Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Offical: Oliveira to milan
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > Archive 06/07
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Portman
Marca, spanish newspaper says that we've reached a deal with Betis for Ricardo Oliveira - 15M euros.

RICARDO OLIVEIRA
-
Date of birth: 06 May 1980
Height: 183 cm
Weight: 82 kg
Position: Forward
Current Club: Real Betis (Spain)
Portman
He was 11 times on the Brazil NT, scoring 4 goals.

I watched him in Brazil and in Spain. He's good. But to replace Shevchenko? rolleyes.gif

I'd prefer someone younger than 26. But, if we really get this one, I would not be sad, just a little bit dissapointed.

He might be a good surprise in Calcio, if this new is confirmed.
han2503
I'm not buying into anything until it is confirmed on our official site, we have already gone through the same cycle twice first with Sobis then with Ronaldo, with everyone saying that they where ours and in the end not one of them even came.

I still can't get over the fact that they let Sobis go to RACING SANTANDER
Portman
QUOTE (han2503 @ Aug 25 2006, 03:10 PM)
I still can't get over the fact that they let Sobis go to RACING SANTANDER

It's not confirmed yet I think.
-

ON TOPIC:

This guy has some good stats:

2003/04 Season in Betis Totals - 19 matches, 9 goals*
2004/05 Season in Betis Totals - 36 matches, 22 goals*
2005/06 Season in Betis Totals - 14 matches, 9 goals* until he has gone to Brazil on loan.

*all the competitions
Portman
Just heard on TV Record - brazillian tv - that Ricardo Oliveira is gonna be on medical tests @ Milan this afternoon, and if everything OK, he'll sign for 12-15M euros.
m1ke
I've never actually heard of this guy. Does anyone have any videos? What's his style of play?
Milan Are Brilliant
QUOTE (m1ke @ Aug 25 2006, 04:24 PM)
I've never actually heard of this guy. Does anyone have any videos? What's his style of play?

Goal Against Barca!

Hmm not sure he is worth the money though...
Darunia
Goal.com has Oliveira from Betis to Milan as Confirmed.
Portman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OC4tYChMOrs - Goal vs. Barcelona
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsAtO8SFnOY - Good work
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGsmVJXTqm0 - Great goal

His style is like a 1st, 2nd foward... a quick guy, good tecnique, good shot. But he usual doesn't assist.
rossonari (8)
YES!!!!!!!!! now they re talkin!!! this guy is amaziiin!!!! barcalona fears him -madrid too ,, i cant believe he s comin that amaaazin!!! for ppl who dont know him ,, he s better than sobis and i wish he comes:D i hope he does ,,,,,,,,
rossonari (8)
QUOTE (Darunia @ Aug 25 2006, 07:43 PM)

its truuuuuuuuuuuuuuuueeee biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif he caaaaamEEEEEEEE ,,,
Portman
Calm down people. NOTHING OFFICIAL YET - http://www.acmilan.it

In the CL he has a good record, if we look at Gilardino for example:

Oliveira: 5 matches, 3 goals
Gilardino: 6 matches, 0 goals rolleyes.gif
dst
hmm ... I thought he was younger but anyway ... considering who we've signed recently he's still an infant!!!! tongue.gif

let's just wait and see ... Oh and Marca??? they're just toilet paper!!!!! rolleyes.gif
han2503
Well some people that frequantly watch La Liga are saying that he is really good one even said that he is better then Torres!! ohmy.gif

But they said that he was a bit injury prone because of a terrible injury that he suffered, I would have been more happier if they got both him and Sobis, at least we can rotate them and if one got injured we wouldn't have a big problem
Jack Sparrow
Sep 1st people...silence is golden on my part till that date
han2503
QUOTE (Darunia @ Aug 25 2006, 04:43 PM)

You're talking about this right link

25/08/2006 R. Oliveira Betis - Milan Confirmed Full Ownership

I don't know whaere they have confirmed this but I guess this guy will be our new striker since goal.com where the ones that said that Coppola was at Milan when no one actually knew it, but it was in fact true
Captain Ambro
UFFICIALE: Ricardo Oliveira al Milan
25.08.2006 19.24 di Appi . articolo letto 1230 volte
Arriva dal Betis Siviglia è brasiliano ed è il nuovo attaccante del Milan, si chiama Ricardo Oliveira.
Dunque il Milan spiazza tutti. Olivera è sbarcato da poco a Fiumicino con Braida e Galliani.

