Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Paloschi
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Players > Past Players
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
dst
Yes, Sampdoria. He pulled one back in the game we lost 1-2 at San Siro. One of the worst games of the last years.
amancik
yah, I remember now.
so that's 4 goals in total. Not bad.
I wish to see more from him next season
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (amancik @ May 10 2008, 10:25 PM)
I wish to see more from him next season

I'm sure you'll see more of the same. Unfortunately it will be (on loan) at another team!
amancik
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ May 10 2008, 11:32 PM)
I'm sure you'll see more of the same. Unfortunately it will be (on loan) at another team!

yah, just like any other player, that's a pity though. Paloschi should be monitored and trained with Milan. 4 goals scored show that he's got potential
Devillito
QUOTE (amancik @ May 12 2008, 12:46 AM)
yah, just like any other player, that's a pity though. Paloschi should be monitored and trained with Milan. 4 goals scored show that he's got potential

Well, bless Carlo's tiny-tiny brain for that!
realmad.gif
Tennie
Well. Little Alberto is popular, it would seem. There are reports in the Italian press that Milan have received FOUR loan requests for Paloschi. The requests are apparently from Toro, Samp, Atalanta, and Reggina.
Zed.D
I'd have liked him to stay in Milan, but apparently we have no choice but to loan him out. I just hope he goes to good team, not sh1tty Siena's and Reggina's.
Fillipo Simone
Sampdoria would be the best destination. But I still think we should hang on him,..
m1ke
^^ I'm not sure.. do you think he'd get much playing time there? I think I'd prefer him to play somewhere where he'll be getting lots of games under his belt.

Although with Samp, there's the possability that he'll gain some European experience as well.
whoarethepatriots
Paloschi has been linked with Reggina, i think this may be a good destination for him. Not alot of pressure and he would get significant playing time
Tennie
I think Samp and Atalanta would be the best destinations IF Milan decide to loan him out. Samp...well, the possibility of European experience is good. Atalanta because they seem to be rather good at bringing up good young players (both Montolivo and Pazzini are Atalanta primavera products).
dst
Two of the four goals Paloschi has scored for Milan (the senior team) were incredible! It shows he's got it in him... but it's all about development from this point onwards...

I trust that the decision made will be the best for his future. Me, I'd like to see him at Fiorentina or Empoli. And the best thing we could do would be to loan Di Gennaro to the same team... they both great potential and if they learn to play alongside so soon then they'll be an amazing duo when/if they come back to mother Milan! smile.gif
KillerMax
Y'all should consider he will not get much playing time in Samp or Fiorentina. Reggina is too weak, yes, but he would get the most playing time there. I personally think Atalanta could be a good choice. They are the more balanced side and he could still play pretty frequently there. They play attacking and entertaining football and he could potentially score lots of goals there.
acid911
QUOTE (pKillerMax @ May 23 2008, 10:27 PM)
Y'all should consider he will not get much playing time in Samp or Fiorentina. Reggina is too weak, yes, but he would get the most playing time there. I personally think Atalanta could be a  good choice. They are the more balanced side and he could still play pretty frequently there. They play attacking and entertaining football and he could potentially score lots of goals there.

+1 cool.gif
mishie
I agree Atalanta would be the best destination for him, as Tennie said their ability to bring youngsters on is well documented and they look a safe bet to push for top 6 next season and that way he can get used to a winning team rather than a relegation campaign
Tennie
How would you feel if Paloschi were loaned to a Reggina that will be coached by Billy Costacurta?

That's the latest rumor: Billy to coach Reggina + Paloschi on loan.
arivanjj
QUOTE (Tennie @ May 24 2008, 10:03 AM)
How would you feel if Paloschi were loaned to a Reggina that will be coached by Billy Costacurta?

Paloschi. ok, it'll be a good start for him in Serie A

Billy. no, he's a great asset to us!
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (Tennie @ May 24 2008, 01:03 AM)

Would be very good, but I don't belive Billy will leave. And Reggina...hmh, he should at least wait for a better oppotunity..
dst
I think Costacurta wants to leave... it seems to me that he wants to become a real manager, not an assistant.
kurtsimonw
Yeah. He didn't seem very interested when he was offered the assistant job if I recall correctly.
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (dst @ May 24 2008, 12:00 PM)
I think Costacurta wants to leave... it seems to me that he wants to become a real manager, not an assistant.

It could be cause of Carlo being confirmed as Milan manager for next season? unsure.gif
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ May 24 2008, 06:20 PM)
It could be cause of Carlo being confirmed as Milan manager for next season? unsure.gif

Nah ... Costacurta is a licensed coach. That said, he didn't get his license to be the 2nd man. Plus, he needs the experience if he ever wants to coach Milan devil.gif
jefri91
I heard hes going to Reggina for loan?? If true then this is very good
KillerMax
I remember him saying he wanted to become Milan's transfer agent, but they wouldn't let him because he wanted to buy too many players... biggrin.gif He wasn't very happy with Milan's transfer activity in the years leading up to his retirement.

