Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 28/10/06 - Serie A - AC Milan vs Inter
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Matches > Archive 06/07
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
I_Rossoneri
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Oct 29 2006, 09:24 PM)
Ok after reading through the thread .. I noticed a LOT of negative vibes ..

Why are there negative vibes in here ?!
You people sign on everyday .. To a forum that is called 'MilanFan' ... And you sit and criticize :

- the president (Silvio)
- our champions
- the coach
- the subs
- etc ...
Every single day !!! It's boring ..ZZZzzzz

WAKE UP !!!! Some of you think that the season is over, well if that's your opinion then keep it that way .. You wont reach 10,000 posts by stating the same thing over and over again !!

Sometimes I doubt that some of you know what your talking about ?! Criticizing Gila for his goal drought is one thing, but to keep pointing fingers from one problem to another is getting depressing !!! I mean it's like a snow ball .. First it's Gila, then it's Carlo, then it's the age of the defence ( while u contradict ur self everytime, the name Paolo Maldini is mentioned) !!

Then there is the thing about the formation .. You criticize the formation because we lost ! Had we won 1,000,000 - 4 .. Then you'd be 'Ohh yeah we kicked their asses.. tata ti tata ta' ..

As a fan, going through Deportivo, Istanbul, Calciopoli (point deduction), loosing the top seat in the past two seasons to Juve (..sooo close on both occasions..), the lose of Andrei Shevchenko, the out of form strikers that we have (..had.. Thanks Gila); these are all current down falls that we have had, but still .. I stood through it with my held held up high !!!

The San Siro on numerous occasions .. (hold on .. ALWAYS! ) was in FULL support of Milan while the team fell time and time again .. I live far from the San Siro (.. ok really far ! ), but my heart was there and my mind was there to witness what a GRAND team we have .. We came back from 1-4 down !!!! to make it 3-4 !!! Even Barca against Real couldnt dream of doing it (..ohh and BTW, they have a young, fully equipt team ready for any challenge..) .. You know why ?!?!?!?! CUZ WE ARE MILAN !!!!!

Sick and tiered of ingrates; who don't have the courage to cheer on a team who made them proud .. They say old, worn out, unambitious .. Well I say this is Milan !!! This is my team !!! This is why this forum had been made .. For people to support the team not condemn the team from the Board to the coach(s) to the players to the subs .. !!

The forum is for people to air their opinions about Milan. Now you might think certain people are negative because they criticise, but they might feel you are negative because you are happy with the way things are going. It would be a very boring forum if everyone agreed on everything, and I doubt the forum total would exceed 10,000 posts. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion - certain people should take note of this.
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (I_Rossoneri @ Oct 30 2006, 12:39 AM)
The forum is for people to air their opinions about Milan. Now you might think certain people are negative because they criticise, but they might feel you are negative because you are happy with the way things are going. It would be a very boring forum if everyone agreed on everything, and I doubt the forum total would exceed 10,000 posts. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion - certain people should take note of this.

Yes it would be very dull w/o critics; I myself am one !!!

But to condemn a team ?! That is going too far ! And that was my main focus in my post !

There is a fine line between the two and I will not stand for it !

Critics are a lot and I appreciate their contribution, but condeming is another and I dont have tolerance for that !
Rossoneri7
Sorry for the double post people smile.gif ...But my internet is rather slow today sad.gif
I_Rossoneri
I don't think anyone condemns Milan as a team, certain individuals come in for criticism if they are not pulling their weight and management when they fail to sign the quality players that are needed. Speaking from my own personal opinion, I think a lot of fans are frustrated at the lack of ambition shown by the board and mystified by some of the coach's decisions. Just because a fan wants to criticise doesn't mean he/she doesn't support the club, in fact I think it's quite the opposite. It means that they are so passionate about their team that they want to do something about it and that is why the forum is here, so they can air their grievences. Now it might upset certain individuals to hear what these people are saying but they have a right to say it, otherwise why have a forum?
Rossoneri7
I am not happy at the way Milan went through the transfer window, by just patching up the holes in the team ..

I am not happy to loosing from Palermo and Inter (Our two main challengers)

I am not happy by the fact that neither of our strikers are at making the difference for Milan ..

There are a lot of things I am not happy about; as all of you have ..

.. But to condemn a team ? A forum my friend is exactly what you stated above, you agree, disagree, or agree to disagree .. But to condemn is just crossing the line.
Fillipo Simone
[quote=Rossoneri7,Oct 29 2006, 10:24 PM]

And you sit and criticize :

- the president (Silvio)
- our champions
- the coach
- the subs
- etc ...
[/QUOTE]

Agree with this, maybe we`v gone a bit tooo far...

[QUOTE]I mean it's like a snow ball .. First it's Gila, then it's Carlo, then it's the age of the defence ( while u contradict ur self everytime, the name Paolo Maldini is mentioned) !![/QUOTE]

Look, the age problem is a big one. We must point that one out. I don`t understand why should we hold off about that topic? Don`t you see it?

