Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: what players we need to buy in the summer
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Transfers
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (whoarethepatriots @ Jun 3 2007, 03:50 PM)
One Defensive mid - Probably
One Attacking Mid - Possibly
One Fullback - Possibly
One Striker - Definately

Offload one Striker - Im not mentioning any names
Loan Many Youth players out - Experience Needed

king.gif
aaron
i think we need 2 centre backs i would go for Mexes and John Tery. and in the middle field we need 2 players edmilson and emersion. Upfront we need just 1 youngster Pato or Rosina or Fabio Quagliarela and we must sell Oliveira. If Gila leaves then we must go 4 Sheva i don't want 2 see him at Inter at all or Henry or Ronaldinho. we can win world club championship, champions league, european super cup, copa italia and the league if we sign these players. it will be tough season.
misha
Tevez future still uncertain

Inter and Juventus target Carlos Tevez has denied that his future has been decided and insists he would be happy to stay in the Premiership with West Ham. “Regarding what I am asked every day, I still don’t know what I am going to do in the future,” said the Argentine international. “West Ham has the priority for keeping me in the team. It has been said that there are several offers for me but West Ham have the first choice on me.” The forward’s complicated ownership means he is expected to be sold to the highest bidder this summer
dst
Europe Alerted As Werder Bremen Open Klosed Foors 

Werder Bremen have indicated that they are ready to listen to offers for star forward Miroslav Klose.

This comes as a softening of their stance after they had issued a 'hands off' warning a month back, after Klose had met with Bayern bosses in a Hannover hotel.

It is more to do with making a smart business decision, because Werder want to avoid losing him for nothing next summer.

Sporting director Klaus Allofs has admitted that the club are ready to cash in on the German international striker.

"If someone makes a call [to ask about Klose], then I won't hang up," said Allofs. "I would listen to everything."

"But that is true only for a certain time," he insisted, announcing a time limit on the negotiations. "When we decide that time has come, no more discussions will be held.

"Even if Bayern want to negotiate one more time [after that], that won't interest us any more."

Bayern are still keen to land him, despite already signing Luca Toni, as much to build a world class team as to weaken a direct rival ahead of next season.

However, Juventus and Barcelona have also expressed interest, and Werder would prefer to deal with a club from outside Germany, for obvious reasons.

goal

He would be a great signing!! And he looks like a good fella too!!! smile.gif
whoarethepatriots
QUOTE (dst @ Jun 4 2007, 07:14 PM)
He would be a great signing!! And he looks like a good fella too!!!  smile.gif

Sell Number Seven, Sell Borriello, Buy a World Class striker and Rotate like hell four strikers between five competitions

We will strength of depth next season, if there is a glimmer of hope to win anything
Rossoneri7
sad.gif I am getting so pissed off !!!! M1KE !!!! mad.gif mad.gif Do something .. please .. Pretty please tongue.gif
Rossoneri7
For me, Klose would be a dream signing. Getting rid off Gila for Klose ?? This question would be answered in a heart beat if I was in Galliani's shoes king.gif

I rate him very highly. As high as I would rate S7 in his prime. He is just like Pippo when it comes to being at the right place, at the right time wink.gif

I hope Milan show an interest king.gif (I admired Beirhoff, I think that has it's influence biggrin.gif )
kurtsimonw
Let's sign Tevez and Klose, we wouldn't win anything in the first season. But in their second season we could always win Serie B after being relegated. rolleyes.gif

They're both useless show-offs.
Jack Sparrow
To be honest, I think Klose is exactly like Gila in his game play, except he's a much better finisher.

But here's how I see things, remember we talk about all those difficult chances that Gila scores from-I don't think Klose could do the same.

But remember all the easy ones that Gila loves to miss, I think Klose would score those for sure.

Thing is I don't believe Klose is much good playing as a lone striker either.

