Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 36a Giornata - Milan vs Roma [Paolo Maldini's last home game]
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Matches > Archive 08/09
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
acid911
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ May 25 2009, 01:37 AM) *
C'mmon, let's not mention those loosers again. They don't deserve it...

So be it. wink.gif

QUOTE (Zed.D @ May 25 2009, 01:40 AM) *
I wouldn't worry about 2nd/3rd place that much. Fiorentina will have to beat us 2-0, 3-1, 4-2 and so forth. even if they beat us 1-0 we will finish in top 3 as we have a better goal difference.

Yes, it will go to head-to-head, and hit me right between the eyes for saying this, 0-2 is always a very clear possibility, so is 1-3. I'm sure nothing like this will happen, but in the last match of the season you never know! unsure.gif Remember what happened last season, this time of the year? I'll take a good, smooth win, or a 1-1 score, though, next Sunday.
Rivaldo

Video: http://video.gazzetta.it/?vxSiteId=f89d11d...p;vxBitrate=300

I can feel his payne.....He was right 10 000% saying last year: San Siro was great stadium, but now it looses own magic....
acid911
Says so much, this pic, Rivaldo. sad.gif Gotta show it to my brother tomorrow morning!
Zed.D
Paolo Maldini farewell not so fond from AC Milan hard core

Italian club AC Milan's captain Paolo Maldini

Gabriele Marcotti, European Football Correspondent

Paolo Maldini’s last match at the San Siro yesterday was marred by a portion of Ultras, the hardcore element of AC Milan’s supporters, who accused him of a “lack of respect”.

Maldini will retire at the end of the season, a few months shy of his 41st birthday, after a 22-year career in which he made 901 appearances for the club, while winning seven Serie A titles, five European Cups, one Italian Cup, five Uefa Super Cups and three Club World Cups.

At international level, he was capped 126 times for Italy, helping them to third place at the 1988 European Championship and the 1990 World Cup, as well as runners-up finishes at the 1994 World Cup and Euro 2000.

Yesterday’s match against Roma, which Milan lost 3-2, was supposed to have been a send-off for the man who has captained the club since the retirement of Franco Baresi in 1997. Yet, after the match, with most of the ground applauding Maldini, a banner was unfurled in the Curva Sud, home to most of Milan’s Ultras, which read: “Thank you, Skipper. On the pitch you were an infinite champion, but you failed to show respect towards those who made you rich.”

Shortly thereafter, as Maldini completed his lap of honour to thank the supporters, the Ultras unfurled another banner, honouring Baresi, while chanting: “There’s only one captain.”

Sources among the Ultras revealed that while they were happy to honour Maldini as a player, they felt he had “disrespected” the supporters by toeing the club line on too many issues.

Maldini has occasionally criticised the Ultras when they failed to back some of his teammates and has defended the transfer policy of Silvio Berlusconi, the Milan owner, who was also abused yesterday.

Maldini, who was due to address the crowd, appeared upset. He limited himself to these words: “I’m proud not to be one of them.”

Some players have been accused of currying favour with the hardcore supporters. In the same match, the Ultras displayed a banner devoted to Andriy Shevchenko, who is on loan from Chelsea and is set to return to Stamford Bridge after a season in which he failed to score in 18 appearances, 16 of them as a substitute. That banner simply read, “Sheva must stay”.

Carlo Ancelotti, the Milan coach, who received a mixed verdict from the Ultras – “Thank you and good luck, but we won’t forgot that you also made many mistakes” – attempted to play down their outburst. “They’re irrelevant,” he said. “A few poisonous drops in an ocean of love for Maldini.”

OMG!!
I_Rossoneri
QUOTE (Zed.D @ May 24 2009, 11:11 PM) *
OMG!!

Sheva must stay? LOL merda supporters must have infiltrated curva sud!!!!

Ry4n
I wonder how the other players are feeling what will they do when they score next season will they look at the curva......will Kaka' still want to stay after he saw what happened today and what the "fans" did
MizNelson
Apparently, one of the banners in the stands today read, "Sheva è un grande uomo e un grande calciatore, il suo futuro deve essere di un solo colore."

This pissed me off as much as the anti-Maldini banners. Right, let's kiss up to someone who ingloriously left this club so he could go speak English while simultaneously giving the finger to someone who served this club for a quarter of a century.

