Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 36a Giornata - Milan vs Roma [Paolo Maldini's last home game]
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Matches > Archive 08/09
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Ry4n
QUOTE (Zed.D @ May 24 2009, 03:51 PM) *
at this point I'd be content with a draw. please don't lose guys, this Maldini's last home game cry.gif

and i predicted a 2-1 win sad.gif
CrazyMilanFan
ambro sent of
Zed.D
Ambro off
Ry4n
THIS REFEREE DESERVED TO BE SHOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
han2503
I say it's all dst's faul.
Minami
how can this refere sent ambro off ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

and DON'T blame dst for all that !!!
Ry4n
Ahhh ffs this referee is pissing me off , sorry for the language but hes doing my head in !!
han2503
Ambro sent off after complaining about the penalty!!

Bullsh!t deicsion form the referee.
Zed.D
QUOTE (elcordobez @ May 24 2009, 06:22 PM) *
lol

sorry but that's the worst wall i've ever seen

did anyone see how that was positioned?

When they score 2 goals out of 2 chances, there is a problem.
CrazyMilanFan
voila scored as well 1-1 there
Zed.D
QUOTE (han2503 @ May 24 2009, 06:24 PM) *
Ambro sent off after complaining about the penalty!!

Bullsh!t deicsion form the referee.

It WAS a bullsh1t decision but that's one of the reasons I don't think Ambro should be made the next captain. he always loses his cool when things don't go his way. a captain should not act like that.
han2503
QUOTE (CrazyMilanFan @ May 24 2009, 03:55 PM) *

Methametically, where does that put us regarding CL?
Ry4n
Juve wil have the same points as us with Viola below them in 4th we will still be 2nd i think
han2503
Silvio looking on

Does not look happy. Maybe for the first time in years he'll act in the best of interest for Milan and remove Carlo
Minami
QUOTE (Ry4n @ May 24 2009, 04:58 PM) *
Juve wil have the same points as us with Viola below them in 4th we will still be 2nd i think

but we'll still be 2nd because of the goal difference, won't we?
Ry4n
QUOTE (Minami @ May 24 2009, 03:59 PM) *

should be let me check
Zed.D
QUOTE (CrazyMilanFan @ May 24 2009, 06:25 PM) *

And with Juve winning, we're on level points. on the last day we could finish as bad as 4th.
Portman
Well, this year we're going to the CL. At least the 3rd pre...

That's an improvement from last season.
han2503

Yes but at this rate we'll probably lose 2nd against Fiorentina next week

What I wanted to know if we're still mathematically qualified for CL next season now that Fiorentina have drawn
RinoIlCapitano
it is f**** over, for me ronaldinho is the only one witch shoved something possitive today, his decision proved to all that he is not over and that he must play....
Portman

Ye. We're still in 2nd place.
Portman
QUOTE (KakaIlCapitano @ May 24 2009, 04:01 PM) *
it is f**** over, for me ronaldinho is the only one witch shoved something possitive today, his decision proved to all that he is not over and that he must play....

Think we should sell'em all.
armiss
real shame!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Minami
FT

what a result for maldinis last game at san siro cry.gif cry.gif

CrazyMilanFan
QUOTE (Portikins @ May 24 2009, 04:00 PM) *

is 3rd secured
Ry4n
QUOTE (han2503 @ May 24 2009, 04:01 PM) *

What I wanted to know if we're still mathematically qualified for CL next season now that Fiorentina have drawn

we are'nt if we lose to Fiorentina next week no we have to draw or win
Zed.D
I can't imagine Carlo on the bench next season. I bet tomorrow or even today we'll see the announcement

QUOTE (Portikins @ May 24 2009, 06:30 PM) *

IT'S PORTY!! WAIT DON'T GO !
Portman
QUOTE (CrazyMilanFan @ May 24 2009, 04:03 PM) *
is 3rd secured

The 3rd and 4th are CL places.
elcordobez
QUOTE (han2503 @ May 25 2009, 12:57 AM) *
Methametically, where does that put us regarding CL?

QUOTE (han2503 @ May 25 2009, 01:01 AM) *

Unless if Fiorentina beat us like 17 - 0,we're through i think.
il_diavolo_mtl
this is why we need Ronnie, when everyother player's heads are down in the rut, Dinho looks fired up and energized!!!! Forza Ronnie!!!!
Ry4n
http://live.skysports.com/ScoreCentre/football.html

we are still 2nd we just need a win or draw for sure to keep 2nd we need a win and to keep 3rd we can lose Viola on 67 points us on 71 points we are in the CL groups no matter the result
han2503
No way we'll win against Fiorentina next week.

At this point I'm hoping for a draw.

Hopefully whether we'll play preliminaries or not next season, it won't be Carlo that is coaching the team. I'm sick of his decisions. It's rediculous. Silvio looked p!ssed off today, hopefully he'll make the right decision.

