Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Spammers
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > Milanfan > Announcements
Milan Are Brilliant
Of late there have been many topics started in the off-topic forum containing people's websites. Just because that part of the forum is labeled 'off-topic' does not mean you can post just any kind of stuff.

You are obviously either completely inept of reading the rules, or just a complete ignorant ****.

We will suspend the account immediately upon finding the post.

You are allowed to post site links, etc in your signatures, that is fine.

If you are unaware of the forum rules, which have been in place since the start of the forum please click here.

Thanks,
Ash
misha
They are here to post they thing and leave. They don't care if you suspend their account after that.
Milan Are Brilliant
QUOTE (mishale @ Oct 29 2006, 08:42 PM)
They are here to post they thing and leave. They don't care if you suspend their account after that.

Nothing else, I can do, I ask for co-operation from Milanfan members that they don't click on these links, otherwise they are just helping the spammers out - thus more will post on here.
m1ke
The only time they'll get anything out of it is if their post gets indexed by the search engines bots. Please don't post anything in the topic as this will increase the chance of that happening.
mishie
have been deleting the links and closing the topic as soon as i see it!
so hopefully we can keep them away mad.gif
KillerMax
QUOTE (mishie @ Oct 30 2006, 11:41 AM)
have been deleting the links and closing the topic as soon as i see it!
so hopefully we can keep them away mad.gif

You have mod powers? ph34r.gif
mishie
i'm awaitng mike to make it offical wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.