Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [IT] Serie A 2014-15
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > General Football > Football Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
Milan Are Brilliant
New thread for the upcoming Italian Serie A 2014-15 season.
Danny
Roma have to be joint favourites with Juve for this season.

I couldn't even guess where Milan will finish.
Fillipo Simone
Juve still the clear favorite, but much will depend on the mercato. I wouldn't count Inter out as well. This Conte thing a Vidal, Pogba even Pirlo leaving would bring certainly more balance into the league.
Danny
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jul 20 2014, 07:56 PM) *
Juve still the clear favorite, but much will depend on the mercato. I wouldn't count Inter out as well. This Conte thing a Vidal, Pogba even Pirlo leaving would bring certainly more balance into the league.

Juve under Conte were Inter under Jose. He made them.

Without him they'll be a shadow of their old selves IMO.
X-Offender
QUOTE (Danny @ Jul 20 2014, 09:09 PM) *

Without Conte and with Allegri I might add. wink.gif
Danny
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jul 20 2014, 08:54 PM) *
Without Conte and with Allegri I might add. wink.gif

They could have replaced him with anyone and I think it would have weakened them. However it's Han's claim they'll win the league anyway...no matter who the boss is...
han2503
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jul 20 2014, 08:56 PM) *

Agreed

QUOTE (Danny @ Jul 20 2014, 09:09 PM) *

This is exactly what I've said about them in the past, but now? Their team is set, they have a great side from front to back, unless they lose any of the components, they'll win the league

QUOTE (Danny @ Jul 20 2014, 10:07 PM) *
They could have replaced him with anyone and I think it would have weakened them. However it's Han's claim they'll win the league anyway...no matter who the boss is...

Because they do still have the best squad in the league. Roma are a very talented side, but still, this Juve is a machine. So unless Allegri really puts some MAJOR wrenches in the Juve cog, they will win the league this time around as well. I'm sure it won't be by the same margin because they won't be as efficient under Allegri as they were under Conte, but they will win it
kurtsimonw
Inter haven't done enough in terms of transfers to compete. They have bags of talent in midfield and Icardi with another year behind him will continue to improve, but Juve, Roma and Napoli are still better sides.

If Vidal leaves it could open things up a bit, but if he stays then it'll be Juve.
Danny
So Juve's big signing so far this window is Evra. A 34 year old LB. They've added Allegri now Evra. No wonder their fans are worried.
X-Offender
QUOTE (Danny @ Jul 21 2014, 09:30 PM) *
So Juve's big signing so far this window is Evra. A 34 year old LB. They've added Allegri now Evra. No wonder their fans are worried.

Morata?
Danny
Meh.
Fillipo Simone
Could signing Evra mean one of the 4 CB will leave? Because all of Chiellini, Barzagli, Bonucci and Ogbonna will be in for first team football or at least some extended run. Also, I wouldn't mind us getting Caceres.
han2503
Just for some comedy to brighten your days

Evra will be getting 3.5m at Juve laugh.gif

Morata already out injured for 50 days with knee ligament problems laugh.gif

The Allegri effect at it's best on that last bit of news laugh.gif
Danny
Shouldn't you be blaming MilanLab?
Jack Bauer
Maybe we should have a coppa thread?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BtJyNkBCMAA-bGh.png:large
han2503
QUOTE (Danny @ Jul 22 2014, 03:47 PM) *

We've never had the amount of injuries before as we did under Allegri, which reached epic proportions at one point.

We can talk about Milan lab all we want but training methods, diet, etc all have an effect. I'm just glad to see he's taken some of the staff he had with us over to Juve
X-Offender
QUOTE (Danny @ Jul 22 2014, 12:34 AM) *
Meh.

Cost 'em €20 million.
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (Danny @ Jul 22 2014, 04:47 PM) *

Nah, clearly Max was head physio at Milan and is again at Juve.
Danny
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Jul 22 2014, 05:38 PM) *
Nah, clearly Max was head physio at Milan and is again at Juve.

And he woulda got away with it too had it not been for those pesky kids.
X-Offender
So, Juventus lost 3-2 to some Sunday league team in their first friendly. Go go Max! laugh.gif
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jul 25 2014, 05:57 PM) *
So, Juventus lost 3-2 to some Sunday league team in their first friendly. Go go Max! laugh.gif

Let's not laugh at them just yet, considering where we are and all

I think they'll start the season slowly, which could be where Roma really take a strong hold on the league since they're usually good starters
kurtsimonw
I wonder how many 11 v 11 training games, without a referee, get made fun of here? Or is it only when Allegri is in charge? rolleyes.gif
X-Offender
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Jul 25 2014, 10:35 PM) *
I wonder how many 11 v 11 training games, without a referee, get made fun of here? Or is it only when Allegri is in charge? rolleyes.gif

I never lose an opportunity to make fun of Allegri. Never.
kurtsimonw
You are consistant, I'll give you that.
Bluesummers
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jul 25 2014, 05:55 PM) *
I never lose an opportunity to make fun of Allegri. Never.

king.gif king.gif king.gif
han2503
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Jul 25 2014, 10:35 PM) *

Well they were playing against some amateur side, so no matter the circumstance, it is kind of funny, you have to admit
Danny
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jul 26 2014, 07:56 AM) *
Well they were playing against some amateur side, so no matter the circumstance, it is kind of funny, you have to admit

Yes, I know the feeling of losing to amateurs. Funny when you're not supporting the team who loses, end of the world if it's your team on the end of a thrashing to 'wtf utd XI'.
X-Offender
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9ln_OZ_ix0
arivanjj
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jul 27 2014, 10:29 AM) *

fantastic. they never get old those goals.