[QUOTE]Then there is the thing about the formation .. You criticize the formation because we lost ! Had we won 1,000,000 - 4 .. Then you'd be 'Ohh yeah we kicked their asses.. tata ti tata ta' .. [/QUOTE]

Franky, I belive we`d never won that match with that kind off formation and that kind off start. I dont blame Carlo, don`t get me wrong, but Inter has players in great shape and form, while we still struggle and I never know what to expect from Oli, Gila, Pippo or Pirlo.

[QUOTE]As a fan, going through Deportivo, Istanbul, Calciopoli (point deduction), loosing the top seat in the past two seasons to Juve (..sooo close on both occasions..), the lose of Andrei Shevchenko, the out of form strikers that we have (..had.. Thanks Gila); these are all current down falls that we have had, but still .. I stood through it with my held held up high !!![/QUOTE]

Exactly. Now we must stand up too, but also not just ignore our problems - this situation is very different than the one you have mentioned. Deportivo and Istambul where tragic, but individual and isolated matches. Sheva + Calcipoli resulted our trouble we have now. And it`s far more than just trouble after and individual game.

[QUOTE]We came back from 1-4 down !!!! to make it 3-4 !!! Even Barca against Real couldnt dream of doing it (..ohh and BTW, they have a young, fully equipt team ready for any challenge..) .. You know why ?!?!?!?! CUZ WE ARE MILAN !!!!![/QUOTE]

[/quote]

Yep we are Milan and I know that, but honestly...do you think we would have scored and come back if Materazzi wasn`t sent off and Crespo injuried? Even if you forget about that for a moment, you have to say yes, we are Milan, but they are also Inter. It`s naturally for Milan to show heart and soul in dire situations. Also it`s allways naturally to see Inter fall down after a lead. No...Milan is the team that is truly capable of winning the derby with 3:0, 6:0 or 4:1. Inter never will be able to do that...
I_Rossoneri
I don't feel carlo can take us any further, he has been successful but since then he has reverted back to type.

I don't feel Galliani is the right man to handle our signings as they have been atrocious. Even when he signs good players he makes it look difficult(Kaka, Gila...)

I don't like losing two home games consecutively, in fact I think that might even be a record rolleyes.gif

I think we should get rid of quite a few players in the summer, but too many changes will unbalance the team. We should have been buying quality rather than worry about the cost(to an extent)

Now I don't see where I have actually condemned Milan as a team, I just want to see Milan back to being great again. If you feel I have crossed the line by stating the above then that is your opinion and you are more than entitled to it, but please do not try to say I don't care because if I didn't care then I wouldn't bother posting, or worse I would just say that I'm happy with everything(like some people do...) rolleyes.gif
KillerMax
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Oct 29 2006, 03:24 PM)

Why are there negative vibes in here ?!
You people sign on everyday .. To a forum that is called 'MilanFan' ... And you sit and criticize :

- the president (Silvio)
- our champions
- the coach
- the subs
- etc ...

WAKE UP !!!! Some of you think that the season is over, well if that's your opinion then keep it that way .. You wont reach 10,000 posts by stating the same thing over and over again !!

Sometimes I doubt that some of you know what your talking about ?! Criticizing Gila for his goal drought is one thing, but to keep pointing fingers from one problem to another is getting depressing !!! I mean it's like a snow ball .. First it's Gila, then it's Carlo, then it's the age of the defence ( while u contradict ur self everytime, the name Paolo Maldini is mentioned) !!

Then there is the thing about the formation .. You criticize the formation because we lost ! Had we won 1,000,000 - 4 .. Then you'd be 'Ohh yeah we kicked their asses.. tata ti tata ta' ..

As a fan, going through Deportivo, Istanbul, Calciopoli (point deduction), loosing the top seat in the past two seasons to Juve (..sooo close on both occasions..), the lose of Andrei Shevchenko, the out of form strikers that we have (..had.. Thanks Gila); these are all current down falls that we have had, but still .. I stood through it with my held held up high !!!

The San Siro on numerous occasions .. (hold on .. ALWAYS! ) was in FULL support of Milan while the team fell time and time again .. I live far from the San Siro (.. ok really far ! ), but my heart was there and my mind was there to witness what a GRAND team we have .. We came back from 1-4 down !!!! to make it 3-4 !!! Even Barca against Real couldnt dream of doing it (..ohh and BTW, they have a young, fully equipt team ready for any challenge..) .. You know why ?!?!?!?! CUZ WE ARE MILAN !!!!!

Sick and tiered of ingrates; who don't have the courage to cheer on a team who made them proud .. They say old, worn out, unambitious .. Well I say this is Milan !!! This is my team !!! This is why this forum had been made .. For people to support the team not condemn the team from the Board to the coach(s) to the players to the subs .. !!

Weren't you the one that said: "F@CK YOU VERY MUCH MILAN!!" after we lost some weeks ago??
Rossoneri7
Fillipo Simone .. I agree that there are problems within the team .. But at the end of the day, I know that my team is one made of champions and are always there to make the difference ..

Look, the age problem is a big one. We must point that one out. I don`t understand why should we hold off about that topic? Don`t you see it?