IMO if we buy someone, not only should he be a good finisher, he should also not get isolated playing alone up front.
kurtsimonw
No Polish player is good enough for Milan, not even Boruc!
jbryant1
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Jun 4 2007, 02:26 PM)
To be honest, I think Klose is exactly like Gila in his game play, except he's a much better finisher.

But here's how I see things, remember we talk about all those difficult chances that Gila scores from-I don't think Klose could do the same.

But remember all the easy ones that Gila loves to miss, I think Klose would score those for sure.

Thing is I don't believe Klose is much good playing as a lone striker either.

IMO if we buy someone, not only should he be a good finisher, he should also not get isolated playing alone up front.

Klose is also a play maker. He had many assists. The problem is that he was on a scoring streak and the goals just dried up towards the end of the season. Klose is very physical in the box while Gila trips overhimself half the time.
Jack Sparrow
Well actually, Gila is capable of assists as well. Gila's problem hasn't been his buildup play, if anything it's been his finishing. Truth is if Gila could finish 70 percent chances as well as Klose, he'd have a goal tally close to the 20 goal mark. We all know that after seeing him through the season.

As for overtripping himself. It's what I mean. Once the moment of truth arrives, he is nowhere in the league of Klose so let's not even bring Pippo into it. You say trips, I say loses his nerve. Same difference ---> he doesn't score, we abuse the sh!t out of him and question his ability.

So why do I still say keep him. Coz playing for Parma, he'd massacre the oppostion singlehandedly, no loss of nerve nothing. Just outrageous scoring....so I'm convinced it's not the skills. It's a mental block. I'm kinda surprised about it, since in the beginning of the season I'd associated it as a group thing. The whole team is down so Gila as well. But truth to tell he hasn't really picked up as much as I expected.

Maybe it is that the lack of pressure when playing for Parma was what made him so lethal. And now all that pressure to perform when playing in the red and blacks is pegging him back. I say give him one season, if he still can't handle the heat, get the hell out of the kitchen.
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Jun 5 2007, 02:54 AM)
Well actually, Gila is capable of assists as well. Gila's problem hasn't been his buildup play, if anything it's been his finishing. Truth is if Gila could finish 70 percent chances as well as Klose, he'd have a goal tally close to the 20 goal mark. We all know that after seeing him through the season.

As for overtripping himself. It's what I mean. Once the moment of truth arrives, he is nowhere in the league of Klose so let's not even bring Pippo into it. You say trips, I say loses his nerve. Same difference ---> he doesn't score, we abuse the sh!t out of him and question his ability.

So why do I still say keep him. Coz playing for Parma, he'd massacre the oppostion singlehandedly, no loss of nerve nothing. Just outrageous scoring....so I'm convinced it's not the skills. It's a mental block. I'm kinda surprised about it, since in the beginning of the season I'd associated it as a group thing. The whole team is down so Gila as well. But truth to tell he hasn't really picked up as much as I expected.

Maybe it is that the lack of pressure when playing for Parma was what made him so lethal. And now all that pressure to perform when playing in the red and blacks is pegging him back. I say give him one season, if he still can't handle the heat, get the hell out of the kitchen.

He already knows he isn't up to Milan's standards. I don't doubt his performance at Parma, but at Milan, he crtainly proved he doesn't have the nerves to keep his focus. This was his second season at Milan. I doubt the club will waste another season too rolleyes.gif , but unless Milan are paid back (+/-) the price they paid, he will still remain at Milan. That is how I see it - that he is on sale, but only at the right price king.gif
Jack Sparrow
^^^
If it's true, then it's very unofficially and there's only one club-the Turin Penguins who'll make that offer. Ranieri with the Parma connection(not directly of course), and the hesitance of top talent to head to a fresh Juve might mean it...however I think basically, this is his make or break season.

