Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 11/4/2007 - CL - Bayern - Milan
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Matches > Archive 06/07
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
m1ke
I don't think we'll lose the game. If we go out, I'm pretty sure it'll be because of a draw.
jefri91
Never give up!!!!! NEVER SURRENDER!!!!
HasanHasanly
Its not about Surrender, its about understanding. this happens to everyone, you cant always win, just look back for a second. Real, Porto , Liver, Barca they have won the CL in the recent years, but none of them stayed up there for ever.
misha
I think we definitely capable beating them. I even gambled on the game.
kurtsimonw
Anything can happen in football.

Who would have bet on Van Buyten scoring 2 goals last week?
Who would have given that ridiculous penalty against Lucio?

We ARE a better team than Bayern, we are capable of scoring 2 goals. In recent years we have gone through in the second leg of games with late goals (Ajax, Lyon & PSV)

It shows we will fight until the final whistle goes, and we have to play some team from Manchester in the semi finals!
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (HasanHasanly @ Apr 11 2007, 06:31 PM)
Its not about Surrender, its about understanding. this happens to everyone, you cant always win, just look back for a second. Real, Porto , Liver, Barca they have won the CL in the recent years, but none of them stayed up there for ever.

But this is Milan .. It should always be on top. There is no other way.
fresh_prince7
LESS THAN 3 HRS AWAY..

Watched the chel$ea game last night.. my mate follows them and juve. rolleyes.gif

Hopefully we can replicate the result, but obviously they've got strikers and well we have little to nothing available for this one.

I'm feeling quite confident for this one, got a feeling we can join the english trifecta.

C'mon ronaldo wearing a pippo mask..
Ry4n
WE WILL WIN

FORZA MILAN FORZA BRIGATE ROSSONERE FORZA PIPPO

devilsmiley.gif devilsmiley.gif devilsmiley.gif devilsmiley.gif devilsmiley.gif
whoarethepatriots
The germans will play for a draw, im certain of that

We need to use this to our advantage, im thinking that there will be a dramatic victory on our part just like Lyon and Ajax before that
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (whoarethepatriots @ Apr 11 2007, 06:58 PM)
The germans will play for a draw, im certain of that

We need to use this to our advantage, im thinking that there will be a dramatic victory on our part just like Lyon and Ajax before that

Both those games ended on our turf .. I can't tack solitude on that sad.gif Hopefully, Milan will have the game of their lives today and that would be more than I could ask for smile.gif
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Apr 11 2007, 04:03 PM)
Both those games ended on our turf .. I can't tack solitude on that sad.gif Hopefully, Milan will have the game of their lives today and that would be more than I could ask for smile.gif

If you look at it from Bayerns point of view, they're not exactly expecting to go through comfortably.

If you told them, all Milan need to do is score and defend a 1-0 lead, they'd so we can do it. There's no-one that does it better.
Portman
I think... I'm the only one in here who really thinks we're gonna lose tonight. rolleyes.gif
jefri91
Lose?? WHAT??!!! WE ARE GOING TO WIN!!! FORZAAA MILAAN !!!!
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (Portugal @ Apr 11 2007, 04:08 PM)
I think... I'm the only one in here who really thinks we're gonna lose tonight. rolleyes.gif

I highly doubt that. EVERYONE seems to be a real either a pessimist, or thinks we suck. tongue.gif
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Apr 11 2007, 07:15 PM)
I highly doubt that. EVERYONE seems to be a real either a pessimist, or thinks we suck.  tongue.gif

Milan doesn't suck .. Milan kicks @ss, but we are playing against Bayern and in Germany and above all that, they have an advantage of not just one, but two away goals. And considering how Milan played last year at Munich, I don't think Milan has a chance, if it does, Milan has to be brilliant and not commit any mistakes for me to even consider the team could go through. That is just the eality of the situation
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Apr 11 2007, 04:21 PM)
Milan doesn't suck .. Milan kicks @ss, but we are playing against Bayern and in Germany and above all that, they have an advantage of not just one, but two away goals. And considering how Milan played last year at Munich, I don't think Milan has a chance, if it does, Milan has to be brilliant and not commit any mistakes for me to even consider the team could go through. That is just the eality of the situation

We did play poorly last year. And we still didn't lose.

We can afford to go 1-0 down after 10 seconds, we can give a penalty away. and STILL have a chance of going through, I wouldn't bet against us scoring 2 goals.
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Apr 11 2007, 07:24 PM)
We did play poorly last year. And we still didn't lose.