Milan was never that of a young team; the whole concept of Berlusconi's Milan isn't that of having a team of Primavera, hot heads, and image freaks ..

There has to be changes made, yes, we aren't performing at 100% and are in need of rejuvination; that I do agree smile.gif

Franky, I belive we`d never won that match with that kind off formation and that kind off start. I dont blame Carlo, don`t get me wrong, but Inter has players in great shape and form, while we still struggle and I never know what to expect from Oli, Gila, Pippo or Pirlo.

True, but when, in the past couple of yrs, have Inter ever succeeded ? And they have had teams better than this one, i.e. Ronaldos' team smile.gif

Inter won this match fair and square, but Milan showed on the pitch from the first whistle that we are here to win. That, by it self ment something .. There is no fear in the eyes of the 37 yr old Maldini, 34 yr old Cafu, 24 yr old Kaka, 24 yr old Gilardino .. Milan were simply Milan.

Exactly. Now we must stand up too, but also not just ignore our problems - this situation is very different than the one you have mentioned. Deportivo and Istambul where tragic, but individual and isolated matches. Sheva + Calcipoli resulted our trouble we have now. And it`s far more than just trouble after and individual game.

What happened against Deportivo, Istanbul, and last night .. was exactly how I felt after the each one of them ended .. Bitter, proud, and am convinced that he team will rise again for revenge devil.gif

Yep we are Milan and I know that, but honestly...do you think we would have scored and come back if Materazzi wasn`t sent off and Crespo injuried? Even if you forget about that for a moment, you have to say yes, we are Milan, but they are also Inter. It`s naturally for Milan to show heart and soul in dire situations. Also it`s allways naturally to see Inter fall down after a lead. No...Milan is the team that is truly capable of winning the derby with 3:0, 6:0 or 4:1. Inter never will be able to do that...

Nope, I didnt forget .. ( not being a smart @ss, but Viera too was injured..) smile.gif

Milan pressed from the very first minute. I hope you realise that Inter scored on counter attacks .. While we created each goal and smashed it into goal with heart !
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (I_Rossoneri @ Oct 30 2006, 01:34 AM)
I don't feel carlo can take us any further, he has been successful but since then he has reverted back to type.

I don't feel Galliani is the right man to handle our signings as they have been atrocious. Even when he signs good players he makes it look difficult(Kaka, Gila...)

I don't like losing two home games consecutively, in fact I think that might even be a record rolleyes.gif

I think we should get rid of quite a few players in the summer, but too many changes will unbalance the team. We should have been buying quality rather than worry about the cost(to an extent)

Now I don't see where I have actually condemned Milan as a team, I just want to see Milan back to being great again. If you feel I have crossed the line by stating the above then that is your opinion and you are more than entitled to it, but please do not try to say I don't care because if I didn't care then I wouldn't bother posting, or worse I would just say that I'm happy with everything(like some people do...) rolleyes.gif

Oh so you thought I was pointing a finger at you ?

No, had I done that, trust me you'd be the first to know wink.gif

Plus .. I wouldnt be one pointing fingers at people from behind a computer screen .. Where's the logic ?!
I am stating in general to people who condemn and they know exactly who they are !
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Oct 30 2006, 01:43 AM)
Weren't you the one that said: "F@CK YOU VERY MUCH MILAN!!" after we lost some weeks ago??

Yes I was.

But was I condemning the team ?!

I don't think so, cuz it was said ONCE to one game, where Milan played poorly in ..
But not on a daily basis and after any game Milan play.
KillerMax
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Oct 29 2006, 04:47 PM)
There is no fear in the eyes of the 37 yr old Maldini, 34 yr old Cafu, 24 yr old Kaka, 24 yr old Gilardino .. Milan were simply Milan.

Maldini is 38 and Cafu is 36!
dst
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seedorf accuses Farina
Monday 30 October, 2006

Milan's Clarence Seedorf has accused referee Stefano Farina of raising his hands against him during Saturday evening’s derby at the San Siro.

The Dutchman was booked during the first half of the match, which ended with the Nerazzurri winning 4-3 in a gripping encounter.

He decided to ask Farina for an explanation to his decision after the game, allegedly causing the man in black’s angry reaction in the tunnel leading to the dressing rooms.

“I had avoided speaking to him during the match, I didn’t want to waste any time talking in front of everyone else,” said Seedorf to television program Controcampo on Sunday evening.

“I went close to him in the tunnel, but he was very nervous and he raised his hands against me.

“I cannot accept this, if I had acted that way I would have been sent off the pitch,” added the Rossoneri midfielder.

“The players want to help the referees and my question on the reason I was booked was meant to be a clarification – instead we can’t even try to communicate with them.”

Farina, who was officiating his first Milan derby, showed several signs of nervousness, handing out a total of 11 yellow cards and sending off Marco Materazzi in the second half.

Seedorf also insisted that the Rossoneri have not given up hopes of landing the Scudetto, despite CONI’s decision to reject the club’s appeal to see their Calciopoli punishment reduced.

