Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Summer Transfers 2016
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Transfers
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
d'Arc.LP
Rodrigo Caio is heading to Italy in these hours in order to get his EU passport. Milan can sign him if he gets his passport until August 31. But first need to sell to make money, Sevilla are offering €9.5m for Honda. #Goal

Schalke have reached an agreement with Tottenham to sign Nabil Bentaleb on loan. #LEquipe
X-Offender
QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Aug 23 2016, 09:55 PM) *
Rodrigo Caio is heading to Italy in these hours in order to get his EU passport. Milan can sign him if he gets his passport until August 31. But first need to sell to make money, Sevilla are offering €9.5m for Honda. #Goal

Schalke have reached an agreement with Tottenham to sign Nabil Bentaleb on loan. #LEquipe

Is Schalke on a mission to sign all our targets? laugh.gif
d'Arc.LP
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Aug 24 2016, 01:32 AM) *
Is Schalke on a mission to sign all our targets? laugh.gif

Bentaleb doesn't convince Milan due to the midfield role he plays [Di Marzio]
d'Arc.LP
According to Repubblica, Chelsea's offer for Romagnoli will be €45m + €5m bonuses. If Milan decide to sell him, they could make new attempts to sign Musacchio and Badelj.

Interesting how Romagnolis price easily has jumped up to 50m but we sold Silva for 40. I hope we don't sell Romagnoli though, he has great talent and has prospect to be the best defender in the world. Also wasn't Conte the one who didn't get him in Euro 2016 ?!
Fillipo Simone
Hmh, a few more millions and I'd seriously consider this.
William405
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Aug 24 2016, 11:24 AM) *

Yeah, and they're more than willing to shell out more millions..I'm sure. But, the problem is that it will leave us in a dire situation..since we don't have really much time to fix it.
X-Offender
No point in selling him. We'll be getting plenty of $$$ once the Chinese kick in. Selling him would only disrupt things even further.
Fillipo Simone
Perhaps you're right.
maldini03
IMO it would be horrible to sell Romag now. He is young and one of the most promising defenders around. Great defenders don't come around everyday. Easily the best defender we have had since Nest and Thiago. He is our best foundational player should be entirely unsellable.
d'Arc.LP
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Aug 24 2016, 11:24 AM) *

How much more ?
d'Arc.LP
Milan are in talks with Chelsea for Mario Pasalic. Possible loan. It is OUT from Romagnoli deal. #Sky

Milan have rejected Chelsea's second offer for Romagnoli. They have no intention to sell the player.
[Gazzetta dello Sport].

Galliani met Mauri's agent yesterday, he will leave on loan. Milan wanted to keep him after the injury of Bertolacci, however the player doesn't want to remain on the bench for another season. Bologna and Pescara are interested but not convincing, an option is Empoli, as well as some Spanish clubs. #MN

One of Rodrigo Ely and Jherson Vergara are destined to leave Milan. The colombian is more likely.
[Milan TV]

According to L’Équipe, Benjamin Stambouli met with Milan representatives yesterday in a hotel in Paris after being informed that Schalke 04 had decided not to sign him. Milan have received the go-ahead from PSG to make a formal loan offer.
Fillipo Simone
All crumbles and questionable players, but perhaps something unexpectedly (lucky) happens to us.

I'd sell Romagnoli for 50 million, I think we could buy us back Silva or anyone with that kind of money.
d'Arc.LP
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Aug 24 2016, 04:47 PM) *
All crumbles and questionable players, but perhaps something unexpectedly (lucky) happens to us.

I'd sell Romagnoli for 50 million, I think we could buy us back Silva or anyone with that kind of money.

But Romagnoli is young, has lots of potential and we should build our team around him. I wouldnt sell him even for 60 million, not because he is that good right now, but seeing the market and the players right now, I dont know who would we replace him with. Silva is quite old right now and I dont think we can find a young Silva right now.

