Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: what players we need to buy in the summer
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Transfers
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
4827saviola611
SILVESTRE, BROWN. KOMPANY.ALEX. HEITINGA.

MALDINI, COSTACURTA RETIRED
dst
Welcome back!

But... Silvestre!!?????

LaPalma
Silvestre is mediocre, Brown is a joke. Kompany and Alex are good defenders, and Kompany might be for free when Hamburg will be relegated at the end of the season.
If it was up to me, I would go for a young talented CB like Mertesacker, a young quality midfielder like Sneijder, and a young striker...maybe Huntelaar, Podolski, etc....
And of course Miro Klose!
milanistar
QUOTE (4827saviola611 @ Jan 30 2007, 09:59 AM)
SILVESTRE, BROWN. KOMPANY.ALEX. HEITINGA.

MALDINI, COSTACURTA RETIRED

Only Kompany could be good forus the others are just jokes!
KillerMax
QUOTE (milanistar @ Jan 30 2007, 10:16 AM)
Only Kompany could be good forus the others are just jokes!

Alex and Heitinga jokes? Have you even seen Heitinga play? rolleyes.gif
milanistar
QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Jan 30 2007, 05:07 PM)
Alex and Heitinga jokes? Have you even seen Heitinga play? rolleyes.gif

Of course I did!!!
A couple of years ago he was very good for a 20 yo but he never confirmed!
As for Alex, well, I dont think he's good defender at all, he's too slow and is bad against a direct opponent, I dont even talk about the fouls, so ... smile.gif
KillerMax
QUOTE (milanistar @ Jan 30 2007, 11:11 AM)
Of course I did!!!
A couple of years ago he was very good for a 20 yo but he never confirmed!
As for Alex, well, I dont think he's good defender at all, he's too slow and is bad against a direct opponent, I dont even talk about the fouls, so ... smile.gif

What you are saying right now is different. They are definitely not jokes. Matrix is a joke. Iaquinta is a joke. Kalac is a joke. But those players are not!
milanistar
QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Jan 30 2007, 05:16 PM)
What you are saying right now is different. They are definitely not jokes. Matrix is a joke. Iaquinta is a joke. Kalac is a joke. But those players are not!

I believe right now Matrix isn't a joke at all rolleyes.gif
fresh_prince7
Well with tonights events, surely something big is being planned. rolleyes.gif

The players we'll be building around for 2007/08 are:

Kaka'
Gila
Gourcuff

Defensively its not a bad back four with:

Dida
Oddo
Bonera
Nesta
Janku

Kaladze
Grimi

Should get couple more seasons out of oddo and nesta. Definitely need to start strengthening this department. At least it looks abit more stable now. Maldini, cafu and costacurta probably should retire, especially maldini because he can't be a bench player. He's way too classy for that. As for dida, if he won't lower his demands I think we should look to getting a new 'younger' keeper.

Midfield definitely needs to be strengthened with some more speed and players that have the desire to perform and put pressure on the positions of pirlo and seedorf. I think we should get rid of ambrosini, he's just become a liability to milan.

Gattuso
Pirlo
Seedorf
Brocchi

We definitely need a world class striker who links up well. Yes the man who can fill the boots of sheva. And maybe another young striker, who can be played off the bench.

Pippo
Ronaldo

I don't see enough football to know the hidden talents milan should try to sign. A few players I'd like to see at milan are sneijder, barzagli and eto'o. We definitely need to strengthen all areas though. Basically a stronger defense, a faster midfield and a world class striker. And lastly a change at the helm, I think carlo has been given more than sufficient time.

