Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 28/10/06 - Serie A - AC Milan vs Inter
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Matches > Archive 06/07
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
han2503
QUOTE (dst @ Oct 29 2006, 12:32 PM)
I don't think that's the case. All their goals were due to massive defensive errors from us  ... Ofcourse I'm not saying that they did not deserve to win, I just don't agree with the term "totally" !! In any case when Inter deserves a win over Milan then there must be something wrong about our Rossoneri !!  rolleyes.gif

Ofcourse it was predictable ... everyone was screaming about the transfers we should have made and that proves it all. What applies here is what you said above: "the supporters are not the same, and have not the same feelings."  These same people - including me in a way - feel that this squad has still something to give. Cause this squad (Exactly, without Shevchenko) is that thrashed Giuve 3-1 last season in the San Siro. And this squad won every game without Sheva last season too ...

If I did not believe in this team then I would have very well had taken a good one year long vacation and would only be here next season !!

Do I make sense !?  unsure.gif

You make perfect sense.

Inter scored 3 goals that could have been avoided if our defence wasn't caught sleeping. Crespo and Matrix's goals could have been prevented if we put the word "man marking" into good use on the pitch. Zlatan's goal was Nesta's fault his tackle was late and all he managed to do was flick the ball perfectly for Zlatan so he could volley it, Dida also made a hash of that one cause I think he should have been able to catch that, it looked like it went right through him.

Even Stankovic's goal could have been somewhat avoided if he was closed down and not left alone to place that shot where he wanted it, he had all the time in the world, we where playing with 2 defensive mids and non of them closed him down rolleyes.gif

QUOTE (dst @ Oct 29 2006, 12:34 PM)
there was no penalty: the shirt tag was made outside of the box only Pippo fell in  rolleyes.gif  We should have been awarded a free-kick nevertheless !!

The shirt tugging started from outside the box, but Matrix pulled Pippo down
INSIDE it.

Even the commentator who is a neutral agreed that it was a clear penalty.

QUOTE (dst @ Oct 29 2006, 12:34 PM)
And Marco's goal shouldn't have been disallowed, it's the other way round: Gila's goal against Pelrmo should have counted !!

Still the same thing. Gila's should have stood against Palermo, yes. But since the Matrixe goal happened the same way it was given, either way we were cheated on both occasions.

btw I think Zaccardo dived in that one, Gila didn't push him that hard for him to fall theatricly on the floor like that, where as in yesterday's game Nesta was hauled over by Zlatan and all Matrix had to do was rise freely for the ball because Nesta was on the ground
dst
QUOTE (han2503 @ Oct 29 2006, 03:46 PM)
Zlatan's goal was Nesta's fault his tackle was late and all he managed to do was flick the ball perfectly for Zlatan so he could volley it, Dida also made a hash of that one cause I think he should have been able to catch that, it looked like it went right through him.

That was absolutely not Nesta's fault for God's sake. His tackle was everything but late, not even Maldini in his prime time could have done it better (and you know how much I love Paolo Maldini). It was a counter-attack with 3 against 2 and it started with Kaladze's late tackle in the midfield ... a tackle he was not supposed to take and which he did not even care to run and cover up for !!

Nesta's only mistake in the game was in Matrix's goal cause he fell down to get a foul while there wasn't one: both he and Zlatan tagged each other's shirt !! Ofcourse it was Kaladze's man that scored the goal in the end ... rolleyes.gif

The shirt tugging started from outside the box, but Matrix pulled Pippo down
INSIDE it.
Even the commentator who is a neutral agreed that it was a clear penalty.

I don't give a rat's @ss what the commentator said .. I watched the 2000kbps Highlights of the game and it is absolutely clear that Materazzi pulled Pippo outside of the box, let him go outside of the box while Pippo took that extra step and fell in it. It was a foul and a yellow card but no penalty !!

Gila's should have stood against Palermo, yes.

