Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 12/11/2006 - Serie A - Milan - Roma
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Matches > Archive 06/07
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
han2503
Milan - Roma

Serie A - Week 11 - 2006/2007

Saturday 11th of November 2006

Time: 20:30 (Italian Time) 19:30 (UK Time)
han2503
Does anybody know if this fixture will take place on either Saturday or Sunday, bacause on the offical site there are 2 different dates for this one, 1 that says that it will be played on Sunday the other on Saturday
X-Offender
I think it's going to be played on Sunday. Not sure though.
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Nov 4 2006, 03:20 PM)

Thanks, I'll fix it when we have confirmation
Milan Are Brilliant
QUOTE (han2503 @ Nov 4 2006, 08:59 PM)
Thanks, I'll fix it when we have confirmation

Come on this is getting stupid 3 games in advance? Will open it again closer to the time.

Opened again...
berenike_10
the game will be played on sunday, and surely will be the night game, or the main game of the week, and also i dont want to be hard of thinking, im just trying to be realistic, but i dont think milan will win sad.gif

2-0 , or 2-1 for roma.
KillerMax
QUOTE (berenike_10 @ Nov 7 2006, 04:34 PM)
2-0 , or 2-1 for roma.

Yep... I wouldn't be surprised at all... Actually I expect it...
arivanjj
i'm expecting 1 - 0 for us.
I_Rossoneri
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Nov 4 2006, 03:20 PM)

It's a saturday night game.
han2503
QUOTE (I_Rossoneri @ Nov 8 2006, 08:56 AM)
It's a saturday night game.

At what time will it be played? I hope it'snot @ 6,we never win when we play at 6 on Saturdays
------------------------------------------------

Anyway, this match can't get more DO or DIE then it already is. If welose this one, then we will have to keep batlleing for 4th for the whople season. I think we can already forget about winning the title (even though a part of me will never lose hope) but we at least have to keep up the fight for at least the 3rd or second spot
misha
QUOTE (han2503 @ Nov 8 2006, 01:04 PM)
At what time will it be played?

20:30
misha
Milan’s Scudetto dream is already in tatters, but they’ll look to restore some pride by damaging Roma’s title aspirations with three points in this San Siro clash.

The Rossoneri are a side in crisis and the pressure is building on Carlo Ancelotti. Last weekend’s shock 2-0 defeat at Atalanta followed back-to-back home defeats against Inter and Palermo leaving Milan 17 points back from Inter and out of the title race.

A number of controversial refereeing decisions have proven very costly for the Diavoli this term and led to conspiracy theories, but Ancelotti knows that it’s time for the excuses to stop and has called on his side to bounce back with three points. Although the Champions League is the priority, Carletto – who spent most of his playing career with Roma – is walking a fine line now and cannot afford any more slip-ups.

By contrast, Roma arrive in Milan high on confidence after last weekend’s 3-1 win over Fiorentina. Luciano Spalletti’s men showed grit and determination to come back from a goal down and were boosted by the brilliance of Rodrigo Taddei and a Daniele De Rossi rocket from 30 yards. However, the capital club have already lost twice this term and trail the leaders by four points. If Spalletti’s side harbour genuine Scudetto aspirations they can ill afford to let the gap widen any further.

Ancelotti received a midweek blow with news that Gennaro Gattuso’s knee injury sustained against Atalanta is more serious than first thought and will keep him out until the New Year. Cristian Brocchi is set to fill in. Giuseppe Favalli has recovered from a muscular problem and is available to start, but Kakha Kaladze’s thigh strain keeps him out of action. It seems that Dario Simic may get a chance to redeem himself for his poor performance in Bergamo as Alessandro Nesta is struggling to regain fitness in time. Serginho remains injured but Massimo Ambrosini may return.

Spalletti takes a strong squad to Milan. The only absentees are Ricardo Faty, who is out for a month with a muscular problem, and Gilberto Martinez who has a knee complaint. Roma are likely to start with Francesco Totti as a lone striker leaving Vincenzo Montella and Mirko Vucinic warming the bench.

Man on fire: Rodrigo Taddei (Roma) – His brace against Fiorentina bagged three crucial points for the Giallorossi and has sparked speculation that the Brazilian right winger may take advantage of his dual nationality to claim an Azzurri shirt.

