> Winter Transfers 2011

kurtsimonw
post Oct 8 2010, 07:59 AM
Post #271

Prima Squadra

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 3,660

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Oct 8 2010, 06:32 AM) *
If you're injury prone..you're injury prone no matter what your age. MvB retired when he was 29.

That's my worry with Pato.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Oct 8 2010, 08:18 AM
Post #272

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,865

Yeah..it has crossed my mind. But being an Ambro fan, you'd think it's not the end of the world. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

I'd like to see if Pato is given time to heal properly instead of being pushed back into action ASAP as he was last year, what the status would be. I think in another 2 years we will be able to say more clearly.

+Quote Post

TriniKing_CE
post Oct 8 2010, 09:44 AM
Post #273

CrAzY EyeS

Member No.: 3,723

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Oct 8 2010, 03:18 AM) *
Yeah..it has crossed my mind. But being an Ambro fan, you'd think it's not the end of the world. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

I'd like to see if Pato is given time to heal properly instead of being pushed back into action ASAP as he was last year, what the status would be. I think in another 2 years we will be able to say more clearly.

Pippo is another example like Ambro... At one time I didn't think he was ever gonna come back - but then against the odds he came back and was hungry as ever.

+Quote Post

vnata001
post Oct 8 2010, 10:37 AM
Post #274

Esordienti A 95

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,681

35 mil is an outrageous sum. Paying that much for him would be completely bone-headed. His return could only be considered if its around 15 - which would never happen.

On the topic of him being injured, my point is this. He may be broken now, but he played the entire world cup injured. So much so that pretty much immediately after the tournament he's been shut down for half a year. However, if what we saw of him at the world cup was him playing injured, then after surgery, if he recovers to even the player that we saw in SA, then he's still in an elite class of attacking mids. He's not completely rubbish, and would offer a more attractive tactical possibility.

But for 35 mil we could do better, no doubt. We could get several quality players. For 35 mil we could have had Krasic and 20 mil to spend on the mid/def...

This post has been edited by vnata001: Oct 8 2010, 10:44 AM

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Oct 8 2010, 01:47 PM
Post #275

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Oct 8 2010, 07:32 AM) *
In any case he's CL tied I think. SO you're playing huge wages for someone you can't even use properly.

How can he be CL tied if he hasn't played a single match for Madrid yet? Stay sharp dude. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

QUOTE (vnata001 @ Oct 8 2010, 11:37 AM) *
35 mil is an outrageous sum. Paying that much for him would be completely bone-headed. His return could only be considered if its around 15 - which would never happen.

On the topic of him being injured, my point is this. He may be broken now, but he played the entire world cup injured. So much so that pretty much immediately after the tournament he's been shut down for half a year. However, if what we saw of him at the world cup was him playing injured, then after surgery, if he recovers to even the player that we saw in SA, then he's still in an elite class of attacking mids. He's not completely rubbish, and would offer a more attractive tactical possibility.

But for 35 mil we could do better, no doubt. We could get several quality players. For 35 mil we could have had Krasic and 20 mil to spend on the mid/def...

I agree, €35 million is way too much. For that sum, we could sign Pastore instead. However, if we could sign Ibrahimovic for €24 million, we can easily sign Kaka' for a somewhat similar sum. Galliani is a magician after all. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Oct 8 2010, 01:59 PM
Post #276

By the way, a few updates on the Kaka' situation:

• It looks like Galliani is in Los Angeles right now, probably discussing the terms with Galaxy for Dinho's arrival.
  • Kaka's father was seen in via Turati this morning, Milan's headquarters. It was confirmed by Ariedo Braida as well.
  • According to Luciano Moggi, Galliani has inserted some anti-Inter clause in Kaka's contract with Madrid, meaning they don't have the right to sell him to the nerazzurri.

Source: xoffenderpublications.com (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

+Quote Post

Jack Bauer
post Oct 8 2010, 02:39 PM
Post #277

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 6,705

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Oct 8 2010, 04:47 PM) *
How can he be CL tied if he hasn't played a single match for Madrid yet? Stay sharp dude. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

If I remember correctly, if he's registered in their CL squad, that's enough to not allow him to play for another CL team. I might be wrong though.

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Oct 8 2010, 02:50 PM
Post #278

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,660

Well watching the news for the last few days, i'll give my bit:

1)Ronaldinho is going to leave at the end of the season. Its obvious. Robinho was purchased ahead of time so ronaldinho's position could eventually be filled. Those who think otherwise are in denial.

2) Kaka's return to milan? While I would love for that to happen, there is no chance. Only way he will come here is on loan. While Kaka may want that to happen, I doubt florentino will. He will most likely sell him at the end of the season to chelsea if he doesn't perform in the second spell of the season.

3) We can't afford Kaka on our wage bill. Unless he wants to take a major pay cut, which I doubt he will do...its out of the question.