That was a clear goal as Zaccardo was not fouled. So is Materazzi's IMO !!
mishie
QUOTE (Portugal @ Oct 28 2006, 11:18 PM)
Don't talk like that about Iaquinta... maybe you have that dumbarsse around San Siro in January.  rolleyes.gif

MAYBE YOU!!! don't you mean us?????
maybe my theory on you is correct biggrin.gif
getting back to last night if you conceed 4 goals at home i don't care who you are your gonna lose. mad.gif
the first goal: how can you header the ball away when you've got your eyes shut(jankulovski) and when we out number them 4-1 in the box?
secondgoal: stankovic had no-one closing him down and was free to aim where he pleased
third goal: nesta to late dida got a hand and a knee to the ball and should have saved it!
fourth goal: foul simple as
it was many things that culmenated in this defeat wrong system to start the game with bad defending both individually and collectivly giving the ball away far to often and we only started to really play when the game was lost.
so we must learn from our mistakes and try and move forward in a positive manner ready for the next game
FORZA MILAN devil.gif
misha
QUOTE (Portugal @ Oct 29 2006, 01:08 PM)
Problem is that Inter totally outplayed us yesterday. If it was not the sent off of the stupid Matrix the result will probably be 1-4 or even more for Inter. And that my friend, is a humiliation.

They dominated in the first half while we were dominating in the second with or without matrix. Inter used their chances better than us.
Problem is that it's the 3rd year in a row that we'll end without trophies.

It's ain't over yet.
You know perfectly well that last two scudettos were corrupted.
Problem is that all of this was predictable
Problem is that some people keep living on a dream. The 'top-team' dream

yes, it was likely to happen and we all know why but we have a good team. Not as good as we had last year but still a good team with top players that until now suffered from poor form of many of them and were unlucky and these thing you cannot predict. The point is that you didn't even give this team a chance from the start
Problem is that the supporters are not the same, and have not the same feelings.

O.k it's your opinion and I'm not trying to change it.
But to say things like "Is this the day that some of you will open your eyes?", "Keep living on that dream" and "NOW, OPEN YOUR EYES DAMN IT!" after or during every bad games is wrong cuz we all knew that this season would be more difficult than the others but some believed and still believe in here. The team at least deserve a shot from their supporters.
I_Rossoneri
What I can't understand is why didn't we come out in the firt half like we did in the second half? I mean do we really have to have it all to do before we start playing? we were like two teams yesterday!
As for the Pippo 'foul' watch the whole replay and you'll see that Pippo grabs matrix first, then as he lets go Matrix grabs him. I know it hurts but the ref did get it right on this occasion.

From now on we must persist with Gila and Oli and give them a chance to form a partnership. Ricky also seems like he links better with Oli, and seems to play better when Oli plays. I would also add that Ambro should never had played yesterday, he had only just come back from injury and was thrust straight into the game! Again that was down to carlo. 3 points is now necessary on wednesday for confidence alone, plus it would almost certainly gaurantee qualification to the knock out rounds. We are Milan and we must start playing like Milan.
dst
QUOTE (I_Rossoneri @ Oct 29 2006, 05:27 PM)
What I can't understand is why didn't we come out in the firt half like we did in the second half?

IMO it was because of Ambro ... we were virtually playing with 10 men on the field. I bet he can't even link the TV with the power supply how would he link Milan's defence and attack !!?
misha
QUOTE (dst @ Oct 29 2006, 04:37 PM)
IMO it was because of Ambro ... we were virtually playing with 10 men on the field. I bet he can't even link the TV with the power supply how would he link Milan's defence and attack !!?

It would have ended differently if we were playing with the line up we agreed on in the beginning of the thread.
Portman
Somehow I missed Stam on yesterday's derby. rolleyes.gif
mishie
QUOTE (Portugal @ Oct 29 2006, 03:10 PM)
Somehow I missed Stam on yesterday's derby. rolleyes.gif

coach carlo was quoted as saying something similar not so long back! saying he wishes we had a defender with the aerial ability of stam thats why we were linked with leandro riguna (spelling sorry) because he has similar attributes to stam, someone with big physical presence and a good header of the ball. that would be a good patnership with nesta and kaladze as left-back and hopefully oddo as right-back!
han2503
QUOTE (dst @ Oct 29 2006, 02:03 PM)
That was absolutely not Nesta's fault for God's sake. His tackle was everything but late, not even Maldini in his prime time could have done it better (and you know how much I love Paolo Maldini). It was a counter-attack with 3 against 2 and it started with Kaladze's late tackle in the midfield ... a tackle he was not supposed to take and which he did not even care to run and cover up for !!