Costacurta and Paloschi to Reggina? Costacurta, no. paloschi, sure. Billy needs to join a team with ambition. Doesn't matter how big.
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (pKillerMax @ May 24 2008, 11:06 PM)
Costacurta and Paloschi to Reggina? Costacurta, no. paloschi, sure. Billy needs to join a team with ambition. Doesn't matter how big.

Only Italian teams with ambition: Milan, Inter, Roma and Fiorentina. Maybe Lazio. Don't see Billy with any of them,..
Zed.D
You mean Napoli don't have any ambition? because all I can see in them is ambition!
Tennie
Napoli also has a confirmed coach in Edy Reja. smile.gif

In any event, back on topic: depending on who you listen to, the most likely loan destinations for young Alberto (right now) are Samp or Reggina (with Billy).
Zed.D
UNDER 19: GRECIA-ITALIA 1-1, GOL DI PALOSCHI

14/07/2008

MILANO - La prima partita dell'Italia alle fasi finali del Campionato Europeo Under 19 contro la Grecia, a Mlada Bolestav, si è conclusa con il risultato di 1-1. Per gli azzurrini ha segnato Alberto Paloschi su rigore al 90'.

pirate1.gif
beijing
He is the hope of Italy U19....
Ry4n
Paloschi to the rescue Tuesday 15 July, 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Milan young gun Alberto Paloschi saved Italy’s Under-19 side from defeat against Greece in their European Championship opener last night.

Italy are in Group B along with hosts the Czech Republic, England and Greece and they kicked off their campaign with a tricky test against the Greeks who were runners-up last time around.

Francesco Rocca’s young Italians won all their games in qualification for the tournament but they found themselves behind in Mlada Boleslav.

Michail Pavlis opened the scoring for Greece on 23 minutes with an impeccable finish to convert Sotiris Ninis’s inch-perfect through ball.

Italy fought back in the second period but were repeatedly frustrated in front of goal.

Newcastle United boy Fabio Zamblera thought he had scored when he poked home in a scramble after an effort from Cisco Roma product Andrea Mazzarani, but it was disallowed.

Just as defeat looked inevitable, Sampdoria’s Andrea Poli was felled in the box by Kyriakos Papadopoulos and the referee pointed to the spot.

Milan youngster Paloschi took responsibility and calmly struck the ball down the middle to level at the death.

The next test for Italy is a crunch match against England on Thursday. The English were beaten 2-0 by the Czech Republic and need to win to stay in the competition.

Italy Under-19: Fiorillo; Darmian, Bruscagin, Tagliani, Gentili; Mazzarani, Poli, Bonaventura; Forestieri, Paloschi, Zamblera

Football Italia News

Link : http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jul15b.html
Zed.D
I really like Paloschi. I hope we keep him, even if it means we have to offload Borriello (I know it's harsh, but tbh I see a brighter future for us with Palo than Borriello)
Jack Sparrow
Yes, Paloschi does seem to have that eager, 'I will work harder' attitude to him. While Borriello seems to throw the 'I'm the finished product, the alpha male with the supermodel gf...take it or leave it' attitude. But then again Borriello is 26 or so right?
Zed.D
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Jul 15 2008, 04:19 PM) *
Yes, Paloschi does seem to have that eager, 'I will work harder' attitude to him. While Borriello seems to throw the 'I'm the finished product, the alpha male with the supermodel gf...take it or leave it' attitude. But then again Borriello is 26 or so right?

Agreed // what about it? does the age matter? Borriello might just prove every doubter wrong, but I wouldn't have taken the risk of bringing him back if I were Galliani. I would have kept Paloschi and signed Ronaldinho. now we are signing Ronaldinho, but I think in that case Palo will be loaned out and Bori will stay, which is... not ideal. I wanted Paloschi to be one of those one club mans.
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ Jul 15 2008, 12:57 PM) *
Agreed // what about it? does the age matter? Borriello might just prove every doubter wrong, but I wouldn't have taken the risk of bringing him back if I were Galliani. I would have kept Paloschi and signed Ronaldinho. now we are signing Ronaldinho, but I think in that case Palo will be loaned out and Bori will stay, which is... not ideal. I wanted Paloschi to be one of those one club mans.

