Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Paloschi
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Players > Past Players
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
MizNelson
Can't we just sell Jack instead? smile.gif
Suhail 3
QUOTE (Ro Rossonera @ May 7 2009, 07:12 PM) *
laugh2.gif thumbup.gif I like that idea!

2nd that

o and paloschi will be loaned again next season

Typical milan
Ro Rossonera
QUOTE (MizNelson @ May 7 2009, 04:24 PM) *
Can't we just sell Jack instead? smile.gif

Can we do that? tongue.gif
MizNelson
QUOTE (Suhail 3 @ May 7 2009, 01:24 PM) *
o and paloschi will be loaned again next season

Typical milan

What's your source?
Tennie
Don't know about Suhail's sources, but there's been a good bit of speculation in the Italian language media that Albertino will be loaned out again next year for seasoning, either to Parma or to Cagliari.
il_diavolo_mtl
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Feb 27 2009, 08:05 PM) *
oh yeah 26/27 year old player. Real young whipper snapper. I mean hes got till 45 with us so no worries right. We'll leave him on the bench, hes too young to get playing time. Especially with inzaghi just entering his prime years.

Don't get me started!!!

QUOTE (Tennie @ Mar 13 2009, 07:44 PM) *

Today's game: Parma 4 - 1 Empoli

Young Alberto started the game and scored one of Parma's goals, right on the stroke of halftime.

bravo paloschinho
mKei
Another year in Parma will do him better then a year on the bench at San Siro, plus we don't need another Pippo at the moment. Oh, and watch him shoot Parma back to Serie A tomorrow.
Tennie
(crossposted in the Serie A thread)

Fishdoll +1 cookie to Albertino! He didn't score today but Parma drew and the one point they got guarantees that they'll be in Serie A next year! smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif
kurtsimonw
Parma leading Vicenza in injury time 4-0, Paloschi has 2.
Fillipo Simone
So..all in all Palo had a good season with Parma, right?
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ May 24 2009, 12:20 PM) *
So..all in all Palo had a good season with Parma, right?

I would say so, it seems he scores quite regular for them.
CrazyMilanFan
33 games 9 goals but i dont think he was a regular throughout the season considering that i think he has done quite good
il_diavolo_mtl
lucarelli was the coaches first choice at the beginning of the season
Darunia
Parma President Tommaso Ghirardi wants his side to have an attacking trident composed of Alberto Paloschi, Robert Acquafresca and Luis Jimenez.

The Gialloblu are back in the top flight next season after bouncing back from relegation last season.

Ghirardi is keen to build a talented young side capable of consolidating a place in Serie A for years to come.

“We like Paloschi a lot, but Milan like him too,” Ghirardi told Sky Italia. “The renewal of his part-ownership deal would be the best thing also for the lad as it would allow him to stay here for another year and become stronger.

“He could then return to Milan in the future as a more mature player.”

Parma own 50 per cent of Paloschi, who proved to be very important in their promotion campaign, scoring 11 goals.

I agree, let Paloschi play for Parma for another year and in return have him come back to Milan after that.
Jack Sparrow
Yup..but his cost would go up. I reckon there might be a player exchange involved.

TriniKing_CE
Yes - I too think that Paloschi should be given more time to mature. I won't be angry if he came back, I just think he would gain more from a Parma stay for the time being, as this should effectively guarantee him more playing time.
Bluesummers
Yeah he needs to stay at parma. He'll rarely get playing time here. The player trading jack? No problem by then its Albertazzi's turn to go on co-own or maybe we can give them antonini for exchange.
MizNelson
QUOTE (Goal.com)
Report: Milan & Parma To Renew Alberto Paloschi’s Co-Ownership Deal
The Serie A clubs are set to announce that the 19-year-old talent will stay put at the Tardini next season.

According to Sportmediaset, Parma President Tommaso Ghirardi has finally managed to persuade Milan general manager Adriano Galliani to let striker Alberto Paloschi remain in Emilia Romagna for another season.

The Italy Under-21 hitman joined the Ducali in a co-ownership agreement last August and contributed 12 goals last term to help the club return to Serie A after a single season in the Second Division.

Ghirardi had stated last week that their primary objective was to keep hold of the up-and-coming striker and it seems that a deal was struck on Thursday during a meeting with Galliani at the Lega Calcio headquarters.

The clubs are now expected to renew their original co-ownership deal for a further season and an official announcement should come over the next few hours.

