> [EL] Europa League 2013-14

X-Offender
post May 14 2014, 10:34 PM
Post #46

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,008

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ May 14 2014, 10:31 PM) *
Benfica curse going to continue thanks to their players doing the stupid stutter run up penalties.

Stupid indeed.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post May 14 2014, 11:09 PM
Post #47

Prima Squadra

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 3,660

Whatever happened to Marin? I remember when people talked him up as a top class player. I don't remember the last time I really saw a player get subbed on and be so completely useless he gets subbed off again.

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post May 15 2014, 06:42 AM
Post #48

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,865

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ May 15 2014, 05:39 AM) *
Whatever happened to Marin? I remember when people talked him up as a top class player. I don't remember the last time I really saw a player get subbed on and be so completely useless he gets subbed off again.

Was reading up about him. Apparently his hamstring has really done him in. Affects his biggest asset of pace, as well as knocks back his continuity. Another thing seems to be coaches insisting on playing him in the centre instead of a wing.

He's a wing-based dribbler as far as I can tell. Good at dragging off defenders opening space in the centre for the forwards.

I'd take him, except he is injury prone and more importantly plays on the left and cuts to the centre. So we have Kaka, Balotelli and Sharaawy who do just that. Nope. We need Cerci to play on the right. We're absolutely impotent offensively on the right.

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 01:42 PM