Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Winter Transfers 2015
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Transfers
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
Jack Bauer
han2503
Milan channel have already reported that Suso could come during January

We usually do some good business in the winter (mostly because we're in deep sh!t by that point in the season biggrin.gif)
Jack Bauer
Hopefully we'll be able to offload some players too like Zaccardo and Essien and loan Niang and Albertazzi.
han2503
QUOTE (Jack Bauer @ Sep 2 2014, 10:19 PM) *
Hopefully we'll be able to offload some players too like Zaccardo and Essien and loan Niang and Albertazzi.

I really wanted Niang to go on loan, he really needs it. I saw that he's improved in the pre-season games, his finishing is still woeful and he won't get the time to refine that with us. He needs to be playing regularly as a CF not a winger.

Albertazzi maybe we can sell him off when he sees that he won't be getting any minutes (he's already refused a loan move this summer) but I can't see us offloading either Essien or Zaccardo, Zaccardo it looks like we'll be stuck with until his contract ends, and with Essien there's probably no other team willing to pay him what we are. He had offers from Turkey this summer but didn't want to go there.
Danny
QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 3 2014, 08:05 AM) *
I really wanted Niang to go on loan, he really needs it. I saw that he's improved in the pre-season games, his finishing is still woeful and he won't get the time to refine that with us. He needs to be playing regularly as a CF not a winger.

Have to respect your 180 on this. A year or two ago you had him as worse than cancer, but you've opened your eyes a little to his potential.

I do agree he needs a lot of fine tuning, but there is talent there, and his attitude has matured considerably.
han2503
QUOTE (Danny @ Sep 3 2014, 01:17 PM) *
Have to respect your 180 on this. A year or two ago you had him as worse than cancer, but you've opened your eyes a little to his potential.

I do agree he needs a lot of fine tuning, but there is talent there, and his attitude has matured considerably.

Yeah, couldn't stand him, his attitude, thinking he's better than he is, trying to emulate Balo. It was just totally off-putting.

But I liked what I saw in pre-season, although there's still so much to work on, his aiming and what I call pushing the power button until it's red every time he shoots/crosses/passes
Fillipo Simone
Nah, Niang is a lost case. Sorry to disappoint you guys, but I'm not gonna shift my opinion on that one.
han2503
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Sep 3 2014, 01:33 PM) *
Nah, Niang is a lost case. Sorry to disappoint you guys, but I'm not gonna shift my opinion on that one.

I'm personally on the fence about him now. I'm not on the total negative side like I was before pre-season, and I'm not someone who thinks he'll be some amazing player.

I really wanted to see him go out on loan to a Serie A side, see how he does there. Plus he needs to always be played as a CF not a winger, it's ridiculous that he's used that way when he's obviously got the characteristics and the physique of a pure CF. Once again, Allegri and his incredible player positioning at work right there
KillerMax
So... Jesus Fernandez Saez, Suso wacko.gif

Can anyone tell us who exactly is this guy? Has anyone seen him play? How good/ well rated is he? Apparently as han also mentioned before we are interested in him and he could come either for a small amount this winter or on a free for the next as his contract is expiring. Is he worth the trouble?
X-Offender
Yeah, apparently Galliani is on the move for him. Don't know much about the guy, honestly. He's a left-footed right winger, so he would fit nicely into Pippo's schemes.
X-Offender
Hear hear:

Zaccardo asked and obtained from Milan the salaries for July and August. Zaccardo asked and obtained from Parma the salaries for July and August. Thus, he would have received four salaries for two months (!). The deal (for the swap with Biabiany) fell through when Zaccardo also asked €500,000 as severance package from Milan

Link

The source is very reliable.

Wow, what a greedy, pathetic mofo! Makes me detest him even more.

EDIT 1: But in a way, it worked for the best, as I prefer Bonaventura much more than Biabiany.

EDIT 2: Also, for those who didn't know, Galliani snatched Bonaventura in the last five hours as he was about to sign for Inter. He was in Milan for signing the contract, and when he was told of our offer, he changed mind immediately and signed for us. biggrin.gif

kurtsimonw
I was under the impression they couldn't afford him until Guarin left. Which he didn't, so they couldn't.
X-Offender
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Sep 4 2014, 04:34 PM) *
I was under the impression they couldn't afford him until Guarin left. Which he didn't, so they couldn't.

Haven't read that side of the story.
Forza Milan!
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Sep 4 2014, 05:51 PM) *
Haven't read that side of the story.

I have read something similar (the Inter deal was falling apart so Atalanta went to Milan). Do not remember the source (sorry).
X-Offender
Apparently that's what Inter's SD Ausilio said ("We had blocked Bonaventura for some time, but when we couldn't sell Guarin we called Atalanta and told them they could offer the player to other buyers"). So much for Galliani's theatrics. biggrin.gif
Fillipo Simone
Why should I believe an Interista on this matter?
X-Offender
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Sep 6 2014, 12:22 PM) *

Because Galliani is a blatant liar.
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Sep 6 2014, 01:22 PM) *

Inter had mentioned not being able to sign him until Guarin left before we even got involved. So it's not like it's something they made up after the fact.
han2503
So according to these, we increased Muntari's wage. So we have to suffer an additional year of him on a bigger wage now.

This management will never learn!!
Fillipo Simone
I seriously doubt this is accurate. Zaccardo also got an increase.

