Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Muntari
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Players > Past Players
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Fillipo Simone
Great debut for Milan. Hopefully he'll keep on with the good and hard work.

acid911
I wouldn't count on it, but wouldn't discount it either. smile.gif A good goal today, and here's to a good season!
X-Offender
More than the goal, his performance was great!
TriniKing_CE

Debut Goal Celebration
KillerMax
It was the opener too. You could see his sheer hunger as he moved toward that ball. I remember the latter Ancelotti years and how no one in the team seemed to have any motivation. We've come a long way since.
Jack Bauer
Muntari totally flunked at Inter but was good before he moved to the dark side. Maybe Allegri can revive his career...
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (Jack Bauer @ Feb 20 2012, 08:12 AM) *
Muntari totally flunked at Inter but was good before he moved to the dark side. Maybe Allegri can revive his career...

He was very useful for Cuntinho, coming in as a sub in the 60th IIRC - adding a lot f muscle to their midfield.
Jack Bauer
Muntari: "The first day at Milanello, I was at Galliani's office and then he brought me to the trophies room and told me: "This is Milan""

biggrin.gif
d'Arc.LP
"I don't care about skin color. Everyone has the same blood color." - Muntari
Fillipo Simone
Today he played once again a good match. Nocerino happening all over again probably, but even more sweeter this time.
X-Offender
I never thought I'd say this, but he's proved to be a great signing so far. It would have been two goals in two games, if it wasn't for the blind linesman.
milanbuf88
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Feb 25 2012, 07:37 PM) *
Today he played once again a good match. Nocerino happening all over again probably, but even more sweeter this time.

Definitely. He is on a loan right? How much would it take to get him permanently? If he is Nocerino-cheap I would pull the trigger. He can be a solid squad player. I believe he is only 27.
X-Offender
QUOTE (milanbuf88 @ Feb 26 2012, 02:30 AM) *
Definitely. He is on a loan right? How much would it take to get him permanently? If he is Nocerino-cheap I would pull the trigger. He can be a solid squad player. I believe he is only 27.

If I'm not mistaken, his contract with Inter terminates this summer. So, basically, we should get him for free.
TriniKing_CE
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Feb 25 2012, 09:01 PM) *
I never thought I'd say this, but he's proved to be a great signing so far. It would have been two goals in two games, if it wasn't for the blind linesman.

Ohh, he's not blind.

He knows exactly what he was doing!

dry.gif
TriniKing_CE
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Feb 25 2012, 09:01 PM) *
I never thought I'd say this, but he's proved to be a great signing so far. It would have been two goals in two games, if it wasn't for the fcuking linesman.

+1
acid911
QUOTE (TriniKing_CE @ Feb 26 2012, 07:24 AM) *
Ohh, he's not blind.
He knows exactly what he was doing!

Aye, I wouldn't mind Juventus going down to where they belong in Serie B. wink.gif Should be fun times again!
TriniKing_CE
QUOTE (acid911 @ Feb 25 2012, 10:35 PM) *
Aye, I wouldn't mind Juventus going down to where they belong in Serie B. wink.gif Should be fun times again!

I would have much rather seeing inter go down, but considering they got away, I just hope we don't see this kinda sh!t anymore, it gives our league a bad reputation.
milanbuf88
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Feb 25 2012, 08:37 PM) *
If I'm not mistaken, his contract with Inter terminates this summer. So, basically, we should get him for free.

Oh Galliani you savy ******* you
X-Offender
http://youtu.be/95cbtSdhUNI

I don't know what happened, but Abate and van Bommel can't stop laughing. laugh.gif
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Mar 9 2012, 08:44 PM) *
http://youtu.be/95cbtSdhUNI

I don't know what happened, but Abate and van Bommel can't stop laughing. laugh.gif

Maybe they're laughing at the silly hat and shades Muntari is wearing...
Fillipo Simone
Chicago Bulls hat? Bulls ain't silly han.

I'd say it's something internal.
X-Offender
For han's pleasure, we won't be seeing him in the next three games. Can't play against Barça and suspended against Catania.
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Mar 26 2012, 07:55 PM) *
For han's pleasure, we won't be seeing him in the next three games. Can't play against Barça and suspended against Catania.

Can't be that surprised that he's already suspended, he's gotten a yellow in every single game he's played

The most idiotic player I've seen in a while, just because he can hit the ball hard in the general direction of the goal does not make him a good player
X-Offender
QUOTE (han2503 @ Mar 26 2012, 09:23 PM) *
Can't be that surprised that he's already suspended, he's gotten a yellow in every single game he's played

The most idiotic player I've seen in a while, just because he can hit the ball hard in the general direction of the goal does not make him a good player

Against Lecce, Parma and Juve he sucked big time, but I honestly thought he was decent against Roma.
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Mar 26 2012, 08:04 PM) *
Against Lecce, Parma and Juve he sucked big time, but I honestly thought he was decent against Roma.

