Reply to this topicStart new topic
> CL - Group Stage Day 4 - Milan - Real Madrid, Date: 03/11/10 Time: 20:45 CET

X-Offender
post Nov 1 2010, 01:32 PM
Post #31

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,008

Yeah, he'll definitely start. I'm just scared of the fact that Allegri might play Seedorf along with him. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

shevchenko_007
post Nov 1 2010, 03:22 PM
Post #32

Esordienti B 96

Member No.: 1,289

Nothing will change in this game.. the same players will play and we will probly get the same result, but I am always optimistic and will be up at 2:30am to watch my boys no matter the result and no matter how much they (Ibra) frustrates me.

Pirlo definitely needs a rest after this game because he is starting to deteriorate, his passes against Juve were way below par and it's not his fault, he is doing a lot of work every game that he shouldn't be doing and it's taking its toll on his technical ability.

This is probly for a future post but when Pirlo does get his rest I would like to see...

------------------Abbiati----------------

Zambro----Nesta----Silva----Antonini

--------Flamini--------Boateng---------

---Robinho------------------Ronnie----

--------------Pato----Ibra--------------

Essentially it's a 4-2-2-2 and if Flamini and Boateng can be tactically and positionally aware then the defence will have some decent cover and the front 4 can try and link up and do their thing. And Binho said he doesn't mind dropping back if he has to, so he can drop a bit and cover if needed.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Nov 1 2010, 03:33 PM
Post #33

Forget "the magnificent four", that line-up has written doom all over it. You think putting in more attackers will change anything? Our main problem is in midfield, yet you want to play with only two midfielders, one of them being a box-to-box who likes attacking. It simply won't work.

We should just stick to the 4-3-1-2 line-up, i.e. three midfielders, one trequartista and two forwards. That's the only formula that can make our game work.

+Quote Post

shevchenko_007
post Nov 1 2010, 03:45 PM
Post #34

Esordienti B 96

Member No.: 1,289

But we don't have a proper trequartista and relying on Binho and Dinho to play there when it is clearly not their position doesn't help either. So we are gonna keep seeing the same sh!t every game.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Nov 1 2010, 03:55 PM
Post #35

Then we'll just have to arrange with Seedorf, Dinho and Binho till we sign a proper trequartista next summer.

+Quote Post

William405
post Nov 1 2010, 03:58 PM
Post #36

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 7,239

http://www.football-italia.net/nov01a.html

Lol

http://www.football-italia.net/nov01o.html

lol

This post has been edited by William405: Nov 1 2010, 06:03 PM

+Quote Post

Ry4n
post Nov 1 2010, 07:04 PM
Post #37

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 932

revert back to the good old christmas tree formation and alternate between Seedorf and Ronaldinho for Trequartista simple , seedorf is'nt getting any younger so he doesnt need as much game time as Ronaldinho meaning play Ronaldinho more and Seedorf when Ronaldinho needs more a rest same with Gattuso and Flamini play Flamini more then gattuso..enough of this seniority bullshit its not helping its hindering the team more the old must make way for the new , i doesnt mean not playing the older players it just means playing them less and less

This post has been edited by Ry4n: Nov 1 2010, 07:07 PM

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Nov 1 2010, 07:20 PM
Post #38

According to Studio Sport, Allegri will play the exact same line-up of the first game (meaning, the dreadful Pirlo-Gattuso-Seedorf midfield), only with Thiago instead of Bonera. I just hope Madrid don't humiliate us with another 4-0. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

+Quote Post

CHU-LIP
post Nov 1 2010, 07:26 PM
Post #39

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 7,230

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Nov 1 2010, 08:20 PM) *
According to Studio Sport, Allegri will play the exact same line-up of the first game (meaning, the dreadful Pirlo-Gattuso-Seedorf midfield), only with Thiago instead of Bonera. I just hope Madrid don't humiliate us with another 4-0. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

You mean Gattuso, Pirlo, Seedorf, Ronaldinho, Pato and Ibrahimovic as our midfield+forward?
Where is the balance?

This post has been edited by CHU-LIP: Nov 1 2010, 07:28 PM

+Quote Post

Ry4n
post Nov 1 2010, 07:30 PM
Post #40

Giovanissimi Nazionali

QUOTE (CHU-LIP @ Nov 1 2010, 10:26 PM) *
You mean Gattuso, Pirlo, Seedorf, Ronaldinho, Pato and Ibrahimovic as our midfield+forward?
Where is the balance?

playing into Silvios hands (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) no wonder they hired him and why leo left (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Nov 1 2010, 07:32 PM
Post #41

QUOTE (CHU-LIP @ Nov 1 2010, 07:26 PM) *
Where is the balance?

It just shows you Allegri is a complete incompetent and not worthy of being AC Milan's coach. Didn't he learn anything from the first game? Jesus!

I just hope Studio Sport are wrong on their predictions, though they usually are very accurate.

+Quote Post

Ry4n
post Nov 1 2010, 07:36 PM
Post #42

Giovanissimi Nazionali

man i hope Alegri reverts back to somthing the Milan players can play under which is the 4-3-1-2 formation where Pirlo can play deep lying play maker and we can have a trequartista behind the two strikers wether its Robinho and Pato or Ibra and Robinho or Pato and Inzaghi or what ever that would work fine with the team we have imo

This post has been edited by Ry4n: Nov 1 2010, 07:38 PM

+Quote Post

CHU-LIP
post Nov 1 2010, 07:38 PM
Post #43

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 7,230

You know, I can live with a defeat vs Real, I will judge Allegri on the line-up + tactics + made we fun or ourselves or not ... and THAT line-up doesn't cut it for me... Allegri needs to show why he deserves more time QUICKLY. That line-up better be one annoying joke.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Nov 1 2010, 07:51 PM
Post #44

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

I can't believe that Allegri is even contemplating playing that 4 in midfield. It will be a disaster!! Rino and Seedorf connot be on the pitch, not together with Dinho. Imo if we're going to play 4-3-1-2 it has to e Dinho, therefore that means the mid has to be quick. Pirlo and Dinho are the brains we need, but they'll make us slow, so the other 2 need to inject some pace into us, either that or the midfield get run over again

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Nov 1 2010, 07:59 PM
Post #45

It baffles me to no end, but I've just come to peace with the fact that Allegri is a mediocre coach and we'll have to live with it. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sleep.gif)

This post has been edited by X-Offender: Nov 1 2010, 07:59 PM

+Quote Post

20 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 08:09 PM