TuttoMercatoWeb

I can't read this... Anyone speaks italian?
adooooo
Well according to THIS SOURCE (tutto mercato web) it is official that Oliveira has signed for Milan.

Now my thoughts about this.
Last season he was injured when playing in Betis and despite this he scored 4 goals at 9 matches. After that he went to Sao Paolo where he scored 12 goals at 7 matches (!!!!),according to me that is much better than Tevez.
And the season before that he scored 22 goals at 37 matches.

This guy is great, and I am satisfied with this transfer.
My thoughts about all this.

Kisses devil.gif devilsmiley.gif
han2503
QUOTE (adooooo @ Aug 25 2006, 05:50 PM)
Well according to THIS SOURCE (tutto mercato web) it is official that Oliveira has signed for Milan.

Now my thoughts about this.
Last season he was injured when playing in Betis and despite this he scored 4 goals at 9 matches. After that he went to Sao Paolo where he scored 12 goals at 7 matches (!!!!),according to me that is much better than Tevez.
And the season before that he scored 22 goals at 37 matches.

This guy is great, and I am satisfied with this transfer.
My thoughts about all this.

Kisses devil.gif  devilsmiley.gif

As I said before some people on other forums who watch La Liga matches frequantly said that he is even better then Torres, I don't know if he is right, but his scoring record is certainly impressive, let's see if he would be enough.

Just want to add that I keep seeing on a lot of Italian TV sports shows that we will give Foggia to Lazio in co-ownership + cash for Oddo. If they did this then I think it would be a good deal, we need Oddo and I'm pretty sure that Foggia won't get that much playing time.
fresh_prince7
Hmm I can't really comment.. his statistics are pretty impressive, particularly that recent form. Well we have one ricardo in our team.. if he's half as good as that, were in business. Hope he slots in well for us.

Anyone got his videos of his champions league goals from last season?
Captain Ambro
regarding Foggia, I hope were just talking about a loan here. I would be furious if they gave up on a player like Foggia, he's one of the biggest talents of italian football... I'd rather keep Foggia than getting Oddo, if I had to choose.
Jack Sparrow
Hey han2503...can u explain the concept of co-ownership to me.??How does it work?
Portman
QUOTE (Captain Ambro @ Aug 25 2006, 05:49 PM)
UFFICIALE: Ricardo Oliveira al Milan
25.08.2006 19.24 di Appi .    articolo letto 1230 volte
Arriva dal Betis Siviglia è brasiliano ed è il nuovo attaccante del Milan, si chiama Ricardo Oliveira.
Dunque il Milan spiazza tutti. Olivera è sbarcato da poco a Fiumicino con Braida e Galliani.

TuttoMercatoWeb
I can't read this... Anyone speaks italian?

It's says that he arrived in Italy with Braida and Galliani. Basically that.
han2503
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Aug 25 2006, 06:04 PM)
Hey han2503...can u explain the concept of co-ownership to me.??How does it work?

I don't really know

regarding Foggia, I hope were just talking about a loan here. I would be furious if they gave up on a player like Foggia, he's one of the biggest talents of italian football... I'd rather keep Foggia than getting Oddo, if I had to choose.