He's been pushed to the back of the pack and told to fight his way back to the front, he's been pushed to the bottom of the heap and told to claw his way up.....he's been told to lay off the caffeine like I should have done...geez rolleyes.gif

But I think it's the right decision by Milan. We've handled him like you handle a two year old kid, very carefully, all sugar and smiles and everything nice. But now he goes off and acts like a spoilt teenager who needs some pushing to see what the real world is like. And that's what Milan has done...

Sum it up...Gila is gonna be having the toughest Milan season of his life now. That's good...what u call baptism by fire. If he can fight through this and earn his place that's great. He'll earn respect in his own eyes, that of his team and fans. And he'll never ever have a crisis of confidence again. And we'll have hit on the greatest Italian striker to come through since Inzaghi. IF...IF....BIIIIIIIG IF!!!!!

Otherwise...he's blown his big chance. The opportunity that about a thousand strikers pray for, and he blew it. Too bad!!

Just one thing before I stop my eloquent babble.

He had Sheva, he has Inzaghi, he now has Ronaldo....how the f@ck can he not learn??!!! How the f@ck???

If I were with people like these, my football would improve 600%. So why not him??!!!
misha
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Jun 5 2007, 03:18 AM)
He's been pushed to the back of the pack and told to fight his way back to the front, he's been pushed to the bottom of the heap and told to claw his way up.....he's been told to lay off the caffeine like I should have done...geez rolleyes.gif

This how it should be. After two mediocre seasons at best, you cannot just think that you deserve to be a starter. In a teams like Milan there aways will be a tough competition and you constantly need to prove yourself. This is the best team in a world for god sake. You think you deserve something? Please be my guest prove it where it matters - on the field.
arivanjj
when are we actually gonna make some transfers!!?

the transfer market has already started and transfers are being made, hope we don't miss out like last year rolleyes.gif ...
KillerMax
QUOTE (arivanjj @ Jun 4 2007, 10:32 PM)
when are we actually gonna make some transfers!!?

the transfer market has already started and transfers are being made, hope we don't miss out like last year rolleyes.gif ...

Don't count on it. I'm even thinking we won't make a "big" signing after all. Last year we heard a lot about signing an "equal" to Sheva and all that stuff. Look what we got.
bigmacmtl
honestly it will be disgraceful if we dont get a big signing. first off this is long over due and we were promised a big signing. because after all the reason we won the CL league was not galliani or berlusconis genius in the transfer market. it was the last push by a group of vets and carlo keeping things together. with 3-4 smart signings 1 of which is a big one we'll could win everything, but if we dont and cheap out like usual i dont see us winning anything.
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Jun 5 2007, 09:21 AM)
Don't count on it. I'm even thinking we won't make a "big" signing after all. Last year we heard a lot about signing an "equal" to Sheva and all that stuff. Look what we got.

We got Ronaldo king.gif
Jack Sparrow
about 5 months too late....not clever...not if we want to win the scudetto...shove it where it hurts the merda
KillerMax
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Jun 5 2007, 06:50 AM)
about 5 months too late....not clever...not if we want to win the scudetto...shove it where it hurts the merda

Thanks for saving me time. smile.gif
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Jun 5 2007, 03:50 PM)

Well, we all know that last summer, Milan didn't have time to negotiate. Cuz we were first docked close to 15 points, (cant remember) and were kicked out of the CL, which was a problem for our transfer campaign. Before that we were facing relegation rolleyes.gif So it was real turbulent times, if u remember wink.gif

Then at the closing days of the transfer window, Milan were allowed to get into the CL and points were reduced. By that time Zambrotta was gone, Madrid were really being pricks about Kaka, and it was a miracle that we came out with a striker that summer wink.gif

But, when everything is calm and the club know what they are playing for, then they can assess and bring in players like Ronaldo for us smile.gif So with saying that, the matter was out of the club's hands
Jack Sparrow
I know...and I'm not blaming the club for anything last season...just that they shouldn't sit on their butts too long this season.

