Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Serie A - Week 9: AC Milan vs. Juventus, 30 October 2010

Linkman
post Oct 27 2010, 12:16 AM
Post #16

Esordienti A 95

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 7,300

I'm not sure how this whole playing with no Dinho/Zee is going to work out. Both our goals against Napoli came from Oddo, of all people. Imagine if he didn't have such a great night. Would we have managed to create enough chances to score twice?

I only managed to watch the last 20 minutes of the monday game, so I can't really judge if we managed to create chances or not... But in theory, at least, I wouldn't play with no creative players.

EDIT: Oh and Chu... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/warriorsmiley.gif)

Btw, if last season is any indication, benching Dinho against Juve is a mistake!

This post has been edited by Linkman: Oct 27 2010, 12:18 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Oct 27 2010, 12:38 AM
Post #17

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

QUOTE (Linkman @ Oct 27 2010, 01:16 AM) *
I'm not sure how this whole playing with no Dinho/Zee is going to work out. Both our goals against Napoli came from Oddo, of all people. Imagine if he didn't have such a great night. Would we have managed to create enough chances to score twice?

I only managed to watch the last 20 minutes of the monday game, so I can't really judge if we managed to create chances or not... But in theory, at least, I wouldn't play with no creative players.

EDIT: Oh and Chu... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/warriorsmiley.gif)

Btw, if last season is any indication, benching Dinho against Juve is a mistake!

Robinho and Pirlo are creative players, no matter how you see it. We had plenty of other chances to score last night, and could have easily scored one of them instead of the two we did. The fact that both goals came from Oddo's crosses was a pure coincidence. In fact, we should be glad about it. When was the last time we scored from a fullback's cross?

+Quote Post

Linkman
post Oct 27 2010, 12:44 AM
Post #18

Esordienti A 95

Member No.: 7,300

Not complaining... Just worried that in the case Oddo doesn't find himself inspired again, we end up goalless. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Oct 27 2010, 01:22 AM
Post #19

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

Because Ronaldinho and Seedorf aren't playing? That's completely illogical. The main reason we won last night was because those two didn't play.

+Quote Post

Darunia
post Oct 27 2010, 05:09 AM
Post #20

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 2,240

I would like to see Flamini get a start but I know that's asking too much. Hopefully Rino has one of his better days.

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Oct 27 2010, 05:47 AM
Post #21

Allievi Nazionali

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 1,660

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Oct 26 2010, 08:21 AM) *
Important derby. Very curious to see how it goes.

No need for the curious.

simply...we win. Very good. Fantastic performance. We are soon to be champion. We are the best.

No one is better. Juventus better give up; don't need name in shame.

Is not possible for juvenuts to beat milan. why? because juventus are S***. Jack has more chance to win game of russian roulete than juventus at football.

We will be very happy this weekend; I will be happy, jack will be happy. Shevchenko will be happy.

It will be a very good finish.

This post has been edited by Bluesummers: Oct 27 2010, 05:52 AM

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Oct 27 2010, 06:49 AM
Post #22

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,865

But I cheat at Russian roulette. I use blanks...and give the other guy a semiautomatic.

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Oct 27 2010, 07:21 AM
Post #23

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Oct 26 2010, 11:49 PM) *
But I cheat at Russian roulette. I use blanks...and give the other guy a semiautomatic.

no is not possible. You do not cheat.

Someone so fantastic as you cannot be a cheat. Is not possible.

Do not attempt to fool others with such lies.

You are not a cheat. is a fact. Even shevchenko agrees.

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Oct 27 2010, 07:26 AM
Post #24

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (Linkman @ Oct 26 2010, 04:11 PM) *
I hope Dinho plays.

...don't stone me.

Is not possible for dinho to play.

He was busy, last week with hot girl at party.

He show her the magic ...very nicely. But she was like italian defender, electric fence put in front of goal. Dinho could not score.

SHe end up hurting the magic very very badly. It was not not a good night. The fantastic performance of the dinho was not there, she was very dissapointed.

She said to him: " You are not good, retire. Dot Cotton have more chance to score than Ronaldinho"

Ronaldinho was very very sad. He cry for hours with Rafa talking only about facts. He became even more sad. He gott to hospital in milano.