And it's not the first time this season that the ultras have held up these lovey-dovey pro-Sheva banners. sleep.gif
Fillipo Simone
Ancelotti said it right - it's irrelevant.
MizNelson
QUOTE (Rivaldo @ May 24 2009, 02:08 PM) *
I can feel his payne.

It's spelled "pain."
Ry4n
QUOTE (MizNelson @ May 25 2009, 01:07 AM) *
It's spelled "pain."

not if ure Max
MizNelson
QUOTE (Ry4n @ May 24 2009, 06:04 PM) *
not if ure Max

Nice.
Ry4n
QUOTE (MizNelson @ May 25 2009, 02:05 AM) *
Nice.

unsure.gif sarcasim or
MizNelson
QUOTE (Ry4n @ May 24 2009, 06:34 PM) *
unsure.gif sarcasm or

Nope. I got the joke.
Ry4n
QUOTE (MizNelson @ May 25 2009, 03:01 AM) *
Nope. I got the joke.

ah ok laugh.gif cool
Warchant
why does it feel like a lot of things ended today unsure.gif
MizNelson
QUOTE (Warchant @ May 24 2009, 10:01 PM) *
why does it feel like a lot of things ended today unsure.gif

Because they did.

The Curva's actions will have repercussions on the atmosphere of the club for awhile.
Rivaldo
QUOTE (Ry4n @ May 24 2009, 11:20 PM) *
I wonder how the other players are feeling what will they do when they score next season will they look at the curva......will Kaka' still want to stay after he saw what happened today and what the "fans" did

Yep....he saw IT last night....and if this way Ultras disrespect italian captain...symbol...rossoneri from childhood....what will the do with forein captain?

It's awful.....interisti would never do the same thing.... mad.gif

QUOTE (Ry4n @ May 25 2009, 01:04 AM) *
not if ure Max

))))))))))))))
I enjoy playing M.P. and
MizNelson
QUOTE (Rivaldo @ May 24 2009, 11:13 PM) *
It's awful.....interisti would never do the same thing.... mad.gif

No, instead they firebomb players' restaurants and attack them in the parking lot.
vahid

OMG cry.gif
Just look at his face,a 40 years old man is going to cry sad.gif

QUOTE (MizNelson @ May 25 2009, 06:41 AM) *
No, instead they firebomb players' restaurants and attack them in the parking lot.

I think they never do sth like this in the Zanetti's farewell match.
MizNelson
As if on cue, the figli de puttana hack journalists are blaming Dida for the loss, even though two of the goals were more Pirlo's fault than his. Bastards.

One week they're kissing his åss, the next they're scapegoating him and nailing his (blank) to the wall. They can suck it along with the Curva as far as I'm concerned.
Zed.D
Apparently it started when Maldini hushed the Curva Sud when they whistled the team after Bremen dumped us out of the UEFA Cup. so they decided to spoil Maldini's already spoiled farewell game party even more.

I can understand their frustration at the team's performances over the past 2 seasons, but dammit, Maldini is the last person on earth you take out your frustration on. you don't treat a legend like this just because he refused to criticize the players, the coach or the management.

Those filthy, ungrateful idiots!
TriniKing_CE
QUOTE (Zed.D @ May 25 2009, 05:29 AM) *

+1
mad.gif realmad.gif
SO Disgusted!!!!!!
Stupid fcvking Pr!<K5!!!!!!!!!!!!

warriorsmiley.gif
Dst is planning a hit attack on them it would seem, either that, or he has passed out on hearing the news.
I_Rossoneri
QUOTE (Zed.D @ May 25 2009, 10:29 AM) *
Apparently it started when Maldini hushed the Curva Sud when they whistled the team after Bremen dumped us out of the UEFA Cup. so they decided to spoil Maldini's already spoiled farewell game party even more.

I can understand their frustration at the team's performances over the past 2 seasons, but dammit, Maldini is the last person on earth you take out your frustration on. you don't treat a legend like this just because he refused to criticize the players, the coach or the management.

It started before that - after the Istanbul game he apparently called the tifoso 'mercenaries' and then after we got dumped by Werder the tifosi booed and again he apparently said 'they should shut up and go home'

I can't believe the love they showed sheva though! I would like to think it was sarcasm but I'm not so sure!?!?
I_Rossoneri
QUOTE (MizNelson @ May 25 2009, 09:47 AM) *
As if on cue, the figli de puttana hack journalists are blaming Dida for the loss, even though two of the goals were more Pirlo's fault than his. Bastards.