Way I see it there's only one explanation...the Milan transfer assault is on the Spanish market. And that's not gonna happen till June 17 when the league ends.
aLbErTo
people, great add for our team would be Vedran Čorluka. I belive many of you haven't heard a thing about him, but he's a great player. He can play in central back position, but he's also great on the right side of defence. 192 cm tall, but really great techniqe for his height. I think he is one of the best young defenders in europe, born 5.2.1986. He plays for Dinamo Zagreb, ex Zvonimir Boban club if you didn't know. You could have seen him in Croatia-England (2-0) match, or you can watch him tomorrow. A great clash is preparing, Croatia-Russia...

Here is something about him, but is in croatian language so...

http://www.nk-dinamo.hr/igrac/prikaz/30/default.aspx
misha
I don't like his name biggrin.gif j.k I'll watch him tomorrow
Tennie
This probably will come to nothing and the information may be incorrect, but.....

The less reliable Italian sources have stated that there have been unofficial discussions between Milan and Manchester United regarding possible player trades. (Dare one hope for Rossi?)
dst
Rossi would be good but why not think further? Maybe we want... well I hope it IS Rossi actually as I don't like anyone from United. Only maybe Carrick!
misha
QUOTE (Tennie @ Jun 6 2007, 12:59 AM)
This probably will come to nothing and the information may be incorrect, but.....

The less reliable Italian sources have stated that there have been unofficial discussions between Milan and Manchester United regarding possible player trades. (Dare one hope for Rossi?)

Giggs or Scholes. They are in the right age
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (Tennie @ Jun 6 2007, 12:59 AM)

Well, he has been very impresive for Parma. He is Italian and United have one of the best schools for football in Europe, not exactly Ajax, but it is up there with the best cool.gif

Rossi has shown he can adapt to Italian football, hence he could be a target king.gif
dst
And he said he's a Milan fan! cool.gif
KillerMax
I hope he comes, although I doubt it.
bigmacmtl
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Jun 5 2007, 01:10 PM)
Well, we all know that last summer, Milan didn't have time to negotiate. Cuz we were first docked close to 15 points, (cant remember) and were kicked out of the CL, which was a problem for our transfer campaign. Before that we were facing relegation rolleyes.gif So it was real turbulent times, if u remember wink.gif

Then at the closing days of the transfer window, Milan were allowed to get into the CL and points were reduced. By that time Zambrotta was gone, Madrid were really being pricks about Kaka, and it was a miracle that we came out with a striker that summer wink.gif

But, when everything is calm and the club know what they are playing for, then they can assess and bring in players like Ronaldo for us smile.gif So with saying that, the matter was out of the club's hands

i dont believe that for a second. we were beeing beat by teams like real sociedad who are now relegated. Sure we werent going to make any big signings but it wasnt impossible to sign a couple extra guys. They simply sat on their *** last summer and they'll probaly do it again this summer as galliani said the other day that we will sign 1 midfielder and i forward LOL. Here we are a year later and we're only going to make 2 signings? and we'll probably be playing nearly 60 games this season.
Rossoneri7
Carlos Eduardo - Gremio

Nationality: Brazilian

Milan have been scouting him for sometime now. Barcalona have just made an offer for him, and now his representative has come out stating that Milan's offer is higher.

The player is valued at 20M Euros. He is now officialy a player under Dunga's squad in the Brazilian national team for Coppa America.

Will be interesting to see how this develops.

Source: Got this from an acmilan arabic news page. Don't know what to make of it's authenticity, but this site is rather reliable (they usually quote from tutto mercato).
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (bigmacmtl @ Jun 6 2007, 02:20 AM)
i dont believe that for a second. we were beeing beat by teams like real sociedad who are now relegated. Sure we werent going to make any big signings but it wasnt impossible to sign a couple extra guys. They simply sat on their *** last summer and they'll probaly do it again this summer as galliani said the other day that we will sign 1 midfielder and i forward LOL. Here we are a year later and we're only going to make 2 signings? and we'll probably be playing nearly 60 games this season.

