109 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Winter Transfers 2011

 
elcordobez
post Sep 21 2010, 09:58 AM
Post #91


Esordienti A 95
*****

Group: Full Members
Posts: 651
Joined: 22-August 05
From: Sydney, Australia
Member No.: 251



Toni Kroos

http://www.espnstar.com/football/premier-l...eplace-Lampard/

It's not big news yet but just a few places reporting Chelsea are interested in him,if he's available Milan should perhaps should jump in.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

 
Guest_Suhail 3_*
post Sep 21 2010, 04:05 PM
Post #92





Guests






tbh guys i think we can only hope for a free transfer or perhaps one midfielder in the winter transfer. I cant see galliani an berlu splashing out again, they will feel like they have done what they could for this side and so its down to the coach if he really feels we need another midfielder or a fulllback
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

 
X-Offender
post Sep 21 2010, 09:15 PM
Post #93


The brightest sun is the purest gun
************

Group: Full Members
Posts: 26,848
Joined: 23-June 06
From: Albania
Member No.: 2,008



I don't have high expectations for January, although a decent RB would be appreciated. My hopes are all turned to next summer and to the many contracts that are about to expire. I really hope the club doesn't renew ANY of them.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

 
han2503
post Sep 21 2010, 09:42 PM
Post #94


Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Posts: 39,655
Joined: 6-January 06
From: Malta
Member No.: 1,109



QUOTE (X-Offender @ Sep 21 2010, 09:15 PM) *
I don't have high expectations for January, although a decent RB would be appreciated. My hopes are all turned to next summer and to the many contracts that are about to expire. I really hope the club doesn't renew ANY of them.

Do you know who's contract is about to end?

Janku is the only one I'm sure of
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

 
X-Offender
post Sep 21 2010, 09:48 PM
Post #95


The brightest sun is the purest gun
************

Group: Full Members
Posts: 26,848
Joined: 23-June 06
From: Albania
Member No.: 2,008



QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 21 2010, 10:42 PM) *
Do you know who's contract is about to end?

Janku is the only one I'm sure of


Well, I'm sure only about Janku, Ambro, Seedorf, Dinho and Inzaghi. Pirlo and Nesta could be there as well.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

 
d'Arc.LP
post Sep 21 2010, 09:49 PM
Post #96


Giovanissimi Nazionali
*******

Group: Full Members
Posts: 3,717
Joined: 3-September 09
From: Kosova
Member No.: 6,786



QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 21 2010, 09:42 PM) *
Do you know who's contract is about to end?

Janku is the only one I'm sure of


Ronaldinho too.

I'm not sure about Ambrosini.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

 
CHU-LIP
post Sep 21 2010, 10:22 PM
Post #97


Giovanissimi Nazionali
*******

Group: Full Members
Posts: 3,601
Joined: 22-February 10
Member No.: 7,230



Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Jankulovski, Seedorf, Ronaldinho, Nesta, Abbiati and Roma.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

 
han2503
post Sep 21 2010, 10:23 PM
Post #98


Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Posts: 39,655
Joined: 6-January 06
From: Malta
Member No.: 1,109



QUOTE (X-Offender @ Sep 21 2010, 09:48 PM) *
Well, I'm sure only about Janku, Ambro, Seedorf, Dinho and Inzaghi. Pirlo and Nesta could be there as well.

Janku and Inzaghi imo should definately not Renew.

Pirlo and Nesta we still need.

Seedorf, Dinho and Ambro I'm on the fence when it comes to them. Especially Dinho.

You can't really expect that we not renew with all those players, that would leave a gaping hole that would need filling in too short a time.

Imo next summer's strategy should be, let Pippo and Janku go, bring in Paloschi back from Parma and buy a top FB. Renew with Seedorf and Ambro for another season (just 1) and give them a backup role, imo not used often and as rotation players you really can't ask for anything better. Bring in a quality CM to be a starter next to Flamini and Pirlo/Boateng

Pirlo, Dinho and Nesta can be extended for another 2 seasons. Pirlo and Dinho compared to the others still have more time, but we can't burn them out like we've been doing, especially Pirlo, plus we could still get top dollar if we sell Dinho just before that extension ends to some UAE/US team. Nesta is timeless, no matter his age, plus rotating him regularly with Sokratis will let the Greek get more adjusted without any added pressure. An AM should be brought in as well, so we can have a more flxible system.

Imo this will fix most of our problems. We can't just get rid of the players who have been the core of this team for nearly a decade now, imo it will just create more problems then solve them. I know this should have started to be done a few seasons ago, but now it's done, the mistake is already made no use taking such drastic measures that could easily backfire on us
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

 
X-Offender
post Sep 21 2010, 11:40 PM
Post #99


The brightest sun is the purest gun
************

Group: Full Members
Posts: 26,848
Joined: 23-June 06
From: Albania
Member No.: 2,008



Agreed about Nesta and Pirlo. As for Seedorf and Ambro, they'll be 35 and 34 respectively next year. I really think we should stop this mania of keeping boiled players, regardless of how much they've given us or what they represent for the club. One or two is alright, but more than that is just too much. And Dinho should take a hike. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

 
Jack Sparrow
post Sep 22 2010, 06:10 AM
Post #100


Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Posts: 14,924
Joined: 19-May 06
From: Bangalore,India
Member No.: 1,865



I'd definitely keep Pippo. He can play till he's 40. I think he'd agree to a pay as you play deal too. Post that give him a couple of years off and then put him in the coaching staff.