“We still believe in the Scudetto and we will not give up. The season is still long and on Wednesday we have the possibility of qualifying for the Champions League knockout phase.

“We are improving and we must remember we are just in November. Inter were not superior to us, I am sure we can aspire to something important,” concluded Seedorf.

Football Italia

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
han2503
QUOTE (dst @ Oct 30 2006, 03:57 PM)

Seedorf accuses Farina
Monday 30 October, 2006

Milan's Clarence Seedorf has accused referee Stefano Farina of raising his hands against him during Saturday evening’s derby at the San Siro.

The Dutchman was booked during the first half of the match, which ended with the Nerazzurri winning 4-3 in a gripping encounter.

He decided to ask Farina for an explanation to his decision after the game, allegedly causing the man in black’s angry reaction in the tunnel leading to the dressing rooms.

“I had avoided speaking to him during the match, I didn’t want to waste any time talking in front of everyone else,” said Seedorf to television program Controcampo on Sunday evening.

“I went close to him in the tunnel, but he was very nervous and he raised his hands against me.

“I cannot accept this, if I had acted that way I would have been sent off the pitch,” added the Rossoneri midfielder.

“The players want to help the referees and my question on the reason I was booked was meant to be a clarification – instead we can’t even try to communicate with them.”

Farina, who was officiating his first Milan derby, showed several signs of nervousness, handing out a total of 11 yellow cards and sending off Marco Materazzi in the second half.

Seedorf also insisted that the Rossoneri have not given up hopes of landing the Scudetto, despite CONI’s decision to reject the club’s appeal to see their Calciopoli punishment reduced.

“We still believe in the Scudetto and we will not give up. The season is still long and on Wednesday we have the possibility of qualifying for the Champions League knockout phase.

“We are improving and we must remember we are just in November. Inter were not superior to us, I am sure we can aspire to something important,” concluded Seedorf.
Football Italia

I read this somewhere else, and I saw them argueing in the tunnel during half time.
Panama Devil
... DON'T BE SURPRISED IF KAKA' SUDDENLY CHANGES UP HIS MIND AND WANTS OUT OF SAN SIRO.

EXCELLENT PLAYERS BECOME FRUSTRATED WHEN A TEAM LOSES IMPORTANT GAMES.

WE MUST RESPECT PLAYERS LIKE CAFU' BUT HE'LL LEAVE ANYWAYS BECAUSE OF HIS AGE ... ¿WOULD WE LIKE KAKA' TO LEAVE ALSO?

LET'S BEGIN PROTECTING OUR FUTURE INSTEAD OF JUST WORSHIPING THE PAST.

PLEASE SILVIO:

SEND SCOUTS TO BRAZIL, ARGENTINA, AFRICA, NETHERLANDS, FRANCE, ETC.
PLACES WHERE YOU CAN FIND CHEAP YOUNG QUALITY PLAYERS AND BEGIN INSERTING THEM.

AT THIS POINT ... GOURCOUF NEEDS PLAYING TIME ... I MEAN ... LOTSA PLAYING TIME ... I REALLY WOULDN'T LIKE HIM TO BE TRADED AND END UP TO BE ANOTHER PATRICK VIERA!

LET'S BEGIN MAKING MILAN PLAYERS FROM ABROAD.
Panama Devil
THIS IS SAD COMMENT FROM ME:

ANCELOTTI KNOWS HIS PLAYERS ... BUT BECAUSE OF THAT HE DOESN'T EXPECT FROM THEM SOMETHING NEW ... HE DOESN'T SEE OTHER POTENTIALITIES THEY MIGHT HAVE ...

THE BAD THING ABOUT HAVING THE SAME COACH FOR TOO LONG IS THAT ALL PAGES OF HIS TACTIC BOOK WERE ALREADY READ. THERE ARE NO MORE PAGES, NO NEW PAGES ... AND A LOT OF OTHER TEAMS HAVE SEEM THE BOOK SO MANY TIMES THAT THEY ALREADY KNOW IT ...

EITHER ANCELOTTI GETS HELP FROM NEW ASSISTANTS .... OR ... BYE BYE

THIS IS THE TEAM OF MY HEART BUT IT'S TURNING INTO A BORING TEAM ... WE NEED TO OVERHAUL IT ... REMEBER THAT POWERFUL BUSINESSES REINVENT THEMSELVES EVERY NOW AND THEM ...... WELL ........ IT'S TIME FOR MILAN TO REINVENT ITSELF AGAIN ...

IT'S TIME FOR OTHER TEAMS TO BEGIN FEARING THE ROSSONERI SHIRT ... IT'S TIME FOR THE ENTIRE ORGANIZATION TO CHANGE IT'S ATTITUDE AND ACTIVATE THE OFFENSIVE, AGGRESSIVE AND INTIMIDATING MODE ...

GO AFTER PLAYERS ... COACHES ... SWEEPERS ... WHATEVER WE REALLY WANT AND NEED .... LET'S STOP BEING SO PASSIVE .....

