Legal or illegal?

laugh.gif
Fillipo Simone
Guys Amelia has been brilliant...
amancik
Legally of course. laugh.gif
dst
QUOTE (han2503 @ Nov 30 2008, 11:10 PM) *
Everyone saw the mistake Carlo made before the match even started, yet he, the man that is paid thousands every week, keeps making it over and over again.

Yeah man, why doesn't he get it, Emerson MUST start!
MizNelson
I bought a big ol' box of Raisin Bran yesterday. I think it's time to crack it open. smile.gif
CrazyMilanFan
QUOTE (dst @ Nov 30 2008, 09:24 PM) *

along with kaladze
dst
That's all folks!

Goodnight!

QUOTE (CrazyMilanFan @ Nov 30 2008, 11:26 PM) *
along with kaladze

Nah he's not good enough. Just Emerson, he's good.
MizNelson
QUOTE (CrazyMilanFan @ Nov 30 2008, 01:26 PM) *
along with kaladze

Fishdoll's handler won't like that.
whoarethepatriots
Until there are major changes in the squad and (preferably) managment/staff i will not watch or support Milan in anyway

I will however pop down to the board and laugh at them

Parma here i come!
han2503
QUOTE (mishie @ Nov 30 2008, 10:21 PM) *
A bad night thats all nothing more nothing less

You call this a bad night. Drawing against Lecce and Toro I wouldn't even call a bad night, this was just humiliation of the finest kind. Carlo with the bad decisions from the get-go. Disorganised. Then he subbed in Pippo when we lost Pato instead of Sheva and to continue to add insult to injury he put in Emerson.

How can you even call this a bad nigth at the office. We got trashed by a mid table team. And all this could have been avoided had Carlo started the formation he should have. But no, he had t insist on the xmas tree and it got us the result we deserved.

We were disgraceful out there and the coach and 3/4 of the players out there don't deserve to be wearing that shirt
Fillipo Simone
Okay, once more I'm gonna make an appeal.

This 90 minutes were really, I mean really hard to watch. Why don't we just cut the defending and the criticism, cause... well, we all have eyes. Any other comment will be more then obvious. Apart for the small ones, like wether Emerson was bad or good...etc...

Just go sleep, or grab yourself a girlfriend/boyfriend!!
amancik
I have calmed down a bit now. Guys don't worry. There's still plenty of matches to play I'm sure we'll be losing most of the matches. So, we must look forward with the right mindset in the next match. We MUST expect to lose or draw or humiliated. That way we'll be surprised when we win!
han2503
QUOTE (dst @ Nov 30 2008, 10:24 PM) *

laugh.gif laugh.gif

That's all I'm saying.

btw, has anyone notices that everytime Emerson comes on we conceed? It's like a sign from God or something. Yet Carlo still keeps putting him on
acid911
Oh well, at least we'll have some good discussions and debates after the match. sad.gif I don't think it's too bad a defeat, seeing as that we had it coming, and there is something called as a 'Bad Day At The Office'. We played bad, yes, but our luck finally ran out - the sole thing which brought us all these points in the last few months.
kurtsimonw
There's not much to say that wouldn't be repeating what I said just before the game. And I predicted a 3-1 Milan win. What a fool.
weeeow
to sum up today:

we got r@ped. laugh.gif
MizNelson
It wasn't a single bad night by any means. Besides the aforementioned draws against Lecce and Torino, we were awful against Portsmouth save for eight minutes.

After our unbeaten streak, we were due for a lopsided loss like this sooner or later. It happens. The 3-1 scoreline is flattering.
whoarethepatriots
I hope people out there arent surprised by this scoreline. I predicted it simply by looking at the starting lineup.
amancik
QUOTE (MizNelson @ Dec 1 2008, 05:31 AM) *
After our unbeaten streak, we were due for a lopsided loss like this sooner or later. It happens. The 3-1 scoreline is flattering.

But it happened to soon!! sad.gif
han2503
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Nov 30 2008, 10:24 PM) *

Oh so it's Amelia's fault now that we got trashed....?
CrazyMilanFan
with these tacitcs and mentality top 4 should be considered as achievment we need MVB
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Nov 30 2008, 10:31 PM) *
There's not much to say that wouldn't be repeating what I said just before the game. And I predicted a 3-1 Milan win. What a fool.

Kurt, optimism is never foolish. Just out of date.

Oh so it's Amelia's fault now that we got trashed....?

Wanna start an argument?

