=================

EDIT: I miss Kaka cry.gif
Rivaldo
Yes, I miss him too.....(((

But He feels pain yet.

What is wrong with Milan Lab...?

And Becks out for Siena....
Jack Sparrow
Becks is just a sprain, when he fell awkwardly. It's expected to take a week. Now this can't be blamed on the medical staff. sad.gif This is just bad luck.

With Kaka, out as well.... What we'll get is most probably...

Flamini---Pirlo---Ambro
-------Zee-------------
Pippo--------Pato-------

What I'd like is....

Flam---Pirlo---Zee
---Sheva-----Pato-
--------Pippo------

Carlo's too smart to drop Pippo. Not now esp. Ambro shouldn't be rushed, since we got big matches coming up. In any case it's Siena and I'd rather we win 5-3 than hold onto a 1-0 for the last 20 minutes.

Any clue if Ronnie's gonna make it? What's the press talk? I don't expect it to start till the CL ties are out of the way and the subsequent post mortems.
Tennie
There's a lot of gossip about Ronaldinho ranging from 'he's really hurt' to 'he's blowing off training because the discos in Milan are fun'. Hard to say what the truth is, though Socrates (the footballer, not the philosopher) gave an interview the other day in which he said that Ronaldinho had basically blown off the hard work that goes along with being a top-level footballer.
Ry4n
QUOTE (Tennie @ Mar 11 2009, 02:37 PM) *
There's a lot of gossip about Ronaldinho ranging from 'he's really hurt' to 'he's blowing off training because the discos in Milan are fun'. Hard to say what the truth is, though Socrates (the footballer, not the philosopher) gave an interview the other day in which he said that Ronaldinho had basically blown off the hard work that goes along with being a top-level footballer.

that is truly sad if its true mad.gif
Jack Sparrow
I hope this is not true. It would be really tragic if it was. Coz I put a lot of faith in R80's desire to improve and return to his level. And what's worse it shows the La Liga players who come to Milan really don't work for whatever reasons sad.gif

I'd love for us to get some width though if we are insisting on Zee playing in the hole.

So it would be...

Antonini/Favalli---Bonera---Maldini---Zambrotta
-----Flamini---Pirlo------------Janku
------------Zee---------------
-----Pato------------Pippo-------

This looks like a possible Carlo formation. I'm not betting any money on seeing Darmian and Mattioni on the right again for a long time.
dst
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Mar 11 2009, 03:30 PM) *
Carlo's too smart to drop Pippo. Not now esp.

Now I understand why you like Ancelotti so much; you have unbelievably low standards. If you think not dropping Pippo now makes him too smart then... yeah...

Flamini and Ambro will play. Pirlo and slow-*** mofo will play. I'd be strongly surprised by anything else.

QUOTE (Tennie @ Mar 11 2009, 03:37 PM) *

Damn that's why I did not want him to come in the first place. I feel so stupid for believing in him.
il_diavolo_mtl
Antonini...Bonnera..Maldini......Zambrotta
...Janku...........Pirlo...........Flamini
..................Seedorf....................
.............Pippo......Pato.................
Jack Sparrow
QUOTE (dst @ Mar 11 2009, 08:41 PM) *
Now I understand why you like Ancelotti so much; you have unbelievably low standards. If you think not dropping Pippo now makes him too smart then... yeah...

Flamini and Ambro will play. Pirlo and slow-*** mofo will play. I'd be strongly surprised by anything else.

laugh.gif Jackass! It's an expression. Too smart to play Pippo means he's not dumb enough to drop Pippo. Not necessarily that he's Einstein. Stupid Greeks with Japanese as their second language. But I still love you ok? unsure.gif

If Ambro is fit, I'm guessing he'll play. But I'm not sure if he will be. Could we mix things up and swap positions of Seedorf and Pirlo.
Tennie
Double training today. Morning training was all individual work (sand pit, jogging in the woods, sprints, etc).

One good note: Rino Gattuso did 60-70 meter sprints. And Fishdoll will leave Milan Lab to Gattuso's mercies if they mess THAT recovery up.
Zed.D
Not that I approve Dinho's attitude (if the rumors are true), but even when he was fit, he was left on the bench because according to the coach 'the team did better without him'. in my eyes, Carlo is a bit at fault, too. he's not strict on such players thus he can't help them revive their careers.

Anyway, IMO either we help Dinho get back to an ideal form, or we sell him in the summer (I'm in favor of the first option because he's Dinho after all - and he's still young (at least for Milan)). keeping THIS Dinho in the team is absolutely absurd.
dst
I want to sell him... I did not want him to come to Milan and then I was supporting him when he joined us but now... we should cash in on him, I'm disgusted, how can he throw away such a talent like that? Stupid!
daj0
What happend to Kaka? He should be fit soon... well should have been fit 2 weeks ago.. whats wrong? Is it Milanlab agin?

What is going on there?
daj0
What happend to Kaka? He should be fit soon... well should have been fit 2 weeks ago.. whats wrong? Is it Milanlab agin?

What is going on there?
Tennie
Kaka's foot is not yet healed. Soft tissue injuries (ie, ligaments) take time to heal.
MizNelson
QUOTE (Tennie @ Mar 11 2009, 06:37 AM) *
There's a lot of gossip about Ronaldinho ranging from 'he's really hurt' to 'he's blowing off training because the discos in Milan are fun'.

My money's on the latter.

Old habits die hard.
Tennie
Are Fishdoll and I the only ones happy to see that Gattuso's running again? Gosh.
dst
QUOTE (Tennie @ Mar 11 2009, 08:59 PM) *
Are Fishdoll and I the only ones happy to see that Gattuso's running again? Gosh.