The rumors are that we will have co-ownership with Lazio for him
Portman
Milan: dal Betis arriva Oliveira
Il bomber: "Felice di essere qui"

Sfumata la trattativa per Ronaldo, la missione spagnola di Galliani e Braida non è andata comunque a vuoto. Il Milan per l'attacco ha acquistato dal Betis Siviglia Ricardo Oliveira, 23 gol due anni fa nella Liga. Il bomber brasiliano, pagato circa 15 milioni di euro, è sbarcato a Milano poco dopo le 19. "Sono contento di essere stato ingaggiato da un club così importante come il Milan". La firma dopo le visite mediche.

TGcom.IT

"Happy to be here" Oliveira

"I'm happy to be in such an important club like Milan"
han2503
Milan pick Ruben Oliveira

Having abandoned their bid for Ronaldo, Milan are hours away from signing ex-Betis Seville forward Ricardo Oliveira, confirmed the player.

“I am happy to have been signed by such an important club as Milan,” commented the 26-year-old Brazilian as the private jet touched down this evening.

He was accompanied by Rossoneri transfer gurus Ariedo Braida and Adriano Galliani, who were in Spain this week to discuss Ronaldo’s move from Real Madrid, but turned their attention to another Liga-based Selecao star instead.

It’s reported Oliveira will put pen to paper on a four-year contract worth £1m per season after sealing a £10m switch from Real Betis Seville.

The transfer depends on the results of a medical, though, as Oliveira was the Spanish League’s top scorer in 2004-05 with 22 goals before snapping a cruciate knee ligament in November last year.

He was loaned to Sao Paulo in his homeland to help recover from the injury and helped them reach the Final of the Copa Libertadores.
han2503
I think it will be announced first thing tomorrow morning with him being presented to the press in the afternoon.

All he need to go through is a medical and it will be done
Portman
Oliveira a Milano per firmare - http://www.gazzetta.it

Oliveira in Milano to sign for Milan

It seems that it's done. rolleyes.gif
fresh_prince7
I assume the idea of having co-ownership is if another club is after foggia.. I suppose it'll need agreement from both sides. It Also probably give us the option to buy back the percentage of foggia lazio will own or vice versa. I think thats the key, chances are we will want him back and we'll have that option to buy out his lazio ownership. Thats my newly developed skills of law.. sounds reasonable lol. If thats the case wouldn't be the worst thing to do.. he'll get alot more game time and we'll get oddo. Seems a good solution.
X-Offender
Haha, it's Ricardo, not Ruben. laugh.gif
Anyway, yeah, he has to pass Milan Lab first, but that isn't a problem, he's ours. I don't know if this will be enough to complete our attack, but he's definitely a good signing.
KillerMax
Yeah, it's official. Goal.com have never been wrong about a transfer when it says: "confirmed".

Well, good to have him on board.
han2503
QUOTE (fresh_prince7 @ Aug 25 2006, 06:16 PM)
I assume the idea of having co-ownership is if another club is after foggia.. I suppose it'll need agreement from both sides. It Also probably give us the option to buy back the percentage of foggia lazio will own or vice versa. I think thats the key, chances are we will want him back and we'll have that option to buy out his lazio ownership. Thats my newly developed skills of law.. sounds reasonable lol. If thats the case wouldn't be the worst thing to do.. he'll get alot more game time and we'll get oddo. Seems a good solution.

Yeah I think you're right, I'm sure that he will spend most of his season on the bench any way if he stays and that just a waiste of talent that needs to develop. I say give him to Lazio for a few seasons, see if he develops into what promises to be a great player then if we want we get him back.

Plus right now we really need Oddo. I would also like to see them go for Gallas but I don't think that's going to happen. I would be happy if we got Oddo
Portman

Here's him at the aeroport with Galliani. smile.gif
Jack Sparrow
ok....so who will foggia play for then??
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Aug 25 2006, 06:16 PM)
Haha, it's Ricardo, not Ruben. laugh.gif
Anyway, yeah, he has to pass Milan Lab first, but that isn't a problem, he's ours. I don't know if this will be enough to complete our attack, but he's definitely a good signing.

Yeah I thought there was somthing strange in the title but I didn't give it a second thought.

