Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ibrahimović
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Players > Past Players
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
Tennie
(from acmilan.com)

A.C. MILAN COMUNICATO UFFICIALE
28/08/2010

MILANO - L'A.C. Milan comunica di aver acquisito dal F.C. Barcellona il calciatore Zlatan Ibrahimovic, in prestito gratuito con diritto di opzione da esercitarsi alla fine della stagione sportiva 2010-2011 alla cifra di 24 milioni di Euro. Il campione svedese sosterrà lunedì mattina le visite mediche, dopo le quali firmerà un contratto che lo legherà alla Società rossonera per 4 anni.

AC MILAN OFFICIAL PRESS
28/08/2010

MILAN - AC Milan announces that it has acquired from FC Barcelona footballer Zlatan Ibrahimovic, on loan with the right of free option to be exercised at the end of the season 2010-2011 to 24 million euros. The Swedish champion will support a medical on Monday morning, after which he will sign a contract that will tie him to the Company Rossoneri for four years.

I feel nauseated at the thought of him in a Milan jersey but....Forza Milan.
X-Offender
Dinho-Ibra-Pato

...and we can dream again! king.gif

Welcome to the club!
Rossoneri7
Erm ... Ok Porty dry.gif
d'Arc.LP
Finaly.

I can say that this is the greatest transfer we did in last 5 years,maybe more.
MizNelson
And, sure enough, the Italian version of acmilan.com's home page has his last name in gold lettering. Gag me.
Habitant
whatever guys... the guys a **** but hes going to make us that much stronger
MizNelson
Okay, how come the site says that we've acquired him on loan for this season and THEN says we're going to sign him to a four-year contract?
X-Offender
QUOTE (MizNelson @ Aug 28 2010, 09:59 PM) *
Okay, how come the site says that we've acquired him on loan for this season and THEN says we're going to sign him to a four-year contract?

Because that's how it is?
MizNelson
Perhaps. After all, the club has been devoid of logic for some time now.
Portman

Never knew how it feels to see your favourite player to wear your team's colours.

Now I do.
Finally Milan's gonna have the edge over Inter and the rest of Italy again. FINALLY! Long time waiting for this. LONG TIME. cool.gif

Portman
QUOTE (MizNelson @ Aug 28 2010, 08:59 PM) *

It's just better for Fininvest to pay that way.
d'Arc.LP
QUOTE (Portikins @ Aug 28 2010, 09:07 PM) *

Never knew how it feels to see your favourite player to wear your team's colours.

Now I do.
Finally Milan's gonna have the edge over Inter and the rest of Italy again. FINALLY! Long time waiting for this. LONG TIME. cool.gif

+1
d'Arc.LP
QUOTE (Portikins @ Aug 28 2010, 09:08 PM) *
It's just better for Fininvest to pay that way.

Yeah 'cos from 1 January 2011 the new law about player's taxes will come...
Portman
QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Aug 28 2010, 09:12 PM) *
Yeah 'cos from 1 January 2011 the new law about player's taxes will come...

I don't Fininvest play around with cash. People and the board know what they're doing. They've just acquired one of the best fowards in the world for 24M/euros (Inter got 46M + Eto'o last year for him). Trust them.
MizNelson
So how come he ran away from Barca after one season?
CHU-LIP
QUOTE (MizNelson @ Aug 28 2010, 07:59 PM) *

That part I don't understand either.
X-Offender
QUOTE (MizNelson @ Aug 28 2010, 10:19 PM) *

Because Guardiola hated his guts.
d'Arc.LP
QUOTE (Portikins @ Aug 28 2010, 09:17 PM) *
I don't Fininvest play around with cash. People and the board know what they're doing. They've just acquired one of the best fowards in the world for 24M/euros (Inter got 46M + Eto'o last year for him). Trust them.

I do.

After all I just wanted Ibrahimovic and I don't care how the hell we signed him.

btw. Portikins any suggestion on the sig. I will give han to make as his own ? I'm asking you 'cos I saw you making good posts about Ibra biggrin.gif
Portman
QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Aug 28 2010, 09:20 PM) *
I do.

After all I just wanted Ibrahimovic and I don't care how the hell we signed him.

btw. Portikins any suggestion on the sig. I will give han to make as his own ? I'm asking you 'cos I saw you making good posts about Ibra biggrin.gif

Wait until he wears our shirt for the first game. Then work it out. Do not do any sig with Sweden or Barca(!!!) shirt - it's just wrong.