When he's coach, he'll teach Mourinho and Maradona a thing or two about how to celebrate victories. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

For me I'd renew (if I was Galliani)-

Pirlo - 2 years 3.5 million wage + bonuses
Nesta -Ditto
Zee - 1 year rolling extension like the one Paolo had (he might refuse and go full time into his charity works)
Pippo - Ditto
Ambro - 2 years
R80 - Like Silvio leaves us a choice. But I'd like him to stay for now. Maybe my opinion will change end of the season.

I really want to see us bring some youngsters in proper. Fossati should be in within 2 years I hope...if Bluey's opinion of him is to be believed.

Robinho's young. So is Pato. Ibra's got another 4 years left of football at a comparable level (touch wood). We can bring in Verdi and Beretta (who still reminds me of a rather out-of-form Bobo Vieri)..Strasser too to actually play.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

 
Bluesummers
post Sep 22 2010, 07:30 AM
Post #101


Allievi Nazionali
*********

Group: Helpers
Posts: 8,627
Joined: 19-April 06
Member No.: 1,660



I think what will happen most likely at the end of this season is that.


1)Ronaldinho will be gone. We brought in Robinho to compensate for dinho's imminent departure. We can't compete with the states and the Arab countries. He would make too much. At this point only one player can make over 5mand imo that should be ibra.


2) Inzaghi will retire as soon as he breaks the record he wants so it could be this year or it could be another year added on.

3) Seedorf is an interesting one. It will depend on how merkel is feeling. If allegri is our coach next year and sees merkel ready enough to step up then we'll most likely either offer seedorf little money for a renewal which will he will refuse or we will renew him if we have no better options. I think seedorf is done this year as he will be 35 when the campaign is over.

4) Pirlo and Gattuso are here until 2012 so they're contracts will not be tampered with.

5) Ambrosini will get another year extention with a wage cut.

6) Nesta will get an extention as well for another year if he accepts another year. He might retire at the end of the campaign. It depends on how healthy he is. If he's injured alot this year, we could see him call it quits. If he stays relatively healthy he might do another year.

7) Roma's contract will be extended. Our 3rd string keepers usually stay around for years. He'll probably retire here.

8) Amelia's loan deal. It will be interesting what we will do. It all depends on abbiati. If he gets injured and amelia fills in and does good we might end up signing him permanently. But if abbiati is healthy the whole year I doubt we'll sign amelia.

9) Boateng will most likely be bought out. He's staying. Fans love him, coach loves him and he doesnt make too much. Good deal.

10) Jankulovski out.

11) We will not buy out montelongo. He'll end his loan and go back.

12) Onyewu could get sold or loaned.

13) Some of the guys out on loan/co-own could be brought back.



Team next year most likely imo:


GK: Abbiati, Amelia, Roma = 3

DEF: Bonera, Zambrotta, Oddo, Antonini, Sokratis, nesta, Darmian, Silva, Yepes [new signing] =10

MID: Ambrosini, Gattuso, Pirlo, Flamini, Boateng, Strasser, Merkel, Abate, [new signing] = 9

FW: Paloschi, Verdi, Robinho, Ibra, Pato, Odu =6


=28 players

Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

 
Jack Sparrow
post Sep 22 2010, 07:34 AM
Post #102


Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Posts: 14,924
Joined: 19-May 06
From: Bangalore,India
Member No.: 1,865



I think Oddo is leaving. We shouldn't need more than 25 people right?
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

 
Bluesummers
post Sep 22 2010, 07:35 AM
Post #103


Allievi Nazionali
*********

Group: Helpers
Posts: 8,627
Joined: 19-April 06
Member No.: 1,660



What I wish we did though was this:


GK: Abbiati, Amelia, Roma

DEF: Bonera, Antonini, Sokratis, Nesta, Darmian, Silva [New Signing *2]=8

MID: Pirlo, Flamini, Boateng, Strasser, Merkel, Abate, [new signing *2]=8

FW: Ibra, Pato, Robinho, Paloschi, Verdi, Odu=6


=25 Players. Less is sometimes more in football.

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Sep 22 2010, 12:34 AM) *
I think Oddo is leaving. We shouldn't need more than 25 people right?

Oddo and zambrotta have contracts that run out until 2012. They had their current contract that ran out in the summer extended for another year and the money they'd recieve in 1 year they'll recieve in 2 instead. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)

Galliani buying time for youth to come out. Especially some quality fullbacks we have coming up.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

 
Jack Sparrow
post Sep 22 2010, 07:53 AM
Post #104


Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Posts: 14,924
Joined: 19-May 06
From: Bangalore,India
Member No.: 1,865



Zambrotta staying I can understand...he plays for us..and does a decent job. Oddo is not even considered 90% of the time. He really should do a Kaladze.

I really don't think R80 will leave either..unless his dynamic with the team changes a lot.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

 
Bluesummers
post Sep 22 2010, 08:11 AM
Post #105


Allievi Nazionali
*********

Group: Helpers
Posts: 8,627
Joined: 19-April 06
Member No.: 1,660



QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Sep 22 2010, 12:53 AM) *
Zambrotta staying I can understand...he plays for us..and does a decent job. Oddo is not even considered 90% of the time. He really should do a Kaladze.

I really don't think R80 will leave either..unless his dynamic with the team changes a lot.

I just don't think he'll stay another year.


The fanastic 4 thing never ever works out and someone always ends up leaving. I think it will be either Ronaldinho or Pato.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post


109 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

 

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th September 2026 - 05:47 PM