boot

Milan snapped up the attacking midfielder in the summer of 2003 for just €7.3 million, and even though the Rossoneri had initially agreed to let him stay in Brazil until 2004, they eventually opted to take him to San Siro right away, out of fear that other clubs were ready to pounce and tempt him away from Europe's fashion capital.

The Diavoli directors expected him to simply provide backup for Manuel Rui Costa in his maiden season, but he debuted with an impressive display in a 2-0 victory away to Ancona on September 1 and ended up pushing the Portuguese star out of the starting XI on a regular basis. Kaka netted four goals in the Champions League that season and 10 in 30 appearances in the league to help Milan win their 17th Scudetto.

Kaka learns from his elders - and surpasses them

In his second year, he was initially hampered by fitness problems and some pundits in Italy soon started the typical 'flash in the pan’ talk. However, he proved them wrong in the second part of the season and was instrumental in the Rossoneri’s Champions League campaign that ultimately ended in tatters at the hands of Liverpool in Istanbul. Milan finished second in Serie A with the Brazilian netting seven in 36 appearances.

The Rossoneri ended the 2005-06 season empty-handed, but Kaka started to reach his peak and netted one of his finest goals for the club in a Champions League group stage match against Fenerbahce. He started his run from the midfield and dribbled past three defenders before driving the ball past the goalkeeper from inside the area.

The 2006-07 season started out under the best auspices and Kaka bagged a hat-trick in a 4-1 win over Anderlecht in the Champions League. With the league title secured by Inter in record time, Carlo Ancelotti’s men concentrated their efforts on Europe’s premier club competition and the Brazilian managed to break down Celtic’s resistance in extra time of their last-16 tie, before tucking away a penalty against Bayern Munich in the quarter-final.

But his masterwork came in the semi-finals when he almost single-handedly downed Manchester United, netting a brace at Old Trafford and opening the scoring in pouring rain at San Siro in the return leg to set up a rematch with Liverpool in Athens, where he provided the assist for Filippo Inzaghi 82nd minute deathblow that won Milan their seventh Champions League title. The Ballon d’Or and the FIFA World Player of The Year awards duly ended up in his trophy cabinet.

An icon - Kaka celebrates his destruction of Man Utd

The Dawn Of A New Era

Kaka was at the centre of a week-long transfer saga in January 2009 when he was the subject of a massive bid from Manchester City, who had recently become the richest club in the world. After much consideration, he rejected a move to Eastlands, saying he had ‘listened to his heart’. He'd also presumably listened to Milan and Italy President, Silvio Berlusconi.

But things rapidly changed at the end of the Serie A season, when Florentino Perez returned at Real Madrid to restart the Galacticos. Kaka was first on his agenda. “We can’t afford to miss out on €70 million each year,” explained Berlusconi. And that was it.

A triumphant Perez declared that Kaka was just the start - Cristiano Ronaldo was the next target - hours before the transfer went through, but excitement around Kaka remained palpable throughout June 7, until finally, on the evening of Monday, June 8, in Recife, Brazil, the transfer became official.

Real Madrid have pinned their hopes on the 27-year-old being at the forefront of the new Galacticos era and help restore their dominance both in La Liga and in Europe, while Kaka’s departure may perhaps go a long way toward helping Milan rejuvenate their ageing squad and give the Rossoneri a new lease of life. What everyone will really be looking out for, though, is what he does with his.

Goddamn you silvio, goddamn you. You will be the end to this club I swear it! First sheva and now Kaka! What happened to the times of us keeping our legends and star players! What happened to family values and our policy to never sell our players unless they wish to leave! mad.gif mad.gif
Zed.D
Even though it was expected, I'm kind of having a very strange feeling atm. there's no Milan-Kaka anymore. only think about it... that's weird....!

Addio Kaka.
Bluesummers
QUOTE (Zed.D @ Jun 8 2009, 05:24 PM) *
Even though it was expected, I'm kind of having a very strange feeling atm. there's no Milan-Kaka anymore. only think about it... that's weird....!

Addio Kaka.

No kidding. I feel ashamed to be a milanfan. Being a milanfan these days brings nothing but bitterness and resentment. I'm sick of the bullsh!t excuses and other f*cked up sh!t being fed to us season after season. Enough already! F*ck silvio and F*ck Galliani. We need to get rid of this goddamn regime and restore this club back to its former place. Serie A has suffered greatly and so has Milan because of this stupid management.

All I can say is f*ck you silvio, I hope you get what you deserve at the end of the day. mad.gif
Zed.D
To think of mediocre players that will be brought to fill the empty places left by Maldini and Kaka...
-
Why the hell didn't we sign at least one of their players in exchange?
RED&BLACK Milan
I've been a Milan fan way before Kaka' arrived at Milan 6 seasons ago...I must he was my favorite player of the current Milan era till today....I am disappointed in his decesion to leave but who can blame him when our lying manganment stated over time that we do not sell our stars unless they want to leave...

This is the biggest mistake the current generation Milan could make going forward. What disappoints me now is not the departure of our best player...but what does the future hold for this "great" club we all love ?? The current stand our managment is in means in 2-3 years time we would have to sell Pato and have this same discussion over again.......Silvio may have brought what Milan is today but in time he could strip everything we all know and love about this club....
Bluesummers
All of us Milansti can't help but being completely upset and disheartened after we just witnessed Maldini retire after 25 seasons, Ancelotti leave, Gourcuff being sold and now we lost our most prized possesion Kaka. It doesn't matter who comes next year, no one can replace Kaka or Maldini, these players are in their own league and Milan should be able to keep Kaka and still buy Dzeko. Berlusconi forced Kaka out!!! Kaka wanted to stay with Milan, remember that!!!

Written by someone on goal.com. A beautiful post; He sums up exactly how it is.
Bluesummers
QUOTE (RED&BLACK Milan @ Jun 8 2009, 05:40 PM) *
I've been a Milan fan way before Kaka' arrived at Milan 6 seasons ago...I must he was my favorite player of the current Milan era till today....I am disappointed in his decesion to leave but who can blame him when our lying manganment stated over time that we do not sell our stars unless they want to leave...

This is the biggest mistake the current generation Milan could make going forward. What disappoints me now is not the departure of our best player...but what does the future hold for this "great" club we all love ?? The current stand our managment is in means in 2-3 years time we would have to sell Pato and have this same discussion over again.......Silvio may have brought what Milan is today but in time he could strip everything we all know and love about this club....

+1 THE TRUTH!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.