By the way, according to La Gazzetta dello Sport Milan is looking to return 32 old Aquilani as a quick solution. blink.gif
Fillipo Simone
Well, Aquilani is certainly better then some of the mentioned names.
Fillipo Simone
Btw., I really think that if we fail to sign Caceres we should be bring back one of Alex or Mexes for a year or at least up until January. Both are without club, both better then most of the short term options we can come up right now.
d'Arc.LP
Chelsea have made a €42M offer (which includes bonuses) for Romagnoli. #RMC

Next AC Milan owners (Chinese group) at the moment don't seem convinced to sell Romagnoli. . [Fabrizio Romano-Sky]

Milan TV report that Milan received no bid from Chelsea for Romagnoli till this moment, confirmed Milan's monitoring Mario Pasalic.

It looks to me that we might soon say goodbye to Romagnoli. We will probably then invest 15-20m in a defender and the left on a midfielder. What kind of a defender we can get with 15 - 20 m ?
Fillipo Simone
What brings you to that conclusion?
X-Offender
QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Aug 24 2016, 03:53 PM) *
It looks to me that we might soon say goodbye to Romagnoli. We will probably then invest 15-20m in a defender and the left on a midfielder. What kind of a defender we can get with 15 - 20 m ?

Strange you think like that, cos every report thus far indicates that we don't want to sell him.
X-Offender
Chelsea have yet not made a new offer for Romagnoli, but Fininvest and the Chinese don't want to sell him. /TMW

Milan are about to sign Mario Palisic from Chelsea on loan. /Sky
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Aug 24 2016, 12:44 PM) *
No point in selling him. We'll be getting plenty of $$$ once the Chinese kick in. Selling him would only disrupt things even further.

This!!

Why would you guys even consider selling Romagnoli for ANY kind of money atm is beyond me. I know we're desperate this summer because we have no budget and can't fix the very obvious problems we have in the midfield but this is exactly the kind of short sighted thinking that got us into the current mess we're in. Going for the quick buck and not thinking how it will effect us in the long run.

Romagnoli should be unsellable, along with a very select few on this team (him, Donnarumma, Calabria and Mattia DS). What kind of message would it be if we caved for such a sh!tty offer? (by today's standard's when Luiz is going for 50m and we have 100m signings happening, Romagnoli is worth more than that). If we caved in to the first half decent offer for one our best players than that shows the true intent of our new owners, which should worry all of us. I don't know why any of you would consider this. Especially when we have such a dire situation at the back with barely a week still to go in the transfer window

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Aug 24 2016, 02:47 PM) *

Silva is getting old and very injury prone. We shut that door when we sold him off for peanuts along with Zlatan. Romagnoli is the future. We should hold on to him and he should be unsellable to this club if the new owners are serious and have the deep pockets that we were told they do than we shouldn't be a selling club any longer but a buying one

Anyone know anything about this Pasalic they're linking us to?
X-Offender
QUOTE (han2503 @ Aug 24 2016, 07:56 PM) *
Anyone know anything about this Pasalic they're linking us to?

Offensive mid, could play as CM as well. Hasn't played since February due to back problems, still injured.
Fillipo Simone
Talented. Solid work rate, not sure about his creativity. Could be a nice add, but we'll see.
Jack Sparrow
He was a B2B for Monaco. I refuse to look at YouTube vids and be impressed. Anycase, I have no opinions on this purchase. He's a 3rd mid, so it's fine. I guess he's different to Mauri and Kucka, which is why he's in.
d'Arc.LP
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Aug 24 2016, 06:01 PM) *
What brings you to that conclusion?

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Aug 24 2016, 07:32 PM) *
Strange you think like that, cos every report thus far indicates that we don't want to sell him.

Chelsea are pushing really hard for him, there are plenty of reports saying that they already made 30 million then 40 million + bonuses offer for him. We all know that when there is smoke there is fire and we know where this is going.

I am from those saying that we must not sell him at any cost, but (even though I dont) the managment thinks that his transfer would unlock two decent transfers and I dont see how they wont go for it considering we have no money to spend right now.