Gee, it was a simple comment.
(PS - he should have seen the red innocent.gif )
whoarethepatriots
QUOTE (CrazyMilanFan @ Nov 30 2008, 09:34 PM) *
with these tacitcs and mentality top 4 should be considered as achievment we need MVB

Changing the coach will do nothing. The squad needs renovating (all that happened this season was the cracks got papered over) and the people higher than Ancelotti need to go too
dst
QUOTE (amancik @ Nov 30 2008, 11:30 PM) *
I have calmed down a bit now. Guys don't worry. There's still plenty of matches to play I'm sure we'll be losing most of the matches. So, we must look forward with the right mindset in the next match. We MUST expect to lose or draw or humiliated. That way we'll be surprised when we win!

You know, when someone stops telling you you're doing something wrong it means he/she does not care anymore... I was calm during this game... I guess I care a little less.. sleep.gif
MizNelson
For acid: GCarlo said about four or five times during the second half, "We'll bounce back, we'll bounce back."
amancik
QUOTE (dst @ Dec 1 2008, 05:37 AM) *
You know, when someone stops telling you you're doing something wrong it means he/she does not care anymore... I was calm during this game... I guess I care a little less.. sleep.gif

Well, I just cannot endure the pain of suffering like you can.
CrazyMilanFan
QUOTE (whoarethepatriots @ Nov 30 2008, 09:36 PM) *
Changing the coach will do nothing. The squad needs renovating (all that happened this season was the cracks got papered over) and the people higher than Ancelotti need to go too

i differ last year it could have been said that we cant change the tactics but this year the squad is big enough with proper rotation and tactics resullts could have improved had luck not been our way we would have been quite below the table... in italy every team knows our tactics and approach we need new tactics
MizNelson
The latest rumor swirling around is that Milan have contacted Wenger.
han2503
QUOTE (acid911 @ Nov 30 2008, 10:30 PM) *
Oh well, at least we'll have some good discussions and debates after the match. sad.gif I don't think it's too bad a defeat, seeing as that we had it coming, and there is something called as a 'Bad Day At The Office'. We played bad, yes, but our luck finally ran out - the sole thing which brought us all these points in the last few months.

This was not a bad day at the office. No one can call it that. Lecce could have been called that (even if I don't think of it as such) but this was a disgrace of a performance that I personally expected after seeing that line-up. I even mentioned before the match started that this was the exact same line-up that got us the fabulous result against Bologna in the opener.

And to top it all off Carlo had to sub in Pippo for Pato, and we lost the only pace we had going for us. We probably had the slowest attacking line in Serie A tonight.

Like I myself, you and zd have been saying every week, luck will run out on us at some point and that started against Lecce and it's been all down hill from there. We're seeing a repeat of the Milan from last season and the one before that. And like I said, this all falls down on Carlo's shoulders. HE is the one that made all the wrong decisions he should be blamed for this.

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Nov 30 2008, 10:31 PM) *

I bet you thought we would be playing 4-3-1-2 when you made that prediction wink.gif
Fillipo Simone
Could you please stop laughing at other people's comments on other boards? I understand it can be amusing but it also isn't fair. I don't wanna see someone telling to other "what Fillipo said at mf". Ergo - what I don't want to happen to me, I don't consider fair to others. Even if they said something utterly idiotic.
CrazyMilanFan
QUOTE (MizNelson @ Nov 30 2008, 09:41 PM) *

for gallas ?? dry.gif
Zed.D
QUOTE (whoarethepatriots @ Dec 1 2008, 01:59 AM) *
Until there are major changes in the squad and (preferably) managment/staff i will not watch or support Milan in anyway

I will however pop down to the board and laugh at them

Parma here i come!

Good luck, and goodbye sleep.gif

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

I hope no one comes up with a 'big deal, we lost after 11 unbeaten games (in the league)'. except for one or two games, we were **** in this period. I and han and some others kept mentioning these 1-goal margin wins will come to an end sooner or later. people, I clearly remember, used to say, '**** it, win even if you have to win ugly. who cares about a 1-0? it's still a win' etc etc etc.

The sh1tty mentality Carlo has brought for this team and some of the fans...

No hunger, no motivation, no fighting spirit (we need Argies! seriously). some players don't even move their lazy @sses before we go down by two goals.

QUOTE (amancik @ Dec 1 2008, 02:00 AM) *

laugh.gif laugh.gif

Dude, what have you been smoking?

