Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Paloschi
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Players > Past Players
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
kurtsimonw
I Am Not Ready To Play For Milan Yet - Parma's Alberto Paloschi

Of course not, you aren't in your 30s yet.
Jack Sparrow
laugh.gif @sshole....
ganney
QUOTE (dst @ Sep 2 2009, 10:23 AM) *
I never liked Inzaghi.

unbelievable!
ganney
QUOTE (il_diavolo_mtl @ Oct 10 2009, 03:10 PM) *
This hurts, the question is :Why would he want to join milan...

he wouldn't....... guess he fancies parma finishing ahead of milan this season
dst
QUOTE (ganney @ Oct 10 2009, 09:23 PM) *
unbelievable!

I meant as a footballer... what's to like about him? His game is more classless than Gattuso's!
ganney
QUOTE (dst @ Oct 10 2009, 07:30 PM) *
I meant as a footballer... what's to like about him? His game is more classless than Gattuso's!

he's a hustler who does whatever it takes to get that goal....(i like that)... he keeps fightin till the final whistle's blown, unlike the rest of the current squad, at about 60mins into our games it seems they're all convinced we ain't gonna score so they play the rest of the game like turtles would... inzaghi seems to be our most goal potent player currently... despite his classless game
dst
I never questioned his effectiveness or his desire to do well.
ganney
QUOTE (dst @ Oct 10 2009, 07:37 PM) *
I never questioned his effectiveness or his desire to do well.

ok... guess paloschi'll have to become a much better player than inzaghi is for you to like him too
Jack Sparrow
He doesn't like Inzaghi either. Unless the fellow plays like Zidane..you'll have a hard time making him like someone.

kurtsimonw
Nobody will play like Zidane ever again.
dst
QUOTE (ganney @ Oct 10 2009, 09:45 PM) *
ok... guess paloschi'll have to become a much better player than inzaghi is for you to like him too

I'm not saying Inzaghi is not good enough... it's his game's style... the complete lack of style to be precise.
Tennie
So, Albertino (along with players from other clubs) features in a Sky Italia advert.

link

EDIT: And Albertino had rather a nice goal yesterday against Bari. Goal at around 1:24. Our little boy is growing up! 96.gif

Albertino goal
Ry4n
QUOTE (Tennie @ Oct 30 2009, 02:40 AM) *
So, Albertino (along with players from other clubs) features in a Sky Italia advert.

link

EDIT: And Albertino had rather a nice goal yesterday against Bari. Goal at around 1:24. Our little boy is growing up! 96.gif

Albertino goal

Nice goal Paloschi !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tennie
Albertino has been called up for the U21s for their Euro qualifying games. (as cited on Gazzetta, mediaset, eurosport, etc etc)
Tennie
So, Paloschi gave a long interview to Gazzetta. Seems like a boy next door type - lives with family in Parma (mom, dad, and kid brother moved there), likes to play cards with them, etc. Not the superstar attitude at all.

Here's one quote that made me giggle a bit:
Sarei ipocrita se negassi che una volta che sei famoso le ragazze iniziano a ronzarti intorno. Io però ho già dato. Non nel senso che ho un lungo elenco di "vittime", ma solo che mi è bastato un fidanzamento per capire che è roba troppo impegnativa. Sono uno che si stanca facilmente, e non voglio ferire i sentimenti di nessuna. Anche se i sentimenti di Angelina Jolie li ferirei volentieri...

[I'd be a hypocrite if I denied that once you're famous the girls start to hang around you. I've already seen that. Not in the sense that I've got a long list of 'victims' but only that having a girlfriend is enough to know that it's really demanding. I'm someone who gets bored easily and I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. Even if I'd gladly hurt Angelina Jolie's feelings...]
Jack Sparrow
Right... hurt Angelina's feelings...he's got a long way to grow up for that. That woman is something else! cool.gif
Bluesummers
paloschi, dzeko, borriello, huntelaar, inzaghi, pato, baretta, zigoni. wacko.gif wacko.gif freak.gif
kurtsimonw
We'll sign Paloschi back for a ridiculous price then pull the 'new player' **** on him. Then say we can't afford anyone else. Even if well sell I reckon it'll be to cover debts or whatever the story was with Kaka'.
Bluesummers
i'd sign him again. He's def worth it.
kurtsimonw
No question he's worth signing. It's just sad that we have to pay for somebody we already had and knew he was going to be a good player.
dst
Paloschi is certainly not worth signing considering we also want Dzeko and we have recently signed another three highly-rated young forwards.

QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Dec 15 2009, 10:50 PM) *
paloschi, dzeko, borriello, huntelaar, inzaghi, pato, baretta, zigoni. wacko.gif wacko.gif freak.gif

+ Adiyiah... do we really need Paloschi? He's good but not that special anyway.
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (dst @ Dec 16 2009, 12:09 AM) *
do we really need Paloschi? He's good but not that special anyway.

He's been better than every striker we have except for Pato this season, and last season. I'd go with yes, we really do need him. He's only going to get better with age.
Tennie
96.gif fiesta.gif balloons.gif Fishdoll wishes Albertino a happy birthday!
Bluesummers
QUOTE (Tennie @ Jan 3 2010, 11:49 PM) *
96.gif fiesta.gif balloons.gif Fishdoll wishes Albertino a happy birthday!