That is what concerns me the most, will he be enough to at least provide us a bit of what Sheva gave us, I don't know I really hope so, this is why I keep thinking that they should have gotten Sobis, I know he is not confirmed at Racing but it really seems like they have totally lost interest in him
han2503
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Aug 25 2006, 06:21 PM)
ok....so who will foggia play for then??

Lazio

But just keep in mind that these are just rumors coming out of the media nothing concrete
X-Offender
Lazio has Behrami injured for 3 months so they definitely need Foggia. I agree with han, if Foggia stays on the bench (which is very probable), it will be just a waste of talent. Better loan him to Lazio + cash to get Oddo, who we need a lot more.
X-Offender
QUOTE (Portugal @ Aug 25 2006, 07:21 PM)

Here's him at the aeroport with Galliani.  smile.gif

Oh, thanks for the pic Portugal. king.gif
KillerMax
QUOTE (Portugal @ Aug 25 2006, 12:21 PM)

Here's him at the aeroport with Galliani.  smile.gif

Great pic! smile.gif
Jack Sparrow
He looks a million times better than Tevez....kid's got style...but has he got stuff??? We shall find out...
han2503

Well he did play for Sao Paolo and his name is Ricardo, maybe he'll be our next Kaka smile.gif (actually I'm praying for it to happen)
han2503
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Aug 25 2006, 06:27 PM)
He looks a million times better than Tevez....kid's got style...but has he got stuff??? We shall find out...

WOW!! sometimes we really think alike, that is exactly what I was thinking when I saw that picture 'well at least he's not ugly like Tevez'
Jack Sparrow
next kaka no....You know what i want han...next season....Real and Chelsea come to Milan on their hands and knees and offer a 150 million dollar bid for Ricky and Ricardo....and Silvio makes a public gesture of showing the middle finger....and Real Betis slap their heads saying why didn't he play like that for us...
Jack Sparrow
WOW!! sometimes we really think alike, that is exactly what I was thinking when I saw that picture 'well at least he's not ugly like Tevez'

laugh.gif You know what they say about great minds and all that wink.gif
han2503
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Aug 25 2006, 06:30 PM)
next kaka no....You know what i want han...next season....Real and Chelsea come to Milan on their hands and knees and offer a 150 million dollar bid for Ricky and Ricardo....and Silvio makes a public gesture of showing the middle finger....and Real Betis slap their heads saying why didn't he play like that for us...

I'm not saying I want him to be like Kaka, but that he makes an impact on the team like Kaka did, that's what I'm hoping for.

And yes I'm hoping for that too, let's see what happens, because serie A is harder then the La Liga and I'm afraid that he won't adjust to it
han2503
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Aug 25 2006, 06:32 PM)
laugh.gif You know what they say about great minds and all that wink.gif

I know wink.gif
Portman
He comes from a injury. I just hope he passes the Medical testes from Milan Lab, that are not easy.

And for the nerds: YES. HE'S GOOD IN PES and FM, CM, FIFA whatever... biggrin.gif
Jack Sparrow
Yesssssss........watch out Barca....Ricardo gonna kick Eto'o @ss..lemme just get Fifa 06 started....was tired of 1-0 2-0 wins in WrldClass....bring on the tennis match scorelines yeeaahhhh!!!
han2503
QUOTE (Portugal @ Aug 25 2006, 06:37 PM)
He comes from a injury. I just hope he passes the Medical testes from Milan Lab, that are not easy.

And for the nerds: YES. HE'S GOOD IN PES and FM, CM, FIFA whatever...  biggrin.gif

I always thought that nerds where the one who liked study a lot and not play video games wink.gif
KillerMax
QUOTE (han2503 @ Aug 25 2006, 12:34 PM)
I'm not saying I want him to be like Kaka, but that he makes an impact on the team like Kaka did, that's what I'm hoping for.

And yes I'm hoping for that too, let's see what happens, because serie A is harder then the La Liga and I'm afraid that he won't adjust to it

Most Brazilians fit well in Serie A. That has always been the case.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.