Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [SP] La Liga 07/08
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > General Football > Football Discussion > Archive 07/08
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31
Zed.D
Madrid are now the champions of Spain devilsmiley.gif devil.gif

.: 31 :. cool.gif
Tennie
Wow, they won? Last I looked - early in the second half - it was still 0-0 and Cananvaro had been sent off.
Locke Lamora
They scored twice in the last 3 minutes, Robben and Higuain.
CrazyMilanFan
gud for them they have developed and excellent team and deserve this title
arivanjj
smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

well deserved.
kurtsimonw
Congrats to Real.
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ May 4 2008, 11:51 PM)
Madrid are now the champions of Spain devilsmiley.gif  devil.gif
.: 31 :.  cool.gif

Yup .. And well deserved. king.gif
morgoth
Who cares about the real anyway, it was just a matter of time dry.gif

I watched the Barça game against Valencia (6-0) and I didn't realise Valencia was that bad, they're 2 points away from the relegation zone ohmy.gif

Anyhoo, Bojan played 15 mns and scored twice, he's really cool and mature in the front of the goal, I so hope Pato becomes that lethal.
Jack Sparrow
Spanish news daily Sport claims that Barcelona are weighing up a move for Valencia's hot-shot David Villa as they look to rebuild.

Villa's agent, José Luis Tamargo, was at Camp Nou on Sunday watching the clash between Valencia and Barcelona, which saw the latter win by 6-0.

It is reported that initial talks were held behind the scenes, in which the Catalans found out that talks between Valencia and Madrid were not at an advanced stage at all.

Following that, negotiations between the two clubs began on Monday morning, and Barcelona are expected to make a formal offer today - a fee of around 25 million euros along with a youth team player.

With Valencia going through an economic crisis, off-loading one of their most important pieces may well be crucial for Los Che to get back on track and start planning for next season.

Sport say that Barcelona are in the market for new solutions in attack as they seek replacements for Giovani Dos Santos, Ronaldinho and Thierry Henry, at least two of whom are expected to leave.

Karim Benzema and Klaas Jan Huntelaar - both on Real Madrid's list - are also on Barcelona's, and Villa's addition just adds spice to what could be a very interesting summer.

Villa's release clause is set at €125 million, but with the player getting itchy feet as well, anything in the region of 35 million could season the deal. However, Barcelona want to bring that down further by offering one or more players in part exchange.

Valencia also have tentative offers from both Tottenham and Chelsea on the table, both willing to offer cash.

It's a goal.com report.

Besides, the yes let's sign him thing you're all going to say, what about the ones Barca are looking to offload?

R10's deal we've already discussed. I'm really worried though if Milan will try and get Henry. I mean, this guy is done. His doctor came out and said he can't play two games a week. ohmy.gif But what scares me, is that we were looking at him sometime back, before the taxes meant, we couldn't bring him in.

Dos Santos anyone? I know Krkic is the flavour of the season, but is he a good option to have to play alongside Kaka, instead of Seedorf. Surely he'll be cheaper than Diego or van der Vaart.
morgoth
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ May 6 2008, 05:21 AM)
It's a goal.com report.

Besides, the yes let's sign him thing you're all going to say, what about the ones Barca are looking to offload?

R10's deal we've already discussed. I'm really worried though if Milan will try and get Henry. I mean, this guy is done. His doctor came out and said he can't play two games a week. ohmy.gif But what scares me, is that we were looking at him sometime back, before the taxes meant, we couldn't bring him in.

Dos Santos anyone? I know Krkic is the flavour of the season, but is he a good option to have to play alongside Kaka, instead of Seedorf. Surely he'll be cheaper than Diego or van der Vaart.

Dos Santos is pure cr@p, if he was half decent Barcelona would have done something to keep him. He'll be free in the summer.
morgoth
Another DP sad.gif
kurtsimonw
Never rated Dos Santos myself, he was hyped up because he was a young kid in the Barca team, never really seen him do anything in La Liga. As for the pre-season friendlies he played in Scotland.. well, lower division Scottish teams made him look real bad.
morgoth
Tomorrow there is the classico in Spain and Barça have to honour the league winners, that sounds ... humiliating laugh.gif

Anyway, Eto'o and Deco are suspended for Barcelona, and so is Cannavaro and Heinze for Madrid. The thing is Heinze saw his suspension cancelled laugh.gif

I didn't see the incident though so it might be a real mistake, sorry I meant a referee mistake happy.gif
kurtsimonw
Real-Barca on now.

