> Pato vs. Bojan

Portman
post Feb 5 2008, 12:27 AM
Post #1

Berretti

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 347

I was reading some opinions about Manucho in a Manchester United forum when I end up in a Pato vs. Bojan thread where they (United fans) talk about the 2 of the best young guns out there. Here are some of their opinions:

[QUOTE]Two of the top 2 strikers in their age group and getting action for two top teams in Europe. Both called up to their national teams already at such a young age. Who would you rather have or think will turn out better?

Seen Bojan play more this season as its harder to get watching Milan because theyre not guaranteed to be on Footall Italiano every week where Barca will be on Sky Sports. But from what Ive seen of Pato he looks the business. Bojan is obviously a talent but looks very lightweight up there in Barca's system. But can you argue with 800-odd goals coming through the ranks at Barca?

Tough one to call but if I was offered one or the other it would be Pato.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]Pato looks class, Bojan seems good but not as good as Pato.[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE]
Pato Looks like a potential football genius, a la fat ronaldo
bojan looks like he'll be a top top striker but more a ruud than a flair player.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]Pato's better, Bojan is a year younger.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]Pato is the better player, Bojan still looks a good prospect though.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]the talent and potential is very obvious when watching Pato, but his finishing is still suspect at times. But when he shines, he fecking shines.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]Pato's potential is actually scary. Imagine, Milan are actually depending on an 18-year-old for a CL position![/QUOTE]
[QUOTE]
I'd say Pato is more naturally talented but Bojan is the more polished. I'd tale Bojan over Pato, if only for his last name. I'd like to see Krkic on a shirt.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]I also think Pato's got the better potential...[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]Pato all day!! He would probably personally laugh at this comparison. Bojan just has a nack for scoring goals, Pato looks like he has a bit of everything.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]pato without question.[/QUOTE]

And what do you think of it?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th May 2024 - 11:25 AM