Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Milan - Lazio --- 03/12/2008
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Matches > Archive 08/09
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Zed.D
Here we go.

I hope to finally see likes of Viudez, Cardacio and Darmian get a proper chance. but I wouldn't be surprised one bit if they didn't... it'd be perhaps too much if all of them start.
Darunia
Back To List
TIM CUP: MILAN-LAZIO, THE LIS OF 18 CALLED UP ROSSONERI PLAYERS
12/2/2008
GOALKEEPERS - Dida, Kalac; DEFENDERS- Antonini, Darmian, Favalli, Jankulovski, Kaladze, Maldini, Senderos, Zambrotta; MIDFIELDERS- Cardacio, Emerson, Flamini, Strasser (n.51); STRIKERS- Kakà, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Ronaldinho.
UNAVAILABLE PLAYERS: Bonera, Nesta, Ambrosini, Pirlo, Borriello, Inzaghi, Pato. SUSPENDED: Gattuso.
Back To List

I'd go with

Dida
Zambrotta Senderos Kaladze Antonini
Cardacio Emerson Flamini
Kaka Seedorf
Shevchenko

or

Flamini Emerson Seedorf
Kaka Ronaldinho

but I'd like to see Cardacio in action.
MizNelson
QUOTE (Channel 4)
Milan tactician Carlo Ancelotti sees tomorrow's Coppa Italia game against Lazio as a chance to bounce back from defeat at Palermo.

After a positive run in Serie A and the UEFA Cup, the Diavolo came to a halt with a 3-1 defeat at Palermo's Stadio Renzo Barbera.

But they have an immediate chance to make amends as Lazio visit San Siro in the Cup on Wednesday evening.

“It's a good chance to put things right and we need to pick up our season again,” Ancelotti told Sky Sport Italia.

I don't know about you, but I don't want to hear about putting things right and "bouncing back" in a non-league match that the team could care less about and in which we're going to play mainly second-stringers.
kurtsimonw
Play our best available team. They need as much time together as possible.
gal_kenny
Can't Carlo field Ronnie as a supporting striker?..Kaka played there in champions league and he blossomed..I remember that at the end of last season, milan were goin to play kaka as a supporting striker..WHAT HAPPEND TO DAT?
acid911
I'm not even sure I'll watch this match. unsure.gif Unless a strong Milan team turns up.
Ry4n
Heya , guys who live in the middle east and use AL Jazeera or Art Sport to watch matches im having trouble finding the channel the Lazio is going to be on

this is the only list i could find no Jazeera or Art Sport sad.gif its usually on Art Sport4 or 5 but nothing....

RAI Uno Italy
7TV - Russia
C+Deporte 1
Eurosport France
Premiere Sport CL10
Premiere Sport CL2
Sport 1 CZ
(Sport Klub (Hungary
(Sport Klub (Romania
CrazyMilanFan
i dont care abt this game at all
Ry4n
QUOTE (CrazyMilanFan @ Dec 2 2008, 11:32 PM) *
i dont care abt this game at all

how come ?!?!
Fillipo Simone
Well, the Coppa isn't exactly a high-rated competition. Sadly. I think the English people cherish the FA cup much more?
MizNelson
QUOTE (acid911 @ Dec 2 2008, 02:39 PM) *
I'm not even sure I'll watch this match. unsure.gif Unless a strong Milan team turns up.

I'll come home and follow it tomorrow only because Dida is playing. Otherwise, I don't really give a patoot.

The FA Cup trumps the CI in terms of importance and prestige.
han2503
I'd like to see this line-up coming out for the Lazio match

Darmian--Senderos--Kaladze--Antonini
Flamini--Cardacio--Seedorf
Kaka
Sheva--Dinho

Sheva, Kaka and Dinho I think are confirmed to start as per what Milan channel news said.

Darmian on the right since we don't really have that great CBc to start next to him so I don't want him to be under so much pressure playing as a CB next to someone like Kala or Senderos would entail. Zambro needs to sit this one out, so does Janku so Antonini for the left.

Cardacio, I think is in the mold of the more traditional DM, that plays in front of the defence, can win the ball and lay it off easily, always doing the simple things. At least that's the impression I got from the sparce moments we've seen him play.