ANALYZE THIS: ALTHOUGH WE ALL KNOW MILAN IS THE BEST TEAM IN THE WORLD AND IT HAS A VERY LONG HISTORY , ¿WHY PLAYERS WANT TO PLAY FOR REAL MADRID, BARCA AND CHELSEA?

WE KNOW IT'S NOT THE MONEY BECAUSE WE HAVE MONEY ...

WHAT IS IT THEN?

THE ACTIONS OF THE CHIEFS OF THOSE TEAMS HAVE SHOWN TO THE WORLD THAT THEY WANT TO WIN EVEN IF THEY NEED TO FIRE COACHES OR PURSUE PLAYERS FROM OTHER TEAMS ....

MILAN IS JUST RELYING ON HOPE ............
han2503
What's with all the capital letters??

I think we have about a million threads on all the issues you discxussed in your post
mishie
QUOTE (han2503 @ Oct 30 2006, 07:32 PM)

I think we have about a million threads on all the issues you discxussed in your post

spot on!!
misha
QUOTE (Panama Devil @ Oct 30 2006, 09:09 PM)
... DON'T BE SURPRISED IF KAKA' SUDDENLY CHANGES UP HIS MIND AND WANTS OUT OF SAN SIRO.

I will be surprised. Big clubs like Milan has ups and downs but they are always on top.

Nobody loves to loose. Sorry but it's a stupid reason.

I think everybody agree that we will make immense changes next year
Jack Sparrow
laugh.gif PDevil...players would love to play for Milan. But the question you'll have to ask is would Milan like the players to play for them? None of those names that get bandied about Zlatan, Hernan etc. we lost coz they refused Milan. We lost coz Milan lost interest in chasing them.

As for your argument about coaches. I disagree, case in point Man Utd with SAF. He's been in for around 20 years. Try telling One ManU supporter that Alex ought to get replaced coz his tactics stink.

In fact Man U last won their premiership in 2002-03, Milan in 2003-04. Man U have not got any place close to where Milan have in UCL in recent times.

Under Carlo Ancelloti Milan is ranked 1 in UEFA rankings(I know it will dip this season).

Secondly, Milan is stable, we don't want the rigmarole of firing players, coaches and assistants that goes on in Spain.

Things have been worse before, they'll get better it always does. I think we should be patient. One season does not spell the end of the club's existence unless we were talking about Leeds sad.gif
berenike_10
QUOTE (mishale @ Oct 30 2006, 01:38 PM)
I will be surprised. Big clubs like Milan has ups and downs but they are always on top.

Nobody loves to loose. Sorry but it's a stupid reason.

I think everybody agree that we will make immense changes next year

We lost one of the most importnant game's of the decade against liverpool.. and kaka is still on the team though...
I_Rossoneri
Panama Devil, I think you have a good point with this quote:
ANALYZE THIS: ALTHOUGH WE ALL KNOW MILAN IS THE BEST TEAM IN THE WORLD AND IT HAS A VERY LONG HISTORY , ¿WHY PLAYERS WANT TO PLAY FOR REAL MADRID, BARCA AND CHELSEA?

WHAT IS IT THEN?

Whether we like it or not a lot of players are ambitious and want to win silverware and quickly, after all a footballers career is quite a short one. To sign/keep the best players we must be ambitious as well, so signing the likes of Favalli and bonera shows how ambitious we are rolleyes.gif
Our squad is getting worryingly old and needs replacing, but it needs replacing with quality players, the sort of players we used to sign. We need to show our players and fans that we are ambitious and show the rest of the world that we're not a retirement home laugh.gif
Nova
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Oct 30 2006, 08:39 PM)
As for your argument about coaches. I disagree, case in point Man Utd with SAF. He's been in for around 20 years. Try telling One ManU supporter that Alex ought to get replaced coz his tactics stink.

In fact Man U last won their premiership in 2002-03, Milan in 2003-04. Man U have not got any place close to where Milan have in UCL in recent times.

Very intresting point about Manutd king.gif

I believe in Carlo , and with the right players at his disposal he'll lead us to winning ways again.

I also believe that this summer transfer market was influenced by the calciopoli scandal. I'm in no position to question berlusconi or galliani , i still have faith in them.

I just hope we'll sign the right players this summer.
dst
QUOTE (Nova @ Oct 31 2006, 01:45 AM)
I also believe that this summer transfer market was influenced by the calciopoli scandal.

was thinking about it lately ... I almost forgot that UEFA only decided about the Milan-CL matter a week or so before the closure of the transfer window ... Being a footballer I wouldn't have risked a no-CL season !!
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (Panama Devil @ Oct 30 2006, 08:09 PM)

WE MUST RESPECT PLAYERS LIKE CAFU' BUT HE'LL LEAVE ANYWAYS BECAUSE OF HIS AGE ... ¿WOULD WE LIKE KAKA' TO LEAVE ALSO?

LET'S BEGIN MAKING MILAN PLAYERS FROM ABROAD.