I've watched the game about 3 times now already on Milan channel, and Nesta is partly to blame for it, even all the game reviews coming out (from eurosport and channel 4 mostly) agrre that the ball took a lucky deflection off of Nesta's late tackle. Believe me when I say that I've seen the goal happen a million times already, and I agree with you, I don't think Nesta could have done better with that one since it was on a fast counter and all he could do was try to tackle for the ball, but he got it late.

And yes Kaladze is to blame for the whole counter happening.

QUOTE (dst @ Oct 29 2006, 02:03 PM)
Nesta's only mistake in the game was in Matrix's goal cause he fell down to get a foul while there wasn't one: both he and Zlatan tagged each other's shirt !! Ofcourse it was Kaladze's man that scored the goal in the end ...  rolleyes.gif
I don't give a rat's @ss what the commentator said .. I watched the 2000kbps Highlights of the game and it is absolutely clear that Materazzi pulled Pippo outside of the box, let him go outside of the box while Pippo took that extra step and fell in it. It was a foul and a yellow card but no penalty !!
That was a clear goal as Zaccardo was not fouled. So is Materazzi's IMO !!

Zlatan was practically climbing over Nesta in that one, and the foul should have been wistheld I think, but still it all comes back full circle to the fact that no one was marking Matrix, probably their most dangerous player on set-pieces.

QUOTE (I_Rossoneri @ Oct 29 2006, 02:27 PM)
What I can't understand is why didn't we come out in the firt half like we did in the second half? I mean do we really have to have it all to do before we start playing? we were like two teams yesterday!
As for the Pippo 'foul' watch the whole replay and you'll see that Pippo grabs matrix first, then as he lets go Matrix grabs him. I know it hurts but the ref did get it right on this occasion.

I think it's a mistery to everybvody as to why we didn't play like we know we can from the beginning, The first goal should have been their wake up call, not the THIRD!!!

On the Penalty thing, yes Pippo started the tuggung from outside the box, but Matrix continued it and then pushed Pippo on the floor it was in the box.

Still it is debatable, some are saying it's a penalty some are saying it's a free kick. But why the hell wasn't the free-kick awarded to us it was clear as glass, there was a foul there, wether it was in the box or not isn't what matters, it's the fact that it wasn;t given to us, plus the yellow for Matrix.

QUOTE (I_Rossoneri @ Oct 29 2006, 02:27 PM)
From now on we must persist with Gila and Oli and give them a chance to form a partnership. Ricky also seems like he links better with Oli, and seems to play better when Oli plays. I would also add that Ambro should never had played yesterday, he had only just come back from injury and was thrust straight into the game! Again that was down to carlo. 3 points is now necessary on wednesday for confidence alone, plus it would almost certainly gaurantee qualification to the knock out rounds. We are Milan and we must start playing like Milan.

Agreed.

QUOTE (mishie @ Oct 29 2006, 03:18 PM)
coach carlo was quoted as saying something similar not so long back! saying he wishes we had a defender with the aerial ability of stam thats why we were linked with leandro riguna (spelling sorry) because he has similar attributes to stam, someone with big physical presence and a good header of the ball. that would be a good patnership with nesta and kaladze as left-back and hopefully oddo as right-back!

