12 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Mexès, Philippe Mexès

Guest_Suhail 3_*
post Sep 29 2011, 12:56 AM
Post #46

Guests

QUOTE (han2503 @ Jun 13 2011, 03:24 PM) *
Yep. Emerson wore it... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

sorry but this just made me laugh out loud ... haha (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) thanks

nice to see mexes back, i hope he becomes an integral part of our team and a very important player .. he has quality no doubt and will hopefully take the pressure off nesta this season by playing his part
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Jack Bauer
post Oct 31 2011, 09:19 PM
Post #47

Allievi Regionali B

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 6,705

MILAN - A.C. Milan wishes to communicate that Philippe Mexes was operated on by Professor Carlos Grandis. The operation consisted of an osteosynthesis of the left hand. Recoverey time is estimated bteween 8 and 9 days while footballing activity will wait at least twenty days.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Oct 31 2011, 09:38 PM
Post #48

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

Great. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Nov 29 2011, 09:44 PM
Post #49

Mexes could play from the start against Genoa.

Link

Fingers crossed. We really need him.

+Quote Post

d'Arc.LP
post Feb 28 2012, 06:22 PM
Post #50

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 6,786

Mexes: "There was nothing vicious in my punch. I suffered blows during game that went unseen, but I didn't start rolling around on ground."

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/king.gif)

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Feb 28 2012, 08:36 PM
Post #51

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,865

This is stupid. I don't agree with this. I fear the principles of the club are being held to ransom, and I'm pissed off as hell at Galliani for encouraging this.

Say you were provoked and that you made a mistake. That's what Ibra did. This just makes him sound like he'll do it again, if the chance were to come.

+Quote Post

amancik
post Feb 28 2012, 08:42 PM
Post #52

Milanfan to Death

Member No.: 11

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Feb 29 2012, 03:36 AM) *
This is stupid. I don't agree with this. I fear the principles of the club are being held to ransom, and I'm pissed off as hell at Galliani for encouraging this.

Say you were provoked and that you made a mistake. That's what Ibra did. This just makes him sound like he'll do it again, if the chance were to come.

True, this is getting beyond acceptable for a club like Milan.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Feb 28 2012, 08:50 PM
Post #53

Wrong thread.

This post has been edited by X-Offender: Feb 28 2012, 08:51 PM

+Quote Post

d'Arc.LP
post Mar 1 2012, 11:36 AM
Post #54

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 6,786

Mexes: "I want to apologize to Borriello and to my teammates, who have to play the next 3 Serie A matches without me."

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post May 5 2012, 08:11 AM
Post #55

Primavera

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 1,265

Mexes denies Milan row
By Football Italia staff

Philippe Mexes insists “it hurts to read reports I want to leave Milan or had a fight with the Coach, as none of it is true.”

The defender is one of several players who could be sold over the summer and was recently rumoured to have joined Clarence Seedorf in a locker room argument with Massimiliano Allegri.

“It hurts to read reports I want to leave Milan or had a fight with the Coach, as none of it is true,” he told Milan Channel.

“After the knee injury it was not easy to get back on to the field, but now I want to get back to my usual levels.”

The Rossoneri are one point shy of Serie A leaders Juventus going into Sunday night’s derby with Inter.

“We did not expect to face the derby with only a one-point gap from Juve, as we didn’t see their draw with Lecce coming. Now we must believe to the end.

“We must win our remaining two games and hope for another slip-up from the Bianconeri. Thankfully the injury list is shrinking now and everyone will give their all.”

I wonder what now for the conspiracy theorists of Milan Fan (IMG:style_emoticons/default/innocent.gif)

+Quote Post

han2503
post May 5 2012, 08:16 AM
Post #56

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (Zed.D @ May 5 2012, 08:11 AM) *
I wonder what now for the conspiracy theorists of Milan Fan (IMG:style_emoticons/default/innocent.gif)

There's never smoke without fire (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

There is a reason why Allegri is content playing Yepes and Bonera as the dynamic duo in defence while Mexes is on the bench (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post May 5 2012, 08:23 AM
Post #57

Primavera

You never disappoint, han (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Last time I checked Mexes-Nesta was our CB and I'm willing to bet it'll be the same for the derby unless Silva makes it fully fit.

This post has been edited by Zed.D: May 5 2012, 08:24 AM

+Quote Post

han2503
post May 5 2012, 08:56 AM
Post #58

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (Zed.D @ May 5 2012, 08:23 AM) *
You never disappoint, han (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Last time I checked Mexes-Nesta was our CB and I'm willing to bet it'll be the same for the derby unless Silva makes it fully fit.

Does 1 game really mean anything? The ones before it Mexes was always on the bench, or not even called up when there was no injury even reported

Yes sure, Allegri isn't stupid enough to not start his best possible duo at this point. When everything hinges on these last 2 games, but you canot say that he's done this in every game lately. In fact he's let outside issues effect his decisions in practically every game since that Arsenal away leg, and that when things started to unravel for us.

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post May 5 2012, 10:13 AM
Post #59

Primavera

He said the players he dropped must get back in shape and the way Mexes and Robinho played against Atalanata assures me his approach did work well.

If everything he does accorded with your or my desires, we would be coaching Milan! don't ever think that I'm 100% OK with his decisions, no. I think he could do a better job handling Pato in these two seasons but you don't see me complaining about it every day. and you know how big a Pato fan I am... I've come to accept most of his decisions. because we won a league after ages with his decisions and might as well win another one (not very convincingly if it happens this time but then again I believe injuries is the real reason we're not champions already).

As for Muntari playing poorly every game, I've said this many times, there's something fishy about it. I still stand by my theory that Muntari was guaranteed that at Milan he'd not be a bench warmer he was at Inter. think about it, works for all three parties. we got a player for free plus his salary, Inter got rid of him, and Muntari gets to play regular football. if that's really the case there's not much Allegri can do other than put his trust in Muntari. and as bad as he's been for the most part, he's scored some important goals for us, let's give him that much credit.

This post has been edited by Zed.D: May 5 2012, 10:14 AM

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post May 6 2012, 07:52 AM
Post #60

Smoking Bianco

Member No.: 191

QUOTE (Zed.D @ May 5 2012, 12:13 PM) *
He said the players he dropped must get back in shape and the way Mexes and Robinho played against Atalanata assures me his approach did work well.

If everything he does accorded with your or my desires, we would be coaching Milan! don't ever think that I'm 100% OK with his decisions, no. I think he could do a better job handling Pato in these two seasons but you don't see me complaining about it every day. and you know how big a Pato fan I am... I've come to accept most of his decisions. because we won a league after ages with his decisions and might as well win another one (not very convincingly if it happens this time but then again I believe injuries is the real reason we're not champions already).

As for Muntari playing poorly every game, I've said this many times, there's something fishy about it. I still stand by my theory that Muntari was guaranteed that at Milan he'd not be a bench warmer he was at Inter. think about it, works for all three parties. we got a player for free plus his salary, Inter got rid of him, and Muntari gets to play regular football. if that's really the case there's not much Allegri can do other than put his trust in Muntari. and as bad as he's been for the most part, he's scored some important goals for us, let's give him that much credit.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/king.gif)

+Quote Post

12 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 06:28 PM