Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 28/01/07 - Serie A - Milan v Parma

KillerMax
post Jan 27 2007, 06:32 PM
Post #31

Allievi Nazionali

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 1,388

I think every game we don't play Gourcuff is a big mistake. Cause clearly he has a lot to give to the team EVERY time he has played!

This post has been edited by pKillerMax: Jan 27 2007, 06:32 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Portman
post Jan 27 2007, 06:38 PM
Post #32

Berretti

Member No.: 347

Good to see Oddo in. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

+Quote Post

Portman
post Jan 27 2007, 06:39 PM
Post #33

Berretti

QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Jan 27 2007, 05:32 PM)
I think every game we don't play Gourcuff is a big mistake. Cause clearly he has a lot to give to the team EVERY time he has played!

Absolutely. Gourcuff should be on the first 11 without a doubt.

+Quote Post

milanistar
post Jan 27 2007, 07:37 PM
Post #34

Esordienti A 95

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 605

QUOTE (Portugal @ Jan 27 2007, 05:39 PM)
Absolutely. Gourcuff should be on the first 11 without a doubt.

No he hasn't the experience yet, no one knows how he reacts to the presure of making the result, Seedorf has more offensive impact and more experience than he does, but he should definitely come in the last 20-25 mns!

Anyway, be sure Carlo will prefer Seedorf (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jan 27 2007, 07:52 PM
Post #35

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

We don't want to push him in like that, when he came he knew that he won't have much playing time, and I think he's gotten much more time this season then we all thought he would get.

If we want him to develop in a natural and good way then we should work him in like we worked Kaka in.

+Quote Post

milanista1899
post Jan 28 2007, 02:11 AM
Post #36

Esordienti A 95

Member No.: 735

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jan 27 2007, 04:29 PM)
I don't think the 4-3-1-1 line up would work against Parma.

Neither do I, seeing as that would mean we only have 10 players on the field! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post

dst
post Jan 28 2007, 02:22 AM
Post #37

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 911

QUOTE (milanista1899 @ Jan 28 2007, 03:11 AM)
Neither do I, seeing as that would mean we only have 10 players on the field!  (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

(IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post

milanistar
post Jan 28 2007, 02:25 AM
Post #38

Esordienti A 95

Member No.: 605

QUOTE (milanista1899 @ Jan 28 2007, 01:11 AM)
Neither do I, seeing as that would mean we only have 10 players on the field!  (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

(IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post

Guest_fresh_prince7_*
post Jan 28 2007, 03:14 AM
Post #39

Guests

Well lazio absolutely routed palermo.. 3-0!

+Quote Post

KillerMax
post Jan 28 2007, 07:43 AM
Post #40

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,388

QUOTE (han2503 @ Jan 27 2007, 12:52 PM)
We don't want to push him in like that, when he came he knew that he won't have much playing time, and I think he's gotten much more time this season then we all thought he would get.

If we want him to develop in a natural and good way then we should work him in like we worked Kaka in.

You guys don't get it. We clrealy lack youth blood on the field. We lack a player that's got something to prove and is also very good. My bro was saying something today and he was so right on the money I had to share it with you guys. Milan players just don't seem to care all that much anymore... They need Ronaldo or Ronaldinho to come and make them excited... They passion is gone. Only players that play with passion are Gattuso, Brocchi, Maldini, Gourcuff, Bonera and Gila. These guys give a little extra. Especially Gourcuff who always has done very very well.

Now as for others:

Cafu: Cafu is a lost cause. It's a shame. He has nothing left in him and frankly, he doesn't give a crap. He is just there to have some fun and smile his way out of the club at the end of season... A shame for the management and all Milan fans who actually care.

Simic: He is disappointed with Carlo and I can see why. He is not giving his all.

Jankulovski: He has about 0 competition and takes things for granted. Seriously, he could do SO much better than right now. He is certainly capable of it.

Pirlo: This guy acts like playing for a club is just a hubby and if you are bored, you can play like $hit. He's got this attitude like since he has won the World Cup for Italy, he deserves a break and can pretty much do that during games. Well... I say f@ck THAT!

Seedorf: This one is definitely where it all started from. Our own fatty-baldy-lazy God of a player who seems to think he is a suprehero but only should use his powers occasionnally. SHOW HIM THE GOD DAMN BENCH WHEN HE IS PLAYING LIKE $HIT CARLO!! JUST DO IT!

Kaka: Oh Ricky oh Ricky... I'm sure you have all noticed how frustrated Kaka really is... He carried this team on his shoulders until he simply got frustrated and seeing as how everyone else didn't seem to care, he slowly joined them.

Oliveira: He is pretty much taking a nap on the pitch when he is playing. He needs to see Ronaldo to get motivated and score a friggin' goal...

Overall, when you look at Milan play nowdays, it's so disappointing that there are no words for it. Simply pathetic. We need Inter to score 4 against us to get just enought motivated to hit back.

