QUOTE (Zed.D @ Oct 30 2010, 09:26 PM) *
I won't be able to watch this game for some reason. lucky me biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Amelia
Oddo--Nesta--Thiago--Zambro
Flamini--Pirlo--Boateng
Dinho
Ibra--Pato

Hopedully Oddo, Thiago, Zambro, Dinho and Pato are fit. Pato seemed to be having treatment to his ankle when he came off tonight
Zed.D
Um... Flamini will be on bench and Rino will start and probably play 90 minutes... I think it's proven that Max really likes Rino. either that or he's not brave enough to bench him...

No Flamini I'm sure.
han2503
QUOTE (Zed.D @ Oct 30 2010, 09:39 PM) *
Um... Flamini will be on bench and Rino will start and probably play 90 minutes... I think it's proven that Max really likes Rino. either that or he's not brave enough to bench him...

No Flamini I'm sure.

I'm just putting out the formation I want to see.

We'll most likely see Rino, Abbiati, Antonini and maybe even Robinho start rolleyes.gif
CHU-LIP
QUOTE (han2503 @ Oct 30 2010, 11:31 PM) *
biggrin.gif

Amelia
Flamini--Pirlo--Boateng
Dinho
Ibra--Pato

Hopedully Oddo, Thiago, Zambro, Dinho and Pato are fit. Pato seemed to be having treatment to his ankle when he came off tonight

oh yeah, we have good memories w/Dinho vs Mourinho.. if 1 thing.. i dont want Dinho vs Mourinho
Khedira will do his job, Dinho useless, Milan's attack killed
han2503
QUOTE (CHU-LIP @ Oct 30 2010, 09:54 PM) *
oh yeah, we have good memories w/Dinho vs Mourinho.. if 1 thing.. i dont want Dinho vs Mourinho
Khedira will do his job, Dinho useless, Milan's attack killed

Dinho against Mourinho? rolleyes.gif

What's that got to do with anything? If we put a strong midfield 3 behind him the Khedira won't be allowed to focus on just Dinho like the game against Madrid where they had it way to easy thatnks to Rino and Seedorf jogging along.

And what will playing Robinho as a "trequartista" rolleyes.gif bring to our game exactly? We'll end up playing the 4-3-3, draw it however you like that's what we'll end up playing, Pato pushed out thus rendered useless, Ibra having to play with his back to goal and Robinho disappearing like he did today. We had no penetration into Juve's terrible backline, which was missing Chiellini and were playing with Pepe of all people at RB. How do you exactly justify that Robinho should still be starting?

Your points were proved null and void today
samira
QUOTE (CHU-LIP @ Oct 30 2010, 10:23 PM) *
Pato, Zlatan
Robinho
Prince, Pirlo, Gattuso
Zambrotta, Silva, Nesta, Oddo
Abbiati

I'm sick of Antonini.

How can u be suck of Antonini
William405
Why did everyone write off Antonini,after a series of good matches.I know he had a bad match,but it's not reason to attack him so harshly.Most of the time Thiago Silva used to cover him,so he's adapted to him,yes he was reckless today.But I still prefer him over Oddo
CHU-LIP
QUOTE (han2503 @ Oct 31 2010, 12:01 AM) *
Dinho against Mourinho? rolleyes.gif

What's that got to do with anything? If we put a strong midfield 3 behind him the Khedira won't be allowed to focus on just Dinho like the game against Madrid where they had it way to easy thatnks to Rino and Seedorf jogging along.

Mourinho: tactical genius: Dinho useless: Milan sucks

look at inter inter and real games this and previous season..

QUOTE (samira @ Oct 31 2010, 12:02 AM) *
How can u be suck of Antonini

Because he is a defensive liability.. he costs us goals..

