Full Version: Kaka: I don't want to leave Milan
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > Archive 08/09
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
kaka_sheva
damn.
i just felt my heart break. cry.gif
TriniKing_CE
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Jun 8 2009, 07:40 PM) *
Written by someone on goal.com. A beautiful post; He sums up exactly how it is.

+1
Zed.D
Stefano Di Nardo
Why didn't Kaka come out over the weekend and say, "hey, I know that my transfer seems imminent, but you need to know that if I leave, it is because the club has sold me. I do not want to go anywhere." ???

I hate Berlusconi, but the man said over the weekend that he would try and convince Kaka to stay, while Kaka said nothing. I can't help but be bitter and even angry at Kaka, who never renounced the Real move the way he did the City move. He professed his undying loyalty, but stayed mysteriously quiet over the past week.

Somewhere between Kaka and Berlusconi/Galliani lies the truth. I think in the end, neither side was fully committed to Kaka staying. I am disheartened and disillusioned with both sides.

Is it just me? huh.gif mad.gif
Zed.D
http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zo...e-transfer-list

And it didn't break Zidane's transfer fee record. I thought it was more than 65 million euros...
Bluesummers
QUOTE (Stefano Di Nardo @ Jun 8 2009, 05:49 PM) *
Why didn't Kaka come out over the weekend and say, "hey, I know that my transfer seems imminent, but you need to know that if I leave, it is because the club has sold me. I do not want to go anywhere." ???

I hate Berlusconi, but the man said over the weekend that he would try and convince Kaka to stay, while Kaka said nothing. I can't help but be bitter and even angry at Kaka, who never renounced the Real move the way he did the City move. He professed his undying loyalty, but stayed mysteriously quiet over the past week.

Somewhere between Kaka and Berlusconi/Galliani lies the truth. I think in the end, neither side was fully committed to Kaka staying. I am disheartened and disillusioned with both sides.

Is it just me? huh.gif mad.gif

Well Kaka respects and loves silvio. So ofcourse he would never do that. If he came out and said that what do you think would happen to our board? The club headquarters would be heavily vandalized and the city would go to chaos.

He was told for the better of the club, he needs to be sold. At that point I mean what choice do you really have but to accept it.

There is no point to destroying his relations with silvio and the club when it was clear in January he would be sold. He was full of emotion then and now there is nothing left except bitterness for Kaka, Thats why he hasn't said anything because really there is nothing to say. What can he do when the club don't want him anymore?
KillerMax
I'm not gonna cry about it. Thank you for everything Kaka. Forza Milan!
Bluesummers
QUOTE (KillerMax @ Jun 8 2009, 05:54 PM) *

Make a comp like the sheva one please cry.gif
il_diavolo_mtl
QUOTE (KillerMax @ Jun 8 2009, 07:54 PM) *

im might, being 18 yo i never thought i would have to relive the pain of watching Sheva leave, and i always told myself, well atleast we still got dida/kaka/Maldini.

dida has lost his edge from riding the bench and has seen age get to him
kaka...
maldini...

i don't want this sale to be in vain like Sheva's was
Bluesummers
QUOTE (Zed.D @ Jun 8 2009, 05:52 PM) *
http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zo...e-transfer-list

And it didn't break Zidane's transfer fee record. I thought it was more than 65 million euros...

ronaldo's 120 million transfer will break it no doubt.
arivanjj
oh man.. do the heartbreaks ever stop.!

cry.gif
Nova
ah well , good thing is we still have seedorf and favalli !! biggrin.gif
Bluesummers
QUOTE (Nova @ Jun 8 2009, 05:58 PM) *

tongue.gif *throws flame shield at nova*

Have fun ! cool.gif
RED&BLACK Milan
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Jun 9 2009, 08:58 AM) *

Have fun ! cool.gif

and R80 unsure.gif
Zed.D
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Jun 9 2009, 03:27 AM) *
ronaldo's 120 million transfer will break it no doubt.

That's not the point. I thought it was gonna be more than E65m. it's not all that much in today's football standards. that's the money for 2 good players at the most (considering some of it has to be used to balance the books and all that ****)
TriniKing_CE
QUOTE (Nova @ Jun 8 2009, 07:58 PM) *

At this time I don't think anything more foolish could have been said...

Congrats!
Nova
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Jun 9 2009, 01:58 AM) *

Have fun ! cool.gif

You know what always made me feel better whenever a star player left , i just looked at his sallary when my bills came trough the mail smile.gif
Zed.D
Nothing on acmilan.com's English section yet. they're probably asleep...
Nova
QUOTE (TriniKing_CE @ Jun 9 2009, 02:03 AM) *
At this time I don't think anything more foolish could have been said...