Good waste of 10 minutes of typing. tongue.gif
agenth
Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahmy biggrin.gif wub.gif
KillerMax
QUOTE (milanistar @ Jan 30 2007, 11:34 AM)
I believe right now Matrix isn't a joke at all rolleyes.gif

Oh yeah, he can never NOT be a joke! Even when he does well, he f@cks up! The WC final? He gave away a stupid penalty before he made up for it. Against Milan? He got a red card after he scored which almost cost Inter the game... And I'm not even counting his historic own goals from previous seasons and the one in late 06 in the Italy-Turkey match.
Rawi
Buffon

Oddo, Nesta, Ferdinand, Jankulovski/Grimi

Pirlo

Gatusso/Gourcuff Seedorf

Kaká

Ronaldo Ronaldinho

That would be my dream team for the next season
Don't think it will happen though.. rolleyes.gif
btw: i'm new to the board, what's good? cool.gif
han2503
QUOTE (Rawi @ Jan 31 2007, 10:39 AM)
                    Buffon

Oddo, Nesta, Ferdinand, Jankulovski/Grimi

Pirlo

Gatusso/Gourcuff                          Seedorf

Kaká

Ronaldo                        Ronaldinho

That would be my dream team for the next season
Don't think it will happen though..  rolleyes.gif
btw: i'm new to the board, what's good? cool.gif

The only one I don't like is Ferdinand. If I where to go for an English defender that would be Terry

And welcome to the boards cool.gif
dst
Welcome to the board, Rawi!! smile.gif

QUOTE (han2503 @ Jan 31 2007, 01:19 PM)
The only one I don't like is Ferdinand. If I where to go for an English defender that would be Terry

You're kidding right?? Terry is a good defender but Ferdinand is really really better than him!! There's not doubt about that, at least for me...
Tennie
Er. If we really need a new CB (and I'm not sure we do, assuming Bonera stays to form and Nesta renews his contract), what about Benfica's Luisao?
dst
QUOTE (Tennie @ Jan 31 2007, 02:27 PM)
Er. If we really need a new CB (and I'm not sure we do, assuming Bonera stays to form and Nesta renews his contract), what about Benfica's Luisao?

Yep! now we're talkin' defenders...
han2503
QUOTE (dst @ Jan 31 2007, 12:19 PM)
Welcome to the board, Rawi!!  smile.gif
You're kidding right?? Terry is a good defender but Ferdinand is really really better than him!! There's not doubt about that, at least for me...

I really think that Terry's better then Ferdinand. Ferdinand isn't even Man U's best defender AT THE MOMENT, it's Vidic
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jan 31 2007, 05:48 PM)
I really think that Terry's better then  Ferdinand. Ferdinand isn't even Man U's best defender AT THE MOMENT, it's Vidic

So ur praising our players now .. huh biggrin.gif .. Wait till he gets back, we'll shoot right to the top tongue.gif
dst
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jan 31 2007, 04:48 PM)
I really think that Terry's better then  Ferdinand. Ferdinand isn't even Man U's best defender AT THE MOMENT, it's Vidic

Nah.

biggrin.gif

We could go on like this for months... but you should at this very moment realise you're wrong cause I don't wanna waste all that time! And... yeah, Vidic is also better than Terry! cool.gif tongue.gif
han2503
QUOTE (dst @ Jan 31 2007, 04:42 PM)
Nah.

biggrin.gif

We could go on like this for months... but you should at this very moment realise you're wrong cause I don't wanna waste all that time! And... yeah, Vidic is also better than Terry!  cool.gif  tongue.gif

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Still won't change my mind Terry is better then Ferdinand
dst
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jan 31 2007, 08:35 PM)
biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

Still won't change my mind Terry is better then Ferdinand

You're wasting my time... and yours!! tongue.gif
han2503
QUOTE (dst @ Jan 31 2007, 06:58 PM)
You're wasting my time... and yours!!  tongue.gif

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

I'll be quite about it then but a lot here know I'm right
fresh_prince7
Sorry dst. Terry and gerrard = Class acts. tongue.gif
dst
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jan 31 2007, 09:18 PM)
I'll be quite about it then but a lot here know I'm right

'A lot here' agree with you but you're altogether wrong! See?? We just can't stop... happy.gif

QUOTE (fresh_prince7 @ Jan 31 2007, 09:22 PM)
Sorry dst. Terry and gerrard = Class acts. tongue.gif

Terry is. Gerrard is not.
KillerMax
You are both wrong now just shut up and let me take a nap... sleepysmiley03.gif
Portman
Players? Milan doesn't need players.