QUOTE (William405 @ Oct 31 2010, 12:06 AM) *
Why did everyone write off Antonini,after a series of good matches.I know he had a bad match,but it's not reason to attack him so harshly.Most of the time Thiago Silva used to cover him,so he's adapted to him,yes he was reckless today.But I still prefer him over Oddo

Oddo or Abate, I prefer both over Antonini..
han2503
QUOTE (CHU-LIP @ Oct 30 2010, 10:07 PM) *
Mourinho: tactical genius: Dinho useless: Milan sucks

look at inter inter and real games this an previous season..

What a great tactical assesment rolleyes.gif

Also you're so quick to blame it all on Dinho when there were so many problems in all those games you're talking about that Dinho should be the least of our worries
samira
Before, it wasn't like that cuz Robinho couldn't replace him yet but now.
u're starting to sound like X-Off tongue.gif tongue.gif
CHU-LIP
Maybe Robinho won't work also, if so, we are f***ed and need an aMC asap... I just have no faith in us getting points vs Real w/dinho so i prefer to gamble on Robinho. Except for the last 70 minutes (cry.gif) i liked our attack.
Dracoris
This is how I feel.

Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (Zed.D @ Oct 30 2010, 11:39 PM) *

No Flamini I'm sure.

Actually, this is one of the thing Max is right. Rino has played almost every match good or very good. Also, he's our captain, and we need one. But this match I agree; we need Flamini, especially a fresh Flamini.
X-Offender
Abbiati
Zambrotta - Nesta - T. Silva - Antonini
Boateng - Pirlo - Flamini
Robinho
Pato - Ibrahimovic

Yes, yes han, I know. This line-up will eventually turn into a 4-3-3 and we'll suck again. I just wish for 1. Flamini playing as a static DM; 2. Boateng covering the right flank; 3. Pato playing as a CF.

I still think this line-up could work if made function properly. Allegri has to get his sh!t together and stop this silly ideas of Gattuso going up forward and Pato playing as a winger. They kill our game.
Dracoris
I'd like to see Flamini but honestly (and to my surprise) G hasn't really done anything to lose his spot.
X-Offender
Say all you want, but I can't bare watching Gattuso play. The only thing he's capable of, besides chasing opponents like a mad dog, is playing the ball back to whoever gave it to him. Like, you pass it to me, I pass it to you, you pass it to me, I pass it to you, you pass it to me, I pass it to you... You get the idea.
arivanjj
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Oct 31 2010, 11:01 AM) *
Say all you want, but I can't bare watching Gattuso play. The only thing he's capable of, besides chasing opponents like a mad dog, is playing the ball back to whoever gave it to him. Like, you pass it to me, I pass it to you, you pass it to me, I pass it to you, you pass it to me, I pass it to you... You get the idea.

agreed. he doesnt help the game flow in any way, gets in awkward positions and has a good moment or two in an entire 90 minutes.
MizNelson
QUOTE (han2503 @ Oct 30 2010, 02:31 PM) *
biggrin.gif

Amelia
Flamini--Pirlo--Boateng
Dinho
Ibra--Pato

No way Amelia is getting the start.
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Oct 31 2010, 04:01 AM) *

I don't think this redux is serious. Sure, you can simplify every player that way, and the truth is Gattuso is old and shabby, but he has it still in him. He's our captain, that counts also.

But yes, if you ask me, I'd bench him for Real and teams with fast midfielders like them and play Flamini just like you said. Also, Nesta would be captain, not Pirlo. But...
han2503
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Oct 31 2010, 12:31 AM) *
Actually, this is one of the thing Max is right. Rino has played almost every match good or very good. Also, he's our captain, and we need one. But this match I agree; we need Flamini, especially a fresh Flamini.

I don't really see the 'very good' you speak of. Don't get me wrong I'm a big Rino fan, but compare this Rino to the Rino of just 2 short years ago and you wouldn't even think he's the same player. He's just not doing what needs to be done, that mean covering Pirlo, winning the ball and passing it quickly to Pirlo, now as ari said, he's getting into the most awkward positions for im, he's practically our most advanced mid, and that is just ridiculous, he's shooting shots that he has no business shooting, trying stupid lobs that never make it and just leaving Pirlo behind to do the dirty work. Imo Flamini should be our undisputed regular, it's such a waste to have him on the bench especially considering what our options are.

