han2503
post Aug 25 2006, 06:46 PM
Post #16

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (Darunia @ Aug 25 2006, 04:43 PM)
Goal.com has Oliveira from Betis to Milan as Confirmed.

You're talking about this right link

25/08/2006 R. Oliveira Betis - Milan Confirmed Full Ownership

I don't know whaere they have confirmed this but I guess this guy will be our new striker since goal.com where the ones that said that Coppola was at Milan when no one actually knew it, but it was in fact true
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Captain Ambro
post Aug 25 2006, 06:49 PM
Post #17

Esordienti B 96

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 608

UFFICIALE: Ricardo Oliveira al Milan
25.08.2006 19.24 di Appi . articolo letto 1230 volte
Arriva dal Betis Siviglia è brasiliano ed è il nuovo attaccante del Milan, si chiama Ricardo Oliveira.
Dunque il Milan spiazza tutti. Olivera è sbarcato da poco a Fiumicino con Braida e Galliani.

TuttoMercatoWeb

I can't read this... Anyone speaks italian?

+Quote Post

adooooo
post Aug 25 2006, 06:50 PM
Post #18

Esordienti B 96

Member No.: 634

Well according to THIS SOURCE (tutto mercato web) it is official that Oliveira has signed for Milan.

Now my thoughts about this.
Last season he was injured when playing in Betis and despite this he scored 4 goals at 9 matches. After that he went to Sao Paolo where he scored 12 goals at 7 matches (!!!!),according to me that is much better than Tevez.
And the season before that he scored 22 goals at 37 matches.

This guy is great, and I am satisfied with this transfer.
My thoughts about all this.

Kisses (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/devil.gif) (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/devilsmiley.gif)

+Quote Post

han2503
post Aug 25 2006, 06:54 PM
Post #19

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (adooooo @ Aug 25 2006, 05:50 PM)
Well according to THIS SOURCE (tutto mercato web) it is official that Oliveira has signed for Milan.

Now my thoughts about this.
Last season he was injured when playing in Betis and despite this he scored 4 goals at 9 matches. After that he went to Sao Paolo where he scored 12 goals at 7 matches (!!!!),according to me that is much better than Tevez.
And the season before that he scored 22 goals at 37 matches.

This guy is great, and I am satisfied with this transfer.
My thoughts about all this.

Kisses (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/devil.gif)   (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/devilsmiley.gif)

As I said before some people on other forums who watch La Liga matches frequantly said that he is even better then Torres, I don't know if he is right, but his scoring record is certainly impressive, let's see if he would be enough.

Just want to add that I keep seeing on a lot of Italian TV sports shows that we will give Foggia to Lazio in co-ownership + cash for Oddo. If they did this then I think it would be a good deal, we need Oddo and I'm pretty sure that Foggia won't get that much playing time.

+Quote Post

Guest_fresh_prince7_*
post Aug 25 2006, 07:01 PM
Post #20

Guests

Hmm I can't really comment.. his statistics are pretty impressive, particularly that recent form. Well we have one ricardo in our team.. if he's half as good as that, were in business. Hope he slots in well for us.

Anyone got his videos of his champions league goals from last season?

+Quote Post

Captain Ambro
post Aug 25 2006, 07:02 PM
Post #21

Esordienti B 96

Member No.: 608

regarding Foggia, I hope were just talking about a loan here. I would be furious if they gave up on a player like Foggia, he's one of the biggest talents of italian football... I'd rather keep Foggia than getting Oddo, if I had to choose.

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Aug 25 2006, 07:04 PM
Post #22

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

Hey han2503...can u explain the concept of co-ownership to me.??How does it work?

+Quote Post

Portman
post Aug 25 2006, 07:04 PM
Post #23

Berretti

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 347

QUOTE (Captain Ambro @ Aug 25 2006, 05:49 PM)
UFFICIALE: Ricardo Oliveira al Milan
25.08.2006 19.24 di Appi .    articolo letto 1230 volte
Arriva dal Betis Siviglia è brasiliano ed è il nuovo attaccante del Milan, si chiama Ricardo Oliveira.
Dunque il Milan spiazza tutti. Olivera è sbarcato da poco a Fiumicino con Braida e Galliani.