One week they're kissing his åss, the next they're scapegoating him and nailing his (blank) to the wall. They can suck it along with the Curva as far as I'm concerned.

But two goals were his fault! He positioned the wall for the freekick and the goal from Menez(?) went under his hand! Not really top goalkeeping IMO. Although to be fair on the freekick it looked like Ambro rushed and turned his back to it, which is pointless as he couldn't see the ball.
I_Rossoneri
QUOTE (MizNelson @ May 25 2009, 12:54 AM) *
Apparently, one of the banners in the stands today read, "Sheva è un grande uomo e un grande calciatore, il suo futuro deve essere di un solo colore."

This pissed me off as much as the anti-Maldini banners. Right, let's kiss up to someone who ingloriously left this club so he could go speak English while simultaneously giving the finger to someone who served this club for a quarter of a century.

And it's not the first time this season that the ultras have held up these lovey-dovey pro-Sheva banners. sleep.gif

http://www.brigaterossonere.net/images/fot...lan+roma+13.jpg

http://www.brigaterossonere.net/images/fot...lan+roma+12.jpg

Zed.D
QUOTE (I_Rossoneri @ May 25 2009, 01:43 PM) *
It started before that - after the Istanbul game he apparently called the tifoso 'mercenaries' and then after we got dumped by Werder the tifosi booed and again he apparently said 'they should shut up and go home'

I can't believe the love they showed sheva though! I would like to think it was sarcasm but I'm not so sure!?!?

That goes to show how stupid they are. they hail Sheva after he left us like that and returned a loser (and kissed Chelsea's badge in the meantime), and treat Maldini, who I don't even need to praise, on his farewell game like that.

I guess it's because Maldini refused to suck their balls (don't know if it means the same thing in English so sorry if it didn't make sense or was offensive!), unlike Sheva who crawled his way back into their hearts (Tennie posted a picture of their meeting somewhere).
han2503
QUOTE (Zed.D @ May 25 2009, 09:29 AM) *

100% with you.

I'm not happy with the team and management either at the moment, but Maldini desrves respect no matter what. He's just as much as fan as he is a player, the only reason he's always stood behind the team is because he's the man that he is. I'm one that has criticised the management, but I'm not Maldini and my comments on the forum don't really mean anything. Imagine Maldini coming out and venting his frustrations. It would go against all he stands for.

I would love to hear that action was taken against these ultras.

QUOTE (I_Rossoneri @ May 25 2009, 10:13 AM) *

Don't think so. I'm personally not against Sheva I like having him back. But I do agree with you that when you look at how they treated both players considering what Sheva did, it's just something that I cannot even wrap my mind around. Sheva is close with the guys of the curva, that is a known fact, I even read that he goes to meetings. So it's understandable that they would stick up for him, but to turn their backs on Maldini is disgusting, and I'm ashamed of them as a fan of this club.
han2503
QUOTE (Zed.D @ May 25 2009, 10:27 AM) *
That goes to show show how stupid they are. they hail Sheva after he left us like and returned a loser (and kissed Chelsea's badge in the meantime), and treat Maldini, who I don't even need to praise, on his farewell game like that.

I guess it's because Maldini refused to suck their balls (don't know if it means the same thing in English so sorry if it didn't make sense or was offensive!), unlike Sheva who crawled his way back in their hearts (Tennie posted a picture of their meeting somewhere).

Oh yeah, it was Tennie that mentioned Sheva going to meetings.

Personally I'm not opposed to how they welcomed back Sheva. If they wanted to give him another chance then fine, whatever. But to turn their backs on Maldini for always standing behind the club through thick and thin is just unfathomable.

I personally think that all the curva should be abolished. You can say it was just a small group and all that, but these guys have meetings and plan what banners and coreography to put out in mathes in advance, so it was all their doing not just a small group

Zed.D
QUOTE (han2503 @ May 25 2009, 02:02 PM) *
Oh yeah, it was Tennie that mentioned Sheva going to meetings.