Milan need some new transfers politic.
milanistar
QUOTE (Portugal @ Jan 31 2007, 10:58 PM)
Players? Milan doesn't need players.

Come on say it Porty, Milan need Moggi dont they laugh.gif
misha
QUOTE (Portugal @ Feb 1 2007, 12:58 AM)

We need a bulldog. Instead we have a pussycat running the show
Portman
QUOTE (milanistar @ Jan 31 2007, 11:22 PM)
Come on say it Porty, Milan need Moggi dont they laugh.gif

Calm down ya franciú.

I'm saying we need a new transfer-politic. We need some changes. We need... something. Just look at our situation for god sake.
milanistar
Naa seriously tonight's match showed that we need a new coach, not for the abilities but to creat a new impact on the players, since we can't change the whole team we have to change the coach!

I think it's all about the attitude, remember what Billy was talking about last year with Carlo who lost his influence, now I think it's more obvious!
han2503
These are paid professionals. Motivation shouldn't come into question. Milan pay them to play the matches.

Carlo is part of the problem somewhat. Either he mans up or he steps off.

But the real problem is Galliani, has been for quite a while now.

About Moggi, we don't need no crazy guy that listens to 'voices within' running our club rolleyes.gif
dst
QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Feb 1 2007, 12:45 AM)
You are both wrong now just shut up and let me take a nap... sleepysmiley03.gif

now han, now!! ph34r.gif

QUOTE (han2503 @ Feb 1 2007, 02:00 AM)
Milan pay them to play the matches.

And they do so... but that's not enough!!
berenike_10
I would love to see this new players on the summer.. i dunno if i'm dreaming but... you never know..

Keeper: buffon / amelia

defenders: Alex / kompany / gallas

forwards: ronaldihno

i don't have quite clear ideas for midfielders right now, but, if we reach buffon, at least two of th defefenders i wrote before, anf is by anu chance milan gets R10...

will be world class again
dst
I think snatching Ronaldinho means no other player would arrive... at least not one of that calibre!
han2503
This is our team right now.

GOALKEEPERS: Dida, Fiori, Kalac e Storari.
DEFENDERS: Bonera, Cafu, Costacurta, Favalli, Grimi, Jankulovski, Kaladze, Maldini, Nesta, Oddo, Serginho, Simic.
MIDFIELDERS: Ambrosini, Brocchi, Gattuso, Gourcuff, Kakà, Pirlo, Seedorf.
STRIKERS: Borriello, Gilardino, Inzaghi, Ricardo Oliveira, Ronaldo.

This is how I would like it to look come next season

GOALKEEPERS: Dida/Buffon, Fiori, Storari.
DEFENDERS: Bonera, Grimi, Jankulovski, Kaladze, Maldini, Nesta, Oddo, Serginho, Alex/Luisao, Ilsinho and a good pacy LB that can fill in for Sergio.
MIDFIELDERS: Brocchi, Gattuso, Gourcuff, Kakà, Pirlo, Seedorf, Sneijder and that Barusso from Rimini that we where rumoured to have bought already.
STRIKERS: Gilardino, Ricardo Oliveira, Ronaldo, Pato.
X-Offender
QUOTE (han2503 @ Feb 1 2007, 04:51 PM)

DEFENDERS: Bonera, Grimi, Jankulovski, Kaladze, Maldini, Nesta, Oddo, Serginho, Alex/Luisao, Ilsinho and a good pacy LB that can fill in for Sergio.
MIDFIELDERS: Brocchi, Gattuso, Gourcuff, Kakà, Pirlo, Seedorf, Sneijder and that Barusso from Rimini that we where rumoured to have bought already.

