> AC Milan - Werder Bremen -- 26/02/2009, UEFA Cup -- Round of 32

han2503
post Feb 24 2009, 06:37 PM
Post #16

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

Any injury news on Sheva, Pato, Kaka and Dinho?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Feb 24 2009, 06:39 PM
Post #17

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

Yeah, when will Sheva return?

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Feb 24 2009, 06:39 PM
Post #18

Allievi Nazionali

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 1,660

QUOTE (han2503 @ Feb 24 2009, 11:37 AM) *
Any injury news on Sheva, Pato, Kaka and Dinho?

kaka out and sheva said he is raring to go. Its on milanews.it. I'm too lazy to put up what he said.

pato and dinho are also available.

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Feb 24 2009, 06:42 PM
Post #19

Allievi Nazionali

These statements made by Andriy Shevchenko in the sole of microphones' Milan Channel ', today at Milanello, at the end of the workout session of the team:

Andriy, how are you?
"I feel much better and I hope to do potercerla to be present already in the Uefa Cup challenge against Werder Bremen. Today I played the entire workout with the team and I hope to be convened by mister on Thursday.
In this period I worked as much. I was detained two weeks, but I will try to work more and more each day to return to the best of shape, to give my contribution to the team. It would also be nice being able to score a goal at San Siro. "

The one against Werder will be an important game.
"Yes, because the whole team is at pains to do well in the Uefa Cup, especially with an opponent rather like Werder. I hope that the stadium is full. AC Milan will make a good game to pass the turn. They will be obliged to search for the goal to qualify and we have to stop. The Werder players have very high and the whole team should work together to prevent them from suffering goals, especially on head shot. "

you know fillipo, i spoil ya (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) hahahah

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Feb 24 2009, 06:45 PM
Post #20

Primavera

Member No.: 1,265

QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Feb 24 2009, 09:57 PM) *
Well first of all talking for a coaching perspective, at the beginning of the season you usually give roles to the keepers. For example carlo could assign abbiati all serie A games and dida is responsible for uefa cup and kalac could be given coppa italia in order to balance out the playing time and still keep the keepers in shape.

I'm not sure how carlo does it exactly but i am sure that dida's responsibility is uefa cup games. If you pull your keeper mid way through the season and put in another eventhough dida was the one who helped us advance through the group stage and rightly deserves to play out the rest of the uefa cup season; will cause a real upseting balance in morale.

You gotta have trust and mutual respect in order for your club to be successful and we have done that with our family-esque environment.

If carlo pulls that stunt off, like i said earlier, he's nearing the axe and he is going to do everything to win it; dida is injured; or silvio and galliani issued this order.

The bold part makes perfect sense to me.

The rest.. I'm not sure. maybe, maybe not.

+Quote Post

acid911
post Feb 24 2009, 06:46 PM
Post #21

Berretti

Member No.: 3,736

QUOTE (Zed.D @ Feb 24 2009, 10:00 PM) *
Is it just me or anyone else thinks Abbiati will play in this game?

Dida should. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sleep.gif) He is undefeated up till now in the UEFA Cup, and besides has a lesser goal-per-game average than Abbiati (1.00 to Abbiait's 1.05 even though generally we put up a better defense for Serie A). We'll see.

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Feb 24 2009, 06:50 PM
Post #22

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (Zed.D @ Feb 24 2009, 11:45 AM) *
The bold part makes perfect sense to me.

The rest.. I'm not sure. maybe, maybe not.

what are you not sure about. In a pro squad and in a club like milan, there is no simple shuffle shuffle like its some football game of kick about.

Its a job zeddie, and people are assigned roles and parts in projects. Serie A is a project and so is uefa cup. That is why for example dida will not play a serie A game unless abbiati is injured, because Serie A is a project which the goalkeeping role has been assigned and trusted to abbiati. Like wise for uefa cup and dida.

Thats why we had all those friendlies in the summer, in order to test who would be assigned which project. Otherwise carlo may as well have decided july 1, who the gk was going to be.

So if carlo pulls that stunt off it will be a huge and degrading insult to dida, which will cause a stir-up in the squad's morale.

No matter what dida has done in order to make him self second choice, he is still a respected and liked individual in our squad and doing that is an act of desperation (Or as we in canada say a "d*ck move*) because its either he wins the uefa cup or hes out.

This post has been edited by Bluesummers: Feb 24 2009, 06:52 PM

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Feb 24 2009, 07:04 PM
Post #23

Primavera

Member No.: 1,265

QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Feb 24 2009, 10:20 PM) *
what are you not sure about. In a pro squad and in a club like milan, there is no simple shuffle shuffle like its some football game of kick about.

