han2503
post Nov 6 2010, 06:34 PM
Post #32

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Nov 6 2010, 03:02 PM) *
Thiago and Antonini are out for tomorrow. Allegri said he'll play Yepes alongside Nesta.

Milan (4-3-1-2): Abbiati; Abate, Nesta, Yepes, Zambrotta; Gattuso, Pirlo, Ambrosini; Seedorf; Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic.

Link

Hopefully that line-up is dead wrong!!!

We'll barely get out of the gate!! Seedorf?? I'd rather try Robs in hole again before Seedorf starts from the beginning!!!

Rino, Pirlo, Ambro in midfield. We talk all week about how our problems are in midfield and Allegri is trying to make it even worse!! FFS I really can't stand the man any longer!! Also Pippo needs to be a sub not a starter!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Nov 6 2010, 06:42 PM
Post #33

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,008

Pirlo will have a rest, apparently. So we can expect Seedorf to be the playmaker, most probably with Rino and Ambro at his sides. Super fast and young midfield! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

+Quote Post

acid911
post Nov 6 2010, 07:06 PM
Post #34

Berretti

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 3,736

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Nov 6 2010, 09:45 PM) *
No, Thiago's injury happened in the first half, around the 40' if I remember correctly.

I know. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) It was just a slip of keys, LOL. Silva was monstrous in the opening minutes, but he was being cautious before and after the halfway mark. Playing with the pain, most probably.

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Nov 6 2010, 09:45 PM) *
I really hope Allegri finally decides to give a chance to Flamini, the guy is being ignored to a ridiculous extent. If I was in his place, I'd be seriously p!ssed off.

This. Needs to be posted twice. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) Rotate him with Boatang if need be, but this is just not on. Almost every squad player requires some playing time every now and then, just to keep off the rust. And to think he's not even playing the young players, this is plain stupid.

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Nov 6 2010, 07:20 PM
Post #35

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

Also Pippo needs to be a sub not a starter!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

+Quote Post

han2503
post Nov 6 2010, 07:23 PM
Post #36

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Nov 6 2010, 06:42 PM) *
Pirlo will have a rest, apparently. So we can expect Seedorf to be the playmaker, most probably with Rino and Ambro at his sides. Super fast and young midfield! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

I'd rather go with this the have Seedorf as our sole playmaker

Flamini--Ambro
Robinho--Ibra--Dinho
Pato

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Nov 6 2010, 07:20 PM) *

Well even Fester agrees with me (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Nov 6 2010, 08:13 PM
Post #37

I wouldn't mind starting Pippo in this one, the guy's earned it. What worries me is our midfield, or rather, Allegri's incapability of fielding a decent 3-man back-line. We'll continue of seeing "good" ol' Gattuso playing every three games as an AM, Pirlo being relegated to a defender, Flamini being wasted on the bench and Seedorf doing his "thing". Without a proper midfield, we could sign Messi or Ronaldo, but it wouldn't change a single goddamn thing.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Nov 6 2010, 09:00 PM
Post #38

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Nov 6 2010, 08:13 PM) *
I wouldn't mind starting Pippo in this one, the guy's earned it. What worries me is our midfield, or rather, Allegri's incapability of fielding a decent 3-man back-line. We'll continue of seeing "good" ol' Gattuso playing every three games as an AM, Pirlo being relegated to a defender, Flamini being wasted on the bench and Seedorf doing his "thing". Without a proper midfield, we could sign Messi or Ronaldo, but it wouldn't change a single goddamn thing.

Exactly my point!!

But Pippo from the start to me a is a no no. The guy is brilliant coming off the bench and I really want to see Pato getting another chance playing as a striker. As I said yesterday, all our problems are tactical, not personnel related. Rino aside that is)

Given the right combination in midfield, and attack we're more then good to go. What worries me is Allegri. He's just so stubborn and seems resolute on playing the rigid 4-3-3 even though all the players are struggling in it

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Nov 6 2010, 09:34 PM
Post #39

Primavera
Group Icon

Han, we agree on 99% of the things you say, but as for the Pippo thing...

I really don't understand you - what can we loose? Okay, don't play Pippo as a starter against Inter, or when you have a Pato of last season. But we play against Brescia and the alternative is Pato who looks tired and out of form. Last time Inzaghi played he scored 2 goals against a Real Madrid/Mourniho defense and last time he started in Serie A as well he scored. I don't get the distrust. It really has no foundation; I really want to see Pato getting another chance playing as a striker does not count, it's no explanation why he shouldn't get that one chance. Pato got plenty of them.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Nov 6 2010, 09:36 PM
Post #40

^ We're playing Bari, and I agree with you.

+Quote Post

William405
post Nov 6 2010, 09:44 PM
Post #41

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 7,239

Pato didn't get many chances to play as a striker,Pipo won't start matches that's what galliani said at least.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Nov 6 2010, 09:45 PM
Post #42

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Nov 6 2010, 09:34 PM) *
Han, we agree on 99% of the things you say, but as for the Pippo thing...

I really don't understand you - what can we loose? Okay, don't play Pippo as a starter against Inter, or when you have a Pato of last season. But we play against Brescia and the alternative is Pato who looks tired and out of form. Last time Inzaghi played he scored 2 goals against a Real Madrid/Mourniho defense and last time he started in Serie A as well he scored. I don't get the distrust. It really has no foundation; I really want to see Pato getting another chance playing as a striker does not count, it's no explanation why he shouldn't get that one chance. Pato got plenty of them.

I think the mistrust comes from the chances Pippo loses when he's given the chance to start. Against Real he cam on and scored yes, but we were gifted those goals, and for some strange reason Pippo got 2 out of 2 when usually to score that many he needs something like 15 clear cut chances.

Pato hasn't even seen the right side of goal in the last few games. A player that has great instinct to score and rarely fluffs his chances, yet he's playing as a right winger.

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Nov 6 2010, 09:46 PM
Post #43

Primavera
Group Icon

Watching the Inter-match so I made a lapsus calami. Sorry (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Nov 6 2010, 09:53 PM
Post #44

Primavera
Group Icon

I think the mistrust comes from the chances Pippo loses when he's given the chance to start. Against Real he cam on and scored yes, but we were gifted those goals, and for some strange reason Pippo got 2 out of 2 when usually to score that many he needs something like 15 clear cut chances.

Again, you're being just rediculous! I mean, do you belive Pippo would have been that immortal, that kind of a record-breaker if he'd score 2 goals in 15 chances? You totally exaggerated this so-called missing of chances. And btw. Ibrahimovic also nets every 5th or 6th chance he gets. Why not start Pippo-Pato then.
----
But really. Let's say it once more plainly: Ibra scored in the last 4 matches 2 goals, Pato scored zero and Pippo 2. Let's give Inzaghi the chance.

+Quote Post

William405
post Nov 6 2010, 10:03 PM
Post #45

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 7,239

Why does it matter,if we let him play a full match then he will run out of fuel fast.We just have to use him efficiently,let him play in the last thirty minutes.If you don't want Pato to start,then Robinho is more then good for this game.

+Quote Post

18 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 05:23 PM