Hold on! I never quoted myself till right now - have you read this:

Another point I wanna mention before someone illuminated stars that topic again...Kaka will leave Milan if we end up with no CL !? Please..I did not react on some threads after the Palermo game mentioning that topic, but now I want to make a preventive point - first, I belive we can and will reach CL once more; second, I dont understand how someone thinks like that, I mean, Milan doesn`t play for Kaka, its the other way. That logic would mean, Kaka stays till we miss CL qualification, and that can eventuall happen to any team and at any time.

Don`t you understand?? This becomes embarrasing and reproachingly for Milan. Of course I love Kaka, but when we play I chear because I wanna see Milan win, and not because I have a bug in my head that tells me: man, Kaka will leave, Kaka will leave. Well, if he has to leave, at the and of the day I will be still I Milan fan and I will survive that.

Also, you start to sound like we are some f@cking Modena or Atalanta club that discovers a good player and holds on him as long as they can but allways fear of the big grabbers. I don`t fear them! We are Milan devilsmiley.gif , not Modena, so stop it, would you mad.gif ???
Nova
Indeed , kaka is not Milan.He's a part of it , perhaps more then others but if he wants to leave cause we are having a bad spell , then I guess real madrid is the right choice for him cause we dont need that kinde attitude. I dont want him to leave , but I dont want Milan to act like Inter when Ronaldo left .
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (Panama Devil @ Oct 30 2006, 08:29 PM)
THIS IS SAD COMMENT FROM ME:

ANALYZE THIS:  ALTHOUGH WE ALL KNOW MILAN IS THE BEST TEAM IN THE WORLD AND IT HAS A VERY LONG HISTORY , ¿WHY PLAYERS WANT TO PLAY FOR REAL MADRID, BARCA AND CHELSEA?

WHAT IS IT THEN?

THE ACTIONS OF THE CHIEFS OF THOSE TEAMS HAVE SHOWN TO THE WORLD THAT THEY WANT TO WIN EVEN IF THEY NEED TO FIRE COACHES OR PURSUE PLAYERS FROM OTHER TEAMS ....

MILAN IS JUST RELYING ON HOPE ............

I think Italy lost much after the Calciopoli scandal. It`s the land of the World Champions, but it seems everyone is holding the other side of the story infront. But, with Juve relegated, Fiora, Lazio and Milan penalized, I suppose the whole Seria A lost a bit of intesity and excitement. I can judge that upon the situation here in Croatia - two years ago our television broadcasted every weekend one or two league matches (allways the top matches) plus all the highlights. Now we have to watch our poor league... cool.gif
Panama Devil
QUOTE (han2503 @ Oct 30 2006, 01:32 PM)

THEN DON'T READ MINE ...
Panama Devil
IT LOOKS LIKE A LOT OF YOU SIMPLY DON'T GET TO SEE THROUGH THE GLASS.

JUST TAKE A LOOK AT THE LAST 5 MILAN GAMES.

NOW ... TAKE OUT KAKA' ... WHAT DO YOU HAVE?

WELL ... OF COURSE MILAN IS STILL THERE! ... BUT ... ¿IS IT A BETTER TEAM?

IF KAKA' IS NOT IMPORTANT ... LET'S CONTINUE BRINGING OLD PLAYERS ... AND LETTING HIM DO THE MAGIC ALONE ...

HE'LL LOVE IT RIGHT?

AFTER ALL I DON'T REMEMBER ANYBODY HERE CRYING SHEVAS DEPARTURE ... ¿HE WASN'T IMPORTANT RIGHT?

WE DON'T NEED TORRES, DROGBA, ETC., ETC., AS A MATTER OF FACT ... WE DON'T NEED PLAYERS AT ALL ... MILAN IS STILL THERE RIGHT?

......... OF COURSE WE NEED PLAYERS .... OF COURSE WE NEED PLAYERS TO HELP KAKA' .......... OF COURSE A GOOD PLAYER CAN GET TIRED OF WATCHING HIS TEAM RELY ON HIM ONLY ... SHOUT OUT LOUD HOW GOOD HE IS ... BUT SHOW NO INTEREST IN GETTING YOUNG QUALITY PLAYERS TO SUPPORT HIM IN THE NEAR FUTURE ...

C'MON PEOPLE YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN THAT ....... THE MOST IMPORTANT THING FOR A FAN IS HIS PRIDE ... BUT EXCESSIVE PRIDE CAN ALSO BE STUPID ... FOOTBALL IS A GAME AND A BUSINESS ... WE NEED A BETTER TEAM ... AND THE CLOCK IS TICKING

I'M NOT THINKING ABOUT THIS YEAR ... I'M THINKING IN THREE YEARS FROM KNOW .... MAYBE ... WE WON'T HAVE MALDINI, COSTACURTA, DIDA, CAFU, SERGHINO ... MAYBE ... SEEDORF, NESTA, KALADZE ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH .... IT'S GONNA BE TOO LATE AND RISKY TO BEGIN PREPARING YOUNG TALENTS ... AND IT'LL BE WAY MORE EXPENSIVE FOR THE TEAM TO PURCHASE GOOD REPLACEMENTS ........ ¿AND WE KNOW HOW OUR TEAM LIKES SPENDING MONEY RIGHT?

¿WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT?