The formula for Pasalic is loan without option to buy, but Milan will have first option for the player if Chelsea decide to sell. #MN

Pasalic will arrive on a dry loan for €1mln. Tomorrow the player will be in Milan to undergo medicals. [DiMarzio]

If Pasalic turns out good, he will go straight back to Chelsea.
If Pasalic is a flop, we have wasted €1mln.
Lose-lose situation.

Fillipo Simone
I don't see this as a lose-lose situation. We needed a short-term fix and we got one. He's young and fresh, probably will do okay up until January when, give that he doesn't deliver Kaka-like stellar performances, we can forget about him and sing the real players.

Selling Romagnoli doesn't make sense. Bacca could have been sacrificed because we have strikers in our roster. But Milan is trying to sign two additional players, one of which is a defender. Why would we sell Romagnoli now? That would mean we're now looking for 3 players, two central defenders. And time isn't on our side as well.

No. If the deal happens, it won't be now.
d'Arc.LP
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Aug 25 2016, 11:52 AM) *
Selling Romagnoli doesn't make sense. Bacca could have been sacrificed because we have strikers in our roster. But Milan is trying to sign two additional players, one of which is a defender. Why would we sell Romagnoli now? That would mean we're now looking for 3 players, two central defenders. And time isn't on our side as well.

Exactly.

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Aug 25 2016, 11:52 AM) *
No. If the deal happens, it won't be now.

It shouldnt, but I am afraid it will.
Jack Sparrow
QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Aug 25 2016, 05:00 PM) *
Exactly.

It shouldnt, but I am afraid it will.

Not for the 42 million they're offering. Next summer, we can see, but definitely not this season. I keep repeating this, we have one of the best young teams in Europe. We have trouble finding the top quality prime players to fill in the gap so we can become a champion side.

It's easier doing the opposite - to have a top team and then fill in the gaps with exciting youth.

It reduces pressure on the youth to deliver. In this current team, we might unearth the new Kaka and label him a flop,because the environment to flourish isn't there.
X-Offender
Chelsea have made an official offer for Romagnoli last night (should be around 35 million + bonuses). Milan (i.e. current management) intend to refute it, but they first have to talk it over with the Chinese.

Link
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Aug 25 2016, 01:15 PM) *
Chelsea have made an official offer for Romagnoli last night (should be around 35 million + bonuses). Milan (i.e. current management) intend to refute it, but they first have to talk it over with the Chinese.

Link

Hmh and huh... huh.gif
Jack Sparrow
Official statement has come out stating we rejected the offer. For 42 million GTFO.
X-Offender
Good. Chelsea can GFTO.
Forza Milan!
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Aug 25 2016, 12:15 PM) *

Link

Makes no sense for us. We need to fix the defense, not break it further. We would have to find two (not one) decent defender (and we are struggling to find one).
han2503
We were never going to accept any offer for Romagnoli.

And if the Chinese are as ambitious as we were told they won't accept one in the future. We should be buying players like Romagnoli off of other clubs not selling him to the first bidder

I'm hoping that this winter the new owners really show their true intent and at least make one big signing. And show the footballing world that we're back in business and not there to be messed with which is our current status atm
CrazyMilanFan
apprently Juve are selling zaza for over 25 million to west ham

http://www.football-italia.net/90388/juven...cept-zaza-offer
han2503
QUOTE (CrazyMilanFan @ Aug 26 2016, 04:49 AM) *
apprently Juve are selling zaza for over 25 million to west ham

http://www.football-italia.net/90388/juven...cept-zaza-offer

Just shows how terrible we are at negotiating to sell our players. We're so desperate for any cash injection that we immediately accept the first offer. Juve are about to get 28m for an unwanted bench player while we were going to sell our best striker and overall one of our best players for 30m...
d'Arc.LP
What Montella asked for and what he got. #TuttoSport

https://scontent-cdg2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0...amp;oe=583D33E5

Gazzetta dello Sport: Milan have been offered Juventus midfielder Hernanes by his manager but they turned the offer down.