We can afford to go 1-0 down after 10 seconds, we can give a penalty away. and STILL have a chance of going through, I wouldn't bet against us scoring 2 goals.

u play PES2007 too tongue.gif I like ur optimism, but I would rather be this way so if we get knocked out, I wont be bighting my nails rolleyes.gif
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Apr 11 2007, 04:29 PM)
u play PES2007 too  tongue.gif I like ur optimism, but I would rather be this way so if we get knocked out, I wont be bighting my nails rolleyes.gif

If a team like Man U can get to a CL semi final. Anything can happen.
dst
QUOTE (LaPalma @ Apr 11 2007, 05:07 PM)
This f@cking "Bild Zeitung" bastards! Why can't they just shut the f@ck up if they don't know anything about football? I bet they haven't even seen one game with Pippo...

You understand that we don't have the smallest clue of what that pictures says?? biggrin.gif

QUOTE (LaPalma @ Apr 11 2007, 05:07 PM)
because of my Milan jersey....they should hate me devil.gif  devil.gif  devil.gif !!!!!

I hope they will really feel like beating you up tonight!! Erm... I mean... Go Milan!! happy.gif

I actually don't feel neither optimistic nor pessimistic. It will be a tough game but if I were to feel we're going to be beaten I would just go to bed...

It would be great to see Nesta score (shut up R7!) or better... Maldini!!!!! king.gif

2 hours left!
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Apr 11 2007, 07:42 PM)
If a team like Man U can get to a CL semi final. Anything can happen.

Man U are in the form of their lives. They humiliated Roma with 7 goals and left Roma scrapping with just a consolation goal.

I don't like to draw the line, but Milan has to do one thing tonight and that is win by any means necessary. And the chances for that are really slim. Why don't u place abet on us proceeding, you might get a higher return ratio, in case we win biggrin.gif That's how slim I see our chances sad.gif
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Apr 11 2007, 04:47 PM)
Man U are in the form of their lives. They humiliated Roma with 7 goals and left Roma scrapping with just a consolation goal.

I don't like to draw the line, but Milan has to do one thing tonight and that is win by any means necessary. And the chances for that are really slim. Why don't u place abet on us proceeding, you might get a higher return ratio, in case we win biggrin.gif That's how slim I see our chances sad.gif

I don't bet on football. If my team loses I always feel it's my fault for being too confident. tongue.gif
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Apr 11 2007, 07:55 PM)
I don't bet on football. If my team loses I always feel it's my fault for being too confident.  tongue.gif

Good. So I know who to blame for tonight biggrin.gif
Jack Sparrow
Yeah thanks kurt.....with Porty keeping quiet...I was wondering who to pin this one on....
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Apr 11 2007, 05:04 PM)
Yeah thanks kurt.....with Porty keeping quiet...I was wondering who to pin this one on....

sad.gif
rjpado
alright, so i just played milan and bayern on pes.

we win 2-0 kaka 44' gattuso 78'

so thats my prediction for tonight. hope im right.
KillerMax
QUOTE (Portugal @ Apr 11 2007, 10:08 AM)

Right there with ya bud.

It's not the question of what we are capable of, It's how we play that matters and this season has been long over. If you guys think we are gonna win, then let me tell you now that you are gonna be very angry and disappointed at the end of the game... I know how that feels and it sucks.
kurtsimonw
Did I come to the wrong place? Is this Bayernfan.com or what? tongue.gif
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Apr 11 2007, 08:17 PM)
Did I come to the wrong place? Is this Bayernfan.com or what?  tongue.gif

Yes biggrin.gif Welcome .. We'll kick Milan right out biggrin.gif
rjpado
QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Apr 12 2007, 01:13 AM)
let me tell you now that you are gonna be very angry and disappointed at the end of the game... I know how that feels and it sucks.

haha.. i hope you eat your words at the end of the match.
i really hate it when you make negative conclusions. the ball hasn't even been kicked yet. this is football. anything can happen.
Rossoneri7
Did the line ups come out yet ?? huh.gif
Portman
QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Apr 11 2007, 06:13 PM)
Right there with ya bud.

It's not the question of what we are capable of, It's how we play that matters and this season has been long over. If you guys think we are gonna win, then let me tell you now that you are gonna be very angry and disappointed at the end of the game... I know how that feels and it sucks.

