> Serie A - Week 15 - AC Milan - Brescia Calcio, Date: 11/04/10 Time: 20:45 CET

Zed.D
post Dec 6 2010, 09:33 AM
Post #151

Primavera

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 1,265

QUOTE (Danny @ Dec 5 2010, 05:20 PM) *
At times Borriello was terrific, let us not forget this. But Ibra is accepted as one of the best in the world for good reason and we're seeing why now.

I actually made a comparison between the two (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) Borriello was indeed hard working and dedicated to Milan. sometimes even terrific. but he rarely (if ever) could influence our game and results like Zlatan has so far.

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Dec 5 2010, 03:31 PM) *
Yup. If I ever meet you, 'll lend you a vid tape R7 gave me. It's of Milan's unbeaten season where MvB was present. He was exactly like that you know. Totally efficient, and making it look so easy.

As for the Borriello thing, it's funny you should say that...

I noticed two things in the match...

One was the cam showing Maldini. Then Zlatan within the next 10 minutes makes a really nice slide tackle somewhere in mid-field to stop a Brescia buildup. I LOL'd then.

Then about the time commentator was talking about Roma and Borriello, Zlatan did that bicycle kick from nowhere where the ball went over the post as if he was channeling Borriello. I was like...this cannot be a coincidence. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

You could give it to my aunt, she's visiting India next week (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

I find it quite strange how suddenly an ex-Inter and Juve great has become a Milan darling. how we don't want to remember a thing from the days we'd damn him, swear at him and call him a big game flop!

Football is one strange world!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Dec 6 2010, 09:48 AM
Post #152

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,865

Well if you think about it, none of the things we hated him for has reared it's ugly head here. Though probably the knee to Matrix if we were to reverse things about might have us super pissed. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

I'm in Munich right now. So I don't think I'll be able to meet your aunt. Where in India is she going to btw?

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Dec 6 2010, 10:01 AM
Post #153

Primavera

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 1,265

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Dec 6 2010, 12:18 PM) *
Well if you think about it, none of the things we hated him for has reared it's ugly head here. Though probably the knee to Matrix if we were to reverse things about might have us super pissed. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Might have? it definitely would have!

I'm in Munich right now. So I don't think I'll be able to meet your aunt. Where in India is she going to btw?

Ah I forgot.
-
I'll have to ask, probably Chandigarh.

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Dec 6 2010, 10:22 AM
Post #154

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,865

Chandigarh's in the other end of the country. Any relatives in the south?

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  « < 9 10 11
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 11:55 PM