Very nice han, I like.
KillerMax
QUOTE (han2503 @ Feb 1 2007, 09:51 AM)

Serginho, Jankulovski and Grimi are more than enough for LB.

Sneider is waaaaaaaaaaay overrated. I'd rather go for Van Der Vaart cool.gif or someone else.

Everything else sounds great! king.gif
han2503
QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Feb 1 2007, 08:16 PM)
Serginho, Jankulovski and Grimi are more than enough for LB.

Sneider is waaaaaaaaaaay overrated. I'd rather go for Van Der Vaart cool.gif or someone else.
Everything else sounds great! king.gif

Serginho will probably be gone next season. What I meant to say that should Sergio go we need that young pacy Lb, that is more experianced then Grimi, who doesn't look that fast from what we have seen so far.

I see Van Der Vaart as more of a Rui Costa type player, Sneijder would fill Seedorf's position way better
KillerMax
QUOTE (han2503 @ Feb 1 2007, 02:31 PM)
I see Van Der Vaart as more of a Rui Costa type player, Sneijder would fill Seedorf's position way better

Van Der Vaart can play CMF & AMF. Gourcuff is great playing in Seedorf's position as well. With Van Der Vaart, we will have a much more complete midfield. He has that creativity that we lack and he and Kaka can make a great attacking duo.
dst
QUOTE (han2503 @ Feb 1 2007, 05:51 PM)
...and that Barusso from Rimini that we where rumoured to have bought already.

I'm quite sure he's a CB... then again I might be wrong!
Diavolo
QUOTE (dst @ Feb 2 2007, 03:18 AM)

No no, he is definitly a midfielder.
misha
QUOTE (dst @ Feb 2 2007, 04:18 AM)

DM
dst
Oh... and there are rumors we've already signed him (Barusso)!?? unsure.gif

edit: Oh it seems like we've already signed him... ! I hope it's true cause it's said he's very good... wouldn't it be awesome if a ₤2m player turns out to be as good as a certain ₤25m Essien!!?? biggrin.gif

But if it's true then will Brocchi still remain with Milan!?? That wouldn't be wise...
milanistar
QUOTE (dst @ Feb 2 2007, 01:39 PM)
Oh... and there are rumors we've already signed him (Barusso)!??  unsure.gif

edit: Oh it seems like we've already signed him... ! I hope it's true cause it's said he's very good... wouldn't it be awesome if a ₤2m player turns out to be as good as a certain ₤25m Essien!!??  biggrin.gif

But if it's true then will Brocchi still remain with Milan!?? That wouldn't be wise...

Brocchi is from our youth system so he's important for the CL, I would worry about Ambro who is always injured and dont play that much!
LaPalma
QUOTE (milanistar @ Feb 2 2007, 05:04 PM)
Brocchi is from our youth system so he's important for the CL, I would worry about Ambro who is always injured and dont play that much!

"Youth" system...lol....as are Paolo, Billy and Oddo laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
milanistar
QUOTE (LaPalma @ Feb 2 2007, 04:12 PM)
"Youth" system...lol....as are Paolo, Billy and Oddo laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif

Yeah huh.gif

Next season we'll have to play with 3 player from the youth system!
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (milanistar @ Feb 2 2007, 05:23 PM)
Yeah huh.gif

Next season we'll have to play with 3 player from the youth system!

Is any of our primaveras knocking on our door? I dont see anyone there...I fear the days of home-made Milan players are over.. unsure.gif
Jack Sparrow
Aubameyangggggg king.gif devil.gif
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Feb 18 2007, 11:46 AM)
Aubameyangggggg king.gif devil.gif

Really??
Captain Ambro
Well, we have some talents out on loan haven't we? Players like Marzoratti and Pozzi(both in Empoli) was considered very neat talents when they left Milan, however I don't think any of them will be the next Paolo...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.