Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sampdoria vs Milan
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Matches > Archive 08/09
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Rivaldo
It seems to me there will be evem more tough game than with Cagliari....((
Tennie
This is a scary starting lineup.

Abbiati; Zambrotta, Senderos, Bonera, Antonini; Beckham, Flamini, Pirlo, Jankulovski; Seedorf, Pato.
han2503
SAMPDORIA-MILAN: LE FORMAZIONI UFFICIALI
01/03/2009
GENOVA - Così Sampdoria e Milan in campo alle 15.00 allo stadio Marassi di Genova:
SAMPDORIA: Castellazzi, Raggi, Lucchini, Accardi, Stankevicius, Sammarco, Palombo, Franceschini, Pieri, Pazzini, Cassano.
MILAN: Abbiati, Zambrotta, Bonera, Senderos, Antonini, Beckham, Pirlo, Flamini, Jankulovski, Seedorf, Pato.

So let me get this one straight.

Carlo chooses to risk it with a half fit Seedorf instead of playing one of Pippo or Sheva... rolleyes.gif Carlo cannot be happy unless he only has 1 striker in the team

And we're going with the 4-4-1-1 which is even worse then the usual 4-4-2. Seedorf is not that type of player, we nearly lost against Cagliari last week with this one, so I can;t see how it will work against Sampdoria....
han2503
QUOTE (Tennie @ Mar 1 2009, 02:36 PM) *
This is a scary starting lineup.

Agreed.

Sometimes I just don't understand Carlo's decisions, no matter which way I look at them.

We might have won on a fluke against Cagliari last week while using this ridiculous line-up but I don't see us getting lucky twice over.

One of those midfielders should be replaced with either Pippo or Sheva, simple as that
CrazyMilanFan
so yesterday he had to make a decsion to who to play upfront pippo or sheva and he decides no one will wow
Fillipo Simone
I'd wait a few minutes to see the real line-up..
CrazyMilanFan
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Mar 1 2009, 01:58 PM) *
I'd wait a few minutes to see the real line-up..

huh.gif it is from acmilan.com
han2503
Just kick off
Tennie
Pirlo with th earmband today.
CrazyMilanFan
gmae has started
CrazyMilanFan
senderos with an early foul but nothing happend on FK
han2503
Again letting them cross way too easily. When are we ever going to learn?
han2503
btw, Pirlo the Captain today biggrin.gif
han2503
Oh and again Zambro on the left while Antonini is one the right rolleyes.gif

That reduces our crossing effectiveness by 50%. Nice one Carlo, you're a genius
CrazyMilanFan
some thing strange happening
han2503
What the hell is going on? unsure.gif
dst
Ridiculous! Flamini and then Seedorf should have stopped the play.
han2503
Well that was strange, but the ref clearly indicated for play to continue, so I don't understand why the Samp players are complaining
CrazyMilanFan
pato is dropping deep so we are playing some sort of 4-6-0
han2503
QUOTE (dst @ Mar 1 2009, 03:08 PM) *
Ridiculous! Flamini and then Seedorf should have stopped the play.

Yeah, but you can see Flamini looking at the ref before playing on. I don't think the Samp players have anything to complain about since it was the ref's decision
CrazyMilanFan
yellow for samp player
han2503
QUOTE (CrazyMilanFan @ Mar 1 2009, 03:09 PM) *
pato is dropping deep so we are playing some sort of 4-6-0

I think we all knew that was going to happen, sadly for us our coach was the only one in the dark rolleyes.gif

btw, Pato just blatantly held back, yellow to the Samp player
han2503
Anotoni clearly uncomfortable playing on the left, why does Carlo keep insisting on switching him and Zambro on their weaker side. He must think it makes him looks smart rolleyes.gif
CrazyMilanFan
we needed to start with 2 stikers bcoz pato wont have any support upfront
han2503
We're going to conceed real quick at this rate.
CrazyMilanFan
they are playing very fluent football FK to them
CrazyMilanFan
top save on the FK
daj0
OH my god... Seedorf looses the ball easily.. foul by bonera, and a good stop by abbiati.... com on Seedorf.. some speed is needed =)
dst
QUOTE (han2503 @ Mar 1 2009, 04:08 PM) *
Well that was strange, but the ref clearly indicated for play to continue, so I don't understand why the Samp players are complaining

It does not matter, they stopped playing so we should have stopped too. It was for one of our players anyway, it's not like they tried to take advantage...

Seedorf again walking around losing the ball.
han2503
Seedorf losing the ball and falling all over the place
CrazyMilanFan
seedorf is playing in DM rather than AM it seems 4-1-4-1 rolleyes.gif
Tennie
btw, goal Reggina (v. Fiorentina).
And Mark Bresciano was given a straight red for a foul on Morimoto (the sicily derby. Catania are 1 up).
CrazyMilanFan
we defintly needed another stiker upfront
han2503
Pato totally isolated
dst
Pato desperately remote, trying to score with a backheel as there's no one in or around the area...
CrazyMilanFan
they have 3 CB and 2 wingbacks i dont think pato got any chance on these croses
CrazyMilanFan
QUOTE (dst @ Mar 1 2009, 02:25 PM) *
Pato desperately remote, trying to score with a backheel as there's no one in or around the area...

yea he will just be shooting now milan are out of options it seems
han2503
All we're doing is passing backwards and sidways, the ball finally reaches Pato after 10 minutes of this, then Pato shoots from whereever he is

Flamini with a good shot there, just wide. If we're going to win this, this is what we're going to have to do, shoot from where ever we can
han2503
The commentater has just mensioned Dinoh, do we know what is wrong with him. He hasn't made the bench but I don't recall anyone saying that he's injured...
CrazyMilanFan
antonini had been a disaster at RB
CrazyMilanFan
QUOTE (han2503 @ Mar 1 2009, 02:30 PM) *
The commentater has just mensioned Dinoh, do we know what is wrong with him. He hasn't made the bench but I don't recall anyone saying that he's injured...

he wasnt even called up for the game
CrazyMilanFan
drama again
han2503
Antonini, why is he on the right!!????

He's so uncomfortable playing their it's rediculous, yet Carlo plays him there even when Zambro is on the pitch!!! Thiss man is unbelievable.

What needs to happed at half time is Antonini and Zambro siwtching sides and one of the midfielders coming off
han2503
Oh and Cassano scores, lovely

CrazyMilanFan
it was a goal
han2503
Definately a goal, and in my strange mind I'm happy about this.

Pile on the misery for Carlo he deserves it with the sh!t line-up he put in
dst
QUOTE (CrazyMilanFan @ Mar 1 2009, 04:30 PM) *
antonini had been a disaster at RB

That's cause he's left-footed... and wait a minute, isn't Zambrotta, who's fielded at LB, right-footed? I just don't get it!

Sampdoria goal. Cassano. It looked to me like the ball did cross the line. We're never going to score 2 goals in this one... come on guys wake up!!!
daj0
I think it was in too... well there we go...

C'om on Milan!!!!!
dst
Seedorf with a volley... the ball just landed on my balcony.

Yellow for Pirlo.
Tennie
Fiorentina have equalized v. Reggina.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.