Last season: Milan 2–1 Roma

Form guide: Milan (D L W L L) Roma (L D D W W)

Milan (probable): Dida; Bonera, Simic, Maldini, Favalli; Brocchi, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Kaka’; Inzaghi, Gilardino

Roma (probable): Doni; Panucci, Mexes, Chivu, Tonetto; Pizarro, De Rossi, Taddei, Perrotta, Mancini; Totti

Football Italia
KillerMax
QUOTE (mishale @ Nov 8 2006, 10:24 AM)

Milan (probable): Dida; Bonera, Simic, Maldini, Favalli; Brocchi, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Kaka’; Inzaghi, Gilardino

Bull$hit!!!!!!!!!
misha
My line up: Dida; Bonera, Simic, Maldini, Janku; Brocchi, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Kaka’; Oli, Gilardino.
Jack Sparrow
WHY WHY WHY? Does Carletto have a problem with Oli? Or is Oli not fit??

Has Carlo ever made an explanation as to why he plays Gila and Pippo, look they r good when Milan is on song, but right now it's not working out.
berenike_10
with that line up , they wotn beat roma, if ancelloti lines up gilardino and inzaghi... its a fact he's a retard.
misha
QUOTE (berenike_10 @ Nov 8 2006, 08:56 PM)
with that line up , they wotn beat roma, if ancelloti lines up gilardino and inzaghi... its a fact he's a retard.

They are often wrong with their predictions and it's one thing to criticize him and other to insult...
berenike_10
QUOTE (mishale @ Nov 8 2006, 01:01 PM)
They are often wrong with their predictions and it's one thing to criticize him and other to insult...

i cannot belive you write that, eventhough in game you do the same thing, but just becasue you dont write it down , doest mean it doesn't has the same effect...
misha
QUOTE (berenike_10 @ Nov 8 2006, 09:21 PM)
i cannot belive you write that, eventhough in game you do the same thing, but just becasue you dont write it down , doest mean it doesn't has the same effect...

Of course I don't like when he play Gila and Pippo together but I don't curse him. You don't know why he place them. You think he doesn't know what's so obvious to us?
berenike_10
QUOTE (mishale @ Nov 8 2006, 01:35 PM)
Of course I don't like when he play Gila and Pippo together but I don't curse him. You don't know why he place them. You think he doesn't know what's so obvious to us?

1st. like i todl you before, tha fact you dont tipe that does mean you dont do it, besides, you dont know if im cursing you in my mind, and if you dont know about it so what ? you won't argue with mew about it, they know how's that , in italy they don't tell him retard perhaps, but have you seen the ultra rossoneri ? trowing things to the players, and giving real insults to them... so stop being a moralist.
misha
It's interesting that you know what I'm doing or thinking during games.
There are other 90% of the fans that don't throw things to the players.

Do you think he want to lose? There is a reason behind things he do and he don't report to us.
berenike_10
QUOTE (mishale @ Nov 8 2006, 01:58 PM)
It's interesting that you know what I'm doing or thinking during games.
There are other 90% of the fans that don't throw things to the players.

Do you think he want to lose? There is a reason behind things he do and he don't report to us.

i dont want to know if he goes to the toilet on the trainings for example,, i don't needs to know all he do,.. regarding the other subject, and i tell you that because if you are so a soccer fan , to be in a forum almost all days typing and checking information from your beloved team, i can be sure that yuo have the normal reactions of a fan, when a team is loosing or something like that, but yes, everybody has a diff. reaction.
berenike_10
btw.. BRESCIA scored....

Its. 2-0 now....
misha
QUOTE (berenike_10 @ Nov 8 2006, 10:03 PM)
i dont want to know if he goes to the toilet on the trainings for example,, i don't needs to know all he do,.. regarding the other subject,  and i tell you that because if you are so a soccer fan , to be in a forum almost all days typing and checking information from your beloved team, i can be sure that yuo have the normal reactions of a fan, when a team is loosing or something like that, but yes, everybody has a diff. reaction.

Nobody said that you need to know all things he does. I was talking about professional things like why Pippo and Gila are playing together.

Of course I'm angry after loses and stuff and we all know why this all happens to Milan and I don't blame Carlo for this
han2503
the only reason I can think of, of why Carlo still goes for Pippo Gila is because he might be hoping that they can score a couple of goals from set-pieces or crosses.

Do you really think he's that stupid??

