Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Summer Transfers 2016
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Transfers
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
X-Offender
We crazy.
X-Offender
Check this out. According to The Sun, we've prepared an offer to Arsenal for Wilshere of loan + right to purchase at 35 million.

Link

Isn't The Sun the equivalent of Tuttosport in terms of BS?
d'Arc.LP
FC Sion central defender Léo Lacroix has been proposed to Milan. #Mediaset

Sao Paolo have given Napoli permission to find an agreement for Rodrigo Caio by August 31. #CalcioNapoli24

Some of Gallianis hits since Leonardo and Braida left: Taiwo, Mesbah, Traore, Acerbi, Constant, Zaccardo, Birsa, Essien, Poli, Silvestre, Vergara, Agazzi, Destro, Armero, Cerci, Matri...
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Aug 31 2016, 12:02 AM) *
Check this out. According to The Sun, we've prepared an offer to Arsenal for Wilshere of loan + right to purchase at 35 million.

Link

Isn't The Sun the equivalent of Tuttosport in terms of BS?

Talk of a midfielder arriving is what makes me at least a bit happier.
milanbuf88
QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Aug 30 2016, 03:50 PM) *
Fiorentina have decided to terminate Mati Fernandez' contract. His agent has been in contact with Milan, Cagliari and Atalanta.
[Gazzetta]

What's the story there? Would he be a useful pick up?
William405
I feel these are just rumors cause it's the transfer deadline. Let's see though..

We are being offered Fabregas on loan apparently.
William405
Now, they're saying that Fabergas isn't possible, but Jovetic might be, LOL. Yes, buy another striker. XD
maldini03
What a mess, in the end we are going to end up with nobody. Is Galliani still pulling the strings? If so it seems like he is doing some of his worst work. Its a shame to waste another window here. I'm hoping for one of Wilshire or Fabregas but I highly doubt either one is possible at this point.

This could have been a big market for us, as the big teams blow through cash they leave players who have had a bad season by the wayside. Those should have been the players we have been targeting all along.
d'Arc.LP
We need a decent central defender and a very good midfielder so badly, in the meanwhile we go after a striker while we have Adriano and Lapadula in the bench. This is ridiculous.
d'Arc.LP
Sky: Diego Lopez has left Milanello and headed to Casa Milan to finalize his transfer to either Celta Vigo or Espanyol.

Diego Lopez has just arrived at Casa Milan to negotiate his departure from Milan.
[MilanNews].

Galliani is in contacts with Ramsey's agent. #SportItalia begging.gif begging.gif begging.gif

han2503
Agreement between Diego Lopez and Espanyol on a 2-year deal. Diego Lopez will receive €1.5M in severance pay. [@NicoSchira]

Check that out. So not only can Galliani not get any cash for our players (and it's not like Lopez is a Vergara or Ely, he's still a very good keeper), but we will be paying him to go and join a team when he himself has asked to leave. Unreal!
han2503
Either way, all the other crazy links happening today are mostly just that, crazy, we're not signing anyone this late in the window, let alone a Fabregas or even a crippled Wilshere
William405
QUOTE (han2503 @ Aug 31 2016, 06:47 PM) *
Either way, all the other crazy links happening today are mostly just that, crazy, we're not signing anyone this late in the window, let alone a Fabregas or even a crippled Wilshere

Yes, exactly.
Jack Sparrow
Just confirmed that Lopez is a loan deal. So it's not a severance.
han2503
Apparently we're about to sign Rigoni from Genoa! Typical Galliani panic move. FFS this guy never learns. Like Rigoni will help anything, he's another Poli/Kucka/Berto/etc
han2503
We're close to signing Mati Fernandez from Fiorentina now. Most outlets reporting a loan with option to buy.

So we were desperate to get a regista but instead we signed 3 attacking mids, while we have Bonaventura and Honda as well.

The face palms Galliani deserves wouldn't fit on entire page
han2503
@cmdotcom BREAKING: Mati Fernandez AND Fiorentina director Corvino are both at Casa Milan right now.

Mati Fernandez to Milan is a done deal on loan with option to buy. [Sky Italia]
han2503
And apparently Montella is going to try him in Monto's position because he is THAT desperate
X-Offender
This is just sad...
William405
But, anyway, it further confirms what we are saying. The management has no clue what they're doing. Good thing change is coming. Let's just relax, and wait for it.
han2503
Well that's that.

Mati Fernandez will be coming on a year long loan with option to buy, Diego Lopez has been loaned to Espanyol (I'm sure we're paying the majority of his wage still so this makes no sense) and I think Vergara has also left to some team in the Russian League if I'm not mistaken

All while the problems we started with in the summer as still very obviously present at the end of it.