The reason why Carlo opted for Ambro is because of his areal ability, he said so himself, because he knew the threat Inter posed on set-pices because of there physical advantage over us, and he was right, that's where we where caught out the most, on set-pieces. Too bad that Ambro wasn't even slightly good yesterday to help us out in ANY situation
agenth
pippo-yellow-card:
Materazzi first grabbed pippo, pippo grabbed back, materazzi pushes pippo, he falls ---> yellow.

well at first look i also thought pippo grabbed matrix first, but no it was not like that
han2503

agenth
QUOTE (han2503 @ Oct 29 2006, 06:25 PM)

broken pictures
han2503
QUOTE (mchanna @ Oct 29 2006, 05:28 PM)
broken pictures

All I could find for now cool.gif
misha

Zlatan fouling Nesta
agenth
QUOTE (mishale @ Oct 29 2006, 06:59 PM)

Zlatan fouling Nesta

right one!
so 'i can't play football, i'm Rambo - Matrix' shot the goal.
should have been disallowed devil.gif
mishie
QUOTE (mishale @ Oct 29 2006, 05:59 PM)

Zlatan fouling Nesta

my question is why is kaladze not even jumping with him? he's not being fouled is he!!
berenike_10
QUOTE (Kaka Is Brilliant @ Oct 28 2006, 02:42 PM)
Did you see Oliveira  huh.gif

Why, oh why did we sign that player. He didn't do anything and hasn't this season bar like the opening game.

I said it at the beginning of the season, when the transfer market wa almost over, and all of the people here were telling me thinkg that at the end i knew they will eat their own words, he is a fiasco. well, he can do for a team like roma or even lazio, i saw the game on rai , and at that moment didnt have the pc available , they player a horrible first part, also, considering that ancelloti maked a mistake again with the initial line up, kaka seems to be so alone on the team, he cannot do everithing, pirlo payed quite well, for me, in my personal opinion seedorf played an average game , his goal was only luck, but i also know that in this kind of games luck is necesary, i think that milan needs a change, mm ancelloti perhaps, mew players... i personally dont think that serie A scudetti is impossible, but it will be very hard, if middle table teams makes milan suffer too much in 90 minutes...
Portman
QUOTE (mishie @ Oct 29 2006, 07:25 PM)
my question is why is kaladze not even jumping with him? he's not being fouled is he!!

Kaladze was doing the "spectator thing" like he does on every single match. rolleyes.gif
misha
QUOTE (berenike_10 @ Oct 29 2006, 08:51 PM)
I said it at the beginning of the season, when the transfer market wa almost over, and all of the people here were telling me thinkg that at the end i knew they will eat their own words, he is a fiasco. well,  he can do for a team like roma or even lazio

Give him time. Seria A isn't easy for newcomers, especially the pressure of Milan
han2503
QUOTE (berenike_10 @ Oct 29 2006, 06:51 PM)
I said it at the beginning of the season, when the transfer market wa almost over, and all of the people here were telling me thinkg that at the end i knew they will eat their own words, he is a fiasco. well,  he can do for a team like roma or even lazio, i saw the game on rai , and at that moment didnt have the pc available , they player a horrible first part, also, considering that ancelloti maked a mistake again with the initial line up, kaka seems to be so alone on the team, he cannot do everithing, pirlo payed quite well, for me, in my personal opinion seedorf played an average game , his goal was only luck, but i also know that in this kind of games luck is necesary, i think that milan needs a change, mm ancelloti perhaps, mew players... i personally dont think that serie A scudetti is impossible, but it will be very hard, if middle table teams makes milan suffer too much in 90 minutes...

If you say that againI think I'm going to shoot myself in the eye. We've discussed this issue a million times. It is easy to say oh let's change Carlo, we need fresh ideas, but it's much MUCH more harder to make that work.

Yes he screwed up with the formation, but don't think he only put Ambro on there for fun, he had a reason for doing it, which he said himself that he used him because of his areal abilities, seeing that we suffer in that area!!!

And please let's not get into the Oli discussion again!!! He had an average game, but what did you really expect from him? To come on and score a hat-trick?? He did well enough consider the ammount of playing time he has gotten, plus he almost made a fool of Cesar with his pile driver
berenike_10
QUOTE (mishale @ Oct 29 2006, 12:59 PM)
Give him time. Seria A isn't easy for newcomers, especially the pressure of Milan

Shev was a newcomer too.. but yes i know... and is he doest make it thie year.. he can be sold or given on loan.. i think
misha
QUOTE (han2503 @ Oct 29 2006, 09:00 PM)
If you say that againI think I'm going to shoot myself in the eye.