Actually if u can get the workshop discusion (a in depth one..) :

Galliani discussed several issues that u can find scattered in the news. About Eto'o, R10, S7, Gilardino, etc etc ..

Galliani spoke a lot about how the transfer session will be orchastrated.

It will be definitely a striker. One that is of the highest calibure. He said that Milan is in need of players that come from these BIG clubs, so that they can integrate well in a BIG club like Milan and handle the pressure. Then he talked about Gilardino and that he had discussed the situation with Gila, the agent and Gila's father .. He gave them the message that Galliani and Milan back Gila 100%, but if Gila really wants to leave. A price tag of 23M Euros has to be tabled, and Milan is sure that anyone of the top teams in the top leagues in Europe will make a bid this summer (Juve rolleyes.gif ).

He then speaks of the midfield and says Emerson will be contacted at the end of the season, but if Madrid decide not to agree terms with Milan. Then Galliani will bring in Donati (Seeing as the new rules [at least 3 players coming from the youth team each season]). But this doesn't stop in Donati being brought up to the first team, but he is confident that they will find a couple more, who have developed, that they have loaned out to other clubs.

He added that Milan's midfield is the best in Europe. Pirlo, Gattuso, etc etc

The defense, he was very vague about. He said that we have the best defensive pairing in the world (I believe he is right king.gif )

He added on Buffon and how he was close to joining Milan. But sinse Dida signed the extension (before CL final), Buffon was taken off the agenda. And that ever since last summer, they have been after Henry. But the player doesn't want to break his allegience with Arsenal, a club he holds in high regard.

He also talked about Kaka and what a model professional he is. He put club ahead of country, to recharge for another stride to a CL final next season wink.gif

-----------------------------------------------------------

All in all, the club will make at least 2 high profil signings. That is a given wink.gif

Milan will pretty much look the same next year, but it will be even stronger in area's where it was weak devil.gif

Just don't worry about it wink.gif Galliani tends to bring up these controversial things such as Eto'o, Shevchenko, Henry, etc etc probably for a reason, bigger than the reasons we understand. We are spectators, we watch and assess football. While Galliani and co. are the buisnessmen and are experts in this field. As long as Berlusoni is the president of Milan, we have nothing to worry about cool.gif

Last season was a one-off. Even so, the squad last season won the champions league king.gif

So, in Milan u should trust biggrin.gif
bigmacmtl
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Jun 5 2007, 07:18 PM)
Actually if u can get the workshop discusion (a in depth one..) :

Galliani discussed several issues that u can find scattered in the news. About Eto'o, R10, S7, Gilardino, etc etc ..

Galliani spoke a lot about how the transfer session will be orchastrated.

It will be definitely a striker. One that is of the highest calibure. He said that Milan is in need of players that come from these BIG clubs, so that they can integrate well in a BIG club like Milan and handle the pressure. Then he talked about Gilardino and that he had discussed the situation with Gila, the agent and Gila's father .. He gave them the message that Galliani and Milan back Gila 100%, but if Gila really wants to leave. A price tag of 23M Euros has to be tabled, and Milan is sure that anyone of the top teams in the top leagues in Europe will make a bid this summer (Juve rolleyes.gif ).

He then speaks of the midfield and says Emerson will be contacted at the end of the season, but if Madrid decide not to agree terms with Milan. Then Galliani will bring in Donati (Seeing as the new rules [at least 3 players coming from the youth team each season]). But this doesn't stop in Donati being brought up to the first team, but he is confident that they will find a couple more, who have developed, that they have loaned out to other clubs.

He added that Milan's midfield is the best in Europe. Pirlo, Gattuso, etc etc

The defense, he was very vague about. He said that we have the best defensive pairing in the world (I believe he is right king.gif )

He added on Buffon and how he was close to joining Milan. But sinse Dida signed the extension (before CL final), Buffon was taken off the agenda. And that ever since last summer, they have been after Henry. But the player doesn't want to break his allegience with Arsenal, a club he holds in high regard.

