KillerMax
post Feb 16 2007, 04:59 AM
Post #31

Allievi Nazionali

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 1,388

Hold on a sec here...

Gattuso is a starter AND THAT'S THAT!

Brocchi is a great player and has done very well so far.

Now that I have cleared that up, I do have to agree and say that the pair mustn't be played together. However, I think they can sometimes prove very effective.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

han2503
post Feb 16 2007, 01:53 PM
Post #32

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Feb 16 2007, 03:59 AM)
Hold on a sec here...

Gattuso is a starter AND THAT'S THAT!

Brocchi is a great player and has done very well so far.

Now that I have cleared that up, I do have to agree and say that the pair mustn't be played together. However, I think they can sometimes prove very effective.

The only time they actually worked was against Fiorentina, and we still conceeded twice.

The other times was just plain bad to look at.

The midfield should always contain ONE ball winner (Rino/Brocchi/Ambro) and t playmakers (Pirlo-Seedorf/Yoann) When we don't use this system we just look congested

+Quote Post

Portman
post Feb 16 2007, 05:36 PM
Post #33

Berretti

Member No.: 347

(IMG:http://media2.acmilan.com/200702/5957_big.jpg)

As Silvio wishes! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

+Quote Post

han2503
post Feb 16 2007, 06:05 PM
Post #34

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

SIENA-MILAN: SQUAD LIST
2/16/2007
Here is the official squad - GOALKEEPERS: Fiori, Kalac, Storari. DEFENDERS: Bonera, Cafu, Grimi, Jankulovski, Kaladze, Maldini, Oddo, Simic. MIDFIELDERS: Ambrosini, Brocchi, Gattuso, Gourcuff, Kakà, Pirlo. STRIKERS: Gilardino, Ricardo Oliveira, Ronaldo.

Seedorf is out with a muscle problem but will be ready for Celtic.

I just hope that Yoann will start in his place instead of Ambro or Brocchi like is suspect will happen (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

+Quote Post

dst
post Feb 16 2007, 06:28 PM
Post #35

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 911

Please give us Yoann!!

This post has been edited by dst: Feb 16 2007, 07:24 PM

+Quote Post

misha
post Feb 16 2007, 06:49 PM
Post #36

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 787

Ancelotti looks to Ronaldo

Milan boss Carlo Ancelotti will unleash Ronaldo from the first minute in Saturday’s Serie A clash at Siena.

The Brazilian made his Rossoneri debut last week as a substitute against Livorno, but the January signing from Real Madrid will start at the Franchi alongside Brazilian friends Kaka and Ricardo Oliveira.

“I think they can do great things together,” stated Ancelotti.

“Ronaldo needs to reach his top form, but playing will give him the possibility to do so earlier and his arrival has given the team new enthusiasm.

“We must remember that he hasn’t played much in the past six months, but he remains a great champion and is comporting himself well.

“We cannot expect him to play with continuity and he might encounter some difficulties now, but I am sure he will prove his value in the next few weeks.”

The tactician also dismissed reports that he’s been asked to make tactical changes to the side by owner and President Silvio Berlusconi.

“He wasn’t discussing my tactical decisions, he only meant to say that we need to be more determined,” underlined the former midfielder.

“We must remain focused if we want to avoid dropping points from now until the end of the season.

“I do not feel under discussion,” he added. “I know that I need to do something so the team can play better.”

Ancelotti’s contract at San Siro expires in 2008 and Barca boss Frank Rijkaard, his former Milan teammate, has been associated with the Rossoneri hotseat today.

Milan (probable): Storari; Oddo, Kaladze, Bonera, Jankulovski; Pirlo, Gattuso, Brocchi; Kaka; Oliveira, Ronaldo

Football Italia

This post has been edited by mishale: Feb 16 2007, 06:51 PM

+Quote Post

Portman
post Feb 16 2007, 07:24 PM
Post #37

Berretti

Member No.: 347

Please... no more Brocchi + Gattuso on the same team.

+Quote Post

I_Rossoneri
post Feb 16 2007, 10:41 PM
Post #38

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 558

QUOTE (Portugal @ Feb 16 2007, 06:24 PM)
Please... no more Brocchi + Gattuso on the same team.

Negative tactics, what more do you expect! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

+Quote Post

mishie
post Feb 16 2007, 10:44 PM
Post #39

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,072

I'm just hoping that Gourcoff gets a game he's been patient enough now he deserves 90mins

+Quote Post

I_Rossoneri
post Feb 16 2007, 10:47 PM
Post #40

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 558

QUOTE (mishie @ Feb 16 2007, 09:44 PM)
I'm just hoping that Gourcoff gets a game he's been patient enough now he deserves 90mins

We know that, carlo doesn't (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

+Quote Post

han2503
post Feb 16 2007, 11:23 PM
Post #41

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (I_Rossoneri @ Feb 16 2007, 09:47 PM)

Some reports are saying that Brocchi is still struggleing with some muscle problems.

So HOPEFULLY this will open the door for Yoann to start the game and hopefully impress enough to challenge Seedorf for it

+Quote Post

whoarethepatriot...
post Feb 17 2007, 01:45 AM
Post #42

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 782

Gattuso and Brocchi might not be that bad provided Pirlo pushes up, distributes the ball properly and the full backs bomb forward, which they can do

Lets not forget that carlo gets paid a lot do his job, so im sure he has a tactical plan and has his reasons

+Quote Post

vnata001
post Feb 17 2007, 08:26 AM
Post #43

Esordienti A 95

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,681

anybody else think that ronaldo, oliveira, and kaka could just completely start tearing apart defenses across europe like i (either foolishly/optimistically) think they will? I hope were onto something special here..

+Quote Post

arivanjj
post Feb 17 2007, 08:40 AM
Post #44

7th Heaven

Member No.: 821

QUOTE (vnata001 @ Feb 17 2007, 06:26 PM)
anybody else think that ronaldo, oliveira, and kaka could just completely start tearing apart defenses across europe like i (either foolishly/optimistically) think they will? I hope were onto something special here..

(IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/devilsmiley.gif) ... well, we'll see

+Quote Post

arivanjj
post Feb 17 2007, 11:04 AM
Post #45

7th Heaven

Member No.: 821

Beretta plans new Milan surprise

Siena boss Mario Beretta is confident he can stop Milan for the second time this season when they cross paths this afternoon.

“We will get a positive result this time as well,” said the Coach after the 0-0 draw at San Siro in October.

“I am certain the lads will give 100 per cent. It has been a good week of training and we managed to integrate a few players returning from injury who, obviously, are still a little behind in terms of match fitness.”

The Rossoneri are the favourites and hope to continue their 11-match unbeaten run that has taken them to within two points of the Champions League spots.

“Milan have fantastic players of great quality who can put you under pressure at any moment. They could finish fourth this season, but I hope they only get there from next week."

Beretta faces some injury worries ahead of this match, as Enrico Chiesa, Leandro Rinaudo and Abdoulay Konko are out of action, while Mario Frick may only be fit enough for the bench, so Massimo Maccarone should start upfront.

“I have to say that my team has faced every opponent with the same determination, whether they were Inter or Cagliari. We have not made a distinction between the ranks.”

Channel4

+Quote Post

20 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 10:55 AM