LOL biggrin.gif biggrin.gif That's funny
berenike_10
QUOTE (han2503 @ Oct 29 2006, 01:00 PM)
If you say that againI think I'm going to shoot myself in the eye.

I know how hard it is.. believe me pal... but i got this 3 conslussions yesterday :

1. if milan keeps playing like this i'll get cancer.. i smoked 2 packs..
2.this is not good to my health anymore...
3.Ahhh come on, **** it ! im rossoneri 4 life
mishie
sheva had 2 off colour years for milan so lets forget that theory. we are coming to the end of an era! maldini and costacourta retiring ambrosini, brocchi, piipo and dida should all move on. in there place should be players of proven quality of the highest standard. silvio should open the purse strings and make a real effort. so people can't say its easy to say replace them with no ideas to bring i'm suggesting this.
dida--buffon
maldini--zambrotta
costacourta--balzargi
ambrosini--perrota
brocchi--no need foggia back from loan next season
pippo--torres or cassano
there you go i know some of you will disagree but i believe these players can bring whats required to our club
han2503
QUOTE (berenike_10 @ Oct 29 2006, 07:07 PM)
I know how hard it is.. believe me pal... but i got this 3 conslussions yesterday :

1. if milan keeps playing like this i'll get cancer.. i smoked 2 packs..
2.this is not good to my health anymore...
3.Ahhh come on, **** it ! im rossoneri 4 life

I know what you mean I'm breaking so much stuff during the matches that I think I'm going to have to get everything insured if I keep on going like this!!

But why can't some people see that this isn't Carlo's fault??

Ok so the xmas tree formation didn't go according to plan, bt as I said before he didn't with it for fun, he had a reason for it, read the after-match press conference, you'll know why, he explains it himself.

But in the end it all comes down to the management not giving him enough toold to work with, especially when he has to overcome a penalty and a summer full of trubbles, which was in the end all their doing for getting us involved in all this sh!t!!!
berenike_10
QUOTE (mishie @ Oct 29 2006, 01:11 PM)
sheva had 2 off colour years for milan so lets forget that theory. we are coming to the end of an era! maldini and costacourta retiring ambrosini, brocchi, piipo and dida should all move on. in there place should be players of proven quality of the highest standard. silvio should open the purse strings and make a real effort. so people can't say its easy to say replace them with no ideas to bring i'm suggesting this.
dida--buffon
maldini--zambrotta
costacourta--balzargi
ambrosini--perrota
pippo--torres or cassano
there you go i know some of you will disagree but i believe these players can bring whats required to our club

That's a fact dude... milan needs a new generation... fresh blood willing to win, new ideas, new challenges.. that for sure, milan cannot play aother season with all this players, exept fro maldini.
berenike_10
QUOTE (han2503 @ Oct 29 2006, 01:14 PM)
I know what you mean I'm breaking so much stuff during the matches that I think I'm going to have to get everything insured if I keep on going like this!!

I crack a cup yesterday too... huh.gif
mishie
QUOTE (berenike_10 @ Oct 29 2006, 07:18 PM)
I crack a cup yesterday too...  huh.gif

you think thats bad my gf went out after the 3rd goal said i was crazy!! mad.gif
berenike_10
QUOTE (mishie @ Oct 29 2006, 01:20 PM)
you think thats bad my gf went out after the 3rd goal said i was crazy!! mad.gif

luckly mine was at shool tongue.gif
han2503
QUOTE (mishie @ Oct 29 2006, 07:11 PM)
dida--buffon
maldini--zambrotta
costacourta--balzargi
ambrosini--perrota
pippo--torres or cassano

These problems, imo could all have been solved fairly cheaply in the summer with Juve's clearance sale!

Dida - Buffon (but I think this one has slipped out of our grasp, so I would go for Amelia, who would be cheaper and younger, but still has the potential to become one of the best)

Maldini - I think he still has it, he showed us that yesterday.

Cafu - Zambrotta (he is not having such a nice time in spain I see. I think there could still be a chance for us to get him, even if it is really slim.

