Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 10/12/06 - Serie A - Milan v Torino

Rossoneri7
post Dec 12 2006, 03:24 PM
Post #166

Smoking Bianco

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 191

Great post Jack !!! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/king.gif)

What can u say, there are alot of ppl out there looking for glory, when it is within the team that u can find glory .. Each member of our squad has won something BIG .. A team of champions that know the way to glory ..

We might miss something here and there to complete the team and start pushing towards our BIG goals, but that is all I'm seeing here, ppl whinning and complaining; as if we r the ones they should be talking to.

If that is not enough, they go after the board !! As if the board is gonna read anything from this site (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif) ... The board has invested on a continous basis to keep this team up, they probably don't know that when Silvio came in, he lifted this team from a DARK era !!! Milan didn't have much followers back then and it didn't earn the great name that it has now, till Silvio and Galliani stepped in.

In the end, it's a lost cause to reply to those who are repeating the same thing over and over again. I mean it's one thing to show how much u care by stating ur insight on a certain topic or situation, but it's another to condemn this GREAT Milan team !

I personally hate Gilardino, but when he is playing, I cheer for him from the first minute .. In the end, this is the Milan team of this season, u don't like it .. simple go cheer on Chelsea or FC Hype, I'm quite sure u'll find what ur looking for there.

GET A LIFE .. Milan wont put food on ur table, unless u play for it (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

milanistar
post Dec 12 2006, 06:17 PM
Post #167

Esordienti A 95

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 605

QUOTE (han2503 @ Dec 12 2006, 11:18 AM)
How can a team that is forced to play on the counter and doesn't have a quarter of the possession deserve to win a match???

You know what, I'm not going to answer that, and not even tell you what I think about it!!!

+Quote Post

han2503
post Dec 12 2006, 08:46 PM
Post #168

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (milanistar @ Dec 12 2006, 05:17 PM)
You know what, I'm not going to answer that, and not even tell you what I think about it!!!

Then don't answer!!

You know I'm right. Same goes for a lot here who think the same.

As I said I watched the match more then once and I'm not going to back down from what I said.

So it's better to just agree to disagree about this.

Your version is that the team that played on the counter deserved to win then that's fine it's your oppinion. I'm not trying to change it, but it's just annoying that you would say we didn't deserve the win when it was clear who was playing better. Just because a team manages to make good opportunities for themselves because they have a player that can be lightning fast on a counter doesn't mean that they are better.

+Quote Post

milanistar
post Dec 13 2006, 02:24 AM
Post #169

Esordienti A 95

QUOTE (han2503 @ Dec 12 2006, 07:46 PM)
You know I'm right. Same goes for a lot here who think the same.

Then I'm just teasing you right (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif)

Your version is that the team that played on the counter deserved to win then that's fine it's your oppinion.

Hey, do me a favour and don't change what I said!
I never said that any team who plays in the counter deserves to win, I'm talking about last Sunday’s Milan-Torino, don't take my words out of the context cause you'll make a point anyway!

Just because a team manages to make good opportunities for themselves because they have a player that can be lightning fast on a counter doesn't mean that they are better.

Ok, I totally agree with that, but when the other team have the ball 2 times more and create only 2 clear goal opportunities, then I say no!!!

Now just tell me something, what is paying good football?
Is that having the ball all the time without a single scoring opportunity or create opportunities when you have that damned ball???

+Quote Post

han2503
post Dec 13 2006, 06:06 PM
Post #170

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (milanistar @ Dec 13 2006, 01:24 AM)

Probably (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) /

Hey, do me a favour and don't change what I said!
I never said that any team who plays in the counter deserves to win, I'm talking about last Sunday’s Milan-Torino, don't take my words out of the context cause you'll make a point anyway!

Isn't that what you are saying?? , that even though we had the ball but didn't cut out that many chances we where playing worse??

Isn't this what we have been arguing about for these last 3 days??!!

Ok, I totally agree with that, but when the other team have the ball 2 times more and create only 2 clear goal opportunities, then I say no!!!

Now just tell me something, what is paying good football?
Is that having the ball all the time without a single scoring opportunity or create opportunities when you have that damned ball???

Just think about it this way, if the opposing team is playing a 9-1-0 formation against you then it is pretty hard to make any scoring oppotunities. It's basically just trying to create space by passing the balls side ways, and then when some one from our team get's fed up and tries to go for the long range effert it usually just gets diflected back in off an opposing player because of all the bodies in the box. And that's when usually one of there counters start.

I'm sorry but I just don't see how a team playing this way is better then us.

+Quote Post

milanistar
post Dec 14 2006, 02:35 PM
Post #171

Esordienti A 95

QUOTE (han2503 @ Dec 13 2006, 05:06 PM)
Isn't that what you are saying?? , that even though we had the ball but didn't cut out that many chances we where playing worse??

Isn't this what we have been arguing about for these last 3 days??!!
Just think about it this way, if the opposing team is playing a 9-1-0 formation against you then it is pretty hard to make any scoring oppotunities. It's basically just trying to create space by passing the balls side ways, and then when some one from our team get's fed up and tries to go for the long range effert it usually just gets diflected back in off an opposing player because of all the bodies in the box. And that's when usually one of there counters start.

I'm sorry but I just don't see how a team playing this way is better then us.

You know what, I think we're never gone make it, cause we're not talking about the same thing!
I'm talking about a specific game when you still speaking a general!
As you said before let's just agree to disagree for this one, we'll have the opportunity to argue again next Sunday (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

I'm done with that pitiful game!

+Quote Post

han2503
post Dec 14 2006, 02:56 PM
Post #172

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (milanistar @ Dec 14 2006, 01:35 PM)
You know what, I think we're never gone make it, cause we're not talking about the same thing!
I'm talking about a specific game when you still speaking a general!
As you said before let's just agree to disagree for this one, we'll have the opportunity to argue again next Sunday (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

I'm done with that pitiful game!

I'll hold you up to that (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

This post has been edited by han2503: Dec 14 2006, 02:57 PM

+Quote Post

12 Pages V  « < 10 11 12
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 03:21 PM