Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Henry vs Schevchenko

gal_kenny
post Jul 17 2006, 11:38 PM
Post #1

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,128

Schevchenko is better. He has collected so many awards. He's a legend. Sheva led ac milan to the final 2 seasons ago and to the semi finals last season and collected golden boot. He also led his country in the world cup and reached the quarter-final and was defeated to power house italy. To me i think Sheva is just a legend. SHEVA 4 LIFE!!! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
(IMG:http://www.football.fr/fr/images/200625/sheva%20ukraine.jpg)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Portman
post Jul 17 2006, 11:41 PM
Post #2

Berretti

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 347

> AC Milan - milanfan.com > AC Milan > News

Henry and Shevchenko are no Milan players... this thread should be moved.

-

BTW: Personally, I can't say to you who's better... put if I had to pick 1... Sheva.

+Quote Post

dst
post Jul 18 2006, 11:29 AM
Post #3

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 911

well right now?? It's definetely Henry !!! He's playing much better at the moment!!

But overall you can't compare the two!!!Why???Because Sheva led Dynamo Kyiv in the CL last 4 when he was only 22 and has f@cked some many more big teams with Milan while Henry's first good year -in the CL- was last year, aged 28 .... FIRST great appearence for Henry in an important match was last year against Real in Madrid ........

HUGE difference!!!!!! When Henry could only score against West Brom, Sheva was killing Real ...

+Quote Post

arivanjj
post Jul 18 2006, 01:04 PM
Post #4

7th Heaven

Member No.: 821

(IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/angry.gif) i'm still burning inside, so henry is the man.

+Quote Post

LaPalma
post Jul 18 2006, 02:05 PM
Post #5

Insert cool title here<--
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,792

ATM, Henry is definetely better than this Ukrainian you're talking about. Don't forget dst, in the last 5 years in the Premier league he was the top scorer 4 times!!! I guess that's a point for him. And don't forget he always scored in the French team against other big teams... he's not one of the guys that can only score against small teams (hmm..Pauleta...). Look at his performance in the WC, he was awesome, he managed to take out every defence on his own, even Italys, and if there wouldn't have been Buffon, he'd definetely scored against Italy...

+Quote Post

dst
post Jul 18 2006, 02:37 PM
Post #6

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 911

QUOTE (LaPalma @ Jul 18 2006, 04:05 PM)
ATM, Henry is definetely better than this Ukrainian you're talking about. Don't forget dst, in the last 5 years in the Premier league he was the top scorer 4 times!!! I guess that's a point for him. And don't forget he always scored in the French team against other big teams... he's not one of the guys that can only score against small teams (hmm..Pauleta...). Look at his performance in the WC, he was awesome, he managed to take out every defence on his own, even Italys, and if there wouldn't have been Buffon, he'd definetely scored against Italy...

and what did I say???He NOW is a great striker ... but he's rarely played a good game against great teams in Premiership and he'd never done so with France before the WC...
I didn't say he isn't good but think about this: the last team on the table in Serie A has probably a better defence than most of them up there!!!!!! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

This post has been edited by dst: Jul 18 2006, 02:37 PM

+Quote Post

gal_kenny
post Jul 18 2006, 02:48 PM
Post #7

Giovanissimi Regionali B

[quote=dst,Jul 18 2006, 10:29 AM]
well right now?? It's definetely Henry !!! He's playing much better at the moment!!

But overall you can't compare the two!!!Why???Because Sheva led Dynamo Kyiv in the CL last 4 when he was only 22 and has f@cked some many more big teams with Milan while Henry's first good year -in the CL- was last year, aged 28 .... FIRST great appearence for Henry in an important match was last year against Real in Madrid ........

HUGE difference!!!!!! When Henry could only score against West Brom, Sheva was killing Real ...

I disagree that Henry is playing better than Sheva. Up till date sheva is a legend.Sheva has made such a great name is serie A, the highest scorer in europe ever and has made history for ukraine while Henry is just known and made a name in england.According to what i read and when Sheva collected FIF PRO most feared and dangerous striker and it was voted by players themselves. So if the player's that play with him can say that who is Henry? If he was probably playing for france he would have benched Henry. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
(IMG:http://www.4thegame.com/media/00/02/53/Andrei_Shevchenko.jpg)

+Quote Post

dudernahata
post Jul 18 2006, 10:47 PM
Post #8

Esordienti B 96

Member No.: 572

sheva is better. henry is good but sheva is a monster lol.

+Quote Post

KillerMax
post Jul 18 2006, 10:50 PM
Post #9

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,388

Sheva > Henry

"Nuff said.

+Quote Post

YoungGun
post Jul 19 2006, 02:43 AM
Post #10

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Member No.: 154

I love Sheva most but IMO, they are the same level and top strikers, too. However, Sheva always plays better than Henry in a big-clash.

Henry have scored more because:
- PM attacking style vs Serie A defending style
- Arsenal often uses 1 striker when Milan often uses 2 (Biehorf - Sheva, Inzaghi - Sheva, Tomasson - Sheva, Crespo - Sheva, Gilardino - Sheva)

+Quote Post

novfan
post Jul 19 2006, 02:46 AM
Post #11

Esordienti B 96

Member No.: 1,205

Sheva Sheva Sheva....
Although it will be interesting to see how he does in the EPL.

Think he'll shine?

+Quote Post

monsterzZz
post Jul 19 2006, 03:26 AM
Post #12

Pulcini 99

Member No.: 2,092

Sheva!

+Quote Post

gal_kenny
post Jul 19 2006, 04:04 AM
Post #13

Giovanissimi Regionali B

QUOTE (novfan @ Jul 19 2006, 01:46 AM)
Sheva Sheva Sheva....

Think he'll shine?

Sheva would shine in any league.After all he is the highest and most prolific striker in europe.Even tho ur left us but we still love u.Go do ur thang ma boi, SHEVA!!!

+Quote Post

gal_kenny
post Jul 19 2006, 04:04 AM
Post #14

Giovanissimi Regionali B

QUOTE (novfan @ Jul 19 2006, 01:46 AM)
Sheva Sheva Sheva....

Think he'll shine?

+Quote Post

LaPalma
post Jul 19 2006, 01:33 PM
Post #15

Insert cool title here<--
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,792

QUOTE (dst @ Jul 18 2006, 01:37 PM)
and what did I say???He NOW is a great striker ... but he's rarely played a good game against great teams in Premiership and he'd never done so with France before the WC...
I didn't say he isn't good but think about this: the last team on the table in Serie A has probably a better defence than most of them up there!!!!!! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

A bit late for a reply but...
So you say beeing the top scorer in the Premier League is worth nothing? I know most of you guys think the premier league is a second class league compared to the Serie A, but you have to have in mind, that some of the most succesfull teams of the last years play in that league, so it can't be bad at all....

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 09:20 AM