> Milan Financials, ...originally posted on Rossoneri Blog

Rossoneri7
post Jun 14 2012, 09:38 PM
Post #61

Smoking Bianco

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 191

QUOTE (han2503 @ Jun 14 2012, 10:33 PM) *
I don't believe for one second that UEFA will start expelling their money making clubs out of the competition. Chelsea, City, Man U. You really think City or Chelsea would be able to function without the millions pumped into the company annually by their owners?

There are solutions, the management just have to be smart about it. The fact that none of Milan's money comes directly from Silvio is also another point, since everything goes through Fininvest

Fininvest, believe it or not would sell Milan if it got the chance. Its all Silvio that Milan is part of this mega empire. Even if we assumed Fininvest would sign a sponsorship deal with Milan it would have to be at market value; our biggest sponsor is adidas at 13MM, hence that is the bench mark.

You dont want to believe that the FFP of UEFA is taking affect? Whatever helps you sleep at night I guess.

But its inevitable that we will be downgraded for at least 3 seasons. Despite this bit of comfort Clicky.

For Milan fans, all of us, this is a hard pill to swallow .. But it is our fate, I just hope the management is shrewd enough to steer us in the right direction.

This post has been edited by Rossoneri7: Jun 14 2012, 10:04 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Jun 14 2012, 09:50 PM
Post #62

Smoking Bianco

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 191

QUOTE (Zed.D @ Jun 14 2012, 09:29 PM) *
OK, I understand the club needs to sell, what I don't understand is why Silva when there's Zlatan and Robinho? the guy's now on the wrong side of 30, earns WAY too much for a club in a shitty financial state like Milan, and I don't think technically he is as irreplaceable as Silva. as for Robinho, there's El Sha. I mean if we're so screwed then we have no choice but to finally give our youth the right time to grow into first team material. and we all can agree El Sha is talented enough to do that.

I agree with you 100%, Zlatan and Robinho would do. But unfortunately, no club has presented an offer for them that matched our management's assessments I guess. The offer came in from PSG's new Qatari owners, now the only way Milan would say no to the offer is by raising Silva's salary. There is the problem. Cause if they raise it for Silva, they will have to raise it for others. Especially after the salary cap became strict policy in Milan.

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Jul 9 2012, 01:12 PM
Post #63

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,865

Here you go: the brand equity study for Milan. The good news, we're top 10 in the world.

Brand Finance Football Brands 2012

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 01:38 AM