So guys, what number you think he'll use? #11? #99? #81?
Tennie
I bet the #11 jersey (assuming as rumor states that Huntelaar will be gone).
TriniKing_CE
king.gif devilsmiley.gif IBRA-CADABRA!!!! king.gif devilsmiley.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4Wk3B1Vt18
d'Arc.LP
QUOTE (Portikins @ Aug 28 2010, 09:25 PM) *
Wait until he wears our shirt for the first game. Then work it out. Do not do any sig with Sweden or Barca(!!!) shirt - it's just wrong.

So guys, what number you think he'll use? #11? #99? #81?

I think it will be 11.

thanks for the suggestion biggrin.gif
han2503
DAMN YOU!!! swear1.gif

biggrin.gif

Hopefully not the #11 since that number hasn't been particularly nice to the players wearing it in recent years, not since Crespo at least.

Also hopefully it's not a ridiculously high number, like Dinho and Antonini have
Portman
He could always do a Zamorano:

biggrin.gif
han2503
QUOTE (Portikins @ Aug 28 2010, 09:35 PM) *
He could always do a Zamorano:

biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

That's the stupidest thing ever

So what's the list of unused numbers from say 1 to 25?
d'Arc.LP
4 days ago I added a poll in my web site , look at the results:

Poll

Should Milan buy Ibrahimovic ?

* Yes (93%, 257 Votes)
* No (4%, 12 Votes)
* I don't know (3%, 6 Votes)

Total Voters: 275
X-Offender
QUOTE (han2503 @ Aug 28 2010, 10:33 PM) *
Also hopefully it's not a ridiculously high number, like Dinho and Antonini have

+1

I hate Dinho's number with a passion.

QUOTE (han2503 @ Aug 28 2010, 10:38 PM) *
So what's the list of unused numbers from say 1 to 25?

han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Aug 28 2010, 09:42 PM) *

Well that's not a lot of variety tongue.gif

And I don't really like 24 and 12 so he's stuck with the 11 biggrin.gif
X-Offender
QUOTE (han2503 @ Aug 28 2010, 10:48 PM) *
Well that's not a lot of variety tongue.gif

And I don't really like 24 and 12 so he's stuck with the 11 biggrin.gif

Let's just hope he doesn't pick 81. That would be a horror! unsure.gif
TriniKing_CE
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Aug 28 2010, 04:50 PM) *

Indeed.

Unless he put his own 'inverted' Zamorano twist to it with an 8+1 wink.gif

I'm sure the inter fan's would like his tribute! laugh.gif
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Aug 28 2010, 09:50 PM) *

well it does add up to 9 like porty posted above
amancik
Welcome Ibra, the fact that he used to play our fierce rivals mean that I can't really say I cheer for him right now. But it does make some seriously sick attacking force for us. I think he'd enjoy playing with Ronaldinho since both of them are very skillful and possess creative flair. One thing for sure, Milan will be taken seriously once again! Forza Milan.
X-Offender
QUOTE (han2503 @ Aug 28 2010, 10:55 PM) *
well it does add up to 9 like porty posted above

It's not that, 81 is the year of his birth.
Jack Bauer
We just became a legitimate contenders with a good shot at the title. Unlike before last season, I'm very excited about what we can accomplish this year.
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Aug 28 2010, 08:59 PM) *
It's not that, 81 is the year of his birth.

Yep I know, but it coincidentally adds up to 9, so it's a win win tongue.gif
Portman

Looks bossy as always. Today at Nou Camp's offices.

inb4poolsaboutwhosmoararroganthimorsilvio. Somehow I believe the 2 will have an awesome relationship. cool.gif
TriniKing_CE
IBRA now wears Red & Black:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfVjCa16qyc
han2503
Silvio will most probably want him to get his nose fixed asap
han2503
QUOTE (TriniKing_CE @ Aug 28 2010, 09:37 PM) *

OMG could we be any tackier???!! dry.gif
TriniKing_CE
FINALLY! HE'S OURS!
8/28/2010 9:29:00 PM

Milan and their new star are writing history. After Amsterdam in the summer of 2001, after the San Siro in 2003 and after that summer in 2006...

After Ajax, where he became an important player, after Juventus, his first Italian club, after Inter and Barcelona here he is, at Milan. We were close to getting him on more than one occasion... and today it finally becomes reality. We are at the happy end of a splendid negotiation conducted by Adriano Galliani, with the support of president Berlusconi. There were no ball and no goals in this match between Galliani and president Rosell, but it really was like the Milan CEO had played a great European football game in the past few days.

