Guests cannot vote 

X-Offender
post Dec 23 2013, 04:26 PM
Post #16

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,008

QUOTE (Danny @ Dec 23 2013, 06:07 PM) *
Quite, he had a fair match - just had 2 really bad moments of indiscipline.

I completely forgot he got sent off. But still, the match was nearly over, it's not like it cost us anything.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

KillerMax
post Dec 23 2013, 04:48 PM
Post #17

Allievi Nazionali

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 1,388

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Dec 23 2013, 10:26 AM) *
I completely forgot he got sent off. But still, the match was nearly over, it's not like it cost us anything.

That and that nasty tackle that almost broke Jonathan's(?) foot.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Dec 23 2013, 07:26 PM
Post #18

He's suspended for the next three games.

+Quote Post

acid911
post Dec 23 2013, 08:31 PM
Post #19

Berretti

Member No.: 3,736

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Dec 24 2013, 12:26 AM) *

Good. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sleep.gif)

+Quote Post

han2503
post Dec 23 2013, 09:06 PM
Post #20

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Dec 23 2013, 07:26 PM) *

hallelujah!!!

Regarding your previous post, he should have gotten sent off twice. He had a fairly decent game (by his standards that is) but in reality he should have been off much earlier for a horror tackle on Jonathan. The guy is a plain old moron and a terribly limited player on top of that

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Dec 23 2013, 10:24 PM
Post #21

Prima Squadra

Member No.: 3,660

You do criticise him for no reason sometimes though. He's got a fantastic shot on him, certainly better than any other of our midfielders, but you were even having a go at him for shooting. Even when he scores you treat it as a joke - how can you expect people to take you seriously on the player.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Dec 23 2013, 11:01 PM
Post #22

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Dec 23 2013, 10:24 PM) *
You do criticise him for no reason sometimes though. He's got a fantastic shot on him, certainly better than any other of our midfielders, but you were even having a go at him for shooting. Even when he scores you treat it as a joke - how can you expect people to take you seriously on the player.

Having a "fantastic shot" should not justify him starting, especially when everything else is simply cr@p. Yes, he can take some amazing shots, but really, is that worth having him on the pitch messing up each attack, taking an hour to decide where to pass the ball and lazily jogging around for 90 minutes?

And I treat his scoring as a joke because he usually does it when he's playing even worse than his usual low, so it's a joke because we all know those goals keep justifying his spot on the pitch to Allegri, even though he barely deserves to even be sitting on the bench.

And I was having a shot at him shooting because he kept ignoring players in good positions in order to take pot shots with his useless right foot which went to row G

Saying that Muntari has a great shot so that justifies him being on the pitch is like saying that Odonkor fellow (remember him?) deserves to be on the pitch because he rivals a world class sprinter

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Dec 23 2013, 11:07 PM
Post #23

Prima Squadra

QUOTE (han2503 @ Dec 24 2013, 12:01 AM) *
lazily jogging around for 90 minutes?

Muntari covers an awful lot of ground during a game. Closing down higher up the pitch and covering the full back. I can understand criticism on the ball, but off the ball he's one of our better players. Certainly better than pretty much any player in the team who's not a defender, aside from NDJ.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Dec 23 2013, 11:14 PM
Post #24

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Dec 23 2013, 11:07 PM) *
Muntari covers an awful lot of ground during a game. Closing down higher up the pitch and covering the full back. I can understand criticism on the ball, but off the ball he's one of our better players. Certainly better than pretty much any player in the team who's not a defender, aside from NDJ.

Lazily jogging around is one of the biggest gripes of people about him aside from the 1 hour thinking process it takes him to make a pass.

Covering the FB? SES did more of that last season than Muntari ever did, and that has been exposed as truth this season as Constant has been exposed for the imposter that he is as a LB whereas last season people were praising him.

Muntari usually spends his time level with Balo and Kaka during the match, his positional sense is terrible. He's only good when we're stuck in our own half defending as he's not easily confused about what he's supposed to be doing.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Dec 23 2013, 11:15 PM
Post #25

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Dec 24 2013, 01:07 AM) *

I disagree. Last night, yes, he actually was quite lively and covered a lot of ground. That's why I said he had a decent game. But in general, even off the ball he's just jogging around.

+Quote Post

KillerMax
post Dec 24 2013, 12:17 AM
Post #26

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,388

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Dec 23 2013, 05:15 PM) *
I disagree. Last night, yes, he actually was quite lively and covered a lot of ground. That's why I said he had a decent game. But in general, even off the ball he's just jogging around.

The thing is even when he was actually doing a lot of things well, he was still terrible. He took way too many shots in good positions with attacking players surrounding him and he was lucky not have been sent off pretty early on. That last bit of thuggery for which he did get sent off sealed the deal. Terrible. At some points during the game I thought I can finally come here and praise his performance, but what a liability...

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Dec 24 2013, 07:45 AM
Post #27

Smoking Bianco

Member No.: 191

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Dec 24 2013, 02:07 AM) *

The next three games will prove to us if our midfield (and subsequently the team) can hold without him or not.

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Dec 24 2013, 08:33 AM
Post #28

Prima Squadra

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Dec 24 2013, 08:45 AM) *
The next three games will prove to us if our midfield (and subsequently the team) can hold without him or not.

Indeed. 2 our of 3 games at home with the hardest game being Verona at home. Should be comfortable in dominating possession seeing as Muntari is so God awful on the ball, right?

This post has been edited by kurtsimonw: Dec 24 2013, 08:35 AM

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Dec 24 2013, 09:12 AM
Post #29

Smoking Bianco

Member No.: 191

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Dec 24 2013, 11:33 AM) *
Indeed. 2 our of 3 games at home with the hardest game being Verona at home. Should be comfortable in dominating possession seeing as Muntari is so God awful on the ball, right?

Lol absolutely right .. Oh pure cr@p even (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Dec 24 2013, 09:35 AM
Post #30

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

QUOTE (KillerMax @ Dec 24 2013, 02:17 AM) *
The thing is even when he was actually doing a lot of things well, he was still terrible. He took way too many shots in good positions with attacking players surrounding him and he was lucky not have been sent off pretty early on. That last bit of thuggery for which he did get sent off sealed the deal. Terrible. At some points during the game I thought I can finally come here and praise his performance, but what a liability...

This

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 10th May 2024 - 07:31 PM