Paloschi has come through the Rossoneri youth ranks and has earned comparisons with Filippo Inzaghi.
Jack Sparrow
That's good to hear. I'll be really curious to see how he does this season. Up with the big boys.
Tennie
Fishdoll assumes people know that Albertino will remain at Parma next year. Given that Lucarelli has gone back to Livorno, Albertino will be getting a lot of time and attention. There's talk of Parma trying to bring in Nicola Pozzi as well.

Oh, and Albertino scored 3 in the second half of Parma's preseason friendly this past weekend. smile.gif
TriniKing_CE
QUOTE (Tennie @ Jul 21 2009, 06:40 PM) *
Fishdoll assumes people know that Albertino will remain at Parma next year. Given that Lucarelli has gone back to Livorno, Albertino will be getting a lot of time and attention. There's talk of Parma trying to bring in Nicola Pozzi as well.

Oh, and Albertino scored 3 in the second half of Parma's preseason friendly this past weekend. smile.gif

Hat-trick in a half - NICE!
Thanks for the update!

Nice to see you hanging around here again - the more the Merrier! cool.gif
Having quality posts don't hurt either. smile.gif
Tennie
QUOTE (TriniKing_CE @ Jul 21 2009, 07:06 PM) *
Having quality posts don't hurt either. smile.gif

Fishdoll's afraid he can't help much with that one, Trini. sad.gif
TriniKing_CE
QUOTE (Tennie @ Jul 21 2009, 07:17 PM) *
Fishdoll's afraid he can't help much with that one, Trini. sad.gif

Thats alright we'll leave it to you in that case! wink.gif
Tennie
Fishdoll notes that Albertino (and also former Milan player Panucci) and Parma play their Coppa Italia game today against Novara. Game to begin at 8pm Italy time (in just under an hour).
nuh
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJ1Q1xTg5l8

here is a comp on how he did last year with parma
Tennie
(from the FIGC)
Albertino has been called up for the U21s. smile.gif
Darunia
Paloschi scored today, his 2nd goal in 2 weeks =)
ganney
QUOTE (Darunia @ Aug 30 2009, 09:09 PM) *
Paloschi scored today, his 2nd goal in 2 weeks =)

he was born to shine... real hunger for goals
Tennie
It was another poacher's goal and he completed the Pippo-junior thing by running off like a madman when he'd scored. It was great to watch.smile.gif
ganney
QUOTE (Tennie @ Aug 30 2009, 09:37 PM) *
It was another poacher's goal and he completed the Pippo-junior thing by running off like a madman when he'd scored. It was great to watch.smile.gif

good positioning& yep it was really fun to watch
TriniKing_CE
I can't believe we placed this kid on a co-own deal.
mad.gif IDIOTS!!!
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (TriniKing_CE @ Aug 31 2009, 02:23 AM) *
I can't believe we placed this kid on a co-own deal.
mad.gif IDIOTS!!!

Just stupidity of the highest level really. Especially for a player that looks as promising as Paloschi because we know he'll cost a tonne to get back.

No idea what the problem with simply loaning a player out is.
Zed.D
I wish I knew the idea behind these co-ownership deals! if there is any...

-

@ Tennie

Any videos of his goal? I want to see the celebration!
Bluesummers
yeah if we keeps going at this rate, we might not even keep him. We might just buy him back and sell him to another club. Do you guys honestly think Juve/Inter/Roma and other big european clubs aren't keeping watch? I just hope he comes back, I like him more than anyone else on our current squad.
ganney
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Aug 31 2009, 06:39 AM) *
yeah if we keeps going at this rate, we might not even keep him. We might just buy him back and sell him to another club. Do you guys honestly think Juve/Inter/Roma and other big european clubs aren't keeping watch? I just hope he comes back, I like him more than anyone else on our current squad.

i actually wanna see who'll score more.. pato/paloschi. its stands at 2-2
ganney
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Aug 31 2009, 06:39 AM) *

i actually wanna see who'll score more.. pato/paloschi. its stands at 2-2
Tennie
QUOTE (Zed.D @ Aug 31 2009, 12:42 AM) *
@ Tennie

Any videos of his goal? I want to see the celebration!