STOP BUYING OLD PLAYERS AND BEGIN BUILDING UP FOR THE NEAR FUTURE ... THE TEAM IS STILL GOOOOOOOD ENOUGH TO BRING YOUNG PLAYERS ...

¿AM I TOOO COMPLICATED TO UNDERSTAND?
dst
What you said is right and has been also said a million times before in the future. But to say that Kaka' is tired and will leave at the end of the season because it seems like it will be a bad one is simpy not right ...
han2503
QUOTE (Panama Devil @ Nov 3 2006, 05:55 AM)
THEN DON'T READ MINE ...

How can I ignore it when you are filling up most of the page with you post, at least don't use the Capitals

Thanks

QUOTE (Panama Devil @ Nov 3 2006, 06:18 AM)
IT LOOKS LIKE A LOT OF YOU SIMPLY DON'T GET TO SEE THROUGH THE GLASS.

JUST TAKE A LOOK AT THE LAST 5 MILAN GAMES.

NOW ... TAKE OUT KAKA' ... WHAT DO YOU HAVE?

WELL ... OF COURSE MILAN IS STILL THERE! ... BUT ... ¿IS IT A BETTER TEAM?

IF KAKA' IS NOT IMPORTANT ... LET'S CONTINUE BRINGING OLD PLAYERS ... AND LETTING HIM DO THE MAGIC ALONE ...

HE'LL LOVE IT RIGHT?

AFTER ALL I DON'T REMEMBER ANYBODY HERE CRYING SHEVAS DEPARTURE ... ¿HE WASN'T IMPORTANT RIGHT?

WE DON'T NEED TORRES, DROGBA, ETC., ETC.,  AS A MATTER OF FACT ... WE DON'T NEED PLAYERS AT ALL ... MILAN IS STILL THERE RIGHT?

......... OF COURSE WE NEED PLAYERS .... OF COURSE WE NEED PLAYERS TO HELP KAKA' .......... OF COURSE A GOOD PLAYER CAN GET TIRED OF WATCHING HIS TEAM RELY ON HIM ONLY ... SHOUT OUT LOUD HOW GOOD HE IS ... BUT SHOW NO INTEREST IN GETTING YOUNG QUALITY PLAYERS TO SUPPORT HIM IN THE NEAR FUTURE ...

C'MON PEOPLE YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN THAT ....... THE MOST IMPORTANT THING FOR A FAN IS HIS PRIDE ... BUT EXCESSIVE PRIDE CAN ALSO BE STUPID ... FOOTBALL IS A GAME AND A BUSINESS ... WE NEED A BETTER TEAM ... AND THE CLOCK IS TICKING

I'M NOT THINKING ABOUT THIS YEAR ... I'M THINKING IN THREE YEARS FROM KNOW .... MAYBE ... WE WON'T HAVE MALDINI, COSTACURTA, DIDA, CAFU, SERGHINO ... MAYBE ... SEEDORF, NESTA, KALADZE ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH .... IT'S GONNA BE TOO LATE AND RISKY TO BEGIN PREPARING YOUNG TALENTS ... AND IT'LL BE WAY MORE EXPENSIVE FOR THE TEAM TO PURCHASE GOOD REPLACEMENTS ........ ¿AND WE KNOW HOW OUR TEAM LIKES SPENDING MONEY RIGHT?

¿WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT?

STOP BUYING OLD PLAYERS AND BEGIN BUILDING UP FOR THE NEAR FUTURE ... THE TEAM IS STILL GOOOOOOOD ENOUGH TO BRING YOUNG PLAYERS ...

¿AM I TOOO COMPLICATED TO UNDERSTAND?

As I said, we've discussed all of this, you think we don't know that we need reinforcments??? It's not us you should be saying these things to, try saying it to Galliani, he is the one buying the Favalli's of the world.

And again, at least move this discussion to the appropriate thread, the transfers section would be a good idea.

And on the Kaka issue. It's stupid to think that he would leave just because we don't win a match or 2 or because we come out empty handed come the end of the season. Kaka knows that a big team like Milan might have a couple of bad seasons but they always climb back to the top, because that's where they are meant to be.

Either way, wether he wants to leave or not, doesn't come into things, he signed a contract (no one forced him to btw), now he has to honour it. End of.
Panama Devil
1.) I LOVE TO WRITE IN CAPITAL LETTERS

2.) YOU LOVE TO READ WHAT I WRITE

3.) WHERE? WHERE? WHERE? DID I WROTE THAT KAKA' IS LEAVING ... BY THE END OF THE SEASON ... ¿BY THE END OF THE SEASON? SOME OF YOU ARE STUPID ENOUGH TO UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING SO LITERAL ... THAT UNDERSTOOD THAT I WAS SAYING THAT KAKA' WAS LEAVING BY THE END OF THIS SEASON?

C'MON?

FROM NOW ON I'LL BE RESPONSIBLE ENOUGH TO AVOID WRITING DOWN THINGS LIKE ......"I'M DYING TO SEE MILAN'S NEXT GAME" OTHERWISE I MIGHT RECEIVE FLOWERS FROM SOME OF YOU PEOPLE ¿RIGHT?