Personally I'm not opposed to how they welcomed back Sheva. If they wanted to give him another chance then fine, whatever. But to turn their backs on Maldini for always standing behind the club through thick and thin is just unfathomable.

I personally think that all the curva should be abolished. You can say it was just a small group and all that, but these guys have meetings and plan what banners and coreography to put out in mathes in advance, so it was all their doing not just a small group

I really don't have a problem with Sheva either because I tried to get over what he did and I'm alright with him now. but when I compare the way they treat Maldini and Sheva I just want to puke.

I hope the management do something about this group. they don't deserve to go to San Siro anymore!! not with those banners at least.
I_Rossoneri
QUOTE (Zed.D @ May 25 2009, 11:27 AM) *
That goes to show how stupid they are. they hail Sheva after he left us like that and returned a loser (and kissed Chelsea's badge in the meantime), and treat Maldini, who I don't even need to praise, on his farewell game like that.

I guess it's because Maldini refused to suck their balls (don't know if it means the same thing in English so sorry if it didn't make sense or was offensive!), unlike Sheva who crawled his way back into their hearts (Tennie posted a picture of their meeting somewhere).

When I was at the Portsmouth game they praised sheva by singing songs for him ohmy.gif It seems there really is a love in between our ultras and the traitor. Perhaps he gives good head... unsure.gif

Zed.D
Why Did Milan Ultras Insult Paolo Maldini?

The Rossoneri legend’s last game at San Siro was unexpectedly marred by a protest from a section of the Curva Sud. What was behind it?

Milan captain Paolo Maldini led his side for the last time at San Siro yesterday in a Serie A match against Roma, but celebrations took a turn for the worse after the final whistle.

The 40-year-old was performing a lap of honour to say goodbye to his supporters, who have applauded him for 24 years; but as he ran past the Curva Sud he spotted a banner whose meaning was rather obscure to the majority of Calcio fans, but clearly hit home with Maldini.

“For your glorious 25-year career, heartfelt thanks from those you branded mercenaries and mangy,” read the banner, as a group of fans shouted the name of former club captain Franco Baresi, chanting “there is only one captain.”

Apparently the fans were referring to an episode that happened in the wake of the 2005 Champions League final, when Milan threw away a 3-0 lead against Liverpool before losing in a penalty shoot-out.

A group of ultras awaited the team’s return at Milan airport and Maldini allegedly reacted angrily at their protests, muttering the ‘incriminated’ words.

But there could be something else behind yesterday’s actions, as it has emerged that the Curva Sud Ultras had arranged an elaborate choreography to pay homage to the legendary skipper, but the club opted to be in charge of the celebrations and turned down their requests.

Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani has often condemned the Ultras’ interference in the club’s affairs and it was no different this time around, with the club itself handing out scarves and gadgets to honour Maldini before the match.

But Ultras leader Giancarlo Capelli, nicknamed the ‘Baron’, dismissed accusations on Italian TV show Controcampo last night.

“It was not a protest,” he insisted. “We just wanted to make it clear what we thought about some of his comments and behaviour over the past years. We were not protesting against him at all.”

I don't know what to say...
kurtsimonw
Oh christ, leave Sheva alone, you lot are as bad as them. rolleyes.gif

Rino over Ambro for captain.. you have to be joking! I always thought the only thing Rino had over Ambro was he passion in the game, but even that isn't the case anymore.
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ May 25 2009, 02:33 PM) *
Rino over Ambro for captain.. you have to be joking! I always thought the only thing Rino had over Ambro was he passion in the game, but even that isn't the case anymore.

Exactly. Any other solution then threating Ambrosini as our regular team captain next season would be more then unfair.
Locke Lamora
QUOTE (Zed.D @ May 25 2009, 02:27 PM) *
I don't know what to say...

It doesn't change anything, they chose the worst possible circumstances for a protest of any kind. It was meant to be a day of honour, farewells and memories, not a chance for these ungrateful sods to show how hurt their feelings are about something that happened four years ago.
han2503
I have nothing against Ambro, but he is clearly not captain material.

I would take Rino or Pirlo over him anyday
Fillipo Simone
Why do you think Rino is captain material?

han2503
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ May 25 2009, 03:11 PM) *
Why do you think Rino is captain material?

That image was taken 3 years ago I personally believe he's matured a lot since those days.