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Dec 1 2008, 01:54 AM) *

Wasn't that you who after some poor displays by Amelia said: 'see, this is why Milan didn't bring him'? unsure.gif

BERLU! DO SOMETHING!!!
Why don't you give a F about Milan anymore?! sad.gif
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (MizNelson @ Nov 30 2008, 10:41 PM) *

Arsene?? My blood starts turning green,..
acid911
QUOTE (CrazyMilanFan @ Dec 1 2008, 02:20 AM) *
we should forget juve and inter now and focus on 3rd or 4th roma are getting back aswell voila,napoli, udinese are a threat

Oh come on, it's not that bad. We just had it all coming. dry.gif That's what makes it bad. Had Milan been winning all matches convincingly, then no body would have created a fuss over this loss. It's the fact that we've been playing bad football, generally not to our potential, and sometimes winning via lucky calls or goals, that makes this one hurt so much.

We're still in the race. If this goes on however, then I'll start getting worries. Because I for one know Carlo doesn't give two hoots about the UEFA Cup. At least that's the impression I got after some of our recent European matches.

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Dec 1 2008, 02:11 AM) *
I feel for Abbiati, he doesn't deserve this.

He's being paid to stop goals. innocent.gif I don't really feel anything.

QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ Dec 1 2008, 02:18 AM) *
The only one who I feel sorry for is Maldini. he'll have to retire empty handed on his last season.

He doesn't need a title to retire. 96.gif He already has a bucket load of them.

QUOTE (han2503 @ Dec 1 2008, 02:10 AM) *
This loss serves us right. Everyone saw the mistake Carlo made before the match even started, yet he, the man that is paid thousands every week, keeps making it over and over again.

Hundred of thousands, thank you. sleep.gif

QUOTE (MizNelson @ Dec 1 2008, 02:25 AM) *
I bought a big ol' box of Raisin Bran yesterday. I think it's time to crack it open.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif Quote of the funking week.

QUOTE (dst @ Dec 1 2008, 02:22 AM) *
Yup, a few Palermo-quality teams...

Palermo are no slouch, dst. rolleyes.gif They drew against Juve via a last minute goal last season, 3-2.

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Dec 1 2008, 02:24 AM) *

Yeah, he was immense. Had it not been for Buffon, he's certainly be Italy's numero uno. cool.gif A bit too flash for my liking, but a very good and naturally talented keeper.
Zed.D
QUOTE (MizNelson @ Dec 1 2008, 02:09 AM) *
For acid: GCarlo said about four or five times during the second half, "We'll bounce back, we'll bounce back."

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
dst
QUOTE (amancik @ Nov 30 2008, 11:39 PM) *
Well, I just cannot endure the pain of suffering like you can.

I don't get this. Then again, what I posted did not make any sense... tongue.gif
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (dst @ Nov 30 2008, 09:37 PM) *

I know the feeling. Now would be the time where I'd usually rant on about how poor the coach is, etc. but there comes a point where you've heard it so many times before you just can't be bothered to say it again.

QUOTE (han2503 @ Nov 30 2008, 09:42 PM) *
I bet you thought we would be playing 4-3-1-2 when you made that prediction wink.gif

tongue.gif
Fillipo Simone
Wasn't that you who after some poor displays by Amelia said: 'see, this is why Milan didn't bring him'?

It was me. Respect for remembering my comments. Today he had a terrific match.

dst
QUOTE (acid911 @ Nov 30 2008, 11:44 PM) *
Palermo are no slouch, dst. rolleyes.gif They drew against Juve via a last minute goal last season, 3-2.

I did not mean it this way. What I said was, there are at least some Palermo-quality teams in the UEFA Cup so if we keep playing like we are we don't stand a chance in that competition.
amancik
QUOTE (dst @ Dec 1 2008, 05:44 AM) *
I don't get this. Then again, what I posted did not make any sense... tongue.gif

I didn't get ur statement either. laugh.gif
Everyone has turned crazy today, so I understand why no one seems to function properly.
Zed.D
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Dec 1 2008, 02:16 AM) *
It was me. Respect for remembering my comments. Today he had a terrific match.

Yeah I have a good memory tongue.gif
Portman
QUOTE (acid911 @ Nov 30 2008, 09:30 PM) *

That's our biggest problem: the fans accept the defeats naturally. Seem like forgetting the club we are.

QUOTE (CrazyMilanFan @ Nov 30 2008, 09:34 PM) *

What about getting a coach?