He has his reasons for doing that, and believe me the problem lies deeper then the fact that we are playing with Gila and Pippo upfront!!!!

This is just hiding behind an excuse, practically the whole team is off form and the biggest exucese we can muster are, Carlo playing with Pippo and Gila and the refs. When we all know that we are playing like sh!t most of the time, and the fact that our squad has som much lacking in depth has to be taken as much into account, because I really can't see how we are going to be able to continue like this, no Rino, no kaladze, Nesta is off form because he's constantly coming back from short injury lay-offs, Ambro is contantly out, Paolo can't be relied on like he used to be, no fullbacks except for Cafu and Janku, one of those is THIRTY SIX years old. And a whole lot of other things that factor into why we are currently lieing that low in the table.

Believe me Carlo playing Gila and Pippo upfront should be the least of our worry and concern of why the team have been so bad!!!!!!
berenike_10
I do belive you han, i i know that we are having a very very crappy time.. we are losing now to brescia 0-2 in the san siro... but i also know that it could be worst.
han2503
QUOTE (berenike_10 @ Nov 8 2006, 08:18 PM)
I do belive you han, i i know that we are having a very very crappy time.. we are losing now to brescia 0-2 in the san siro... but i also know that it could be worst.

I know, why the hell have we got a keeper that should only be playing in the serie B?? witha team that should be going under any time in the near future?????
berenike_10
QUOTE (han2503 @ Nov 8 2006, 02:27 PM)
I know, why the hell have we got a keeper that should only be playing in the serie B?? witha team that should be going under any time in the near future?????

its the way milan management has been thinking lately, it's shame, for the entity and the fans also.
Portman
Inzaghi and Gilardino together vs. Roma? No, Carletto... def' no. It's enough.
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (Portugal @ Nov 9 2006, 01:09 AM)
Inzaghi and Gilardino together vs. Roma? No, Carletto... def' no. It's enough.

I dont think he'll start Pippo w/ Gila .. He'll most likely go for Oli and one of the two smile.gif .. hopefully cool.gif
X-Offender
My classic line up for Saturday's match would be: Dida; Cafu, Nesta, Maldini, Jankulovski; Pirlo, Brocchi, Seedorf, Kakà; Oliveira, Gilardino.

But I've been thinking lately and I came with this new one:

Dida
Cafu Nesta Maldini Jankulovski
Brocchi Pirlo
Gourcuff Kakà Seedorf
Gilardino

A 4-2-3-1, Brocchi and Pirlo doing the holding midfielders, and the trio Gourcuff-Kakà-Seedorf creating and serving the only striker that would be Gila. It's not the Xmas tree line up if you're wondering, it's a total different situation. I would give it a try.
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Nov 9 2006, 02:01 AM)
Dida
Brocchi Pirlo
Gourcuff Kakà Seedorf
Gilardino

A 4-2-3-1, Brocchi and Pirlo doing the holding midfielders, and the trio Gourcuff-Kakà-Seedorf creating and serving the only striker that would be Gila. It's not the Xmas tree line up if you're wondering, it's a total different situation. I would give it a try.

Hmmm interesting .. Would like to see it, though Carlo is quit conservative with his tactics .. I think it would be great for a change
misha
I think Nesta isn't recovered yet
X-Offender
I was watching Studio Milan on Milan Channel yesterday and one of the guests was talking about us being too much predicable at the moment. Atalanta's coach said they spent all week for the match against Milan, so they pratically knew how we were going to play, and they did it perfectly making us play a very bad match. They even shut down Kakà for most of the match. So I say a new sudden line up just some mins. before the match would make Spaleti and Roma change their plans, and just a couple of minutes won't be enough for them. I'm not saying to change from 4-4-2 to 4-3-2-1 cause that still would be predicable. I'm saying we try some brand new schemes, like the one I mentioned above.
X-Offender
QUOTE (mishale @ Nov 9 2006, 12:09 AM)
I think Nesta isn't recovered yet

I heard Carlo saying he'll be ready against Roma, but nothing's certain yet.
agenth
QUOTE (RED&BLACK Milan @ Nov 8 2006, 10:17 PM)
off topic: Sheva  just scored  for chelsea in carling cup play 2-0

congratulations!

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Nov 9 2006, 12:01 AM)
My classic line up for Saturday's match would be: Dida; Cafu, Nesta, Maldini, Jankulovski; Pirlo, Brocchi, Seedorf, Kakà; Oliveira, Gilardino.