And let's not forget Ambro is just as hot headed as Rino is. It shows more on Rino because he's so passionate. I think Ambro's red card tally is a perfect example of how implusive and hot headed he could be.

I personally don't even think he has the quality anymore to be a starter, let alone the captain.

This seniority thing imo, is ridiculous. So if their's Kaldze and Pirlo on the pitch, Kala gets the armband ahead of Pirlo because he's been at Milan longer?? I'm sorry but making a player captain should be based on a lot more then how many years he's spent at Milan
Zed.D
QUOTE (han2503 @ May 25 2009, 07:16 PM) *
I have nothing against Ambro, but he is clearly not captain material.

I would take Rino or Pirlo over him anyday

I agree. did you see how he got himself sent off yesterday? a captain shouldn't act like that and Ambro, as far as I can remember, has always been like this (I'm quite sure he has seen red way more than Rino has). yellow and red cards aside, he sometimes does very strange things when he loses his cool (for instance he once shot the ball with all he'd got towards a player who he'd fouled on, which was very weird...)

Maldini aside, no one else on the team would make a perfect captain at the moment. Kaka has got everything needed except seniority. Rino and Ambro lack coolness (Rino's more passionate and charismatic though). Pirlo is too soft and a little uncharismatic...
han2503
QUOTE (Zed.D @ May 25 2009, 03:38 PM) *
I agree. did you see how he got himself sent off yesterday? a captain shouldn't act like that and Ambro, as far as I can remember, has always been like this (I'm quite sure he has seen red way more than Rino has). yellow and red cards aside, he sometimes does very strange things when he loses his cool (for instance he once shot the ball with all he'd got towards a player who he'd fouled on, which was very weird...)

Maldini aside, no one else on the team would make a perfect captain at the moment. Kaka has got everything needed except seniority. Rino and Ambro lack coolness (Rino's more passionate and charismatic though). Pirlo is too soft and a little uncharismatic...

Pirlo might look too soft, but I think he posseses a quite presence and strength that can lead the team. It also looks like all of the other players respect and admire what Pirlo does a hell of a lot.
kurtsimonw
Ambro has the passion and the drive that some of our other players lack, he will lead by example. Yes, he got sent off yesterday, but alot of great captains do, they're showing they care. If my players didn't react or argue if they felt decisions were going against them, they'd find themselves on the bench for a long time. Rino may have matured in recent years, but he seems to have lost that hunger he once had. He's also inferior in every aspect of the footballing side of things to Ambro, in my opinion, too. He added 7 goals this season considering he probably only started about 70% of the games, that's a great return from a DM..
Fillipo Simone
Seniority is a "rule" used in Italy for decades and I think it has sense. That's also a way to promote mostly italian-based captains.

I'm not so sure Rino learned/evolved. And sorry, but stating that "Ambrosini does not even have the quality anymore to be a starter" and prefering a almost-one-year injured player who's quality afterwards has yet to be tested isn't clear to me.
Zed.D
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ May 25 2009, 08:25 PM) *
Ambro has the passion and the drive that some of our other players lack, he will lead by example. Yes, he got sent off yesterday, but alot of great captains do, they're showing they care. If my players didn't react or argue if they felt decisions were going against them, they'd find themselves on the bench for a long time. Rino may have matured in recent years, but he seems to have lost that hunger he once had. He's also inferior in every aspect of the footballing side of things to Ambro, in my opinion, too. He added 7 goals this season considering he probably only started about 70% of the games, that's a great return from a DM..

I actually respect the seniority thing and I think Ambro 'should' be made captain even though I prefer Rino and Kaka.

But your logic there doesn't make sense to me. how many times did Paolo get sent off in 24 years? do you even remember the last time he saw red card.. well I don't. does that mean he didn't care? of course not!

Ambro has a huge flaw as far as making a good captain is concerned and that's his hotheadedness. and it's different to Rino's. he looks calmer and nicer but his challenges and reactions get really nasty sometimes.
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (Zed.D @ May 25 2009, 05:40 PM) *
But your logic there doesn't make sense to me. how many times did Paolo get sent off in 24 years? do you even remember the last time he saw red card.. well I don't. does that mean he didn't care? of course not!

No, it doesn't mean he doesn't care, it means he doesn't show he cares. But I think it gives the team a lift when they see their captain showing such passion.
dst
I'm ashamed to be a Milan fan after what the Curva idiots did... this is lower than I have ever seen the Inter fans go!!