QUOTE (arivanjj @ Oct 31 2010, 03:18 AM) *
agreed. he doesnt help the game flow in any way, gets in awkward positions and has a good moment or two in an entire 90 minutes.

Exactly

QUOTE (MizNelson @ Oct 31 2010, 03:20 AM) *
No way Amelia is getting the start.

I know, again it's what I want to see, not what I think we'll see... dry.gif Abbiati was just horrible against Juve the mistakes he made... Both goals he had a part in and Amelia whenever he's played has been nothing short of perfect, wile Abbiati seems to have 1 great game, 1 horrible game

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Oct 31 2010, 08:20 AM) *
I don't think this redux is serious. Sure, you can simplify every player that way, and the truth is Gattuso is old and shabby, but he has it still in him. He's our captain, that counts also.

But yes, if you ask me, I'd bench him for Real and teams with fast midfielders like them and play Flamini just like you said. Also, Nesta would be captain, not Pirlo. But...

No he doesn't have it still in him imo, I remember a Rino who wouldn't let someone get past him even if that means he lost a leg in the process, this Rino gets nutmegged on a regular basis, mediocre players can easily run past him, and yes he runs a lot but that doesn't mean anything, especially if he's not doing his job.

I like seeing Pirlo as our captain, personally I think he's always been our best choice, Rino and Ambro both have issues when it comes to getting too heated up. Pirlo is all about his quite presence. Nesta will never be our captain.
Fillipo Simone
I know. But, IMO Nesta would be the prefect pick.

And sure, you're right with Rino not being half the player he was. But I still rate him and I still think he can bring Milan good. But, what I don't understand is why Allegri acts like he has no alternative. Flamini should be tested. IMO he's not as good as y'all expect him to be, but he should be tested.
han2503
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Oct 31 2010, 11:18 AM) *
I know. But, IMO Nesta would be the prefect pick.

And sure, you're right with Rino not being half the player he was. But I still rate him and I still think he can bring Milan good. But, what I don't understand is why Allegri acts like he has no alternative. Flamini should be tested. IMO he's not as good as y'all expect him to be, but he should be tested.

I watched him a lot during his time at Arsenal, so I know what he can really bring to the table, and no he hasn't really shown that at Milan, but I don't blame him for that since he's never been given a real chance. Rino imo should be a cover player not a starter.
acid911
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Oct 31 2010, 03:18 PM) *
But, IMO Nesta would be the prefect pick.

You can say that again. sleep.gif There's no one better, no one a more natural choice!
Panama Devil
Using Flamini instead of Gattuso is a no brainer.

At least Flamini is able to give a pass!

With Gattuso we have one player less in attack.

Mourinho is coming to the San Siro to destroy AC Milan. He´s not coming down to play for a draw. He coming to his former stadium and he wants to be bigger than the building.

He will rely on his super fast counter attacks.

It´s easy to know his strategy. I just hope Allegri knows it too!!!
samira
Personally I would like to see Milan play a 3-4-1-2 with abate and antonini running up and down the lanes prince/flamini & pirlo in the middle and dinho/robinho playing behind the 2 strikers.
But I wouldn't try that at an important game like Milan - Real Madrid.
samira
Personally I would like to see Milan play a 3-4-1-2 with abate and antonini running up and down the lanes prince/flamini & pirlo in the middle and dinho/robinho playing behind the 2 strikers.
But I wouldn't try that at an important game like Milan - Real Madrid.
Coldest
Reports claim, that Ronnie's trained with the rest of the squad, so I think he might start instead of Binho on Wed, considering Binho's non-impressive performance against Juve.
X-Offender
Yeah, he'll definitely start. I'm just scared of the fact that Allegri might play Seedorf along with him. unsure.gif
shevchenko_007
Nothing will change in this game.. the same players will play and we will probly get the same result, but I am always optimistic and will be up at 2:30am to watch my boys no matter the result and no matter how much they (Ibra) frustrates me.