In hospital he met dr. x-off. The doctor said to the dinho; you have full blown aids. Stay at home; stay away from football. You are to retire immediately. Never again return to field.

Right now dinho is nowhere to be found. We are very sad for him :'(

This post has been edited by Bluesummers: Oct 27 2010, 07:29 AM

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Oct 27 2010, 09:07 AM
Post #25

Primavera

Member No.: 1,265

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Oct 27 2010, 02:20 AM) *
Dinho is capable of special things only against mattress teams like Lecce and Chievo. He would have failed big time had he played against Napoli last night. A big no-no for Juventus and Madrid.

Last season he had a great game against Juve so I disagree. no way he's lost it all over a year.

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Oct 27 2010, 09:11 AM
Post #26

Primavera

Member No.: 1,265

Blue.. what kind of drug are you on these days?! (chi zadi?)

"Is not possible for dinho to play." did you eat it?

+Quote Post

samira
post Oct 27 2010, 09:28 AM
Post #27

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Member No.: 7,087

So damn glaf that Krasic is not going to play and Thaigo Silva will.
But that was a bad way to fake a penalty, to miss it too (IMG:style_emoticons/default/96.gif)

This post has been edited by samira: Oct 27 2010, 03:24 PM

+Quote Post

han2503
post Oct 27 2010, 09:37 AM
Post #28

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Oct 26 2010, 11:38 PM) *
Robinho and Pirlo are creative players, no matter how you see it. We had plenty of other chances to score last night, and could have easily scored one of them instead of the two we did. The fact that both goals came from Oddo's crosses was a pure coincidence. In fact, we should be glad about it. When was the last time we scored from a fullback's cross?

Robinho is not a creative player...

As for the game against Napoli. All those great chances you talk about came from long balls when Pirlo got it back in our own half. We didn't create a single chance that came from build up play. And imo that is a big issue. I'm not even talking about Dinho and Seedorf here. But if we're going to play this system we cannot have Pirlo doing the dirty work while Rino is high up the pitch, which is what I saw against Napoli. Pirlo is our only creative player in that lineup, so that is what he needs to do, not defend.

As for the Napoli game in general, you're making it out to be like we played a blinder of a game just because Dinho wasn't playing (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

We were very lucky to get out of there with the win, not to mention we were playing with a man extra for more then 45 minutes. The fact that we scored 2 lucky goals because Oddo decided to wake up does not prove your point that we can play with that front 3. What I saw was Pato again being totally wasted and also Ibra to a certain extent. While both these players thrived when Dinho played behind them

QUOTE (Zed.D @ Oct 27 2010, 08:07 AM) *
Last season he had a great game against Juve so I disagree. no way he's lost it all over a year.

Don't even bother with it zeddie. X-off is completely blinded by his dislike for Dinho. So it's pointless

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Oct 27 2010, 11:23 AM
Post #29

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Oct 27 2010, 08:26 AM) *
Is not possible for dinho to play.

He was busy, last week with hot girl at party.

He show her the magic ...very nicely. But she was like italian defender, electric fence put in front of goal. Dinho could not score.

SHe end up hurting the magic very very badly. It was not not a good night. The fantastic performance of the dinho was not there, she was very dissapointed.

She said to him: " You are not good, retire. Dot Cotton have more chance to score than Ronaldinho"

Ronaldinho was very very sad. He cry for hours with Rafa talking only about facts. He became even more sad. He gott to hospital in milano.

In hospital he met dr. x-off. The doctor said to the dinho; you have full blown aids. Stay at home; stay away from football. You are to retire immediately. Never again return to field.

Right now dinho is nowhere to be found. We are very sad for him :'(

Stream of consciousness? What's your point?

+Quote Post

acid911
post Oct 27 2010, 12:02 PM
Post #30

Berretti

Member No.: 3,736

Blue is celebrating "Talk like Jose Mourinho" week, what else? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) One doesn't need consciousness for that, it's just about going with the flow, the natural energy. No wonder the media loves Mou!

+Quote Post

23 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 10:54 PM