He didn't make any bad errors, but even his tracking back is abysmal. At one point after we were leading Mesbah got pulled away to the center and intead of covering him, Muntari just strolled along
Fillipo Simone
Yeah, really, point is he didn't do anything disastrous. I don't think he's Milan material, but I'm positive we're gonna sign him.
X-Offender
I think it's fine as long as we use him as Nocerino's sub. However, the way Allegri keeps preferring him over Aquilani kind of annoys me.
acid911
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Mar 27 2012, 03:50 AM) *
I think it's fine as long as we use him as Nocerino's sub. However, the way Allegri keeps preferring him over Aquilani kind of annoys me.

Agreed. sleep.gif Muntari is fine as a sub, and just that.
Zed.D
He looks lazy and clumsy at times. when he puts effort he can be decent. I haven't seen that effort from him since his early Inter days.
il_diavolo_mtl
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Mar 26 2012, 04:04 PM) *

+ 1 agaisnt roma, especially near the end, he was crucial.
acid911
QUOTE (Zed.D @ Mar 27 2012, 12:59 PM) *
He looks lazy and clumsy at times. when he puts effort he can be decent. I haven't seen that effort from him since his early Inter days.

But then again, that's just he is. unsure.gif I mean, I've seen Muntari a fair few bit, and that's just how he is.
X-Offender
Who would've guessed he'd become an Allegri favorite so quickly? Our ruin.
acid911
I did. sad.gif Allegri loves his muscles, or in other words, muscle men!
Fillipo Simone
Yeah, that's it. But how is Emanuleson his favorite? And most distressingly, why does Allegri think players like Muntari and Emo can cover every single place on the field?
acid911
Don't quite understand his obsession with Muntari, but I reckon Allegri considers Emanuelson a utility player who can do a bit of everything. You know, those jack of all trades, master of none type of fellas. sleep.gif I still can't get the images of the first few times Allegri brought on Emanuelson, and then began starting him regularly.

That too, smack in the middle. I'd be hard-pressed to find a more talentless individual occupying, perhaps, the most important position in the team, in any of the big clubs. Maybe even a few of the smaller clubs too. sad.gif It's like making a college dropout the head nuclear scientist in a laboratory - you need skills for this post.

Every time I see Emanusleon (and to a lesser extent, Muntari), I get a smack of mediocrity on my face!
X-Offender
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Apr 7 2012, 07:50 PM) *
Yeah, that's it. But how is Emanuleson his favorite? And most distressingly, why does Allegri think players like Muntari and Emo can cover every single place on the field?

Because he's a n00b coach that in two years at Milan has learned absolutely nothing.
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Apr 7 2012, 08:08 PM) *
Because he's a n00b coach that in two years at Milan has learned absolutely nothing.

How did that Allegri hate evolve all of the sudden in you? Just because we lost to Fiorentina?
X-Offender
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Apr 7 2012, 08:20 PM) *
How did that Allegri hate evolve all of the sudden in you? Just because we lost to Fiorentina?

Did you forget my anti-Allegri sig? I've never liked him. So how do you expect me to react when this n00b just lost us the lead?
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Apr 7 2012, 08:26 PM) *
Did you forget my anti-Allegri sig? I've never liked him. So how do you expect me to react when this n00b just lost us the lead?

Well, stable. You went from anti-Allegri to mildly pro Allegri then neutral and now fiercely anti-Allegri now.
X-Offender
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Apr 7 2012, 08:32 PM) *
Well, stable. You went from anti-Allegri to mildly pro Allegri then neutral and now fiercely anti-Allegri now.

Not true. I praised him and the team in a few occasions, which is understandable, but I've never been pro him.
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Apr 7 2012, 08:39 PM) *
Not true. I praised him and the team in a few occasions, which is understandable, but I've never been pro him.

Haha, so funny. Essentially we agree on crucial Milan related things but somehow we still manage to argue.
X-Offender
It must be in the destiny. biggrin.gif
Jack Sparrow
laugh.gif

Muntari Owned
X-Offender
Yeah, I saw that. Pretty funny. Chievo clarified with a note today that the kid didn't want the shirt because the club has given precise indications to stadium personal not to accept shirts or disturb the players of both Chievo and other teams after a game, though.
Fillipo Simone
Ahh, stupid kid.
Jack Bauer
His new car:

Zed.D
Damn, he drives my favorite brand of sports car.
X-Offender
QUOTE (Zed.D @ Apr 24 2012, 08:05 AM) *
Damn, he drives my favorite brand of sports car.

The Batmobile?
CrazyMilanFan
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Apr 24 2012, 02:32 PM) *
The Batmobile?

laugh.gif
han2503
QUOTE (Jack Bauer @ Apr 23 2012, 10:49 PM) *
His new car:

All thanks to the idiots up top at our club for giving such a mediocre player the ability to fund this rolleyes.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.