Dida
Brocchi Pirlo
Gourcuff Kakà Seedorf
Gilardino

would be interesting, and sounds promising.
I also think that our tactics are predictable, just what I thought these days.
Maybe Carlo also watched this interview you mentioned LOL
X-Offender
Yet another thing: while I was watching Studio Milan yesterday, one of the guests said Brocchi revealed something to him. He said when he was playing at Fiorentina last season and they were about to face Milan at Artemio Franchi (where we lost 3-1), Prandelli told all the players to defend at all costs, and don't think much of attacking. He told them to play a full catenacio against us, with most of the team in their half. Pratically what Siena or Livorno have done this season against us. I just want to say this is truly pathetic, the worst side of italian football. Coaches who tell their players to defend all the time, thinking of obtaining the result before the game and the show, playing like thieves and using such a mere factor as the counterattack as their only possibility to score. I really hate it. And I wasn't expecting something like this from Prandelli, someone I really admire.
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Nov 9 2006, 02:20 AM)
Yet another thing: while I was watching Studio Milan yesterday, one of the guests said Brocchi revealed something to him. He said when he was playing at Fiorentina last season and they were about to face Milan at Artemio Franchi (where we lost 3-1), Prandelli told all the players to defend at all costs, and don't think much of attacking. He told them to play a full catenacio against us, with most of the team in their half. Pratically what Siena or Livorno have done this season against us. I just want to say this is truly pathetic, the worst side of italian football. Coaches who tell their players to defend all the time, thinking of obtaining the result before the game and the show, playing like thieves and using such a mere factor as the counterattack as their only possibility to score. I really hate it. And I wasn't expecting something like this from Prandelli, someone I really admire.

Capello had our Milan play that way at his realm ..

But I am totally with u on this topic, that it is pathetic and I wouldnt consider it football.
ACM-pippo
sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif I hope that Nesta will be ready for the match. sad.gif
KillerMax
I'm pretty sure Ancelotti is gonna field Pippo Gila together again... mellow.gif
han2503
QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Nov 10 2006, 09:08 AM)
I'm pretty sure Ancelotti is gonna field Pippo Gila together again... mellow.gif

I don't think he will. But still a possibility.

I want this line-up for the game:

Cafu--Nesta--Maldini--Janku
---Brocchi--Pirlo--Seedorf---
-------------Kaka--------------
--------Gila---Oliveira---------

Maybe Seedorf can be rested with Gourcuff coming in, although we need that bit more experiance for this one, so best to stay with Seedorf
arivanjj
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Nov 9 2006, 10:01 AM)

Dida
Brocchi Pirlo
Gourcuff Kakà Seedorf
Gilardino

i would keep everything the same but put Oli on instead of Brocchi like this
Dida
Pirlo
Gourcuff Kakà Seedorf
Gilardino Oli
ACM-pippo
PIU' SCIOLTI, MENO PREOCCUPATI
10/11/2006 14.01.00
Così devono essere secondo Carlo Ancelotti i giocatori del Milan. I rossoneri recuperano Nesta e probabilmente in attacco ci saranno Inzaghi e Gilardino. Problemi alla schiena per Dida.
MILANELLO - Ecco le frasi di Carlo Ancelotti nella conferenza stampa odierna in sede di vigilia di Milan-Roma: 'Per domani recuperiamo solo Nesta. Poi, considerate le assenze di Serginho e Favalli, Luca Antonelli starà con noi per un periodo. Antonelli comunque se non sarà utilizzato domenica mattina giocherà il derby Primavera. Antonelli comunque non è l'unico giocatore che fa cross nel Milan. Nel Milan facciamo 30 cross a partita, di cross ne facciamo anche troppi. Lui è un ragazzo interessante, dobbiamo cercare di renderlo sempre più interessante anche per il futuro. Fare tanti cross a volte significa che ci sono difese chiuse e pochi spazi per far passare la palla filtrante. Il cross è sinonimo di gioco compassato che porta molte volte il pallone sulle fasce. La classifica? E' brutta, ma adesso abbiamo una partita molto difficile contro un'ottima squadra. Questa partita può essere un'opportunità per ritrovare il passo giusto in campionato. Abbiamo qualche problema con il portiere perchè la schiena di Dida è bloccata. Non è a rischio, però c'è qualche problema. Kalac si è comunque sempre allenato con impegno'.
Ecco gli obiettivi in vista di domani sera: 'Vogliamo fare un inizio di partita diverso rispetto agli altri inizi di gara. Ci sono state tante partite in cui abbiamo aspettato gli eventi, questa volta con un diverso atteggiamento a inizio gara dobbiamo cercare di andare a crearli noi e subito gli eventi positivi. La Roma ha grandissime qualità, però la partita ci stimola molto e credo che ritroveremo un Milan molto motivato. La Roma gioca molto bene in velocità, con fraseggi corti, ne temiamo il collettivo più che i singoli. Per questi aspetti è una partita anche più complicata rispetto a Palermo e Inter. Sarà una partita molto aperta, molto equilibrata, tutte e due le squadre vorranno vincere, per cui ci sarà una gara divertente. La Roma gioca senza punti di riferimento davanti, è molto dinamica, è molto veloce nel ribaltare il gioco, ha molti inserimenti dei centrocampisti. Per i giocatori che ha avuto a disposizione Spalletti l'anno scorso, è stato molto bravo a capirne le caratteristiche e a trovare un sistema di gioco che potesse farli rendere al meglio'.

