Full Version: 28/10/06 - Serie A - AC Milan vs Inter
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Matches > Archive 06/07
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
fresh_prince7
How delayed is the audio commentary.. :S

KAKA'!!!!!!!!!
Jack Sparrow
In that case why bother with a manager?

I don't think we have a manager. We have a coach who is treated as a tool by our crummy management.

His job is to something to bring all that talent into some semblance of tactics and training and sh!t.
I_Rossoneri
Good old merda, this is why they should never be champions
misha
Nesta was so closssssssssssssssssssssssssse
I_Rossoneri
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Oct 28 2006, 08:22 PM)
I don't think we have a manager. We have a coach who is treated as a tool by our crummy management.

His job is to something to bring all that talent into some semblance of tactics and training and sh!t.

And to motivate lazy players...
misha
1 min left
Jack Sparrow
Well at least we fought 4-3...not bad.
I_Rossoneri
All I can say is why didn't we play like this from the beginning?
ACM-pippo
90+5 hmmmm its Pippo time, but he's not there
ACM-pippo
90+5 hmmmm its Pippo time, but he's not there
I_Rossoneri
Final whistle
Milan Are Brilliant
Good effort but we've lost goodbye Serie A
misha
Free kick. The lasr chance.

It's over.
milanista88
crazy match
RED&BLACK Milan
more like WHY DIDNT PLAY LIKE THIS the few weeks !!
milanista88
maybe ur expecting too much
RED&BLACK Milan
ashamed because Inzhaghi was pulled by materazzi in the first half in the box and gila had a goal disallowed...
Jack Sparrow
I love football....I love the derby...and for what it's worth...no other two teams coulda made this kind of match.

For this and this alone I'm grateful to the merda.
fresh_prince7
We showed heart. But now with the result as it stands, everything will be looked upon as fine and dandy I bet rolleyes.gif . Even though it was against 9 men effectively after the 4th inter goal went in.

I WANT CHANGES!! devil.gif
Milan Are Brilliant
QUOTE (RED&BLACK Milan @ Oct 28 2006, 08:27 PM)
more like WHY DIDNT PLAY LIKE THIS the few weeks !!

We were ok in the 2nd half but the 1st we looked a joke really.
m1ke
Good game. It's a shame about the first half, I still thought we played well but Inter just finished their chances.

Looks like CL qualification is going to be priority this season, along with the CL itself wink.gif
Portman
FT. 4-3... Inter deserved. Better team, better squad.

OK guys, season is over as I predicted earlier in September.

Maybe now some people will open their eyes and see that we have no chance this season. Galliani included.
Milan Are Brilliant
QUOTE (fresh_prince7 @ Oct 28 2006, 08:28 PM)
We showed heart. But now with the result as it stands, everything will be looked upon as fine and dandy I bet  rolleyes.gif .

Nah, I mean I'm glad we played better in the 2nd half, had we played like we did in the 1st the whole way through the match I would have been mad.

But at the end of the day we lost, we could have lost 18-0 rather than this we still get 0 points. But at least Gilardino is off the mark now, because Oliveira sure as hell shouldn't be anywhere near the Milan team.
I_Rossoneri
We played better in the second half although we were already 2-0 down. Well the title is down to either the merda, Roma or even Palermo, I just hope we can finish in the top 4 because at this moment in time I don't think we can even do that!
ACM-pippo
That referee realmad.gif realmad.gif realmad.gif realmad.gif realmad.gif realmad.gif realmad.gif
I'm hope that Berlusconi's guys will do theirs job devilsmiley.gif
KillerMax
Seriously did you see Seedorf? WTF? He can play like a God... But only in big games? That's just not fair...
arivanjj
crazy match. really wasn't happy that we scored that last goal, now carlo and them are gonna give us the crap about how we almost got a draw and that sh1t. denying them-selves
misha
Shots on goal: Milan 15 Inter 8
We won the second half but why? did he had to change the formation for this game of all games? That f@cking first half was the diference in the end and of course Ancelotti is to blame for that.
So many chances in the second half and to see Inter players celebrating in the end is so f@cking painful...

Forza Milan!!!
Milan Are Brilliant
QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Oct 28 2006, 08:32 PM)
Seriously did you see Seedorf? WTF? He can play like a God... But only in big games? That's just not fair...

If that's Seedorf playing as a God then time for him to move along...

EDIT: My Mistake, he did have a good game, was thinking of someone else.
arivanjj
QUOTE (ACM-pippo @ Oct 29 2006, 06:31 AM)
That referee  realmad.gif  realmad.gif  realmad.gif  realmad.gif  realmad.gif  realmad.gif  realmad.gif

it's done ph34r.gif
HasanHasanly
Yes, this is Milan that we are looking for. This is Milan that we love and we cry for. This is Milan that never gives up, and never allows anywun to bring him down.

I may now sound strange, but gila did score, and gained my respect, for that brief, but magnificent and unbelieveable moment.

Experience and power in Zee and Il Capitano played their role in the victory of our team today, and we thank them, for being the beating heart of Milan for so long.