He always had everything neccessary to become one of ours, the premises were there... Class, technique, character. Better later than never, of course, but strange that Zlatan Ibrahimovic became a Milan player at the age of 28, and arrived only in 2010 at what could have been his home for years.

The first meeting was fatal, but at that time nothing came out of it. Summer 2001, four-team tournament at the Amsterdam Arena. Besides Ajax, Milan, Liverpool and Valencia are present. The first game is played by none others but Ajax and Milan. Rui Costa and Inzaghi wore the Rossoneri colours on the international scene for the first time. Milan wins thanks to a goal of the Portuguese playmaker, but at the end of the match Costacurta exclaims: “Have you seen that guy called Ibrahimovic?! He seems to be the new Van Basten...”.

The ball doesn’t stop rolling and in April 2003 Ajax and Milan meet again. This time not in a summer friendly, but in the quarterfinal of the Champions League. 0-0 is the final result of the first leg, played in the Netherlands, in which Pirlo and Seedorf get injured. With a patched-up midfield, but having Pippo and Sheva up front, Milan seems to be on the verge of elimination after having levelled the score twice. There’s a sparkling battle between Nesta and Zlatan Ibrahimovic... in the end Inzaghi decides the game and sends Milan to the next round.

And then, the summer of 2006. Without mentioning the outrageous injustice and deep bitterness regarding the off-field events, the night of August 9 is fundamental. After Milan’s 1-0 victory against Red Star, in the Champions Leage preliminary, the Rossonero Club is ready for the decisive assault to get Ibra. But Oriali is first to the player. And finally today... Welcome champion! We have long been waiting for you!

http://www.acmilan.com/NewsDetail.aspx?idNews=127604
TriniKing_CE
QUOTE (han2503 @ Aug 28 2010, 05:46 PM) *
OMG could we be any tackier???!! dry.gif

Ahahaa - I know right. laugh.gif
Ry4n
QUOTE (Tennie @ Aug 28 2010, 11:39 PM) *
(from acmilan.com)

I feel nauseated at the thought of him in a Milan jersey but....Forza Milan.

same sad.gif but the show must go on
TriniKing_CE
From those of you who might understand it... (I sure as hell don't)

Zlatan Ibrahimovic's Declarations as a new Milan player:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VlI7P4rz9E

devilsmiley.gif
Portman
QUOTE (TriniKing_CE @ Aug 28 2010, 11:59 PM) *
From those of you who might understand it... (I sure as hell don't)

Zlatan Ibrahimovic's Declarations as a new Milan player:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VlI7P4rz9E

devilsmiley.gif

"I go for a club with tradition... lot of tradition... surely bigger than Barcelona.
"I go where I want, Milan made a very good deal, the only party who lost in here was Barcelona.
"When I went in a room with Guardiola, he always walked way.
"I only leave the club 'cause of a certain person. The coach Guardiola? Naa, he's a philosophe, not a coach."
Milan Are Brilliant
Hello Zlatan, I wanted him years ago when Juve went down through the match fixing scandal.

This is really the first step in the right direction for Milan for years and years... and years.
elcordobez
I think i'm just happy that the club signed a striker more so than the fact that it's Ibra.

The guy sure is a character,wouldn't mind if he dialed down the attitude
Dracoris
QUOTE (elcordobez @ Aug 28 2010, 09:15 PM) *
I think i'm just happy that the club signed a striker more so than the fact that it's Ibra.

The guy sure is a character,wouldn't mind if he dialed down the attitude

Hopefully at 28, he's learned a little about checking his attitude. Obviously his spat with Guardiola has brought out the worst in both of em. It would be interesting to see if we draw Barca at some point in the CL.
drucurl
QUOTE (MizNelson @ Aug 28 2010, 04:19 PM) *
Y R U IGNORING ME? sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif
TriniKing_CE
QUOTE (Portman @ Aug 28 2010, 08:38 PM) *
"I go for a club with tradition... lot of tradition... surely bigger than Barcelona.
"I go where I want, Milan made a very good deal, the only party who lost in here was Barcelona.
"When I went in a room with Guardiola, he always walked way.
"I only leave the club 'cause of a certain person. The coach Guardiola? Naa, he's a philosophe, not a coach."

Thanks for the Translation! wink.gif
Bluesummers
I'm gonna say he'll wear 99. Ronaldo's his fav player so maybe he'll follow suit.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.