He also talked about Kaka and what a model professional he is. He put club ahead of country, to recharge for another stride to a CL final next season wink.gif

-----------------------------------------------------------

All in all, the club will make at least 2 high profil signings. That is a given wink.gif

Milan will pretty much look the same next year, but it will be even stronger in area's where it was weak devil.gif

Just don't worry about it wink.gif Galliani tends to bring up these controversial things such as Eto'o, Shevchenko, Henry, etc etc probably for a reason, bigger than the reasons we understand. We are spectators, we watch and assess football. While Galliani and co. are the buisnessmen and are experts in this field. As long as Berlusoni is the president of Milan, we have nothing to worry about cool.gif

Last season was a one-off. Even so, the squad last season won the champions league king.gif

So, in Milan u should trust biggrin.gif

in milan i trust, in galliani i'm i lil hesitant rolleyes.gif i dont trust him, then again how can you tust sumone with no hair? (simpsons)
fresh_prince7
Chivu will join Inter

Roma defender Cristian Chivu is on the verge of signing a five-year contract with Italian champions Inter.

The Romanian’s current deal expires in 2008 and talks regarding a renewal have never really gathered pace, which has allowed the Nerazzurri to intervene.

Agent Victor Becali met with Roma chief operating officer Rosella Sensi last night over a possible extension, but the difference between what has been offered and what is wanted remains vast.

Chivu is understood to have requested a deal worth £2.8m a season, but the capital outfit are not willing to offer more than £1.7m.

A move now looks on the horizon as it is understood that Inter have a £2.5m a year deal already lined up for the 26-year-old.

Roma will now cash in on the stopper rather than run the risk of giving him away for a nominal fee in January or on a free transfer next year.

Inter are set to tempt the capital club to sell with a bid of between £4m and £7m cash, as well as handing over the full ownership of David Pizarro – who is currently co-owned between the two.

Real Madrid, Barcelona, Milan and Juventus have all been paired with Chivu in the past, but Inter are in pole position to land him this summer.

Chivu is highly rated by Coach Roberto Mancini who likes the fact that the former Ajax man can play in the centre or as a left-back.

Roma are already looking for a Chivu replacement with Silveira Juan of Bayer Leverkusen or Per Mertesacker of Werder Bremen possible recruits.

(channel4.com)
kurtsimonw
Thankyou Roma, Villa were after Mertesacker, now I don't have to worry about him. biggrin.gif

Great move for Inter though, they're going to be real tough next season. But £7m and full ownership of Pizarro is not exactly a good deal on Roma's part. Bad business, they could have got much more.
dst
What more did you expect from the guys who bought Cassano for 30m and sold him for 5m!?? rolleyes.gif
misha
QUOTE (dst @ Jun 6 2007, 01:02 AM)
well I hope it IS Rossi actually as I don't like anyone from United. Only maybe Carrick!

Euro giants fight for Rossi

Porto and Juventus are battling it out to win Giuseppe Rossi's signature on loan for next season.

The 20-year-old Manchester United starlet was prolific after moving to Italy in January, scoring nine goals in 19 Serie A games for Parma.

Claudio Ranieri managed to get the best out of the American-born Italian striker, after he had endured a frustrating time at Newcastle United earlier in the season.

Juve have since appointed the 'Tinkerman' - known to be an admirer of the talented youngster - and Ranieri is eager to renew the partnership.

But United's purchase of Brazilian midfielder Andersen has complicated the issue, with Sir Alex Ferguson agreeing to give Porto preference in loaning players from the Premiership champions as part of the deal.

There is no indication that The Red Devils will even let Rossi back out on loan next season though, with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer among a number of front-line members unsure of his future.

Louis Saha has suffered perennial lapses in fitness ever since moving to Manchester and speculation surrounding Alan Smith's contract also refuses to die down.