As for the game... after Ambro our best players were Ronaldinho, Flamini and Beckham... that says a lot! Pirlo was an absolute zero... and I'm being lenient here because I like him. If not for automatic CL qualification they should have tried some more for their captain. BUNCH OF WANKERS!!!

Ancelotti is not even worth my curses! I hope to see that useless piece of **** we call a coach (I said he's not worth it, not that I won't curse him) out of Milan as soon as possible. I'm sad to see he has not been kicked out yet!
PatitoFeo
Ambro had a rush of blood to the head - where were the rest of the veteran leaders to pull him aside when they saw he got angry at the ref? Someone must fill in the leadership vacuum and take charge of the team - that is what is most troubling right now.
MizNelson
What exactly is so special about the position of captain, anyway?
Zed.D
QUOTE (Locke Lamora @ May 25 2009, 06:13 PM) *
It doesn't change anything, they chose the worst possible circumstances for a protest of any kind. It was meant to be a day of honour, farewells and memories, not a chance for these ungrateful sods to show how hurt their feelings are about something that happened four years ago.

I know!! smile.gif that "I don't know what to say" didn't mean it changed my opinion. I wish the worst for those who did that...
han2503
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ May 25 2009, 03:55 PM) *

It's not just about yesterday's send off. It's about all the other times he's got sent off because of not even thinking before acting. A lot of the time he's on a yellow and yet he still keeps flying in and making stupid fouls.

I don't get how you say that Rino has lost his hunger. He was one of our best players at the beginning of the season and got injured, he was still always in the stands on match days to cheer the team on, most player wouldn't do that and when he plays he always plays with twice as many passion as all the players on the team combined.

And I don't see Rino as being technically inferior to Ambro in any way, in fact I see it the other way around. When you look at Rino throughout the years you can see how he's improved his game from all aspect, he's got a good range of passing for a DM (better then Ambro's, who usually just punts the ball without even looking where he's putting it) he's faster, much more sharper in the tackle, both on the ground and standing. The only thing Ambro has on him is his heading ability from set-pieces. And yes he contributed those 7 goals, but personally I would rather have a better player on the pitch rather then a player that might score a goal from a corner.

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ May 25 2009, 04:08 PM) *
Seniority is a "rule" used in Italy for decades and I think it has sense. That's also a way to promote mostly italian-based captains.

I'm not so sure Rino learned/evolved. And sorry, but stating that "Ambrosini does not even have the quality anymore to be a starter" and prefering a almost-one-year injured player who's quality afterwards has yet to be tested isn't clear to me.

I wouldn't want a newbe player getting the armband either, don't get me wrong. But I think that if a player has been at a club for a certain ammount of time and has the right qualities to being a captain then he should be made captain.

At the moment this seniority thing insists that the longest serving player becomes captain, no matter how unfit he is for that position.

Rino got unlucky and injured, that doesn't make him any less of a player then Ambro is, who might I add has spent seasons out injured during his time at Milan. I'm just basing it on what I see season in season out. Ambro has a bad touch, can't make a pass further then a metre to save his life, tackles recklessly and is always walking the fine line of being sent off. Like I said, the only quality he has that Rino doesn't is his heading

I'm sorry but personally I don't see him as someone that is fit to take Maldini's place, and imo he lacks all the qualities to take over captain

Grace
Poise
Cool head
Leadership
Quality
etc
Fillipo Simone
Ambro has a bad touch, can't make a pass further then a metre to save his life

That's just not true, and you should know it. His passing isn't like Beckham's or Pirlo's, but you exaggerate.

And yes he contributed those 7 goals, but personally I would rather have a better player on the pitch rather then a player that might score a goal from a corner.

Sorry, but Ambro's goal were not all from corners or free-kicks, and not only headers.

It's irrelevant to mesure Rino's and Ambro's "passion" - it's like speaking wether Italians or French lovers are more passionate.

kurtsimonw
QUOTE (han2503 @ May 25 2009, 07:05 PM) *
And I don't see Rino as being technically inferior to Ambro in any way, in fact I see it the other way around.

Rino can't pass, shoot, tackle, take a set-peice, run with the ball, he has no pace, can't header.. I could go on.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.