Bluesummers
post Mar 1 2009, 08:01 AM
Post #46

Allievi Nazionali

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 1,660

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Mar 1 2009, 12:56 AM) *
I really don't think we will.

Right now our offence is not strong enough to counter our defence's weakness. I don't mean just our forwards, but our whole attacking machine. Injuries have done what's required.

Oh..and I'm pretty sure Seedorf is once again being forced to play without being fully fit. Which would seem to imply, that he's going to suck again.

really? But i thought carlo said he was going with 4-4-2?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Mar 1 2009, 08:05 AM
Post #47

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,865

Probably. Is what he said. But then why include Seedorf in it...

+Quote Post

han2503
post Mar 1 2009, 09:23 AM
Post #48

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Mar 1 2009, 07:56 AM) *
I really don't think we will.

Right now our offence is not strong enough to counter our defence's weakness. I don't mean just our forwards, but our whole attacking machine. Injuries have done what's required.

Oh..and I'm pretty sure Seedorf is once again being forced to play without being fully fit. Which would seem to imply, that he's going to suck again.

I hope he doesn't play if he's not 100%, he's been pushed to start so many games while not being fit. I guess they do it to Seedorf because they know he can handle it. We may call him lazy and most of the time it's justified, but I'm sure him being pushed to play games when he's not ready and having to play practically in all of the games, whether they're Copp, CL/UEFA or Serie A, although one might argue that it's his fault since he acts like a 5 year old when he's benched. This is basically an endless cycle, and Carlo is the one that can put an end to it but he doesn't because he treats Seedorf as his equal instead of someone he's in charge of.

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Mar 1 2009, 08:05 AM) *
Probably. Is what he said. But then why include Seedorf in it...

To make a match day decision,,, Although I personally don't trust them to make a correct one, we've seen this happen with countless of our players, like Seedorf and Kaka, and in the end we end up paying for it twice over because they make their injuries worse, case in point, last season against Arsenal

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Mar 1 2009, 10:16 AM
Post #49

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

I don't think Seedorf gets pissed any more than a normal top player about being subbed. I don't know when that story started. If we are on about the water bottle incident and teh argument with Carlo, the dialogue from Seedorf went along the lines of, "If you want to do something,why not give us some help from the bench?!!". To which Carlo replied , "You're lucky I have no substitutions, otherwise you'd be off!". (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) Tragicomic really!

Anyway this was Carlo's quote from the press conference...

For Seedorf we still have a bit of hope, we shall evaluate today. I will also evaluate today the defence, whereas in attack the doubt is between Inzaghi and Shevchenko.
Lacking attacking midfielders, we are forced to use the 4-4-2 formation. In the defensive phase against Cagliari we were good. We must develop the game more in attack.

I'm waiting for the play Cardaccio, play Viudez statements to start and how Carlo is a retard for not doing it. Also since Mattioni is called up, if Zambrotta has a bad match, we can say again it was Mattioni who was a better choice to play (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post

han2503
post Mar 1 2009, 10:54 AM
Post #50

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Mar 1 2009, 10:16 AM) *
I don't think Seedorf gets pissed any more than a normal top player about being subbed. I don't know when that story started. If we are on about the water bottle incident and teh argument with Carlo, the dialogue from Seedorf went along the lines of, "If you want to do something,why not give us some help from the bench?!!". To which Carlo replied , "You're lucky I have no substitutions, otherwise you'd be off!". (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) Tragicomic really!

Anyway this was Carlo's quote from the press conference...

I'm waiting for the play Cardaccio, play Viudez statements to start and how Carlo is a retard for not doing it. Also since Mattioni is called up, if Zambrotta has a bad match, we can say again it was Mattioni who was a better choice to play (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

The talk about Seedorf not wanting to be subsitituted came about because people have seen multiple incedents where Seedorf was subbed off and he'd act like a pre-madonna, let's all not forget the incident when he came off the wrong side of the pitch, and other times when he went straight for the changing rooms instead of sitting on the bench with the others. Let's not make Seedorf out to be a saint, as for the altrecation you're describing, Kaka also had words with Carlo that season and personally I think neither him and Seedorf should have done it, the fact that players treat Carlo that way in games where people can see shows that he does not control his players. A player should never treat his coach that way.

And Jack, people including me wanted Viudez to play next to Seedorf in the AM role not alone in the hole behind the strikers, there's a big difference in roles, if he was going to play next to Seedorf then he would have someone with Seedorf's experiance and abilities to play off of where as if we're going to play the 4-3-1-2 I wouldn't want him to play either because it's a big ask to play that position all on your own, not even Seedorf can pull it off at times. It's a totally different ball game

This post has been edited by han2503: Mar 1 2009, 10:55 AM

+Quote Post

Rivaldo
post Mar 1 2009, 11:19 AM
Post #51

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 1,063

It seems to me there will be evem more tough game than with Cagliari....((

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Mar 1 2009, 02:36 PM
Post #52

Token Girl
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,800

This is a scary starting lineup.

Abbiati; Zambrotta, Senderos, Bonera, Antonini; Beckham, Flamini, Pirlo, Jankulovski; Seedorf, Pato.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Mar 1 2009, 02:39 PM
Post #53

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

SAMPDORIA-MILAN: LE FORMAZIONI UFFICIALI
01/03/2009
GENOVA - Così Sampdoria e Milan in campo alle 15.00 allo stadio Marassi di Genova:
SAMPDORIA: Castellazzi, Raggi, Lucchini, Accardi, Stankevicius, Sammarco, Palombo, Franceschini, Pieri, Pazzini, Cassano.
MILAN: Abbiati, Zambrotta, Bonera, Senderos, Antonini, Beckham, Pirlo, Flamini, Jankulovski, Seedorf, Pato.

So let me get this one straight.

Carlo chooses to risk it with a half fit Seedorf instead of playing one of Pippo or Sheva... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif) Carlo cannot be happy unless he only has 1 striker in the team

And we're going with the 4-4-1-1 which is even worse then the usual 4-4-2. Seedorf is not that type of player, we nearly lost against Cagliari last week with this one, so I can;t see how it will work against Sampdoria....

+Quote Post

han2503
post Mar 1 2009, 02:45 PM
Post #54

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Tennie @ Mar 1 2009, 02:36 PM) *
This is a scary starting lineup.

Agreed.

Sometimes I just don't understand Carlo's decisions, no matter which way I look at them.

We might have won on a fluke against Cagliari last week while using this ridiculous line-up but I don't see us getting lucky twice over.

One of those midfielders should be replaced with either Pippo or Sheva, simple as that

+Quote Post

CrazyMilanFan
post Mar 1 2009, 02:50 PM
Post #55

Allievi Nazionali

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 3,873

so yesterday he had to make a decsion to who to play upfront pippo or sheva and he decides no one will wow

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Mar 1 2009, 02:58 PM
Post #56

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

I'd wait a few minutes to see the real line-up..

+Quote Post

CrazyMilanFan
post Mar 1 2009, 02:59 PM
Post #57

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Mar 1 2009, 01:58 PM) *
I'd wait a few minutes to see the real line-up..

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif) it is from acmilan.com

+Quote Post

han2503
post Mar 1 2009, 03:00 PM
Post #58

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Just kick off

+Quote Post

Tennie
Post #59

Token Girl
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,800

Pirlo with th earmband today.

+Quote Post

CrazyMilanFan
Post #60

Allievi Nazionali

gmae has started

+Quote Post

17 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd May 2024 - 01:06 PM