Costacurta - Barzagli

Ambrosini - We could have made our life easier and just gotten Diarra from Lyon but nooo, we had to be cheap. I never really liked Perrotta, I still think Mascherano is a great holding midfielder, even though he isn't having such a nice time in the premiership, I think he could make it with us, same goes for Tevez. If a proven player like Sheva is having big struggles to settle there (and he has players like Robben and Lampard supporting him, not the west Ham players), then I can't see why these 2 won't struggle either.

Brocchi - Foggia is a winger, I don't think Brocchi needs to be changed he does his job when he is called upon which is to sub Rino.

Pippo - His form has slipped, yes, but definately doesn't need to be changed. We can still rely on him.
But we definately need another forward, Torres? I don't know? he is unproven and SPANISH!!! I don't think it would be such a good idea to spend a ridicualous ammount of money on him when he could easily flop.
And Cassano, if someone manages to control his aditude he could be a great signing, but is he worth the risk? He could bring up all sorts of trouble in our dressing room, which is something we don't need
dst
QUOTE (mishale @ Oct 29 2006, 06:08 PM)
It would have ended differently if we were playing with the line up we agreed on in the beginning of the thread.

QUOTE (han2503 @ Oct 29 2006, 07:31 PM)
I've watched the game about 3 times now already on Milan channel, and Nesta is partly to blame for it, even all the game reviews coming out (from eurosport and channel 4 mostly) agrre that the ball took a lucky deflection off of Nesta's late tackle.

It's like blaming human beings for not being able to run 100 metres in less than 5 seconds: He did everything that was humanly possible ... it was up to Zlatan to screw it up and he didn't !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE (mishale @ Oct 29 2006, 08:59 PM)
Zlatan fouling Nesta

Thanks, that picture helps me for what I wanted to say about this: Looked at Nesta's arm, it's all around Zlatan. He tried to do Pippo's trick where he grabs his opponent so tight and falls down in a certain way that it looks like he is being fouled ... Nesta grabbed Zlatan, Zlatan turned around quickly and Nesta made a goof cause when Zlatan jumped he was already underneath him. IMO it was certainly not a foul. If you watch the replay you can see that Nesta tags Zlatan's shirt up cause Ibra's white T-shirt is exposed !!!

QUOTE (Portugal @ Oct 29 2006, 09:56 PM)
Kaladze was doing the "spectator thing" like he does on every single match. rolleyes.gif

He does that pretty good !! mad.gif
misha
QUOTE (mishie @ Oct 29 2006, 09:11 PM)
sheva had 2 off colour years for milan so lets forget that theory.

Sheva scored 24 league goals in each of his 2 first seasons here. The 2 season after were relatively bad. But Sheva isn't a good examle. There isn't many players like him.
mishie
foggia could give us width so he could replace rino as a tactical subsitution you don't always have to replace like for like within a squad because if you do you have no real options for change as we have seen in some games this season!
mishie
QUOTE (mishale @ Oct 29 2006, 07:29 PM)
Sheva scored 24 league goals in each of his 2 first seasons here. The 2 season after were relatively bad. But Sheva isn't a good examle. There isn't many players like him.

so why do people keep mentioning sheva and olivera in the same sentence
han2503
QUOTE (mishale @ Oct 29 2006, 07:29 PM)

Yeah that's what I was about to say. We can't compare Oli to Sheva, he probably is one of the most influential players in our history, it's not fair to compare them with each other.

Sheva's 02/03 season was a strange one, again striker go through periods like that, it's only normal
han2503
QUOTE (mishie @ Oct 29 2006, 07:31 PM)
foggia could give us width so he could replace rino as a tactical subsitution you don't always have to replace like for like within a squad because if you do you have no real options for change as we have seen in some games this season!

Yes I know but I was pointing out to the fact that you said that you would CHANGE brocchi for Foggia. Yes we need Foggia to make tactical subs, but Brocchi is there as a rotation tool for when Rino is suspended or injured.
dst
QUOTE (han2503 @ Oct 29 2006, 10:27 PM)
Dida - Buffon (but I think this one has slipped out of our grasp, so I would go for Amelia, who would be cheaper and younger, but still has the potential to become one of the best)

Why not ?? He hinted himself that in the summer he might very well leave ... devil.gif

Cafu - Zambrotta (he is not having such a nice time in spain I see. I think there could still be a chance for us to get him, even if it is really slim.