Rumours surrounding Nicholas Anelka have subsided, but the Old Trafford faithful would still like to see a new forward come in to improve the attacking options.

Rossi has stated his desire to forge a name for himself at the Theatre of Dreams next season, and that could prompt Ferguson to put his trust in the youngster, particularly if he is unable to enter in the transfer market again

skysports
Rossoneri7
I wouldn't mind, THIS youngster coming to Milan ... Who knows, maybe sell Gilardino, bring in Rossi ?! rolleyes.gif
redbabies
QUOTE (dst @ Jun 6 2007, 02:03 PM)
What more did you expect from the guys who bought Cassano for 30m and sold him for 5m!??  rolleyes.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif
whoarethepatriots
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Jun 6 2007, 08:42 PM)
I wouldn't mind, THIS youngster coming to Milan ... Who knows, maybe sell Gilardino, bring in Rossi ?! rolleyes.gif

I prefer Lupoli to Rossi to be honest (neither will come though Lupoli is off to Viola and Rossi will prob stay with MU

But i prefer Dessena and Montolivio to both of them. Monto isnt likely to come although i would love to see Dessena at the club, not sure where he would fit on the tactical line up, but i would like him nontheless
fresh_prince7
Whats everyones thoughts of fabio quagliarella..

Great debut with a double, so he's obviously got something.

What type of striker is he.. and more importantly is he milan quality..

Were not linked to him (that I know of) but yeh just thought I'd see what everyones thoughts were.

Seems an interesting prospect.
Jack Sparrow
We were linked to him...I think...in the winter...nobody in the forum wanted him then...but now laugh.gif
Tennie
Bet his price has gone up since winter.....smile.gif
Jack Sparrow
ooh yes...easily 10 million at least...
bigmacmtl
QUOTE (fresh_prince7 @ Jun 7 2007, 12:36 PM)
Whats everyones thoughts of fabio quagliarella..

Great debut with a double, so he's obviously got something.

What type of striker is he.. and more importantly is he milan quality..

Were not linked to him (that I know of) but yeh just thought I'd see what everyones thoughts were.

Seems an interesting prospect.

well italy we're playing a 4-1-4-1 with inzaghi up front and di natale and quagliarella on the wings. so i guess he can play the SS role, seems like a versatile player.
misha
QUOTE (bigmacmtl @ Jun 7 2007, 09:30 PM)
well italy we're playing a 4-1-4-1 with inzaghi up front and di natale and quagliarella on the wings. so i guess he can play the SS role, seems like a versatile player.

Yep. SS is his natural position. Could be a nice addition. United and Juve want him too.
whoarethepatriots
Quags natural position is SS as stated, however he can play CF and a wide position aswell

He is a fairly versatile guy and Samp will fight tooth and nail to keep him there
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (whoarethepatriots @ Jun 7 2007, 05:38 PM)
I prefer Lupoli to Rossi to be honest (neither will come though Lupoli is off to Viola and Rossi will prob stay with MU

But i prefer Dessena and Montolivio to both of them. Monto isnt likely to come although i would love to see Dessena at the club, not sure where he would fit on the tactical line up, but i would like him nontheless

That is the thing ... The problem, we as fans have, is we can't understand why the club doesn't go for a certain player. And most likely, it is that the player doesn't fit in to the coach's tactics. Hence, Ronaldo flourished, where Gilardino failed (I know they r different..but).

Montolivio (Viola ?!), I like him too. He has Serie A experience and is showing a promising future, but the question is, does he fit into Carlo's tactics. I don't know, I think we should just go for one mdfielder; let that be Emerson, Edmilson, Montolivio, etc .. Cuz Gourcuff needs space to develop too.

But Dessena, I heard that name before, don't remember where he play unsure.gif

In anycase, I believe we have a good midfield, actually very good. All we need is someone to rotate in, like Gourcuff and someone else
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.