Let Carlo go to Chelsea and take Seedorf with him
CrazyMilanFan
QUOTE (Portikins @ May 24 2009, 04:04 PM) *
The 3rd and 4th are CL places.

yea but with 4th we are not guranteed main UCL spots so now it si big differrence between 3rd and 4th i think we will get 3rd even if we lose next week due to goal difference
Ry4n
QUOTE (han2503 @ May 24 2009, 04:06 PM) *

Hopefully whether we'll play preliminaries or not next season, it won't be Carlo that is coaching the team. I'm sick of his decisions. It's rediculous. Silvio looked p!ssed off today, hopefully he'll make the right decision.

doesnt matter if we lose or win we are still either 3rd or 2nd
CrazyMilanFan
QUOTE (Ry4n @ May 24 2009, 04:06 PM) *
http://live.skysports.com/ScoreCentre/football.html

we are still 2nd we just need a win or draw for sure to keep 2nd we need a win and to keep 3rd we can lose Viola on 67 points us on 71 points we are in the CL groups no matter the result

voila is on 68
Zed.D
Remeber, guys, what kind of Roma side we were facing today. THEY HAD BEEN **** for many weeks...
Minami
we're at least 4th. there's no way that genoa get pst us....so we've kind of qualified for CL.
Ry4n
QUOTE (Ry4n @ May 24 2009, 04:08 PM) *
doesnt matter if we lose or win we are still either 3rd or 2nd

its mathmatically impossible for us to be in the premliminaries next season
Ry4n
QUOTE (CrazyMilanFan @ May 24 2009, 04:08 PM) *
voila is on 68

oh **** really dam didnt update , still even if they win we have more goal difference then them so if we both have 71 points we are on top of them
armiss
Plus all of those bad things Kaka was really really BAD TODAY
Portman
QUOTE (han2503 @ May 24 2009, 04:06 PM) *

Let? He's going to Chelsea mate. It's done.

Unless Chelsea players are turning homo asking Mourinho things about Ancelotti...
Fillipo Simone
Naah, Roma spoiled it all with their presistance, and of course, that stupid referee. It was so clear one of those 50-50 in-box-fouls should have been a penalty and Maldini should have scored, but no, instead he only had the courage to send off Ambrosini.

All in all a good match. Roma had 2 lucky goals, and Dida wasn't at his best either. Maldini's last San Siro match...and you really cannot say anything. All the talk gets for a moment irrelevant. It's just the stadium, the club and it's captain.
CrazyMilanFan
anyone getting post match streams ?
Zed.D
QUOTE (Portikins @ May 24 2009, 06:39 PM) *

biggrin.gif I missed these Porty type posts.

Come on, hang around more, it's cool to have you here.
Zed.D
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ May 24 2009, 06:41 PM) *
Roma had 2 lucky goals

They weren't lucky.
armiss
Porty what is the rule ? is our 2nd or 3rd place secured ? in first game we beat them 1-0 and we have advantage in number of goals!
CrazyMilanFan
QUOTE (armiss @ May 24 2009, 04:14 PM) *
Porty what is the rule ? is our 2nd or 3rd place secured ? in first game we beat them 1-0 and we have advantage in number of goals!

as far as i know it should be goal differnce the head to head is only for top 2 position
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (Zed.D @ May 24 2009, 04:13 PM) *
They weren't lucky.

No? You wouldn't call that non-existent free-kick goal (which a decisive keeper would have saved any day) lucky? O, I really wasn't impressed by both teams, but Roma scoring 3 goals sounds a bit too much to me considering their display.
Portman
QUOTE (armiss @ May 24 2009, 04:14 PM) *

The last thing, the DIFF thing is the GOAL DIFFERENCE. That's what matters in Italy.

Therefore the 3rd place is safe, though is exactly the same to end 3rd or 4th. You gotta play the 3rd pre of the CL.

We have to win in Florence. Or at least get the same result of Juve against Lazio to be automatically in CL group stage.
han2503
QUOTE (armiss @ May 24 2009, 03:09 PM) *
Plus all of those bad things Kaka was really really BAD TODAY

He was really bad in the first half but really we wouldn't have scored had he not woken up and started playing, both goals came because of his assists and runs down the right.

Also, Pippo has lost all his mojo, we need to revert back to the Kaka, Pato, Dinho trident next week. We cannot afford to leave Dinho out.

QUOTE (Portikins @ May 24 2009, 03:09 PM) *

Unless Chelsea players are turning homo asking Mourinho things about Ancelotti...

Dont' get me excited now porty. Because it it doesn't happen I'll come knocking on your door

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ May 24 2009, 03:11 PM) *
Naah, Roma spoiled it all with their presistance, and of course, that stupid referee. It was so clear one of those 50-50 in-box-fouls should have been a penalty and Maldini should have scored, but no, instead he only had the courage to send off Ambrosini.

All in all a good match. Roma had 2 lucky goals, and Dida wasn't at his best either. Maldini's last San Siro match...and you really cannot say anything. All the talk gets for a moment irrelevant. It's just the stadium, the club and it's captain.

How can you say it was just the ref's fault and Roma's persistance??

We had just as much to play for as Roma had. Not only that we were giving our legendary captain a send off, and yet you're saying the players still can't find it in them to put in a decent performance??

Carlo made terrible decisions today. Why was Zambro dropped in favour of Janku?? That was the most ridiculous decisions I've seen him make in weeks. Pippo was terrible, yet he still stayed on and Pato was pulled out when he was our best player in the first half. I'm sorry but how can you defend these decisions???

Kaka, again had a terrible game yet he doesn't dare to take him off, yes at the end he finally started to play well, but no one could have predicted that. He chould have come off at half time, simple as that
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.