I think it's more than slim !! cool.gif

Costacurta - Barzagli

Although I'd love to see that happen I think he's going Giuve !! And by 'that' I mean us bringing in a young defender cause I don't like Barzagli so much ...

Ambrosini - We could have made our life easier and just gotten Diarra from Lyon but nooo, we had to be cheap.

Diarra wanted Real and Real wanted Diarra too ... it would never happen. But we could have found someone ... or at least hold on to Vogel !!

Brocchi - Foggia is a winger, I don't think Brocchi needs to be changed he does his job when he is called upon which is to sub Rino.

Brocchi is crap. He's good to replace Rino when we're winning or in the Cup maybe but we need more quality subs ... someone that could come off the bench and create ... Brocchi can only create trouble !! I hope Foggia comes back !!

At least we agree on Torres !! biggrin.gif
dst
QUOTE (mishie @ Oct 29 2006, 10:31 PM)

that was what I was trying to say only more comprehensible ... thanks !! biggrin.gif
mishie
QUOTE (han2503 @ Oct 29 2006, 07:37 PM)
Yes I know but I was pointing out to the fact that you said that you would CHANGE brocchi for Foggia. Yes we need Foggia to make tactical subs, but Brocchi is there as a rotation tool for when Rino is suspended or injured.

sorry i didn't make myslf understood properly sad.gif
when i said change i meant in the squad not as a direct replacement oops
misha
QUOTE (dst @ Oct 29 2006, 09:29 PM)
Thanks, that picture helps me for what I wanted to say about this: Looked at Nesta's arm, it's all around Zlatan. He tried to do Pippo's trick where he grabs his opponent so tight and falls down in a certain way that it looks like he is being fouled ... Nesta grabbed Zlatan, Zlatan turned around quickly and Nesta made a goof cause when Zlatan jumped he was already underneath him. IMO it was certainly not a foul. If you watch the replay you can see that Nesta tags Zlatan's shirt up cause Ibra's white T-shirt is exposed !!!
He does that pretty good !!  mad.gif

I still think it was a foul. Nesta grabbed him on the way down after Zlatan's ride on him
misha
QUOTE (mishie @ Oct 29 2006, 09:33 PM)
so why do people keep mentioning sheva and olivera in the same sentence

I don't know. It's isn't fair to any of them
berenike_10
Well, at the end.. if we dont win the seria and most likely if we dont win the ucl... at least they can try to bring coppa italia... huh.gif
han2503
QUOTE (dst @ Oct 29 2006, 07:37 PM)
Why not ?? He hinted himself that in the summer he might very well leave ...  devil.gif

I just don't see him leaving Juve, and who is to say if he will chose Milan?? I don't know, I was so sure about him coming in the summer, but now, I have my doubts.

I think it's more than slim !!  cool.gif

You really think Barca would actually sell him after one season. He's probably the best and most versatile fullback/winger there is out there. I really don't think Barca would let him go.

But his performances have given me hope devil.gif

Although I'd love to see that happen I think he's going Giuve !! And by 'that' I mean us bringing in a young defender cause I don't like Barzagli so much ...

I think Barzagli is the last of the promising defenders coming out of Italy, he proved that in the WC. At least I would like to see the management making an EFFORT into trying to get him. That's all I'm asking for, some show of concern for the situation we are in.

Diarra wanted Real and Real wanted Diarra too ... it would never happen. But we could have found someone ... or at least hold on to Vogel !!

At least if not making somewhat of an effort to get Diarra they should have gone after someone like Mascherano. I don't think that was much to ask of them

Brocchi is crap. He's good to replace Rino when we're winning or in the Cup maybe but we need more quality subs ... someone that could come off the bench and create ... Brocchi can only create trouble !! I hope Foggia comes back !!