Eto'o and Deco are said to have purposely got yellow cards last week in order to miss this match JUST so they didn't have to give Real the guard of honour before the game. ohmy.gif
kurtsimonw
Raul, 1-0.
CrazyMilanFan
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ May 7 2008, 09:11 PM)
Raul, 1-0.

somehow he is noth going to euro mad.gif
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (CrazyMilanFan @ May 7 2008, 08:14 PM)
somehow he is noth going to euro  mad.gif

Yep!

According to wiki this would have been his 18th league goal of the season, amazing! blink.gif
kurtsimonw
2-0, Robben. His 2nd headed goal in as many games. How can you not mark him, he's 2 foot tall! laugh.gif
Zed.D
2-0!!!

Madrid are on fire devil.gif
CrazyMilanFan
amazing
Zed.D
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ May 7 2008, 11:49 PM)
Yep!

According to wiki this would have been his 18th league goal of the season, amazing!  blink.gif

Aragones is a fvcking retard puke.gif how can you leave out such a gem? sad.gif
kurtsimonw
23 minutes gone. Gudjohnsson is off for Dos Santos. He isn't injured either. unsure.gif
Locke Lamora
Bye-bye Riijkard tongue.gif
Poor Gudjhonsen, subbed off for Giovanni after 25 minutes.
Tennie
(You might soon be waving hello to him, sort of, Locke. Last rumor is that he's going to Chelsea next year.)
CrazyMilanFan
can any one find BRONZETTI he shall be somewhere in the crowd tongue.gif
CrazyMilanFan
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ May 7 2008, 09:19 PM)
Yep!

According to wiki this would have been his 18th league goal of the season, amazing!  blink.gif

and 5 in UCL that is 23 in all competeions
Zed.D
Man... Madrid are humiliating Barca in every way possible. smile.gif

The game's getting a bit rough now. especially by Blaugrana losers.
Locke Lamora
QUOTE (Tennie @ May 7 2008, 09:26 PM)
(You might soon be waving hello to him, sort of, Locke. Last rumor is that he's going to Chelsea next year.)

NEVER
Zed.D
Or loser Blaugranas tongue.gif
Habitant
QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ May 7 2008, 08:22 PM)
Aragones is a fvcking retard puke.gif how can you leave out such a gem? sad.gif

maybe becase he's done sh1t all for spain at the big tournements? and they have better forwards ahead of him?
Zed.D
QUOTE (Habitant @ May 8 2008, 12:15 AM)
maybe becase he's done sh1t all for spain at the big tournements? and they have better forwards ahead of him?

Actually it's Spain that's done sh1t in big tournaments wink.gif
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (Habitant @ May 7 2008, 08:45 PM)

Every striker in Spains history have been chokers, not just him.

I'd pick him for sure.
Habitant
QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ May 7 2008, 08:49 PM)
Actually it's Spain that's done sh1t in big tournaments  wink.gif

and i guess he isnt part of that reason wink.gif
dst
The Arrogants are having a party, they completely outclassed the Losers in the first half.
dst
Raul is experienced. You need such players to win big tournaments. Even if he does not play at all, he would be useful!
Habitant
QUOTE (dst @ May 7 2008, 08:52 PM)
The Arrogants are having a party, they completely outclassed the Losers in the first half.

after all real is such a classy organization over barca rolleyes.gif
Portman
QUOTE (dst @ May 7 2008, 09:52 PM)

Good post.
Habitant
QUOTE (dst @ May 7 2008, 08:53 PM)
Raul is experienced. You need such players to win big tournaments. Even if he does not play at all, he would be useful!

i stated a reason as to why aragones might have neglected him. maybe they're tired of seing him fail over and over and so guys like torres and villa deserve a shot as well as the other talent.
dst
QUOTE (Habitant @ May 7 2008, 11:57 PM)
i stated a reason as to why aragones might have neglected him. maybe they're tired of seing him fail over and over and so guys like torres and villa deserve a shot as well as the other talent.

He has a reason to leave him out. But I think he would be useful. Spain won't win with or without him anyway...
Rossoneri7
Madrid almost with a 3rd
kurtsimonw
Valdez yellow carded.. for diving! laugh.gif
dst
Is Guti ever going to learn how to make a final pass!??
kurtsimonw
3-0, Higuain. It took him a whole 30 seconds to score this week!
whoarethepatriots
Barca are being r@ped!
CrazyMilanFan
nice goal
Rossoneri7
An this is a team, that has super stars seated on the bench ... innocent.gif
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ May 7 2008, 09:21 PM)
An this is a team, that has super stars seated on the bench ...  innocent.gif

And so is Real!
dst
Great touch and even better finish. But he's not good enough to be a starter for Real. Real far from it actually.
kurtsimonw
Guti off for Robinho.
CrazyMilanFan
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ May 7 2008, 10:23 PM)
And so is Real!

not big as barca
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.