4) Our interests are elsewhere. Lets just say if Pato is continually injured this season, we could see him and balotelli swap shirts.

Our goal for the next 5 seasons is to integrate youth into the first team. We will be buying players to fill in the first team until these players are ready. For example, strasser will use this year as a development year and he will be a regular player next season. The same goes for Verdi/albertazzi and odu.

The year after we'll see merkel/novinic/ etc in the squad learning and then they will join the ranks a year later.

After about 5 seasons, this cycle will be continuous with the odd experienced player being brought in for balance. We will no longer need to spend ridicilous amounts of money on transfers like ibra and robinho anymore.

Thats what our plans are right now. Signing kaka for another 3 years and paying his massive wage would be a step backward.

This post has been edited by Bluesummers: Oct 8 2010, 02:55 PM

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Oct 8 2010, 03:15 PM
Post #279

QUOTE (Jack Bauer @ Oct 8 2010, 03:39 PM) *
If I remember correctly, if he's registered in their CL squad, that's enough to not allow him to play for another CL team. I might be wrong though.

He's not registered in Madrid's CL list, and even if he was, the first registration is valid for the group round. There's a re-registration in January/February for the knock-out round. So, in other words, he would be available for CL if we signed him in January.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Oct 8 2010, 03:22 PM
Post #280

Dinho: "I'm not leaving in January. If it depended on me, I'd stay at Milan forever. I have Berlusconi's trust. I want to stay here and regain the national team."

Link

Staying here forever? Um, I dunno, 4 million a year and 10 million a year is a considerable difference, and we all know he'll eventually lean on the second option. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

+Quote Post

han2503
post Oct 8 2010, 03:42 PM
Post #281

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

People are pulling a lot of news out of their @sses (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif) Please put in a source, such news does not come out of thin air

As for Dinho, he's just turned 30, I don't believe he wants to go to a 3rd rate league just yet, no matter the money, he's still producing the goods in a top European league so why reduce himself to the US just yet? He'll leave this summer imo, for where that is I'm not sure, but Milan need to think about themselves, not doing about favoures to past players. That means going out and finding a top quality AM. As for Kaka, imo bringing him back for any amount would be a mistake.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Oct 8 2010, 03:52 PM
Post #282

If Ronaldinho is leaving in summer, and we don't sign Kaka', who would you think of, han? I'd be so happy if we could make a move on Pastore, but that seems unlikely at the moment. Paulo Henrique a.k.a Ganso would be a nice addition, though I'm not sure of his qualities. I can't think of any other great AM that would suit us.

+Quote Post

William405
post Oct 8 2010, 04:21 PM
Post #283

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 7,239

Pastore won't be sold even for 50mill so don't dream bout it.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Oct 8 2010, 04:22 PM
Post #284

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Oct 8 2010, 03:52 PM) *
If Ronaldinho is leaving in summer, and we don't sign Kaka', who would you think of, han? I'd be so happy if we could make a move on Pastore, but that seems unlikely at the moment. Paulo Henrique a.k.a Ganso would be a nice addition, though I'm not sure of his qualities. I can't think of any other great AM that would suit us.

And how would Kaka that is injured for at least 50% of the season help us in that respect?

I'm not trying to be a smart @ss but asking a genuine question. You can say that we don't know that he'll be injured that much, but how could you be so sure that he wouldn't?

Ganso is an option, I'd look at Hernanes as well, Lazio is definatey not the end of the road for him, he'll cost more then he would have last summer but that's the management's faul for not bringing him in when they had the chance, same thing with VDV especially if Tottenham don't make the CL again next season.

Kaka is a temporary fix and not a good one at that since he's not reliable. If it came to an either or situation I'd choose Dnho, simply because he's a far more reliable solution for another season then Kaka.

I have nothing against Kaka, and I even defend him when it comes to the entire who's at fault drama behind his transfer, but imo, he has too many physical issues to look past, even if I put on my Kaka rose tinted glasses I still can't ignore such glaring points. If the management somehow find a way to bring him back with a deal along the lines of the Sheva one ie loan while not paying his full wages I'd be more then tempted, but there's no chance in hell that is going to happen

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Oct 8 2010, 04:25 PM
Post #285

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Oct 8 2010, 03:50 PM) *
Well watching the news for the last few days, i'll give my bit:

@ Blue, please not that this forum needs sources to underline news and rumours such as the one you said.

For the other part of your post...you sound like you run the Milan youth departement by your own. How so sure?

As for a Milan option after Ronaldinho:

1) Robinho sure isn't a replacement. He isn't a normal AM and he's not the player who makes that many assists either.

2) I simply fail to see what people see in Pastore, he's good but nothing special. Why is he that much better then Hernanes for instance?

+Quote Post

109 Pages V  « < 17 18 19 20 21 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 12:48 AM