Well we knew he'd run again at some point...

biggrin.gif I'm sure everyone's glad he's slowly coming back but since our targets now are reduced to reaching 3rd place a potential return (will he play again this season?) would not really add much.
Bluesummers
QUOTE (dst @ Mar 11 2009, 01:16 PM) *
Well we knew he'd run again at some point...

biggrin.gif I'm sure everyone's glad he's slowly coming back but since our targets now are reduced to reaching 3rd place a potential return (will he play again this season?) would not really add much.

exactly. At this point i couldn't care less if we had messi injured and he came back.
Tennie
So nobody cares if/when Kaka or Ronaldinho come back either?
Bluesummers
QUOTE (Tennie @ Mar 11 2009, 06:08 PM) *

to be honest not really. I mean it does help but we are fighting for 3rd/4th so personally it doesn't really take away the pain.
dst
QUOTE (Tennie @ Mar 12 2009, 02:08 AM) *

This is different, they are Brazilians!!! freak.gif
Bluesummers
QUOTE (dst @ Mar 11 2009, 06:26 PM) *

LOLLLL
MizNelson
QUOTE (dst @ Mar 11 2009, 05:26 PM) *

LOL!
il_diavolo_mtl
QUOTE (dst @ Mar 11 2009, 08:26 PM) *

LOL!!!
CrazyMilanFan
it seems r80 and beckham both will be fit for this game
Bluesummers
about time r80 is fit. I hope carlo plays him.
il_diavolo_mtl
he has to play him we have no one left?
Tennie
I'd like to see Viudez get a start, especially after last week.

FYI, it was against Siena that Young Alberto scored his wonder goal last year.
Jack Sparrow
What was 'wonder' about the goal? Didn't see it. Long range? Slalom run?
Tennie
It was his first Serie A game and he scored it 19 seconds after coming on the pitch. smile.gif Very first touch of the ball.
Zed.D
That was really one hell of a goal. I'll never forget Carlo's reaction... you rarely see him so happy when Milan scores.
Jack Sparrow
Oh..that goal. For some reason, I thought you were talking of some goal he's scored for Parma last year (2008) instead of season. My ADD is acting up.

Yup Carlo's face was laugh.gif I'll be a monkey's uncle kinda expression. I don't blame Carlo for not celebrating too much. After playing with people like MvB, Guullit, Rijkaard, Baresi, Don, Boban, you'd think he's seen just about enough brilliance in his life. king.gif
amancik
QUOTE (Zed.D @ Mar 13 2009, 02:27 PM) *
That was really one hell of a goal. I'll never forget Carlo's reaction... you rarely see him so happy when Milan scores.

and his celebration was similar to Inzaghi's don't u think?
Tennie
Paloschi's celebration? Oh, yes. His celebrations are even more Inzaghi-like this year. smile.gif
Tennie
Signor Ayroldi will referee the match.

(zeddie, Rosetti will referee Samp-Roma)
il_diavolo_mtl
QUOTE (Tennie @ Mar 13 2009, 10:01 AM) *
Signor Ayroldi will referee the match.

good? bad?
i really don't know any of the serie A refs :s
vahid
QUOTE (Tennie @ Mar 13 2009, 03:01 PM) *

ZEddie is still a Rosetti fan?
Tennie
Ayroldi can be rather harsh at times.
Zed.D
QUOTE (vahid @ Mar 13 2009, 07:13 PM) *
ZEddie is still a Rosetti fan?

Yes I am happy.gif he's the best ref in the world!
Tennie
Kaka and Beckham trained regularly with the team today.
Darunia
I'd like to see this lineup

Abbiati
Zambrotta Bonera Maldini Jankulovski
Beckham Pirlo Flamini
Kaka
Pato Inzaghi
il_diavolo_mtl
QUOTE (Darunia @ Mar 13 2009, 02:00 PM) *
I'd like to see this lineup

Abbiati
Zambrotta Bonera Maldini Jankulovski
Beckham Pirlo Flamini
Kaka
Pato Inzaghi

it's sad how much your lineup makes sense without R80 sad.gif
he defiantly needs to exit to madrid this summer
Fillipo Simone
What's happening with Ronaldinho? Where is he? Any news, comments,..?
kurtsimonw
Where is he? I'm praying that he's lost somewhere and can't find his way back to Milan.
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Mar 13 2009, 10:05 PM) *
Where is he? I'm praying that he's lost somewhere and can't find his way back to Milan.

I disagree. I hope his position is known so he can be directed to a certain sky-blue team....
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Mar 13 2009, 09:07 PM) *
I disagree. I hope his position is known so he can be directed to a certain sky-blue team....

biggrin.gif
Bluesummers
LOL @ jack's signature.

Kaka is said to be available for the bench. He might get some time, I dont know. Becks and dinho are available too.

I would like to see this:

abbiati-zambro-bonera-senderos-favalli-becks-pirlo-flam-janku-inzaghi-pato

Give maldini some rest. Sub in dinho/kaka later in the game for match fitness.

My prediction: Milan 2-1 Siena. Only if we score first. Otherwise if siena score first. Siena: 2-0
han2503
Apperantly all the talk about Dinho's absence was like usual blown out of proportion and now he's back in full training after being injured, at least that is what the Milan channel people said. I saw him in training and he still looks fit and is training just as much as the others are.

Anyway, since he and Becks will be fit, I would like to see us come out with this formation

Zambro--Bonera--Maldini--Janku
Becks--Pirlo--Flamini
Dinho
Pato--Pippo

Of course now that Caro has 2 attacking mids back at his disposal, I wouldn't be so shocked as to see us reverting back to the xmas tree

Zambro--Bonera--Maldini--Janku
Becks--Pirlo--Flamini
Dinho--Seedorf
Pato
CrazyMilanFan
but will carlo drop pippo or pato i think we should start with both of them
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.