QUOTE (han2503 @ Oct 29 2006, 07:37 PM)

At least we agree on Torres !!  biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
dst
QUOTE (mishale @ Oct 29 2006, 10:41 PM)
I still think it was a foul. Nesta grabbed him on the way down after Zlatan's ride on him

No way ... I'm telling you look at that occasion again: Zlatan's white t-shirt is obviously exposed because of Nesta's tag on his shirt. BEFORE the ball entering the area !!

QUOTE (han2503 @ Oct 29 2006, 10:47 PM)
I just don't see him leaving Juve, and who is to say if he will chose Milan?? I don't know, I was so sure about him coming in the summer, but now, I have my doubts.

I think that if we want him, we will get him. The same goes for last summer as well !! rolleyes.gif

But his performances have given me hope  devil.gif

that's what I meant !! wink.gif

I think Barzagli is the last of the promising defenders coming out of Italy, he proved that in the WC.

IMO he did not prove no sh1t in the WC ... but to be fair I haven't watch much of him other than that !!
I don't think that was much to ask of them

certainly not !!
misha
QUOTE (dst @ Oct 29 2006, 09:56 PM)
No way ... I'm telling you look at that occasion again: Zlatan's white t-shirt is obviously exposed because of Nesta's tag on his shirt. BEFORE the ball entering the area !!

I need better highlights smile.gif
QUOTE (dst @ Oct 29 2006, 09:56 PM)
IMO he did not prove no sh1t in the WC ... but to be fair I haven't watch much of him other than that !!

He was very stable in the little time he played. Could be a great buy IMO
dst
QUOTE (mishale @ Oct 29 2006, 11:01 PM)
I need better highlights  smile.gif

check the video section again !! smile.gif
misha
@dst
Yes you are right. It wasn't a foul.
Kaladze messed up there.
Rossoneri7
Ok after reading through the thread .. I noticed a LOT of negative vibes ..

Why are there negative vibes in here ?!

You people sign on everyday .. To a forum that is called 'MilanFan' ... And you sit and criticize :

- the president (Silvio)
- our champions
- the coach
- the subs
- etc ...

Every single day !!! It's boring ..ZZZzzzz

WAKE UP !!!! Some of you think that the season is over, well if that's your opinion then keep it that way .. You wont reach 10,000 posts by stating the same thing over and over again !!

Sometimes I doubt that some of you know what your talking about ?! Criticizing Gila for his goal drought is one thing, but to keep pointing fingers from one problem to another is getting depressing !!! I mean it's like a snow ball .. First it's Gila, then it's Carlo, then it's the age of the defence ( while u contradict ur self everytime, the name Paolo Maldini is mentioned) !!

Then there is the thing about the formation .. You criticize the formation because we lost ! Had we won 1,000,000 - 4 .. Then you'd be 'Ohh yeah we kicked their asses.. tata ti tata ta' ..

As a fan, going through Deportivo, Istanbul, Calciopoli (point deduction), loosing the top seat in the past two seasons to Juve (..sooo close on both occasions..), the lose of Andrei Shevchenko, the out of form strikers that we have (..had.. Thanks Gila); these are all current down falls that we have had, but still .. I stood through it with my held held up high !!!

The San Siro on numerous occasions .. (hold on .. ALWAYS! ) was in FULL support of Milan while the team fell time and time again .. I live far from the San Siro (.. ok really far ! ), but my heart was there and my mind was there to witness what a GRAND team we have .. We came back from 1-4 down !!!! to make it 3-4 !!! Even Barca against Real couldnt dream of doing it (..ohh and BTW, they have a young, fully equipt team ready for any challenge..) .. You know why ?!?!?!?! CUZ WE ARE MILAN !!!!!

Sick and tiered of ingrates; who don't have the courage to cheer on a team who made them proud .. They say old, worn out, unambitious .. Well I say this is Milan !!! This is my team !!! This is why this forum had been made .. For people to support the team not condemn the team from the Board to the coach(s) to the players to the subs .. !!
I_Rossoneri

And had we agreed to buy Diarra then he would have wanted to come to us. Every player says it's their dream move when they sign for a new club. It was our own naivety that we never signed him, we sat back in the vain hope that madrid would let us sign fatnaldo in return rolleyes.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.