Congrats!

heyy , he left milan , he's not dead allright .
TriniKing_CE
QUOTE (Zed.D @ Jun 8 2009, 08:07 PM) *
Nothing on acmilan.com's English section yet. they're probably asleep...

No they're usually a good way behind on the news...

A good way behind.... dry.gif
TriniKing_CE
QUOTE (Nova @ Jun 8 2009, 08:08 PM) *
heyy , he left milan , he's not dead allright .

Thanks for your reassuring words, I must have forgot that... sad.gif
Zed.D
QUOTE (TriniKing_CE @ Jun 9 2009, 03:40 AM) *
No they're usually a good way behind on the news...

A good way behind.... dry.gif

I'm sure the translators are in their beds right now!
Bluesummers
Kaka: I Didn’t Want To Leave Milan But I’ll Win Titles With Real Madrid

Kaka has finally addressed the press in Brazil following confirmation of his transfer to Real Madrid from Milan.

The 27-year-old playmaker has revealed why he and the club decided to part company, while he looked forward to the future with Los Blancos.

"My desire was to stay at Milan, but the world financial crisis has affected a lot of clubs, especially Milan," he told the media.

"As such, I spoke with the Milan board and we concluded that the best thing for everyone would be to sell me."

The playmaker is expected to take over Zinedine Zidane's famous No. 5 jersey at the Santiago Bernabeu, but he has politely declined the offer.

"Using the No. 5 would be a big responsibility," he reasoned.

"Zidane was an excellent player for both Real Madrid and the French national team, and I would not like to use the same number as him. But let's wait a little longer before we decide.

"The challenge with Madrid is fascinating. Together we will win many titles," he trumpeted confidently.

I knew it. For all of you who think he was after money and he wanted the move, there you go.

Thank you silvio for selling this club's soul. Thank you for selling our club symbol and flag. Thank you silvio thank you.

All hail the great and powerful silvio berlusconi!! thumbup.gif
BssMn
Good bye KAKA. Now you´ll know how it is to play without your heart. Thanks to teams that believes more in the wallet than in the heart, more in the player formed in other teams than in their own inferior divisions....teams that doesn´t take risks, they prefer to pay lots of money to buy sure cards, teams that doesn´t believe in forming their players....teams that believes more in the marketing than the football....teams like Real Madrid.

Grazie Ricky, for your football, your integrity, your goals, your heart....GRAZIE RICKY

And Berlu, milan fans will NEVER FORGET THIS....
onimage
QUOTE (BssMn @ Jun 9 2009, 01:58 AM) *
Good bye KAKA. Now you´ll know how it is to play without your heart. Thanks to teams that believes more in the wallet than in the heart, more in the player formed in other teams than in their own inferior divisions....teams that doesn´t take risks, they prefer to pay lots of money to buy sure cards, teams that doesn´t believe in forming their players....teams that believes more in the marketing than the football....teams like Real Madrid.

Grazie Ricky, for your football, your integrity, your goals, your heart....GRAZIE RICKY

And Berlu, milan fans will NEVER FORGET THIS....

I don't like Berlu , he sucks, those who believe ricky move because of money... wake up! remember city? remember how many times ricky say no to all the clubs trying hard to get him? he's the most loyal player in the world imo, the hardest to get! but the club he loves sold him...
BssMn
Kaka didn´t leave Milan for the money. He left because ACM need money, not him. But, even it´s Milan fault to let him go, i think Real Madrid sucks. They buy stars, players formed in other teams. There is not love for the jersey, there is not real football. The are more worried about marketing, about money, about buying the max amount of stars possible. That´s what i don´t like about RM. They doesn´t want a team...they want stars in the field, they want cameras, they want to sell jerseys. And the attitude Milan had today, makes me affraid....i don´t want ACMilan to become a club interested in money, in flashes, in marketing, a club like Real Madrid.
Of course all the teams are concerned about that, but it´s important to keep it in second place. The first thing a football team needs to worry, its about football.
Now, Ricky is only one player....but right now, without Maldini, he became the symbol of Milan, our next capitain after the ManCity case...and get rid of him makes me worry about the spirit of AC Milan...i hope this is a punctual case, because of the circumstances, and not a behavior we will see often...

But it´s really disappointing to see Ricky go...

http://translate.google.cl/translate?prev=...history_state0=

There's a press conference he gave in Brasil.