Questa è la parte di conferenza in cui Carlo Ancelotti ride e scherza di più: 'La panchina? Ditemi voi che avete notizie fresche di giornata, io non so niente. Se qualcuno ha notizia me lo dica, così mi preparo. Io sono sereno come sempre. Le voci? Siete destinati voi a tirarli fuori, in questo caso io sono una vittima predestinata e purtroppo non c'è la parola fine a queste illazioni. Quella di domenica è stata una mia esposizione personale dei fatti, in linea con la società, ma mia. Messina? E' un arbitro affidabile, ha tante partite alle spalle, di grande esperienza, è l'arbitro giusto per una partita del genere'.

Ancora l'allenatore del Milan: 'Nelle ultime partite a livello offensivo abbiamo fatto bene, quattro gol con l'Anderlecht, quattro con il Brescia, tre con l'Inter. La tendenza a non fare gol si sta attenuando. Dobbiamo però giocare meglio e recuperare la palla più avanti rispetto a quanto accade ora. Dobbiamo passare in fretta dall'altra parte della classifica. Per Pirlo soprattutto questa è stata una settimana importante senza partite e con tanto lavoro. In generale dobbiamo ritrovare convinzione e fiducia nelle nostre possibilità. Dobbiamo tornare a giocare con l'entusiasmo e la generosità che questa squadra ha sempre espresso. Inzaghi? Ha avuto un inizio di stagione strepitoso e poi ha avuto un calo che è coinciso con il calo della squadra. Spero che a partire dal Brescia questo calo se lo sia lasciato alle spalle, non è tanto questione di cross ricevuti. E' probabile che domani sera Inzaghi gioca in coppia con Gilardino. Le statistiche vanno tenute in considerazione ma con moderazione, possono anche trarre in inganno: prima le statistiche dicevano che con Gilardino e Inzaghi insieme il Milan vinceva, adesso invece segnalano incompatibilità. Andiamoci cauti. Il nostro trend negativo in campionato dura da troppo tempo, per noi è troppo importante tornare a fare punti in campionato, forse scegliamo un'occasione non facile perchè la Roma è molto forte ma dobbiamo farlo. Dobbiamo tornare ad essere concentrati e determinati, questa è la base del gioco'.

Gli altri temi toccati in conferenza stampa: 'Quando un giocatore non è in condizione ottimale, è più a rischio. Gattuso è un esempio. Ha avuto poco recupero e poco lavoro e si è infortunato, lui che non si infortuna quasi mai. In questo momento comunque c'è un'eccessiva preoccupazione nello sviluppare il gioco cui siamo abituati. Kakà-De Rossi può essere un duello molto interessante, anche se con caratteristiche diverse sono due fra i giocatori più bravi del campionato in questo momento. Noi comunque dobbiamo giocare come sappiamo, con più scioltezza. I giovani? La Primavera di quest'anno è un buon gruppo. Antonelli è un '87 e fisicamente è già pronto per provare a salire di categoria. Altri magari sono altrettanto bravi, ma non ancora pronti fisicamente'.