The game that Milan showed during the second period, was the game that we want to see, the only image of a merda player begging the ref to end the game can not supress even the feeling of ectazy...

The game that Milan showed today shows that Milan has not yet given up the fight, despite loosing Sheva, Rui, Silvio and Galliani.

We did **** the merda today, yes, this was not a defeat, this was a victory, and this will go down into the history as another brilliant game of Milan, and shameful defeat of Inter....

AC MILAN 3-4 INTER MILAN

Thank you all for this magnificent game!
I_Rossoneri
QUOTE (ACM-pippo @ Oct 28 2006, 08:31 PM)
That referee  realmad.gif  realmad.gif  realmad.gif  realmad.gif  realmad.gif  realmad.gif  realmad.gif

You can't blame the ref as thats just clutching at straws.
agenth
Zlatan with some great skill and strength but he loses the ball, now Milan counter and Inzaghi is almost in the box and he goes down pulled by Materazzi! But no foul! And Inzaghi is booked! Shocking decision, Materazzi took hold of his arm then his shirt.

that was unfair!!!
KillerMax
This is mainly due to us having an old squad... We have great teamwork... We can pass the ball around for 10 minutes... but that's about it... No dribbling... no speed... Not many good crosses... I mean I really can't cuss at Cafu... The man is 36 and doing all he can... 36 is really old... so is 38, 34, 33 and 40...

Now, let's get ready to hear the excuses... rolleyes.gif
Warchant
QUOTE (Portugal @ Oct 28 2006, 03:31 PM)
FT. 4-3... Inter deserved. Better team, better squad.

OK guys, season is over as I predicted earlier in September.

Maybe now some people will open their eyes and see that we have no chance this season. Galliani included.

we lost 4-3 against a good squad

that, in no way, means that the season is over
RED&BLACK Milan
I agree no matter the result, changes are needed. but we fought back and showed we can score goals....these players need to stay motivated even against the lesser teams not just the big teams and main rivials...

I hope we can take the positives of the lost and start playing like the old Milan...
bigmacmtl
i probably would have been happy with 4-0 against us cuz that would make galliani and company looked retarded, cuz according to them the reason we arent winning is cuz of luck. we need a shake up and it's been obvious for a while. we dint have the extra push in last two seasons, and management is simply not making the right decisions. it's not just matter of inter getting the 3 pts it's alos they just gained all the confidence in the world to know they beat they can beat us and are better. i'll say inter are better because they fisnihed their chances and we dint, normally thats our style of play. i think it's time for pippo to leave, he misses way too many chances and he just isnt getting the job done anymore. maybe not get ride of him but get a new striker and demote him.
QUOTE (arivanjj @ Oct 28 2006, 03:33 PM)
crazy match. really wasn't happy that we scored that last goal, now carlo and them are gonna give us the crap about how we almost got a draw and that sh1t. denying them-selves
I_Rossoneri
QUOTE (HasanHasanly @ Oct 28 2006, 08:36 PM)
Yes, this is Milan that we are looking for. This is Milan that we love and we cry for. This is Milan that never gives up, and never allows anywun to bring him down.

I may now sound strange, but gila did score, and gained my respect, for that brief, but magnificent and unbelieveable moment.

Experience and power in Zee and Il Capitano played their role in the victory of our team today, and we thank  them, for being the beating heart of Milan for so long.

The game that Milan showed during the second period, was the game that we want to see, the only image of a merda player begging the ref to end the game can not supress even the feeling of ectazy...

The game that Milan showed today shows that Milan has not yet given up the fight, despite loosing Sheva, Rui, Silvio and Galliani.

We did **** the merda today, yes, this was not a defeat, this was a victory, and this will go down into the history as another brilliant game of Milan, and shameful defeat of Inter....
AC MILAN 3-4 INTER MILAN

Thank you all for this magnificent game!

But at the end of the day we are now 14 points behind merda, there is absolutely no way we can ever catch up now. But at least we went out with a fight.
Jack Sparrow
Positives:

1. Our players are not outta form, they were just plain lazy...but they have heart.
2. We know now for a fact that 4-3-2-1 will not work
3. We can now go all out for the CL
4. Merda inspite of their team can still screw up. The Milan we knew woulda f@cked them...and I think that Milan will be the team that play when it's time for second leg of the derby(it is there isn' t it)
5.The San Siro is still the BEST stadium in the world. Emirates, Trafford, Bernabeu, Camp Nou be damned.
6. The Milan derby is still the best in the world. Real-Barca sucks Advocaat in comparison.
7.GILA SCOOOOORED

Negatives:

1. Our players are lazy
2. Kaka is doing(or having to do) too much pointless running.
3. Pirlo seems to have left his skills back in Germany. LaPalma needs to find it and return it as soon as possible. I'm sure Silvio will pay for it handsomely, though I suspect he'll do it for free.
4. Our defence is looking pathetic. Granted it was up against the best forward line, but this habit of defensive lapses has been plaguing Milan for ages and Carlo needs to wake up.
5. Nesta needs to remember why he used to be called the best CB in the world.
6.Our entire defence needs an overhaul.
7. Carlo needs to be a little quicker on his feet. His tactic changes are 13 minutes too late(precisely..trust me on this).