Warchant
well, i guess i can take my kaka poster down now...good grief

this has not been a good sports year for me dry.gif

now i'm waiting for someone to say that we don't have enough money to spend during the transfer market.
arivanjj
QUOTE (Warchant @ Jun 9 2009, 12:35 PM) *

i got a big one too sad.gif .. think i'll leave it though, the whole thing was after all up to the 2 baldies. mad.gif
TriniKing_CE
QUOTE (BssMn @ Jun 8 2009, 10:34 PM) *
That´s what i don´t like about RM. They doesn´t want a team...they want stars in the field, they want cameras, they want to sell jerseys. And the attitude Milan had today, makes me affraid....i don´t want ACMilan to become a club interested in money, in flashes, in marketing, a club like Real Madrid.

I get what your saying, and I fully agree. As much as I am aware that this is a business, I hope we don't go down the wrong path and begin to push our business side of our team more than our footballing aspect. After all a successful football side eventually brings all that comes with the business side of a team. [The glitz/glamor the fame, the money]

QUOTE (Warchant @ Jun 8 2009, 10:35 PM) *

this has not been a good sports year for me dry.gif

now i'm waiting for someone to say that we don't have enough money to spend during the transfer market.

I would definitely keep it up if I were you, he has done nothing but good for this club and there is no reason I would stop backing him [even with him now being a madridsta puke.gif]
But if you're still choosing to take down the poster - I'd be glad to take it... laugh.gif tongue.gif

QUOTE (arivanjj @ Jun 8 2009, 11:03 PM) *
i got a big one too sad.gif .. think i'll leave it though, the whole thing was after all up to the 2 baldies. mad.gif

+1 thumbup.gif Forza Kaka forever! smile.gif
Milan Are Brilliant
QUOTE (Warchant @ Jun 9 2009, 03:35 AM) *

Or worse, we spend it on the donkey that is Adebayor rolleyes.gif

Kaka's been a great servant. A true gent on and off the pitch, I sincerely wish him all of the best at Madrid. I can see why he's moved, it's good for him to get the worldwide audience that he so deserves on a weekly basis. I'm almost certain he will never return so it's sad to think that we will never see him playing in a red and black shirt again.

The memories of 2007 will never go, how he ripped open a Manchester United team both home and away, that looked and has proved how much of a force it is in world football.

He will be adored at Madrid, and will be adored at Milan. It was just time to move on and for a team that's not showing much potential, at least before he reaches his early 30's, who can blame him?
Rivaldo
ADDIO RICKY, GRAZIE DI TUTTO

Buye our Golden Boy.....Buye, the man, who wanted to be our Captain.... sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif
kurtsimonw
Silvio surely made himself a Milan legend with the way his money turned this club into one of the Worlds best, but his actions over the last few years (or lack of actions) are surely tarnishing everything good he's done. He just doesn't care anymore, we need to spend in the region of £100m to really compete now, but I bet we'll sign hardly any and blame the current financial climate and say we can't. Great.
Bluesummers
QUOTE (Rivaldo @ Jun 8 2009, 10:18 PM) *
ADDIO RICKY, GRAZIE DI TUTTO

Buye our Golden Boy.....Buye, the man, who wanted to be our Captain.... sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

I think our club policy should be changed. Now that Paolo has retired, we shouldn't just go on the basis of whose been here the longest or whose italian. We should carefully consider all the candidates based on status, and how many minutes realistically they will play on the field and how they behave. Kaka was an ideal candidate because he was so perfect off the field as well like Maldini. Now it will be much harder to find someone of that calibre.
TriniKing_CE
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Jun 9 2009, 12:20 AM) *
Silvio surely made himself a Milan legend with the way his money turned this club into one of the Worlds best, but his actions over the last few years (or lack of actions) are surely tarnishing everything good he's done. He just doesn't care anymore, we need to spend in the region of £100m to really compete now, but I bet we'll sign hardly any and blame the current financial climate and say we can't. Great.

I am willing to see the summer through, then make judgment.
Sadly though, I've been doing this for quite some time now.
But I really think at this point - Something HAS to give.

QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Jun 9 2009, 12:21 AM) *
I think our club policy should be changed. Now that Paolo has retired, we shouldn't just go on the basis of whose been here the longest or whose italian. We should carefully consider all the candidates based on status, and how many minutes realistically they will play on the field and how they behave. Kaka was an ideal candidate because he was so perfect off the field as well like Maldini. Now it will be much harder to find someone of that calibre.