Its a job zeddie, and people are assigned roles and parts in projects. Serie A is a project and so is uefa cup. That is why for example dida will not play a serie A game unless abbiati is injured, because Serie A is a project which the goalkeeping role has been assigned and trusted to abbiati. Like wise for uefa cup and dida.

Thats why we had all those friendlies in the summer, in order to test who would be assigned which project. Otherwise carlo may as well have decided july 1, who the gk was going to be.

So if carlo pulls that stunt off it will be a huge and degrading insult to dida, which will cause a stir-up in the squad's morale.

No matter what dida has done in order to make him self second choice, he is still a respected and liked individual in our squad and doing that is an act of desperation (Or as we in canada say a "d*ck move*) because its either he wins the uefa cup or hes out.

I understand what you mean and I think you could be right (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) for what it's worth, I think Dida should play in this game. if he didn't, we could say Carlo's decision was affected by the probable outcome. which in a way is the same as what you're saying.

+Quote Post

Habitant
post Feb 24 2009, 07:12 PM
Post #24

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 3,763

sheva will be key for us if we win the uefa cup

quote me on this (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post

whoarethepatriot...
post Feb 24 2009, 07:41 PM
Post #25

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 782

QUOTE (acid911 @ Feb 24 2009, 05:46 PM) *
Dida should. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sleep.gif) He is undefeated up till now in the UEFA Cup, and besides has a lesser goal-per-game average than Abbiati (1.00 to Abbiait's 1.05 even though generally we put up a better defense for Serie A). We'll see.

We also play against much better attackers and teams

+Quote Post

acid911
post Feb 24 2009, 07:51 PM
Post #26

Berretti

QUOTE (whoarethepatriots @ Feb 24 2009, 11:41 PM) *
We also play against much better attackers and teams

Which was my initial point. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif) We put up our better defenders because we're up against better attackers and teams. If we played our first choice defense in UEFA Cup, then the balance would be shifted. Then again, it's up for debate whether Regginas and Lecces are better teams than the ones that play in the UEFA Cup. Probably not.

Whoever stands in goal, I just ask for a peak performance from them. Even if it's Kalac.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Feb 24 2009, 08:03 PM
Post #27

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

If Pato, Dinho and Sheva are going to be available then I would lkie to see us come out with this one on Thursday

Antonini--Senderos--Bonera--Favalli
Becks--Flamini--Seedorf
Dinho
Pato--Sheva

I think Pirlo should be given a rest and only played if needed in the game. Paolo cannot be risked.

I like the idea of a Sheva-Pato pairing upfront, maybe Pippo stepping in for Pato in the second half would be a good idea since Pato is coming off injury and we need him to be fit for the weekend match

This post has been edited by han2503: Feb 24 2009, 08:07 PM

+Quote Post

whoarethepatriot...
post Feb 24 2009, 09:55 PM
Post #28

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 782

QUOTE (acid911 @ Feb 24 2009, 06:51 PM) *
Which was my initial point. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif) We put up our better defenders because we're up against better attackers and teams. If we played our first choice defense in UEFA Cup, then the balance would be shifted. Then again, it's up for debate whether Regginas and Lecces are better teams than the ones that play in the UEFA Cup. Probably not.

Whoever stands in goal, I just ask for a peak performance from them. Even if it's Kalac.

No certainly not, Reggina and Lecce are worse than Uefa teams. Its the Juve's the Inter's the Roma's which cause damage against us and they are CL class teams

+Quote Post

acid911
post Feb 24 2009, 11:10 PM
Post #29

Berretti

QUOTE (whoarethepatriots @ Feb 25 2009, 01:55 AM) *
No certainly not, Reggina and Lecce are worse than Uefa teams. Its the Juve's the Inter's the Roma's which cause damage against us and they are CL class teams

Fair enough. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/innocent.gif)

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Feb 24 2009, 11:48 PM
Post #30

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (han2503 @ Feb 24 2009, 01:03 PM) *
If Pato, Dinho and Sheva are going to be available then I would lkie to see us come out with this one on Thursday

Antonini--Senderos--Bonera--Favalli
Becks--Flamini--Seedorf
Dinho
Pato--Sheva

I think Pirlo should be given a rest and only played if needed in the game. Paolo cannot be risked.

I like the idea of a Sheva-Pato pairing upfront, maybe Pippo stepping in for Pato in the second half would be a good idea since Pato is coming off injury and we need him to be fit for the weekend match

lol your a dreamer.

we'll start with our most powerful line up, which is why dinho and pato didn't play on the weekend.

+Quote Post

24 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 12:03 AM