Fishdoll dug up match highlights: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Gry1HrlMAo

Assist to Galloppa at 1:13. Goal + celebration starting at 1:59. It cuts off but he runs over to the corner flag.
Zed.D
QUOTE (Tennie @ Aug 31 2009, 02:49 PM) *
Fishdoll dug up match highlights: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Gry1HrlMAo

Assist to Galloppa at 1:13. Goal + celebration starting at 1:59. It cuts off but he runs over to the corner flag.

Fantastic! biggrin.gif thanks.

He's become quite big! time to bring him back!
whoarethepatriots
I wouldnt worry about Juve ect trying to poach him, they cant seeing as we have 50% of his contract and they would need to come through us, plus we probably have a deal with Parma not to sell their rights. I am confident we will bring him back, but we will look stupid in the process as we will probably pay 10m or so to get him back, when i believe we sold for 3m or so
TriniKing_CE
QUOTE (Zed.D @ Aug 31 2009, 09:57 AM) *
Fantastic! biggrin.gif

He's become quite big! time to bring him back!

+1 After this season we need to ensure not to let this one slip away as well, due to a 'Stupid' deal!
dst
I like the kid but that's nothing special, he missed two huge chances and he only scored from a rebound. Bad finish, killer instinct?
ganney
QUOTE (dst @ Aug 31 2009, 04:48 PM) *
I like the kid but that's nothing special, he missed two huge chances and he only scored from a rebound. Bad finish, killer instinct?

he makes up for his flaws with positioning& for a lil' guy he does hold up play& gets his team playin too
Bluesummers
QUOTE (dst @ Aug 31 2009, 09:48 AM) *

He's already better than borriello. biggrin.gif
whoarethepatriots
QUOTE (dst @ Aug 31 2009, 04:48 PM) *

He is still very young and not the finished product. Bear in mind that one of the greatest poachers to ever live (Inzaghi) also misses stupidly easy chances every now and then
han2503
QUOTE (whoarethepatriots @ Sep 2 2009, 12:34 AM) *
He is still very young and not the finished product. Bear in mind that one of the greatest poachers to ever live (Inzaghi) also misses stupidly easy chances every now and then

Not every now and then when Pippo is not in his purple patch form he'll miss a lot of practically open goal chances, but that only started to happen now that he's gotten older. Back in his day Pippo would rarely miss a chance to score.
dst
QUOTE (whoarethepatriots @ Sep 2 2009, 03:34 AM) *

I never liked Inzaghi. And now we got a new one... dry.gif biggrin.gif Of course he will improve I'm just pointing out that he has to.

QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 2 2009, 11:30 AM) *
Not every now and then when Pippo is not in his purple patch form he'll miss a lot of practically open goal chances, but that only started to happen now that he's gotten older. Back in his day Pippo would rarely miss a chance to score.

Oh used to miss BIG chances when he was younger too just not as often as he does now.
han2503
QUOTE (dst @ Sep 2 2009, 10:23 AM) *
I never liked Inzaghi. And now we got a new one... dry.gif biggrin.gif Of course he will improve I'm just pointing out that he has to.

Oh used to miss BIG chances when he was younger too just not as often as he does now.

Agreed, I didn't say he didn't miss chances, but now sometimes when he's not inform its undelievable the ammount of clear cut chances he can miss in one game. That's why I don't like him starting matches
il_diavolo_mtl
I Am Not Ready To Play For Milan Yet - Parma's Alberto Paloschi
The youngster feels he is not the player to resolve the Rossoneri's problems...

There have been rumours circulating in Italy suggesting that Milan will look to Parma's Alberto Paloschi in January in order to combat their goalscoring problems, but the striker is far from certain that he is the answer to their current woes in front of goal.

"I don't feel ready to play for Milan yet," Paloschi is quoted as saying by Goal.com Italia.

"I still have to work hard to deserve the shirt, so I don't think I'll be ready by January."

But the 19-year-old, who is co-owned by the two clubs, did not discount the possibility of re-joining the Rossoneri at the end of the season.

"At the end of the season, we will evaluate my year and we will see," he added.

Paloschi burst onto the scene in February 2008 when he scored just seconds after coming onto the pitch on his Serie A debut, but he was then forced to seek a move away from the club due to the heavy competition for a first-team place.

Anthony Wright, Goal.com

This hurts, the question is :Why would he want to join milan...
Jack Sparrow
Wow! With that statement he's completely won me over.
il_diavolo_mtl
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Oct 10 2009, 11:06 AM) *
Wow! With that statement he's completely won me over.

calm down, he just wants to be a part of a better team...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.