Pirlo definitely needs a rest after this game because he is starting to deteriorate, his passes against Juve were way below par and it's not his fault, he is doing a lot of work every game that he shouldn't be doing and it's taking its toll on his technical ability.

This is probly for a future post but when Pirlo does get his rest I would like to see...

------------------Abbiati----------------

Zambro----Nesta----Silva----Antonini

--------Flamini--------Boateng---------

---Robinho------------------Ronnie----

--------------Pato----Ibra--------------

Essentially it's a 4-2-2-2 and if Flamini and Boateng can be tactically and positionally aware then the defence will have some decent cover and the front 4 can try and link up and do their thing. And Binho said he doesn't mind dropping back if he has to, so he can drop a bit and cover if needed.
X-Offender
Forget "the magnificent four", that line-up has written doom all over it. You think putting in more attackers will change anything? Our main problem is in midfield, yet you want to play with only two midfielders, one of them being a box-to-box who likes attacking. It simply won't work.

We should just stick to the 4-3-1-2 line-up, i.e. three midfielders, one trequartista and two forwards. That's the only formula that can make our game work.
shevchenko_007
But we don't have a proper trequartista and relying on Binho and Dinho to play there when it is clearly not their position doesn't help either. So we are gonna keep seeing the same sh!t every game.
X-Offender
Then we'll just have to arrange with Seedorf, Dinho and Binho till we sign a proper trequartista next summer.
Ry4n
revert back to the good old christmas tree formation and alternate between Seedorf and Ronaldinho for Trequartista simple , seedorf is'nt getting any younger so he doesnt need as much game time as Ronaldinho meaning play Ronaldinho more and Seedorf when Ronaldinho needs more a rest same with Gattuso and Flamini play Flamini more then gattuso..enough of this seniority bullshit its not helping its hindering the team more the old must make way for the new , i doesnt mean not playing the older players it just means playing them less and less
X-Offender
According to Studio Sport, Allegri will play the exact same line-up of the first game (meaning, the dreadful Pirlo-Gattuso-Seedorf midfield), only with Thiago instead of Bonera. I just hope Madrid don't humiliate us with another 4-0. rolleyes.gif
CHU-LIP
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Nov 1 2010, 08:20 PM) *
According to Studio Sport, Allegri will play the exact same line-up of the first game (meaning, the dreadful Pirlo-Gattuso-Seedorf midfield), only with Thiago instead of Bonera. I just hope Madrid don't humiliate us with another 4-0. rolleyes.gif

You mean Gattuso, Pirlo, Seedorf, Ronaldinho, Pato and Ibrahimovic as our midfield+forward?
blink.gif
Where is the balance?
Ry4n
QUOTE (CHU-LIP @ Nov 1 2010, 10:26 PM) *
You mean Gattuso, Pirlo, Seedorf, Ronaldinho, Pato and Ibrahimovic as our midfield+forward?
blink.gif
Where is the balance?

playing into Silvios hands laugh.gif no wonder they hired him and why leo left dry.gif
X-Offender
QUOTE (CHU-LIP @ Nov 1 2010, 07:26 PM) *
blink.gif
Where is the balance?

It just shows you Allegri is a complete incompetent and not worthy of being AC Milan's coach. Didn't he learn anything from the first game? Jesus!