So why should Gourcuff play? This is why.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jan 28 2007, 10:53 AM
Post #41

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Jan 28 2007, 06:43 AM)
You guys don't get it. We clrealy lack youth blood on the field. We lack a player that's got something to prove and is also very good. My bro was saying something today and he was so right on the money I had to share it with you guys. Milan players just don't seem to care all that much anymore... They need Ronaldo or Ronaldinho to come and make them excited... They passion is gone. Only players that play with passion are Gattuso, Brocchi, Maldini, Gourcuff, Bonera and Gila. These guys give a little extra. Especially Gourcuff who always has done very very well.

Now as for others:

Cafu: Cafu is a lost cause. It's a shame. He has nothing left in him and frankly, he doesn't give a crap. He is just there to have some fun and smile his way out of the club at the end of season... A shame for the management and all Milan fans who actually care.

Simic: He is disappointed with Carlo and I can see why. He is not giving his all.

Jankulovski: He has about 0 competition and takes things for granted. Seriously, he could do SO much better than right now. He is certainly capable of it.

Pirlo: This guy acts like playing for a club is just a hubby and if you are bored, you can play like $hit. He's got this attitude like since he has won the World Cup for Italy, he deserves a break and can pretty much do that during games. Well... I say f@ck THAT!

Seedorf: This one is definitely where it all started from. Our own fatty-baldy-lazy God of a player who seems to think he is a suprehero but only should use his powers occasionnally. SHOW HIM THE GOD DAMN BENCH WHEN HE IS PLAYING LIKE $HIT CARLO!! JUST DO IT!

Kaka: Oh Ricky oh Ricky... I'm sure you have all noticed how frustrated Kaka really is... He carried this team on his shoulders until he simply got frustrated and seeing as how everyone else didn't seem to care, he slowly joined them.

Oliveira: He is pretty much taking a nap on the pitch when he is playing. He needs to see Ronaldo to get motivated and score a friggin' goal...
Overall, when you look at Milan play nowdays, it's so disappointing that there are no words for it. Simply pathetic. We need Inter to score 4 against us to get just enought motivated to hit back.

Totally 100% agree with you, and I think that gourcuff should definately play in certain games. The ones that Pirlo and Seedorf think they are too high and mighty to play in.

But to push him in in games like big CL or Serie A games is too much. For example today against Parma he should definately be a starter. Whe should try him in the center today, since that is the position he preferes

btw, does any body know how many assists Gourcuff has to his name this season?

This post has been edited by han2503: Jan 28 2007, 10:55 AM

+Quote Post

Guest_fresh_prince7_*
post Jan 28 2007, 12:37 PM
Post #42

Guests

Gourcuff is the one of the few things that look promising for the milan future. Yet he barely gets an opportunity. He's a very classy player and you can definitely see why he gets the comparisons to zizou. I hope he gets an opportunity tonight.

Definitely agree about seedorf and pirlo, they are absolutely coasting at the moment. Could gourcuff play pirlo's role? He's got more defensive ability then pirlo, so thats incentive.

As for oliveira, he also needs opportunity. His last two goals were absolute class finishes. And as for kaka' there is only so much the kid can give.

Hopefully the new signings promote some much need enthusiasm and performance for the rest of the season. I think we need to score at least 3 times tonight. No one even respects us anymore.

As far as serie a goes, I can only think of two assists for gourcuff. The one against cagliari and reggina, both being to gilardino.

My starting XI:

-----------------------Dida
-------Oddo---Bonera---Maldini---Kaladze
-----------------------Pirlo
------------Gattuso----------Gourcuff
----------------------Kaka'
------------Gilardino-----Oliveira

Milan 3-1 Parma (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/devil.gif)

This post has been edited by fresh_prince7: Jan 28 2007, 12:40 PM

+Quote Post

Portman
post Jan 28 2007, 01:25 PM
Post #43

Berretti

QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Jan 28 2007, 06:43 AM)

Now as for others:

Great post. The only thing I don't agree is the:
"We need Inter to score 4 against us to get just enought motivated to hit back."

Actually we need a 10 men Inter to score goals. Otherwise the result of that match would be 5-1 or 6-1. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

+Quote Post

arivanjj
post Jan 28 2007, 02:16 PM
Post #44

7th Heaven

Member No.: 821

45 mins to go!!

+Quote Post

Portman
post Jan 28 2007, 02:20 PM
Post #45

Berretti

MILAN-PARMA: LE FORMAZIONI UFFICIALI

28/01/2007

Milan (4-3-1-2): Dida; Oddo, Bonera, Maldini, Jankulovski; Gattuso, Pirlo, Brocchi; Seedorf; Kakà, Gilardino.
Parma (3-4-1-2): Bucci, Perna, Couto, Paci; Ferronetti, Grella, Bolano, Castellini; Morfeo, Rossi, Budan.

4-3-1-2? I'd go for Xmas with that line-up.

---------------Dida
Oddo-Bonera-Maldini-Jankulovski
-----Gattuso--Pirlo--Brocchi
---------Kaka'-----Seedorf
--------------Gilardino

Forza Milan!

This post has been edited by Portugal: Jan 28 2007, 02:21 PM

+Quote Post

16 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 12:31 PM