Neutrals:

1.Portugal was right but not entirely. Inter are the better team, have the better brain for transfers and for what it's worth seem to have better Chemistry. But we are still MILAN

2. I shall not be shooting myself in the head smile.gif, but I will be banging it hard against a poster of Paolo. God let me down today, inspite of me repeatedly praying for two more goals. sad.gif

3. It was Inter that bribed the officials smile.gif But the whole of Italy and the world will still not realize it!

No ratings from me people. Henceforth this is what I shall do after a match
Milan Are Brilliant
QUOTE (bigmacmtl @ Oct 28 2006, 08:40 PM)
i think it's time for pippo to leave, he misses way too many chances and he just isnt getting the job done anymore. maybe not get ride of him but get a new striker and demote him.

Pippo? Did you see Oliveira huh.gif

Why, oh why did we sign that player. He didn't do anything and hasn't this season bar like the opening game.
HasanHasanly
@I_Rossoneri

I know we lost, but if we will keep playing like this the whole season, now that both merda and all Italy has seen our game, we will loook like monsters, and will crush them into dust...
KillerMax
QUOTE (Kaka Is Brilliant @ Oct 28 2006, 02:42 PM)
Pippo? Did you see Oliveira  huh.gif

Why, oh why did we sign that player. He didn't do anything and hasn't this season bar like the opening game.

He is a good striker... He just hasn't got much playing time... It's pintless to blame him... of course we all wanted better signings... But I don't think Oli is bad at all...
HasanHasanly
@Kaka Is Brilliant

Hmm, true but i think he needs time, i personally have more hope in him than i have in Gila scoring in a month...
Milan Are Brilliant
QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Oct 28 2006, 08:45 PM)
He is a good striker... He just hasn't got much playing time... It's pintless to blame him... of course we all wanted better signings... But I don't think Oli is bad at all...

Not blaming him, just pending the question why did we sign him? tongue.gif
QUOTE (HasanHasanly @ Oct 28 2006, 08:45 PM)
@Kaka Is Brilliant
Hmm, true but i think he needs time, i personally have more hope in him than i have in Gila scoring in a month...

Nah I have the feeling Gilar will go on from tonight.
KillerMax
QUOTE (HasanHasanly @ Oct 28 2006, 02:44 PM)
@I_Rossoneri

I know we lost, but if we will keep playing like this the whole season, now that both merda and all Italy has seen our game, we will loook like monsters, and will crush them into dust...

Don't forget we got crushed into dust first!!! Merda always win like this... It's in their blood... 4-3.. 5-4... 2-1... 7-5....
Jack Sparrow
@I_Ross: You do realize Hasan has a point? I mean theoretically, no team, NO team, not even Chelsea with Sheva will be able to withstand the Milan between the 50th and 90th minutes. And that's without players like Gourcuff and Serginho. With Gila not in form(he'll be back now) and the team up against the wall.

Imagine if we were to unleash this Milan on Serie A for every single match. I can't wait to see us face Roma. devil.gif
HasanHasanly
@Kaka Is Brilliant

I hope that will happen someday....
bigmacmtl
oh i dint mention oliveira cuz he hasnt earned any respect, he doesnt seem to do anything creative, just another penalty box striker. i was tolod that when we got him and milan and carlo went on and on about how he can replace sheva but what the experts said he isnt that type of player. besides just look at him he looks so stiff and like he has down syndrome. but ya oliveira is just useless for us, complete waste of 10 million.
QUOTE (Kaka Is Brilliant @ Oct 28 2006, 03:42 PM)
Pippo? Did you see Oliveira  huh.gif

KillerMax
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Oct 28 2006, 02:47 PM)
@I_Ross: You do realize Hasan has a point? I mean theoretically, no team, NO team, not even Chelsea with Sheva will be able to withstand the Milan between the 50th and 90th minutes. And that's without players like Gourcuff and Serginho. With Gila not in form(he'll be back now) and the team up against the wall.

Imagine if we were to unleash this Milan on Serie A for every single match. I can't wait to see us face Roma. devil.gif

You do realize that that's not going to happen... right? Maybe we will play a couple agressive games... but our problem is here to stay until we make some changes...
Milan Are Brilliant
QUOTE (bigmacmtl @ Oct 28 2006, 08:48 PM)
oh i dint mention oliveira cuz he hasnt earned any respect, he doesnt seem to do anything creative, just another penalty box striker. i was tolod that when we got him and milan and carlo went on and on about how he can replace sheva but what the experts said he isnt that type of player. besides just look at him he looks so stiff and like he has down syndrome. but ya oliveira is just useless for us, complete waste of 10 million.

My point entirely. A Sheva replacement, that aint gonna happen until we get Torres...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.