I just hope Studio Sport are wrong on their predictions, though they usually are very accurate.
Ry4n
man i hope Alegri reverts back to somthing the Milan players can play under which is the 4-3-1-2 formation where Pirlo can play deep lying play maker and we can have a trequartista behind the two strikers wether its Robinho and Pato or Ibra and Robinho or Pato and Inzaghi or what ever that would work fine with the team we have imo
CHU-LIP
You know, I can live with a defeat vs Real, I will judge Allegri on the line-up + tactics + made we fun or ourselves or not ... and THAT line-up doesn't cut it for me... Allegri needs to show why he deserves more time QUICKLY. That line-up better be one annoying joke.
han2503
I can't believe that Allegri is even contemplating playing that 4 in midfield. It will be a disaster!! Rino and Seedorf connot be on the pitch, not together with Dinho. Imo if we're going to play 4-3-1-2 it has to e Dinho, therefore that means the mid has to be quick. Pirlo and Dinho are the brains we need, but they'll make us slow, so the other 2 need to inject some pace into us, either that or the midfield get run over again
X-Offender
It baffles me to no end, but I've just come to peace with the fact that Allegri is a mediocre coach and we'll have to live with it. sleep.gif
vnata001
QUOTE (han2503 @ Nov 1 2010, 11:51 AM) *
I can't believe that Allegri is even contemplating playing that 4 in midfield. It will be a disaster!! Rino and Seedorf connot be on the pitch, not together with Dinho. Imo if we're going to play 4-3-1-2 it has to e Dinho, therefore that means the mid has to be quick. Pirlo and Dinho are the brains we need, but they'll make us slow, so the other 2 need to inject some pace into us, either that or the midfield get run over again

oh no. sad.gif

Allegri seems to think that this lineup will be able to do to ANYONE what it did to Lecce (plus Ibra).

This is interesting. We've lost to Madrid, we've lost to Juve. We're probably going to lose to Madrid with this lineup, and if we see the lineup against Inter, we'll lose to them too.

Allegri could be done sooner than later..
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Nov 1 2010, 08:20 PM) *
I just hope Madrid don't humiliate us with another 4-0. rolleyes.gif

You put that like we've lost 4-0 the first time.

Anyway, yes, this is a disaster formation. Sounds like he isn't learning from his mistakes.
X-Offender
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Nov 1 2010, 08:25 PM) *
You put that like we've lost 4-0 the first time.

Anyway, yes, this is a disaster formation. Sounds like he isn't learning from his mistakes.

I put it as the next 4-0 after Inter and ManU last season.
samira
Ronaldinho hits out at Milan tactics: "Ibra is too alone up front, we can't go on like this. It's him against four defenders every time."
Lumeci
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Oct 31 2010, 04:01 AM) *

agrreeee 1000000% I just cant understand how alegri is counted like a good coach when he plays gatuso for god sake, he is useless I can tunderstand even some of fans tha, think gatuso played good or very good exepst for pass it to me pass it to u he loses almost every ball when he tries to pas a long ball tha every team that plays against us lets garusso free all the time so he can get the ball couse they now that he will or turn it back or loose it, he is slow he is a defensive midfilder and he never defends he never cuts any actions any more hes aleays some steps behind the opponent, did u see his shooting from 16 to 20 meters man thats ridicoulus how can someone play in a team like milan and cant shoot the ball precisely from 20 m from goal and still he starts and some people think he is playing well, the only think he does well he always chases the oponents till the end but never on time to cut the action, and I think tha alla the teams pray that gatusso will play so they will leave him free al the time and he will get all the balls and try to llob the defensese hahahha omg omg. I think that I love leonardo couse he told him that he is useless and he managed to get back in form ronaldinho while alegri managed to get back on form gatusso imagine to players with light years difference in fotball..... ok its the end Im disapointed in milan coach and I dont know if is allegri to blame or tassoti talks him in to this or berluskoni but I think leonardo was much better tha alegri, and he is one of the less coches who never takes the blame but puts ithe blame in his team, I hope we get rid of him as soon as possible,
I think tha robinho is very weak in duels and looses a lot of balls smae goes for pirlo ho pasees those long balls 90% wrong and noone blames him, belive that ronie is the best when it coms to passin assisting and holding the ball with him on the pitch I now we would score 4 goals, i could go like thiss talking for days couse I m dispointed and mad but I will stop here
anyway I would like to see this formation

abiati/ amelia, zambro, nesta, tiago, antonini, boateng, pirlo /sedorf, flamini(always from the start) ronaldinho ibra pato

and I m sure no one can beat us, but I see that alegri thinks different so its useless dreaming only hoping for a better coach in the near future
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.