Here's one from today's game... there's something very satisfying about Gale ripping goals into Inter.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7hfnrH5sX4
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (arivanjj @ Jul 27 2014, 06:33 AM) *
fantastic. they never get old those goals.

Here's one from today's game... there's something very satisfying about Gale ripping goals into Inter.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7hfnrH5sX4

And the ball just deceived and swerved to the empty corner, brilliant!
Rossoneri7
So apparently Tavecchio is looking likely to fail in his candidacy for FIGC. Albertini is likely to win it.

If he does, it will be a monuments task for him, but I trust he will fill the shoes perfectly.

Maybe reform in Serie A will finally come?
han2503
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Jul 28 2014, 04:26 PM) *
So apparently Tavecchio is looking likely to fail in his candidacy for FIGC. Albertini is likely to win it.

If he does, it will be a monuments task for him, but I trust he will fill the shoes perfectly.

Good, why Serie A and Italy should continue to be a million steps behind the rest of the world is beyond me. Backing someone who has no issue with making racially driven comments would be a huge step in the wrong direction for the league, something it absolutely does not need at this point considering Serie A has become a second rate league these days
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jul 28 2014, 07:53 PM) *
Good, why Serie A and Italy should continue to be a million steps behind the rest of the world is beyond me. Backing someone who has no issue with making racially driven comments would be a huge step in the wrong direction for the league, something it absolutely does not need at this point considering Serie A has become a second rate league these days

Serie A is light-years behind because the country is/was on the brink of bankruptcy. Government's municipality will not release the properties (stadia), they will not reduce taxes, they will squeeze all their businesses be that football, telecom, manufacturing, you get the drift.

Germany on the other hand is in a promising position. England, thanks to London alone, has a strong economy.

Spain are in shambles, just like Italy; except their TV distribution compensates to promote the top two teams. They own their stadiums even.

Albertini has a monuments challenge ahead of him is all I can say. Cuz if this continues, Serie A will be left with two Cl seats.
X-Offender
Serie A 14/15 calendar: http://www.football-italia.net/52762/serie-2014-15-fixtures

han2503
Just to make it easier

Week 1 - 31/8/14
Milan-Lazio

Week 2 - 14/9/14
Parma-Milan

Week 3 - 21/9/14
Milan-Juventus

Week 4 - 24/9/14
Empoli-Milan

Week 5 - 28/9/14
Cesena-Milan

Week 6 - 5/10/14
Milan-Chievo

Week 7 - 19/10/14
Verona-Milan

Week 8 - 26/10/14
Milan-Fiorentina

Week 9 - 29/10/14
Cagliari-Milan

Week 10 - 2/11/14
Milan-Palermo

Week 11 - 9/11/14
Sampdoria-Milan

Week 12 - 23/11/14
Milan-Inter

Week 13 - 30/11/14
Milan-Udinese

Week 14 - 7/12/14
Genoa-Milan

Week 15 - 14/12/14
Milan-Napoli

Week 16 - 21/12/14
Roma-Milan

Week 17 - 6/1/15
Milan-Sassuolo

Week 18 - 11/1/15
Torino-Milan

Week 19 - 18/1/15
Milan-Atalanta

han2503
What a b!tch of a schedule, I can't see one long stretch where we can actually build a good run tbh
Rossoneri7
First and third fixtures would be two fundamental games. If we win, the team could be boosted enough to steam ahead. Otherwise Inzaghi will be the man to go, and income Conte? Hmm

Those two fixtures, lazio and juve at home, we win; life gets so much better devil.gif Life on MF I mean headphone.gif

Till then, what was the City result again?
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Jul 28 2014, 06:26 PM) *

Maybe.

As I said in the other thread, Mr. Galliani is supporting Tavecchio (so does AC Milan). Another class act, no question.
dst
JUST GO GALLIANI!!! How can he support that damn racist dickhead??
TriniKing_CE
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Jul 28 2014, 04:09 PM) *
Till then, what was the City result again?

5-1 smile.gif
TriniKing_CE

A bit small but here's an image with all fixtures for the 2014-15 Serie A season.

And here's one with Milan's fixtures specifically.

TriniKing_CE
QUOTE (dst @ Jul 29 2014, 07:58 AM) *
JUST GO GALLIANI!!! How can he support that damn racist dickhead??

At least Barbara isn't for supporting him.

Unfortunately I don't believe her 'vote' counts.
Fillipo Simone
Galliani and Milan officially supported Tavecchio, what's more to say?
X-Offender
Why is Tavecchio a racist?
Fillipo Simone
Here are some links:

Guardian

NBC

Forza Italian Football
X-Offender
Here instead we get Opti Pobà, who previously ate bananas and then suddenly becomes a first-team player with Lazio

Well now... laugh.gif unsure.gif
TriniKing_CE
Last set of calendar fixtures... I promise! innocent.gif

dst
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jul 29 2014, 06:22 PM) *
Well now... laugh.gif unsure.gif

And Galliani said that Milan supports that man! For ****'s sake!!

Juventus, Fiorentina, Roma and others have come out against him before anyone asks.
il_diavolo_mtl
Just watched Roma-Madrid. I'd rathe ljalic then iturbe TBH
dst
Iturbe is a winger, isn't he?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.