I am in total agreement with this.
Not that the choice of longest stay here & being Italian shouldn't be considered, but instead they should all be considered as part of qualities we look for in the future selection for our potential club captains.
BTW for those who weren't aware Berlusconi has already informed that Ambrosini will be our new captain from this coming season.
Panama Devil
QUEEEEESTION:

Kaká is said to have mentioned that the deal was sealed long ago. In that case and if AC Milan already knew this and Ancelotti was leaving ........ WHY DID WE LET GOURCUFF GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What are the plans if Gourcuff is still young and cheaper than Kaká. Why did we unload this player if the board knew Kaká was leaving. Is Silvio just selling his assets in order to finally sell the team??????????????
TriniKing_CE
QUOTE (Panama Devil @ Jun 9 2009, 01:08 AM) *
QUEEEEESTION:

Kaká is said to have mentioned that the deal was sealed long ago. In that case and if AC Milan already knew this and Ancelotti was leaving ........ WHY DID WE LET GOURCUFF GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What are the plans if Gourcuff is still young and cheaper than Kaká. Why did we unload this player if the board knew Kaká was leaving. Is Silvio just selling his assets in order to finally sell the team??????????????

Well in all fairness to be honest 'long ago' doesn't specify an exact time, so we don't know for certain that it was done that long ago. But yes I understand why you raise this point, as they were two players in similar poistions, that many of us would have liked to keep hold of.

One thing is for certain - The next game we all see AC Milan play will definitely be a completely different Milan.
MizNelson
Sad night, indeed, but I'm pretty much dead to the whole thing at this point due to the sheer media oversaturation.

No less than three weeks ago, Kaka vehemently claimed he was not leaving Milan.

As predicted, R&B is in absolute hysterics right now, which is why I'm staying far away from there. Every other post is either "TRAITOR!", wishing some type of bodily injury or cursing out B&G. dry.gif
Zed.D
QUOTE (Panama Devil @ Jun 9 2009, 08:38 AM) *
QUEEEEESTION:

Why? because they had already screwed the whole thing up by giving Bordeaux the option to buy Yoann for a fixed price of 15m. that's why! wink.gif Yoann decided to stay and there was nothing they could do about it.

In other words, they made themselves look like a bunch of amateurs over this.
TriniKing_CE
Kaka - Transfer Timeline:
http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zo...-to-madrid-from

A good little summary prepared on Goal of the entire fiasco.
BssMn
Kaka isn't a traitor...he is far from it. In the press conference he said (repeated) he never wanted to leave. He had to, because of the Milan's financial issues. So he did the best for the club, after Berlusconi told him it was necessary.
So, please, please don't treat Ricky like a traitor....he couldn't deny the offer from RM, after the president gave him only one alternative....he really had a strange sad face in the press conference.
MizNelson
QUOTE (BssMn @ Jun 8 2009, 11:27 PM) *
In the press conference he said (repeated) he never wanted to leave. He had to, because of the Milan's financial issues.

"I would've never accepted any offer other than this one. Only Real Madrid." The writing was on the wall for years that Kaka wanted to go to Spain.

His flimsy excuse of wanting to help Milan out financially is more of an insult than his departure, otherwise he'd have accepted Man City's higher offer back in January.
6Best
Trini , your sig...........I want to die.......... cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif Goodbye ricky , we will miss you............ mellow.gif cry.gif
Bluesummers
QUOTE (MizNelson @ Jun 9 2009, 01:03 AM) *
"I would've never accepted any offer other than this one. Only Real Madrid." The writing was on the wall for years that Kaka wanted to go to Spain.

His flimsy excuse of wanting to help Milan out financially is more of an insult than his departure, otherwise he'd have accepted Man City's higher offer back in January.

You have to also consider his situation. Would you got manchester city or wait for at least a half decent club like madrid or chelsea before you move?
TriniKing_CE
QUOTE (MizNelson @ Jun 9 2009, 03:03 AM) *

No self respecting footballer with a tiny bit of common sense would go to ManCity.
Only those after money or looking for a different club as their scapegoat will go to the modern day mercenaries!
TriniKing_CE
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Jun 9 2009, 03:22 AM) *
You have to also consider his situation. Would you got manchester city or wait for at least a half decent club like madrid or chelsea before you move?