20 YEARS OLD YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool.gif
Jack Sparrow
I don't know if this was mentioned in the forum, but Paloschi's Parma half is now Genoa's.

On 3 January 2011, Parma's half share in Paloschi was transferred to Genoa in a move which saw Genoa's half share in Raffaele Palladino go the other way and the exchange of the full registration of Francesco Modesto and Luca Antonelli. Genoa also paid €7M.

This is from the wiki entry, but also can be confirmed from other news sources.
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Jan 4 2010, 02:09 AM) *
He's been better than every striker we have except for Pato this season, and last season. I'd go with yes, we really do need him. He's only going to get better with age.

Well, I wouldn't go that far. Sure, Ibra is better, and Pippo as well. The whole Parma deal ended up as a big time and talent waste. He should have left earlier, and that unfortunate injury also costed him much.

But I'd take Paloschi over any other young striker we have. He has talent, but also experience. That's why we shipped him off for a while.
kurtsimonw
I did say that a year ago!

At this moment he really isn't a necessity given our attacking options.

How is he growing now, by the way? I heard he'd had a bit of a growth spurt a while back and his body was struggling to cope with the drastic chance, is he doing okay now or was this never true in the first place?
Jack Sparrow
He's hardly played this season with injury and being benched. He had one decent season for Parma (12 goals) but I think that was in Serie B.

I'm still not convinced by the kid being as good as say Strasser or even Merkel.
kurtsimonw
I do like Strasser.

Didn't know much about Merkel so I wiki'd him. Didn't realise he played for Germany, though it soon made sense when I saw he was born in Kazakhstan!
Fillipo Simone
Actually, his ancestors were from Germany and historically speaking many Germans can be found in Russia as well as Kazakhstan.
Jack Sparrow
To Russian parents of German ancestry. His surname is German I think..and he's been there since he was 6.
kurtsimonw
Jack Sparrow
Didn't get your emoticon. I guess you're trying to say he was poached or something..but he moved to Germany when he was six. A bit too young to be poached.
dst
I think he's saying "you fish caught the bait"

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Jan 21 2011, 12:04 PM) *
Didn't know much about Merkel so I wiki'd him. Didn't realise he played for Germany, though it soon made sense when I saw he was born in Kazakhstan!

laugh.gif
Fillipo Simone
Naah, I still don't get it tongue.gif
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (dst @ Jan 21 2011, 12:38 PM) *
I think he's saying "you fish caught the bait"

Yep. There's some things people can't help but respond to!
Milan Are Brilliant
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Jan 21 2011, 09:41 AM) *
How is he growing now, by the way? I heard he'd had a bit of a growth spurt a while back and his body was struggling to cope with the drastic chance, is he doing okay now or was this never true in the first place?

Definitely got taller, must have grown late. Wiki reckons he's 6ft, he isn't far off that I don't think. He used to be 5ft 9 or something like that a few years back. He's 21 now so I can't imagine him getting any taller, perhaps an inch in the next few years, though I've seen stranger things than people defying those sort of odds and grow for a few more years.

He will fill out in the next few years though, remember Cristiano at that age? Anyone could push him off the ball, though from 21-24 he filled out massively.
il_diavolo_mtl
wasn't Merkel Belarussian
X-Offender
No. Merkel was born in Kazakhstan to Russian parents of German ancestry. Then he moved to Germany with them in 1998, when he was 6.
Boban10
Ac Milan have now the full property of Alberto Paloschi (20), who was in co-ownership with Genoa. Now they have yielded the striker to Genoa.

http://www.footballpress.net/?action=read&idsel=77793

Happy days smile.gif
William405
Wait,I thought we co owned him with Genoa.If this is true,then awesome biggrin.gif.
X-Offender
Yes, we did co-own him with Genoa.
William405
It says we bought it back from Genoa.
X-Offender
It's a mistake. It should say Parma.
Boban10
I thought he was co-owned with Parma. So we have now bought that out from Parma, fully own Albertino and have loaned him to Genoa.

I could be wrong, the translation to english from the website i posted isnt great.
X-Offender
Let me clarify. We co-owned him with Parma. Today, we bought the entirety of his rights back, and afterwards gave him to Genoa in another co-ownership deal.
TriniKing_CE
blink.gif I don't understand these co-ownerships sad.gif

Why not loan them out?!
acid911
Tell me about it, Trini. sad.gif Co-ownerships are the single most stupid things in football, particularly for big clubs. I can understand a small club a young player on co-own and if his value increases, then they can make a bit of a $$$ if the bigger club wants to keep him. But we have been on the losing end of almost all co-owns I can remember. Borriello, anyone?

For me it makes no sense whatsoever. Absolutely no sense. dry.gif Loan them out for Pete's sake!
kurtsimonw
We'll never learn.
acid911
I'd half believe there are some favors involved, Kurt, some under-the-table deals (not necessarily money involved), like first options on certain future players. unsure.gif We've had great relations with clubs like Genoa and Parma, they do some stuff for us, we return the favor. Anyone remember the 9 million we paid for Bori to come back to Milan. For what, one season. If we'd had owned the players in full, and loaned him out to Genoa (where he had his 19-goal season, and his value skyrocketed and inter were interested), we'd probably have got 15-18 million at least. As things stand we got what 12 from Roma, minus the 9 to bring him back = 3 million.

The management is really stupid, or really smart, that's all I can think of. smile.gif No other reasons makes sense.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.