Btw. did we sing new contracts with de Jong and Abate? Or will we see them leaving for free coming this summer?
han2503
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Sep 8 2014, 12:02 PM) *
I seriously doubt this is accurate. Zaccardo also got an increase.

Btw. did we sing new contracts with de Jong and Abate? Or will we see them leaving for free coming this summer?

Well Gazzatta are usually pretty accurate with their numbers...

No so far nothing about their contracts, hopefully they'll renew during the season, it would be stupid to let either one of them go for free as they're 2 of the very few players on our squad that are actually worth any money on the market
X-Offender
It's gotta be a mistake about Muntari. It has to.
Jack Bauer
We are also partially paying wages of some of the players we loaned so the total number is actully more than that.
Jack Bauer
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Sep 8 2014, 05:20 PM) *
It's gotta be a mistake about Muntari. It has to.

Even his mother couldn't believe it.
Jack Bauer
Suso to Milan ‘agreed’
Danny
Rumours linking Khedira. Near end of his deal and we think we'll get him for a knock down price in January. Discussions mooted to take place when we play them in the upcoming friendly.
X-Offender
I think he'll go to Arsenal.
kurtsimonw
Yeah if Khedira's available on the cheap, he'll have a tonne of options. Would be great if we could though.
Fillipo Simone
I never liked him in the first place, especially if this means we'll be losing de Jong.
acid911
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Oct 7 2014, 10:51 PM) *
I never liked him in the first place, especially if this means we'll be losing de Jong.

Yeah, never liked him much either. sleep.gif He's just good enough, not particularly adept at one particular task like some of the other big names in his position. Would rather see him go to Manchester United seeing as they desperately need a defensive mid. As an added plus point, that should keep them off of de Jong.
KillerMax
QUOTE (acid911 @ Oct 7 2014, 12:33 PM) *
Yeah, never liked him much either. sleep.gif He's just good enough, not particularly adept at one particular task like some of the other big names in his position. Would rather see him go to Manchester United seeing as they desperately need a defensive mid. As an added plus point, that should keep them off of de Jong.

Smart!
Danny
Arsenal trying to sign Abate but he looks like he'll sign an extension with us.

One we do NOT want to lose.
X-Offender
Apparently we're interested in Uchida, whose contract -surprise, surprise- expires in June.
kurtsimonw
Sell Abate, bring in Uchida on a free. Sounds about right.
Fillipo Simone
Maybe he would come as a backup. Who knows; Milan probably want to make Honda feel better on the right. Uchida surely isn't first team material.
X-Offender
Galliani: "Suso's contract is about to expire, we'll see if he wants to change shirt or stay where he is. Khedira would be a good addition but he earns a lot"

Source: Mediaset
Danny
Khedira will go to either Arsenal or Chelsea.
Fillipo Simone
I honestly don't think we need someone like Khedira. We need a distributor, someone with vision and a good pass more. If this cannot be found, then at least a classic organizer.
han2503
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Oct 20 2014, 06:56 PM) *
I honestly don't think we need someone like Khedira. We need a distributor, someone with vision and a good pass more. If this cannot be found, then at least a classic organizer.

Agreed

Khedira would only be a good addition if we were going to sell De Jong.

Btw, is there still no word of his and Abate's contracts? It's ridiculous that we're approaching the end of October and this issue still hasn't been dealt with. 2 of our best players could leave on a free yet they don't seem so concerned about it...
Danny
We need someone when De Jong isn't available. All we have is Essien.
han2503
QUOTE (Danny @ Oct 20 2014, 08:52 PM) *
We need someone when De Jong isn't available. All we have is Essien.

You can't bring in Khedira as cover for De Jong!

If Khedira comes he'd be a starter, it's either him or De Jong imo as we can't afford both contracts, not to mention Muntari can play the anchor role as well, imo it's the only position he should be allowed to play
Danny
QUOTE (han2503 @ Oct 20 2014, 08:39 PM) *
You can't bring in Khedira as cover for De Jong!

He's cover now.

If Khedira comes he'd be a starter, it's either him or De Jong imo as we can't afford both contracts, not to mention Muntari can play the anchor role as well, imo it's the only position he should be allowed to play

Khedira isn't first choice for club or country.

But it's moot, he's going to Chelsea or Arsenal.
X-Offender
Khedira is an excellent midfielder. He'd be first choice anywhere.
han2503
QUOTE (Danny @ Oct 20 2014, 10:03 PM) *
He's cover now.

Khedira isn't first choice for club or country.

But it's moot, he's going to Chelsea or Arsenal.

He's cover at Real and the German NT

When Milan have the same kind of abundance in riches as those 2 teams he can come in as cover.

The fact is we cannot afford to keep both him and De Jong

And anyway I think the point is moot because as you so rightfully said, he'll be going to an English side as we can't afford him
Danny
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Oct 20 2014, 09:12 PM) *
Khedira is an excellent midfielder. He'd be first choice anywhere.

Except at Real and for his country tongue.gif
X-Offender
QUOTE (Danny @ Oct 21 2014, 11:43 AM) *
Except at Real and for his country tongue.gif

I should have said anywhere else. And for his country? He's always been first choice. unsure.gif
Danny
I stand corrected on his country.
Danny
City wish to sign Honda in January for 18M Euros.

They can go f*ck themselves.
Fillipo Simone
That's a decent amount of money. I'd really consider the offer, but I doubt it's true.
X-Offender
I'd consider it only if we signed someone like Shaqiri.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.