QUOTE (MizNelson @ Nov 30 2008, 09:41 PM) *

Never gonna happen.
acid911
QUOTE (MizNelson @ Dec 1 2008, 02:39 AM) *

I sometimes wonder if he's a bigger fan than I am. tongue.gif Maybe he is. I personally have never seen a more passionate fan, even if he sometimes get over the top.

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Dec 1 2008, 02:42 AM) *
Could you please stop laughing at other people's comments on other boards? I understand it can be amusing but it also isn't fair. I don't wanna see someone telling to other "what Fillipo said at mf". Ergo - what I don't want to happen to me, I don't consider fair to others. Even if they said something utterly idiotic.

I'd very humbly disagree here. sleep.gif This is an open internet forum, after all. No offense intended, of course, but members should be free to post whatever they feel like, unless it's against the rules. Sure it may not exactly be the best of things, but GCarlo is a celebrity of the Milan internet fan base.

QUOTE (dst @ Dec 1 2008, 02:46 AM) *
I did not mean it this way. What I said was, there are at least some Palermo-quality teams in the UEFA Cup so if we keep playing like we are we don't stand a chance in that competition.

Agree. biggrin.gif I didn't take it this way either.
Panama Devil
We are screwed.

They TOTALLY deserve this win. Palermo is a good middle table team but today they are playing with us. Our centerfielders are like ghosts in this game.

Palermo OWNED us today.

This really affects our scudetto run!!!

Our defense is poor its true but today our problems has been the midfield. WE'RE TOOOOO SLOW AND WE DO NOT MOVE WITHOUT THE BALL!!!!!

Ronaldinho has been trying and trying but he's not superman. If he received the ball nobody was around and free. Seedorf also tried but when he had the ball nobody was around. Pirlo has been awful for two games. Flamini and Ambrosini are not going to create game for us.

Honestly I think we WE NEED GOURCUFF BACK !!! We can't rely on Kaka only to attack.

Again, Ambrosini, Flamini, Gattuso, Emerson and bad games from Pirlo do not create game for us. I would like to know if all the other big teams in the world play with two purely defensive midfielders every game.

Emerson was the dog in the Juve. Flamini in Arsenal. Gattuso ours. Ambrosini well, remember that he was kept in the bench a lot. Here we play them together!!!

We need Gourcuff back and we need him on the field.

We will not win the scudetto like this. Inter is going to have bad games because of the load of the CL but we will not catch them with this slow, out of rhythm games.
amancik
QUOTE (Portikins @ Dec 1 2008, 05:50 AM) *
That's our biggest problem: the fans accept the defeats naturally. Seem like forgetting the club we are.

I mean what can we possibly do to change it? I mean even if the whole stadium is filled with Milan fans, it can never guarantee us a win. We know we are Milan, but don't tell me you want to see us playing like this for the next 3 years?
CrazyMilanFan
QUOTE (Portikins @ Nov 30 2008, 09:50 PM) *
What about getting a coach?

that is what i meant my prefernce Van Basten
mishie
QUOTE (Portikins @ Nov 30 2008, 09:50 PM) *

Are or were thats the question....tonight is hard to take and only made worse by the fact that we just don't seem to be able to get motivated...very worrying indeed
MizNelson
QUOTE (acid911 @ Nov 30 2008, 01:44 PM) *
Yeah, he was immense. Had it not been for Buffon, he's certainly be Italy's numero uno. cool.gif A bit too flash for my liking, but a very good and naturally talented keeper.

Amelia is capable of playing like this, but he was bothered by inconsistency during his last couple seasons at Livorno, with about two or three great games a year couched in mediocrity as Livorno finished rock bottom and were relegated. Immaturity didn't help either (butting heads with coach/management).

However, given Italy's current GK drought after Buffon, he's the best second option the Azzurri have at this point.
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (acid911 @ Nov 30 2008, 09:51 PM) *
I sometimes wonder if he's a bigger fan than I am. tongue.gif Maybe he is. I personally have never seen a more passionate fan, even if he sometimes get over the top.

Passionate? Nah, passion is where you show your colours, where you get frustrated because seeing your team play badly hurts. He seems like he doesn't even care to me, win or lose, it just doesn't seem to make a difference to him.
MizNelson
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Nov 30 2008, 01:55 PM) *
Passionate? Nah, passion is where you show your colours, where you get frustrated because seeing your team play badly hurts. He seems like he doesn't even care to me, win or lose, it just doesn't seem to make a difference to him.

There's a difference between being passionate and being an apologist. GCarlo falls into the latter category.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.