STOP THE NONSENSE ...

I'M ALSO A MILAN FAN

AND FORGET EVERYTHING I SAID.... MILAN DOESN'T NEED ANYTHING ELSE TO WIN EVERYTHING ... MILAN IS ALREADY PREPARED FOR THE FUTURE ... KAKA' IS O.K. AND WILL ALWAYS BE O.K. ... KAKA' WANTS TO DIE IN MILAN NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS ......

FORGET ME AND WHAT I SAID "I'M MAD, INSANE AND STUPID ... SURELY I'M DOING DRUGS"

OUT
dst
QUOTE (Panama Devil @ Nov 3 2006, 10:06 PM)
FROM NOW ON I'LL BE RESPONSIBLE ENOUGH TO AVOID WRITING DOWN THINGS LIKE ......"I'M DYING TO SEE MILAN'S NEXT GAME"  OTHERWISE I MIGHT RECEIVE FLOWERS FROM SOME OF YOU PEOPLE ¿RIGHT?

LOL !!!!

but ... dry.gif for the post ... and the attitude !!

also ...

what did you mean by that then ?? rolleyes.gif
mishie
QUOTE (dst @ Nov 3 2006, 08:15 PM)
LOL !!!!

also ...
what did you mean by that then ??  rolleyes.gif

don't think he knows!!
ops sorry i mean DON'T THINK HE KNOWS! biggrin.gif
han2503
QUOTE (mishie @ Nov 3 2006, 08:40 PM)
don't think he knows!!
ops sorry i mean DON'T THINK HE KNOWS! biggrin.gif

Yeah what the hell is up with writing everything in capitals??

laugh.gif
han2503
QUOTE (Panama Devil @ Nov 3 2006, 08:06 PM)
1.) I LOVE TO WRITE IN CAPITAL LETTERS

2.) YOU LOVE TO READ WHAT I WRITE

3.) WHERE? WHERE? WHERE? DID I WROTE THAT KAKA' IS LEAVING ... BY THE END OF THE SEASON ... ¿BY THE END OF THE SEASON?    SOME OF YOU ARE STUPID ENOUGH TO UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING SO LITERAL ... THAT UNDERSTOOD THAT I WAS SAYING THAT KAKA' WAS LEAVING BY THE END OF THIS SEASON?

C'MON?

FROM NOW ON I'LL BE RESPONSIBLE ENOUGH TO AVOID WRITING DOWN THINGS LIKE ......"I'M DYING TO SEE MILAN'S NEXT GAME"  OTHERWISE I MIGHT RECEIVE FLOWERS FROM SOME OF YOU PEOPLE ¿RIGHT?
STOP THE NONSENSE ...
I'M ALSO A MILAN FAN
AND FORGET EVERYTHING I SAID.... MILAN DOESN'T NEED ANYTHING ELSE TO WIN EVERYTHING ... MILAN IS ALREADY PREPARED FOR THE FUTURE ... KAKA' IS O.K. AND WILL ALWAYS BE O.K. ... KAKA' WANTS TO DIE IN MILAN NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS ......
FORGET ME AND WHAT I SAID "I'M MAD, INSANE AND STUPID ... SURELY I'M DOING DRUGS"

OUT

1) Turn the caps lock off and just imagine it's in capitals, it's healthy for the imagination

2) I only read what you write because your post is taking up the whole damn page

3)Read dst's post it should be clear enough

And on a last note where have I ever tried to attack you with what I said??? I only said to you move the discussion to an appropriate thread, Read before you write *hint, hint*
Jack Sparrow
ooooooooooooooooh...Flame Wars: The CAPITAL Menace

Bring on the cuss sabres!!
Panama Devil
CREATED A BIG BUZZZZZ HAAAAAAAAAA!

READ MY SUPER CAPITAL LETTERS NOW
Jack Sparrow
(With a Bugs Bunny Voice) Yah do reah-lize this means War?!!
misha
QUOTE (Panama Devil @ Nov 22 2006, 08:52 AM)
CREATED A BIG BUZZZZZ HAAAAAAAAAA!

READ MY SUPER CAPITAL LETTERS NOW

In the second time. Why? smile.gif
Panama Devil
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Nov 22 2006, 03:32 AM)
(With a Bugs Bunny Voice) Yah do reah-lize this means War?!!

WHATEVER
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (Panama Devil @ Nov 23 2006, 08:06 AM)
WHATEVER

Dont tell me ur gonna start posting with that font !!!

Someone needs a diper change, making a mess all over the forum. tongue.gif
han2503
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Nov 23 2006, 09:27 AM)
Dont tell me ur gonna start posting with that font !!!

Someone needs a diper change, making a mess all over the forum. tongue.gif

Yeah, writing in capitals isn't enough, he has to make everything larger now!
KillerMax
Some people find annoying others amusing... There are all kinds of crazy people out there...
Panama Devil
I'M REALLY HAVING A GREAT TIME WITH YOU PEOPLE.

PLEASE BEWARE OF ULCERS.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.