I can't wait to see the typical "Sack Berlusconi! Sell Ancelotti!" in the end of this one. rolleyes.gif

It's not a 1 match question, it's a whole season thing. That's why I think we're gonna lose. Obviously in football, just like in adidas spot... "impossible is nothing". rolleyes.gif
Portman
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Apr 11 2007, 06:24 PM)
Did the line ups come out yet ?? huh.gif

Wait 20 min.
mishie
QUOTE (rjpado @ Apr 11 2007, 05:22 PM)
haha.. i hope you eat your words at the end of the match.
i really hate it when you make negative conclusions. the ball hasn't even been kicked yet. this is football. anything can happen.

i second that!! biggrin.gif
but i am the eternal optimist wink.gif !!
dst
QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Apr 11 2007, 07:13 PM)

Of course we've been playing bad this season. And of course it wouldn't be a surprise if we lost tonight... but everyone's hoping for something cause there wouldn't be a reason to watch the match... rolleyes.gif
kurtsimonw
Just for one minute, put yourself in the shoes of a Liverpool fan.

You're away from home, 3-0 down. You only have 45 minutes to get three goals, without conceeding. You do it and win the European Cup.

We need 1 goal without conceeding in 90 minutes.

I don't think it takes a mathematical genius to work it out there. It can be done, easily.
Jack Sparrow
No it just takes a really really lucky team to do it. And we've not been all that lucky this season.
LaPalma
QUOTE (Portugal @ Apr 11 2007, 05:08 PM)

You're not the only one....but I haven't given up my hope yet!

Anyway, I'm leaving now to watch the match....hope I can post how great we played when I come back!
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Apr 11 2007, 05:40 PM)
No it just takes a really really lucky team to do it. And we've not been all that lucky this season.

So don't you think it's about time we get some luck?

Liverpool had a very bad season that year, even finished an unthinkable 5th in the league.
Portman
QUOTE (LaPalma @ Apr 11 2007, 06:41 PM)
Anyway, I'm leaving now to watch the match....hope I can post how great we played when I come back!

I prefer you to post something like "We played like sh!t, but we're in the semis!" wink.gif
misha
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Apr 11 2007, 07:47 PM)
Why don't u place a bet on us proceeding, you might get a higher return ratio, in case we win biggrin.gif That's how slim I see our chances sad.gif

I did it along with the bet on Chelsea yestarday. I expect some $ tonight
QUOTE (Portugal @ Apr 11 2007, 08:24 PM)
I can't wait to see the typical "Sack Berlusconi! Sell Ancelotti!" in the end of this one.  rolleyes.gif

I think it's Sell Berlusoni! Sack Ancelotti! wink.gif
Portman
QUOTE (mishale @ Apr 11 2007, 06:47 PM)
I think it's Sell Berlusoni! Sack Ancelotti! wink.gif

Nah. The other one is better. Way better. wink.gif
jefri91
this is going to be a historic night!
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (jefri91 @ Apr 11 2007, 05:49 PM)
this is going to be a historic night!

I think every day can be considered historic, just yesterday I ate my first Strawberry Yoghurt from the new shop down the road. Now THAT is historic. wink.gif
Portman

So... unexpected. rolleyes.gif
mishie
midfield looks alittle to defensive for me in a game wmust score 2 goals but hey i'm not the coach FORZA MILAN!!
Portman
QUOTE (mishie @ Apr 11 2007, 06:56 PM)
midfield looks alittle to defensive for me in a game wmust score 2 goals but hey i'm not the coach FORZA MILAN!!

2? 0-1 is enough dude.
jefri91
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Apr 11 2007, 05:53 PM)
I think every day can be considered historic, just yesterday I ate my first Strawberry Yoghurt from the new shop down the road. Now THAT is historic.  wink.gif

You must tell me more ohmy.gif 1!!!
mishie
QUOTE (Portugal @ Apr 11 2007, 05:57 PM)
2? 0-1 is enough dude.

i just expect Bayern to score sorry didn't explain myself bloody nerves biggrin.gif
jefri91
44 Minutes and 44 Seconds left
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (jefri91 @ Apr 11 2007, 05:57 PM)
You must tell me more  ohmy.gif 1!!!

tongue.gif

About the team: It may seem defensive. But Pirlo and Ambro are both capable of goals. Ambro seems to rise to the occasion too, scored some vital ones for us.

I'm off anyways.

FORZA MILAN!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.