Nesta is ready. Probably Pipo and Gila will start together. Dida have problems in the back sad.gif sad.gif
Portman
I prefer Dida playing at 35% than Kalac at 150%.

The brazillian must play tomorrow.
I_Rossoneri
QUOTE (Portugal @ Nov 10 2006, 04:52 PM)
I prefer Dida playing at 35% than Kalac at 150%.

The brazillian must play tomorrow.

LOL true smile.gif
han2503
QUOTE (arivanjj @ Nov 10 2006, 09:30 AM)
i would keep everything the same but put Oli on instead of Brocchi like this
Dida
Pirlo
Gourcuff Kakà Seedorf
Gilardino Oli

And have no destroyer in the mid?? Roma will tear right through us, and our weak defence seiously is touch and go now. And I really don't think it's the right time for us to be experimenting, better stick to what we know best.

If Pippo and Gila play together again, I think I might not even consider with bothering with this match because I know that it will be 99% sure that we won't score, and with Kalac in goal........, all I havr to say is 'oh my', we are surely going to conceed a couple in this one, and I have a hunch that they will come from howlers off of our second keeper
arivanjj
QUOTE (han2503 @ Nov 11 2006, 05:20 AM)
And have no destroyer in the mid?? Roma will tear right through us, and our weak defence seiously is touch and go now. And I really don't think it's the right time for us to be experimenting, better stick to what we know best.

If Pippo and Gila play together again, I think I might not even consider with bothering with this match because I know that it will be 99% sure that we won't score, and with Kalac in goal........, all I havr to say is 'oh my', we are surely going to conceed a couple in this one, and I have a hunch that they will come from howlers off of our second keeper

well true, if Kalac is in goal then that's not the formation, but we can't just defened all the match, they'll break us down at some point...
han2503
QUOTE (arivanjj @ Nov 10 2006, 08:13 PM)
well true, if Kalac is in goal then that's not the formation, but we can't just defened all the match, they'll break us down at some point...

I'm not saying we should defend all through the match, but having all those attack minded mids in the midfield is not really wise. We need to keep the midfield as balanced as possible
KillerMax
MILANELLO - Carlo Ancelotti has been looking forward to the match against Roma on Saturday evening. The coach said: 'Nesta is the only player who will be fit again for the match, considering Serginho and Favalli are definitely out, Luca Antonelli will remain in the first-team squad but won't be used against Roma as he will play in the youth team derby on Sunday. He's one for the future, but he's not the only player who can deliver crosses, Milan cross the ball around 30 times a game, maybe we make too many. We aren't doing well in the league and now we have a very difficult game against an excellent side. This game gaves us a chance to take a step forward. We have a few problems with Dida who has a back problem, he isn't at risk but it's a problem. Kalac is training as if he will play, as always.'

The objectives for tomorrow evening are to take the game to the opposition and dominate: 'Milan are very motivated and we want to get out there from the start and not wait for things to happen. We want to create positive things from the start. Roma play with speed and as a team, they don't have a target striker so the game will be more complicated than against Palermo and Inter. It will be very open and balanced, both sides want to win, it will definitely be an entertaining game.

As for his position, he joked: 'If you have any news do tell me, I know nothing. I am relaxed. As for what was said on Sunday, it was my opinion, in line with the club, but mine. Messina is an experienced referee and is the right referee for a game like this.'

Ancelotti then looked back at the recent games: 'We have done well going forward, four goals against Anderlecht and Brescia and three against Inter. We have to have more attention at the back and do better at winning the ball back. It's an important week for Pirlo as he didn't play in midweek and trained a lot. We have to find our confidence again and move up the table. Hopefully after scoring against Brescia, Inzaghi has got over his period and he'll probably play alongside Gilardino in attack. The first thing to note is that Milan do win when they play together but it seems to be a signal that they cannot play together. Our negative trend in the league has been going on too long and now is the time to change that.'

Turning to other themes: When a player isn't in excellent condition there is more risk. Gattuso is an example. He had little time to recover and train and then he gets injured, he's never one to get injured. We need to loosen up a bit and worry less and play the way we know how. Kakà against De Rossi will be an interesting duel even if they have different characteristics. They are two of the best players in the league at the moment. We have a good set of youth players this year. Antonelli is ready to make the step up in terms of ability although he is not ready physically.'

ACMILAN.COM
KillerMax
Nice! Just the news I was hoping for!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.