But fear not, this will hopefully be that last summer under Berlusconi and Galliani. So it's still rated a 10/10 mercato for finally being able to get rid of the crook that is Galliani, who will no longer be able to continue to dig this club into an even bigger hole to satisfy his own pockets and those of his agent friends.

So this season might be (most likely) another wasted year. But we have great things to look forward to in the future. The new owners want a complete overhaul in the upper management and the technical staff. That has already started with Fassone who's reportedly looking for a proper SD, Gandini is also on his way to Roma last I read. So I'm very much looking forward to this shake up

Add to that, players like Kovacic or even Fabregas will be available in winter if they're still being kept on the bench at their respective clubs. So they could be big statement signings for the new ownership
Jack Sparrow
An abject failure of a transfer window for me. Probably the worst I've seen in some time. The only saving grace is we've held on to our stars.

I hope Lapadula turns into another Bobo Vieri or something.

Just so disappointed. I thought we would see one last hurrah from Uncle Fester and Silvio, to remind us of the days when he used to be good. Last day of the transfer market - Galliani Zone - Day of the Condor etc. etc. Nothing.

What a way to sign out of the club he's managed for two decades! sad.gif
Nova
Is it finally time to say it can only go up from here ? Because we are like swimming in the Earth's core right now , any lower and we might end up in China.
Ry4n
Going to go against the grain and say.. did we really think we would be splashing the cash... look at the numbers..

http://www.soccernews.com/soccer-transfers...ie-a-transfers/

We have fallen well bellow even the top 4 teams - thank god someone has come in to buy the club - New stadium - new money. Don't expect much for three seasons at least. Best we can hope for is Europa league or CL if we are very lucky.

So far we signed

Leonel Vangioni

Matías Fernández (on loan from Fiorentina)

Mario Pašalić (on loan from Chelsea)

José Sosa

Gianluca Lapadula

This is not football manager this is where we are at bottom of the barrel.
The likely hood of doing what Juventus , Inter or even Napoli have done this summer transfer window is years away.
So with that it can only get better..not worse.
Ry4n
QUOTE (Nova @ Sep 1 2016, 04:00 PM) *
Is it finally time to say it can only go up from here ? Because we are like swimming in the Earth's core right now , any lower and we might end up in China.

laugh.gif good thing we are owned by China then maybe we can enter there league...
d'Arc.LP
Top spenders in Serie A:

Juventus – 162 Million Euros
Inter – 113 Million Euros
Roma – 98 Million Euros
Napoli – 73.5 Million Euros
Milan – 26 Million Euros

We are ridiculous swear1.gif
han2503
I don't think the wait for the club to start spending again will have to be that long.

I do think that the complete black out this summer has had to do with Fininvest not wanting to spend a single dime while the sale is still on-going while the new ownership couldn't fund any of the moves yet because they're not technically the owners just yet. So we're in a precarious spot right now, and it sucks that this has had to happen in the summer, but I have faith that the rebuilding process will start as soon as the new ownership steps in, and that will start with the upper management
d'Arc.LP
Money spent in the market.

https://scontent-vie1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0...amp;oe=5852EDCC

Quite surprised with Serie A.
d'Arc.LP
Can you open Mati Fernandezs topic ?

Of the 260 players to make 50+ Serie A apps in the last 4 seasons, Mati Fernández has the best pass accuracy (90.8%). #WhoScored
han2503
QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Sep 1 2016, 07:23 PM) *

It is surprising, but Juve and Napoli were the major players in Serie A. Still, I think it's good for the league that clubs are making big moves. Inter making a couple of big purchases as well, hopefully we'll get in on the act next summer

QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Sep 1 2016, 07:25 PM) *
Can you open Mati Fernandezs topic ?

Of the 260 players to make 50+ Serie A apps in the last 4 seasons, Mati Fernández has the best pass accuracy (90.8%). #WhoScored

Will do
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Sep 1 2016, 09:23 PM) *

I don't think it's a surprise. Serie A teams spend usually much. The problem is, I don't think they spend wisely. In fact, not a single player signed this period truly enriched Serie A IMO. Sure, talents like Gabigol came in, which can be viewed as a certain enrichment. But no marquee player, no established star.
Jack Sparrow
Are you suggesting, it's not a money issue but a league image issue?
d'Arc.LP
Fassone will soon contact club legends like Maldini and Albertini to offer them a role in Milan, according to Corriere della Sera.
Jack Sparrow
#VogliamoMaldini
maldini03
I think Italy is still one of the top leagues at producing players IMO. Look at a lot of the players throughout the world who go for big money, many of them started in Italy. At this point we aren't competing as much in the CL which is why the league isn't bringing in big names but many stars got their start here. Take Pogba, Cavani, Silva, Zlatan, Verratti etc. Those guys all got their big starts here. I believe it is because us and Inter are both down right now. Roma, Napoli, Lazio used to be almost feeder teams to the big three of Juve, Milan and Inter, who made the big splashes in the CL. Those guys who leave have never really achieved CL glory. Teams that win the CL are built for the most part and not bought, save for Real who have always bought.