TuttoMercatoWeb
I can't read this... Anyone speaks italian?

It's says that he arrived in Italy with Braida and Galliani. Basically that.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Aug 25 2006, 07:06 PM
Post #24

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Aug 25 2006, 06:04 PM)
Hey han2503...can u explain the concept of co-ownership to me.??How does it work?

I don't really know

regarding Foggia, I hope were just talking about a loan here. I would be furious if they gave up on a player like Foggia, he's one of the biggest talents of italian football... I'd rather keep Foggia than getting Oddo, if I had to choose.

The rumors are that we will have co-ownership with Lazio for him

+Quote Post

Portman
post Aug 25 2006, 07:10 PM
Post #25

Berretti

Milan: dal Betis arriva Oliveira
Il bomber: "Felice di essere qui"

Sfumata la trattativa per Ronaldo, la missione spagnola di Galliani e Braida non è andata comunque a vuoto. Il Milan per l'attacco ha acquistato dal Betis Siviglia Ricardo Oliveira, 23 gol due anni fa nella Liga. Il bomber brasiliano, pagato circa 15 milioni di euro, è sbarcato a Milano poco dopo le 19. "Sono contento di essere stato ingaggiato da un club così importante come il Milan". La firma dopo le visite mediche.

TGcom.IT

"Happy to be here" Oliveira

"I'm happy to be in such an important club like Milan"

+Quote Post

han2503
post Aug 25 2006, 07:12 PM
Post #26

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Milan pick Ruben Oliveira

Having abandoned their bid for Ronaldo, Milan are hours away from signing ex-Betis Seville forward Ricardo Oliveira, confirmed the player.

“I am happy to have been signed by such an important club as Milan,” commented the 26-year-old Brazilian as the private jet touched down this evening.

He was accompanied by Rossoneri transfer gurus Ariedo Braida and Adriano Galliani, who were in Spain this week to discuss Ronaldo’s move from Real Madrid, but turned their attention to another Liga-based Selecao star instead.

It’s reported Oliveira will put pen to paper on a four-year contract worth £1m per season after sealing a £10m switch from Real Betis Seville.

The transfer depends on the results of a medical, though, as Oliveira was the Spanish League’s top scorer in 2004-05 with 22 goals before snapping a cruciate knee ligament in November last year.

He was loaned to Sao Paulo in his homeland to help recover from the injury and helped them reach the Final of the Copa Libertadores.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Aug 25 2006, 07:14 PM
Post #27

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

I think it will be announced first thing tomorrow morning with him being presented to the press in the afternoon.

All he need to go through is a medical and it will be done

+Quote Post

Portman
post Aug 25 2006, 07:15 PM
Post #28

Berretti

Oliveira a Milano per firmare - http://www.gazzetta.it

Oliveira in Milano to sign for Milan

It seems that it's done. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

+Quote Post

Guest_fresh_prince7_*
post Aug 25 2006, 07:16 PM
Post #29

Guests

I assume the idea of having co-ownership is if another club is after foggia.. I suppose it'll need agreement from both sides. It Also probably give us the option to buy back the percentage of foggia lazio will own or vice versa. I think thats the key, chances are we will want him back and we'll have that option to buy out his lazio ownership. Thats my newly developed skills of law.. sounds reasonable lol. If thats the case wouldn't be the worst thing to do.. he'll get alot more game time and we'll get oddo. Seems a good solution.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Aug 25 2006, 07:16 PM
Post #30

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

Haha, it's Ricardo, not Ruben. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
Anyway, yeah, he has to pass Milan Lab first, but that isn't a problem, he's ours. I don't know if this will be enough to complete our attack, but he's definitely a good signing.

+Quote Post

33 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 06:20 PM