Gee, even Billy isn't that man. And nowdays,..it's just very near to impossible. Anyway, what's the risk of bringing Borriello back? After 3 years of Gilardino we can't loose anything. And Palo..well I think that one season at Reggina were he would play constantly would really do more for him then a hectic Milan season with 5-10 Serie A appearences and some Coppa matches.
Jack Sparrow
QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ Jul 15 2008, 06:27 PM) *

I mean, the reason why I brought up the age is that at that age (Palo's) the youngsters have not yet outgrown the hero worship phase and still eagerly chase their dreams, while at 26 Borriello has seen a lot more of the glitzy life, and not to mention might not be as motivated to improve himself as he was at 19. He might have already decided what works for him and what doesn't, and might not want to change himself in any way.
maldini03
Well on the topic i hope that he goes to Reggina, they are my second favorite team and they really need some sort of miracle to stay in Serie A every year. Plus Palo can help keep Reggina out of relagation get ample playing time, (No other forward there is even halfway decent) and gain that confidence that a youngster really needs. for the cherry on the cake he would be seen as a hero for keeping a team like Reggina safe from relagation.
Jack Sparrow
If he can do a Genoa Borriello for whichever team he plays for next season, he's set to be our new number 9 I daresay!! Coz unlike Borriello he's already performed for us.
Zed.D
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jul 15 2008, 04:46 PM) *
Gee, even Billy isn't that man. And nowdays,..it's just very near to impossible.

There are Messi and Bojan in Barca. Miguel Torres in Madrid [whom I rate him highly]. I think we should have at least one...

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Jul 17 2008, 12:10 PM) *
If he can do a Genoa Borriello for whichever team he plays for next season, he's set to be our new number 9 I daresay!! Coz unlike Borriello he's already performed for us.

I like the idea so much! #9 Paloschi. pirate1.gif
Portman
So... where is he going then?
CrazyMilanFan
QUOTE (Portikins @ Jul 23 2008, 06:06 PM) *
So... where is he going then?

reggina probably
I_Rossoneri
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Jul 17 2008, 08:40 AM) *

Truesay that cool.gif

I_Rossoneri
QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ Jul 15 2008, 12:57 PM) *

I think the idea was to loan Paloschi out so he could get more playing time then he would get at Milan. As long as we keep him and don't let some other team own half of him then we'll ok. As for Borriello, he might have had a good season last season, but he's already shown us his 'class' tongue.gif
dst
Borriello has performed for Milan quite a few times in the past.
Zed.D
After Abate, Torino goes back to AC Milan for Paloschi

Torino have agreed terms with AC Milan for striker Alberto Paloschi. After clinching a co-ownership deal for Milan midfielder Ignazio Abate this week, La Stampa says Torino president Urbano Cairo has also struck terms for Paloschi.

A £1.7 million fee has been agreed for the 18 year-old forward, who is yet to discuss personal terms with Toro officials.

tribalfootball

Is it true? only £1.7 million? ...

QUOTE (I_Rossoneri @ Jul 23 2008, 11:26 PM) *
As for Borriello, he might have had a good season last season, but he's already shown us his 'class' tongue.gif

Which 'class' are you referring to? the one we all love?! cool.gif
Tennie
I think tribal's making things up, at least a little bit. (or La Stampa is). There's buzz that Toro are interested in Paloschi but nothing concrete just yet.
Tennie
And it seems highly unlikely that Paloschi will be going anywhere before January, what with Borriello not expected back from his injury until right before the first Derby.

The kid seems to be doing rather well though and I'm not at all disappointed that he's sticking around Milanello.

And before anyone looks at the 'Todays Headlines' for July 31 on Channel 4's site and freaks out....there's no need to. Paloschi is FINE, he's gone to Moscow, and the article in Tuttosport that Channel 4 references is talking about Paloschi being out of bounds for Toro to bring on loan this fall.
Tennie
(from acmilan.com's english page. their translation) link

A DREAM BECOMES REALITY

MILANELLO - Here are the declarations made today by Alberto Paloschi to 'Milan Channel''s microphones at the Milanello sporting center:

Alberto, a year ago you celebrated the Scudetto with the Allievi Nazionali, but now you're here in Milan's center after an important season and summer.
"They are all nice experiences to make for me, new experiences. It's very nice to be here with great champions. I thank everyone for the compliments which I have received this summer, I've received many compliments from important people and that certainly gives satisfaction.

I started as a youngster in this club and I'm here unexpectedly with the first team. It was my dream since I was little and it's very nice."

What did the experience at the European Under 19 championship give you?
"It was certainly a very good opportunity to show myself. Our objective was to qualify to the intermediate phase in which we also managed to beat France who were the favorites. Then the first objective became the qualification for the World Cup and slowly we managed to get to the final against Germany. It went badly, but Germany showed they were an excellent team.
Our best game I think was against the Czech Republic, it was the most important one to get through, the whole team played an excellent match."

And then you found yourself playing in the Tim Trophy and the Moscow Tournament...
"They were great matches to play, as soon as Milan called me I said yes even though I had to skip the vacations."

What are your objectives for the new season?
"I hope to do well and improve. Last year I scored four goals and I want to continue working to improve and score many more goals."
Fillipo Simone
Oh man I like this young guy. I really wish him well and a spot-less, long lasting career with us..
TriniKing_CE
Forza Paloschi!! devilsmiley.gif
vahid
I like Alberto, If they get him more chances he would be the next Inzaghi king.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.