Our path back to greatness involves bringing in good young players and mixing veteran stars in to help them grow. Juve realized it, Inter realizes it, we are beginning on the path. Teams like Napoli and Rome will always play second fiddle to us because they can't hang onto those greats while we on the other hand with financial muscle can.

That being said, I agree with what Jack said before about this being a depressing window. I am pretty disappointed, and though I was feeling good with how we started the season after Napoli I thought we would make some real moves. Hopefully we get some of the old magic back by bringing back those old senators and money comes in to bring us back to the top.
d'Arc.LP
Sky: From next Monday to September 10 will arrive the remaining €85M of the €100M deposit from the Chinese. In the coming days, Fassone will start talks for the new sporting director. By the end of September the Chinese want to create the new management.
han2503
Btw, the 85m will be going to Fininvest and has nothing to do with Milan's budget, which is the way the Italian press is making it out to be.

But I'm so glad to see that big changes are coming. Sabatini being heavily linked to the SD role. Have to say that I like what he's done at Roma with the limited resources he's had. He's brought in some great players (Strooman, Pjanic, Niangolan, Lamela, etc).

Also great to hear that they're very keen on bringing back guys like Paolo and Albertini, I think they'll massively improve the image of the club, not to mention that I think both have a lot still left to offer to Milan, both have their own ideologies and it will be good to see fresh ideas and people willing to think outside the box at this club
Fillipo Simone
Agreed.
d'Arc.LP
Crystal Palace, Roma, Olympiacos and Milan are interested in signing free agent Flamini according to English media.

I dont know if I want to laugh or cry at this.
X-Offender
Is Galliani trying to fill the team with as much useless players as possible before he leaves? Jeez...
X-Offender
Pasalic with number 80. dry.gif
han2503
If we're going to bring in ANY free agent, that should be Caceras, and no one else
d'Arc.LP
According to Spanish paper "Sport", Real Madrid are thinking about Milan’s 17-year-old goalkeeper Gianluigi Donnarumma. Florentino Perez is impressed with his performances.
han2503
Reports saying that Fassone could announce the name of the new Sporting Director as early as next week
Jack Sparrow
Really worried, he'd announce another ex-Interista or someone.
han2503
Ausilio, Sabatini, Bigon and Prade are the names being mentioned by the Italian media atm. Sabatini would be my top pick

Also reports about Paolo and Albertini being offered roles as well
X-Offender
Time to make this club big again.
Jack Sparrow
I don't like any of the names being mentioned. The only 2 people I like are the Empoli and Sassuolo DoFs. But to be honest, I have no idea how good our scouting network is at the moment. We seem to do well picking up young talents though.

EDIT: Actually in that lot only Sabatini convinces me. I'd confused Sabatini with Baldini - but Sabatini doesn't seem to do long term contracts. And we need one guy for the next 5 years. If we play our cards right, in 3-5 years we can challenge for CL again.
han2503
Official: Chinese pay Milan €85m

Milan’s holding company, Fininvest, has officially confirmed a deposit of €85m from Sino-Europe Sports.

The Chinese consortium has signed a preliminary agreement to buy the Rossoneri from Silvio Berlusconi, and had already deposited €15m.

Part of the deal meant a further €85m had to be paid within 35 days of the preliminary agreement, and reports today suggested that could arrive this afternoon.

“Fininvest is pleased to confirm the payment made by Sino Europe Sports Investment Management Changxing Co.Ltd of the second installment of the downpayment of €100m agreed in the preliminary contract to sell AC Milan, signed on August 5 this year,” an official statement confirmed.

“As agreed by the set deadlines, the payment of €15m was immediate from the moment of the first signature, and today the Chinese investors have paid Fininvest the remaining €85m.

“This is an important step forward in closing the transaction by the end of the year.”
han2503
Glad to see that things are moving along without any further hiccups and delays.

It's nice to see things getting done professionally again at this club

Although that title is a bit misleading, It should read Fininvest and not Milan. All the money paid by the consortium will be paid to Fininvest nothing from it is going into the Milan budget aside from the 200m agreed upon as part of the total amount for the sale to pay off the debts
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.