Since Pirlo is definately out we need Seedorf to play in that midfield, If Carlo starts with the 3 DMs in the middle, expect a loss or draw.

And Dinho needs to be moved further forward, he needs to play the position of a traditional supporting forward and support Sheva who will take on the role of a box striker and will roam around in the box.

With that said, this is what I expect Carlo to put out

Zambro--Senderos--Favalli--Antonini
Cardacio--Flamini--Emerson
Kaka--Dinho
Sheva

Maybe Kaladze instead of Favalli, you all know how Carlo can be so unpredictable with trying to surprise his opponents. rolleyes.gif
Jack Sparrow
I think Senderos will play. The focus will be on getting him into whatever rhythm as possible. Especially if we're not purchasing anyone in Jan.
Zed.D
I can't wait for the lineup... will this 4 month wait to see Cardacio and Darmian in a competitive game finally come to an end??
CrazyMilanFan
well the FA cup is different it consists the non legue and everything the coppa is like carling cup IMO
CrazyMilanFan
QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ Dec 3 2008, 12:35 PM) *
I can't wait for the lineup... will this 4 month wait to see Cardacio and Darmian in a competitive game finally come to an end??

carlo has the ability to dissapoint u again
acid911
QUOTE (CrazyMilanFan @ Dec 3 2008, 07:24 PM) *
carlo has the ability to dissapoint u again

Then it will be bad for Milan the club. sad.gif Unless Carlo has a clause in his contract that bounds him for the next 20 years, he won't be here to see the results. Guys like Emerson, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Nesta, and a lot more will retire within a couple of years of one another.

Giving some of the youngsters an extended run will only help us in the future.
CrazyMilanFan
QUOTE (acid911 @ Dec 3 2008, 02:45 PM) *
Then it will be bad for Milan the club. sad.gif Unless Carlo has a clause in his contract that bounds him for the next 20 years, he won't be here to see the results. Guys like Emerson, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Nesta, and a lot more will retire within a couple of years of one another.

Giving some of the youngsters an extended run will only help us in the future.

i know the youngsters we have we can make a really good team but to put to prefer emerson for flamini buying cardaccio and viduez and not using them at all seedorf over yoann ( when seedorf played so crap in serie A last year)..... I dont know what our plans are but u know extending pippo contract i respect the guy but that means we dont have faith in paloschi having said that i wonder what will happen to the likes of albertazzi, darmain but what seems is that we have wasted de gennaro in recent times and couldnt develop borrilleo
Tennie
wow, so nothing having to do with the kids is right. gosh, we suck.
CrazyMilanFan
QUOTE (Tennie @ Dec 3 2008, 03:30 PM) *
wow, so nothing having to do with the kids is right. gosh, we suck.

sorry didnt get u ??
Tennie
Well, cmf, from your posts above it might be inferred that you have little faith in Milan's ability to train, nurture, and develop homegrown talent.
CrazyMilanFan
QUOTE (Tennie @ Dec 3 2008, 03:39 PM) *
Well, cmf, from your posts above it might be inferred that you have little faith in Milan's ability to train, nurture, and develop homegrown talent.

my little faith is bcoz in current starting team only maldini is the youth developed by milan who again was developed 25 years ago
Darunia
The two sides meet tonight at the San Siro in Milan, for the round of 16 in the domestic national cup competition.

The encounter is a one off affair, with the winner passing through to the quarter-finals.

Milan come into the match from a bad result in Serie A where the Rossoneri lost 3-1 away to Palermo. However before that reverse, there were 16 games in which the Milan giants went unbeaten in all competitions.

Milan are suffering with a few injury absentees, but the depth of the squad should help to overcome those problems.

Lazio on the other hand have struggled recently, despite a fantastic start to the season.

They were top of the league at one stage, and they are keen to put their recent ills behind them and register a positive result in the cup, which will also help their morale ahead of this Saturday's crunch Serie A tie against Inter Milan at home.

Both coaches are expected to have a greatly changed side from that which will take on the Serie A duties on the weekend.

Milan: Dida, Antonini, Senderos, Kaladze, Favalli; Cardacio, Emerson, Flamini; Kakà, Seedorf; Shevchenko.