Couldn't have said it better.
I mean seriously think about - ManCity or Real Madrid
There's no comparison - one is one of the greatest football clubs in the history in football and the other is just a club.
A.X
well well well ... as i became a milan fan this season ( after ronaldinho's transfer ) i won't thank kaka for the great memories ... because i actually didn't watch milan .... but kaka is a gd player for milan ... and the best in milan ... but money comes players go ... heh ... whatever i have good faith in ronaldinho ( and i hope he get his number 10 again tongue.gif) and i think he can help milan as much as kaka can ( if he gets to his best ) ... i hope they didn't sell kaka ... because milan will be competing in the cl ... and they need him ... but life goes on ... and real madrid can't live when barca are better then them ... but barca will alwayz be better ... if real madrid with kaka or without him ... !!!!!
A.X
Kaka: I Didn’t Want To Leave Milan But I’ll Win Titles With Real Madrid
Los Blancos’ new superstar has spoken following his highly anticipated move to the Spanish capital...
9 Jun 2009 02:16:28

Florentino Perez, Kaka, and Zinedine Zidane - Marca's 'dream team' for Real Madrid this summer? (Marca)

Kaka has finally addressed the press in Recife, Brazil following official confirmation of his €65 million transfer to Real Madrid from Milan.

The 27-year-old playmaker has revealed why he and the club decided to part company, while he also looked forward to a challenging future with Los Blancos.

"My desire was to stay at Milan, but the world financial crisis has affected a lot of clubs, especially Milan," he told the media.

"As such, I spoke with the Milan board and we concluded that the best thing for everyone would be to sell me."

The Galactico Challenge

The playmaker had been expected to take over Zinedine Zidane's famous No. 5 jersey at the Santiago Bernabeu, but he has politely declined the offer.

"Using the No. 5 would be a big responsibility," he reasoned.

"Zidane was an excellent player for both Real Madrid and the French national team, and I would prefer not to use the same number as him. But let's wait a little longer before we decide.

"The challenge with Madrid is fascinating. I’m 27 years old and I’ve already conquered everything as a player. I will go there as one of the best in the world but I have not yet conquered anything there. It will be my new motivation.

“Together we will win many titles. The president [Florentino Perez] is still making contacts and continuing to develop a very competitive team so that we can become the champions of Spain and Europe again."

The Galactico Effect

Kaka then went on to reveal that his former team-mate and ex-Merengue superstar, David Beckham, had given him a few words of advice about the switch to the Spanish behemoths.

He said, “Beckham said to me that Real Madrid are a fantastic club to play for, and that it would help me grow even more as a player.

“I am excited to play alongside historical figures such as Raul and Iker Casillas, and I want to play a key role to help the club create history again.”

Finally, he admitted that the deal had been closed “a long time ago”, but he decided to wait until today to speak to the press after the clubs had released an official statement.

And he also had a parting message to Milan: “I will always be grateful to the club and to president Silvio Berlusconi, who provided me with a lot of happy memories.”

KS Leong, Goal.com
TriniKing_CE
Sportmediaset : le parole di Kakà [...Sportmediaset: the words of Kakà]

Original:
http://milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=8047

Partial Translation [from Google]:
http://209.85.133.132/translate_c?hl=en&am...hu1j_T9lI6_Fdtg

I recommend taking a look... wink.gif
han2503
QUOTE (MizNelson @ Jun 9 2009, 07:03 AM) *

What did you expect him to say now that he's officially a Madrid player??? It's illogical to think that he'd say anything but poistive now that he's a Madrid player.

Kaka was pushed out, Galliani made it clear, so did Kaka, had Milan not accepted the offer to begin with we wouldn't be in this situation simple as that. The only one trying to cover his tracks is Silvio because he knows that this will be a massive hit for him personally.

You may not be a big admirer of Kaka but this transfer reaks of our money hungry management, who during the course of these past 2 months have made me question all that this club stands for. Their treatment of Maldini and Kaka has been appaling, and to hear them talking about family atmosphere and being one of the biggest clubs in the world really makes me sick to my stomach. Now let's see them waste this transfer money like they did Sheva's and Milan keeps going downhill.

Silvio might have made Milan a super power in football, but he will be the one to tear is down, you wait and see.
MizNelson
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Jun 9 2009, 12:22 AM) *

At Man City, he could've easily been the man over there and probably helped lead them back to respectability. At Madrid, he'll be just another face in the crowd with expectations to the moon once the shock value of his arrival wears off.

If he wanted to become an icon over here, then there's no way he'll pull that off at Madrid, where they've done everything but declare a national holiday named after Raul.

QUOTE (han)
Silvio might have made Milan a super power in football, but he will be the one to tear is down, you wait and see.

That I don't doubt for a millisecond, and the biggest test of that theory will be no further than the upcoming transfer market.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.