There are doubts about Lapadula staying. He could join Genoa should they sell Pavoletti to Fiorentina. #Sky money1.gif

Genoa have asked for Lapadula but for Milan he is not for sale. #Sky

Lapadula is not for sale. [Di Marzio]

Mario Pasalic should be the last player of Milan's transfer window [Sky].
maldini03
Truly comical that picture. Its not even like the layers that he asked for are mega stars either. Mid level players is what he asked for and low level players what he got.

I don't know about this Pasalic guy but I don't think he is gonna fix the midfield. Hopefully we can hang around until January and start to flex some financial muscle then.
X-Offender
If Palisic is fit (who should be according to his agent), then I'm looking forward to him.
d'Arc.LP
Milan are looking for a defender. The problem is that there is no money to invest. #Sky
Fillipo Simone
Many Rodrigo Caio rumors though. Something will happen, I'm almost sure. Sadly, no midfielder mentioned.
TheOgre
Looks like Mauri to Empoli on loan should be announced soon. Reports say 1 year loan with no option. Smart move, let the kid get some minutes somewhere else.
X-Offender
QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Aug 29 2016, 01:26 PM) *
Milan are looking for a defender. The problem is that there is no money to invest. #Sky

Small problem that. laugh.gif
d'Arc.LP
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Aug 29 2016, 09:53 PM) *
Small problem that. laugh.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
han2503
QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Aug 29 2016, 11:28 PM) *
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

I don't understand why we're even trying to negotiate, and were trying to negotiate throughout the summer when there hasn't been any money available for most of it. All while we wasted the entire budget on back up players and unknowns from S. America. We were willing to splash 15m on that Bentancur kid we knew nothing about who wouldn't have really improved anything but we can't sign Caceres on a free or try to go for Paredes. Just boggles the mind

Anyone know what's the status with Fabregas at Chelsea, I've been reading that they're offering him around. Seems like Conte prefers Matic and Kante.

If they keep him on the bench he could be a really good option for us in the winter should the money really role in at that point. A big statement of intent as well
Fillipo Simone
Fabregas is finished. I'd rather try Schweini to be quite frank.
han2503
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Aug 30 2016, 09:43 AM) *
Fabregas is finished. I'd rather try Schweini to be quite frank.

I think Bastian is more finished than Cesc is tbh. How old is Cesc anyway? Can't be older than 29 IIRC. Both would be good, don't get me wrong. But Bastian imo is more advanced in terms of looking at how finished a career is compared to Fabregas imo.

I'd only take Bastian if he came in now on a free to remove Monto from the starting 11. And if he lowered his wage demands as well. He's earning top cash at Man U atm. Which we can't afford right now
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (han2503 @ Aug 30 2016, 12:43 PM) *
I think Bastian is more finished than Cesc is tbh. How old is Cesc anyway? Can't be older than 29 IIRC. Both would be good, don't get me wrong. But Bastian imo is more advanced in terms of looking at how finished a career is compared to Fabregas imo.

I'd only take Bastian if he came in now on a free to remove Monto from the starting 11. And if he lowered his wage demands as well. He's earning top cash at Man U atm. Which we can't afford right now

But the type of player Schweini is makes me think he can last longer. He looks finished agreed, but even a finished Bastian would do well here and help our team immensely. I'm not sure the same would apply to Cesc completely, but yes, he would also be a important step forward.

All I'm reading regarding Milan are defender names though. It's like we gave up on signing a midfielder.
Jack Sparrow
Would welcome Cesc in a minute, but he won't leave London I think. And I think Cesc is very integral to that team. He's still working on perfecting that pivot with Matic and Kante. Expect Cesc to slowly break in to the squad.

I'd much rather we get Mikel. Has to be cheap and readily available and hasn't played in a while. Can do a great holding mid role for us and play in a double pivot.
X-Offender
Jose Mauri to Empoli on loan is official.
d'Arc.LP
Fiorentina have decided to terminate Mati Fernandez' contract. His agent has been in contact with Milan, Cagliari and Atalanta.
[Gazzetta]
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.