Lazio: Muslera; Lichtsteiner, Rozehnal, Diakitè, Kolarov; Dabo, Ledesma, Meghni; Mauri; Zàrate, Pandev.
vahid
I want to see Kalac again,i wish he can do something like his great games in last season.
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (vahid @ Dec 3 2008, 03:53 PM) *
I want to see Kalac again,i wish he can do something like his great games in last season.

I actually want Dida to play (shock!), he clearly has more ability in goal than Kalac, and a run of games in the Coppa and UEFA may give him the confidence to be what he used to be. If he still plays badly, it's not like Milan care about them competitions? (At least I don't think they do).

P.S. Nice sig!
vahid
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Dec 3 2008, 06:05 PM) *
I actually want Dida to play (shock!), he clearly has more ability in goal than Kalac, and a run of games in the Coppa and UEFA may give him the confidence to be what he used to be. If he still plays badly, it's not like Milan care about them competitions? (At least I don't think they do).

P.S. Nice sig!

Or maybe he get a good offer from another team wink.gif

Maldini sigs are always nice king.gif
Zed.D
MILAN: Dida; Antonini, Senderos, Kaladze, Favalli; Flamini, Emerson, Seedorf, Kakà, Ronaldinho; Shevchenko.

Who was I kidding... Cardacio? Darmian?... laugh.gif
CrazyMilanFan
QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ Dec 3 2008, 07:19 PM) *
MILAN: Dida; Antonini, Senderos, Kaladze, Favalli; Flamini, Emerson, Seedorf, Kakà, Ronaldinho; Shevchenko.

ahh here we go
vahid
It seems we want Coppa Italia rolleyes.gif
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ Dec 3 2008, 08:19 PM) *

Didn't I tell you he'll play?

What if he scores now too?
Mook
QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ Dec 4 2008, 04:19 AM) *

Were you really expecting anything else. dry.gif
CrazyMilanFan
i think most of us were expecting cardaccio we could have rested r80 and seedorf with kaka and cardaccion in CM but .....
Rossoneri7
great !! I was worried i wouldn't be able to watch it, but RAI UNO is showing it king.gif
vnata001
i likey this lineup. devil.gif COME ON SHEVA, U Fing LEGEND. SHOW YOU STILL GOT IT FFS.
CrazyMilanFan
guys kaladze is the captain today i think
whoarethepatriots
Oh dear, this is a shocking lineup. We will be lucky to draw
CrazyMilanFan
is this 2 leg game ??
whoarethepatriots
No, the winner goes to the next round
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (CrazyMilanFan @ Dec 3 2008, 08:57 PM) *
is this 2 leg game ??

Yes, it is.
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (whoarethepatriots @ Dec 3 2008, 08:57 PM) *

Really?
CrazyMilanFan
QUOTE (whoarethepatriots @ Dec 3 2008, 07:57 PM) *

and draw means ET and shootouts?
whoarethepatriots
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Dec 3 2008, 07:58 PM) *
Really?

Yeah, the rules were changed fairly recently. The final is a single legged affair too. I think the Semi Finals are two legged though

Correct, draw means ET and PK
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (whoarethepatriots @ Dec 3 2008, 08:59 PM) *
Yeah, the rules were changed fairly recently. The final is a single legged affair too. I think the Semi Finals are two legged though

Correct, draw means ET and PK

Baahh...

Thank's for the information!
CrazyMilanFan
emerson DOESNT MOVE at all
whoarethepatriots
Since Emerson is playing, i refuse to watch and will only track it on Gazzetta's MBM report
CrazyMilanFan
sheva misses 1 one 1
CrazyMilanFan
and BTW san siro is deserted
vnata001
come on now..let's not be unfair. usually im agreement about emerson...but today he's been our best player on the field! he's taken control of the defense and setting the pace nicely. If we don't concede today it's thanks to emerson..kaladzity and senderos are hte rear guard..

lets not needlessly bash him..he's played well thus far. name me a pass thus far he hasnt made. he's 10/10 in his passes.

on other hand..sheva makes me sad..that was begging to be a typical sheva goal..

in the past, when sheva missed a chance like that..he'd put away an amazing half chance later to make up for it...i dono if he's got that in him anymore.
Zed.D
OMG. those empty stands... it's shameful.

--

Kaka good move. FK. now it's Dinho's turn.
CrazyMilanFan
FK
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.